- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first chapter of my new story!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Maria was a beautiful woman. She was walking outside on her way home, a victorious smile on her sexy tan face. Her agent just told the beatiful curvy model the good news. She was casted to be the model to wear the high open heeled shoes for the new shoe company called Devine Footwear. Their slogan, "Unleash your inner goddess." Maria was really excited, she had gorgeous feet that were perfect for showing off the shoes. Her agent had told her that the director instantly wanted her for the commercial because she was very "goddess like". She was tall, tan, had big boobs and a big butt, her lips were thick and plush and her face was gorgeous.

Because of all these features the beautiful woman was already quite a succesful model at the age of 19. The director desperately wanted her and she loved knowing that. If he wanted her that bad she would be seen as irriplacable. Meaning she could act like the total star and demand everything she wanted. And she loved that. She got home and shot some beautiful pictures to post on instagram, her sensual face framed nicely by her beautiful brown hair. She smiled and uploaded the picture with #Goddess. She sat back as the likes started to flow in. This was gonna be awesome!

------------------------

Dianne was super happy. She skipped happily across the floor, her long blonde hair dancing around. Tomorrow would be her first time modeling for a commercial! The beautiful girl had always wanted to be a model, but she always got the same reply. "You have to be tall to be a model." Of course she knew there were smaller models too, but none of them were as small as she was. The tiny Dianne was born very very small, and only grew until she reached 3 inches. Her clothes were made out of tiny pieces of fabric but were stylish nonetheless. She hired an agent but he was unable to get her a job until now. She was gonna be in a commercial for high heels for the company Devine Footwear. She would model with a normal sized girl. That girl would be the "goddess" wearing the shoes and she would be the subject at her feet. It sounds degrading to some but Dianne didn't agree. It was a possibility! And if she would be next to the shoes people would probably remember her better! This would be her change to make a name for herself!

The next day Dianne was dropped off at the studio where the commercial would be shot. Her agent carried her in and met a man in the central hall. "Hello!" The man said "I am Ivar, I'll be directing this commercial! I suppose you are Dianne?" He extended his hand and shook Dianne's arm between two fingers. "Yes!" Dianne said happily "Thank you for this opportunity!" "You're welcome!" he said and took her in his hand. "I'll take you inside the studio, I suppose our star will arrive soon too!" They walked in and Ivar put her on a big chair. "You sit here and take some rest while I prepare everything okay?" He said. "Ok!" She chided happily. This was gonna be amazing! She thought. Boy was she wrong...

------------------------

Maria's high heels clicked against the hard floor of the central hall of the studio. She walked through the doors until she arrived in the studio room. In the back of the room she saw a man putting a lens on a camera. She walked over to him. "Oh hey!" The man said. "I'm Ivar! The director! I am looking forward to working with you!" She shook Maria's hand using both of his hands, his face obviously excited. Maria smiled, she got him wrapped around her finger. "I am looking forward too." She said. "Ok good good!" Ivar said. "You'll be walking and standing around in heels all day long, so why don't you sit down for now and give those feet some rest!" He said motioning at some chairs on the other side of the room. Maria walked over to the chairs.

------------------------

Dianne saw an enourmous girl walking towards her. She was super hot, curves in all the right places, the perfect candidate to play the goddess. Dianne was awestruck, she couldn't say a word while the gorgeous woman approached her, not even glancing at her or acknowledging her existence. She stopped in front of the chair Dianne sat on. Dianne slowly got up to greet the giantess. But then it happened. Dianne froze in fear at the sight of Maria turning around. Dianne was treated to the view of Maria's luscious behind. Maria bent her legs and the butt expanded and filled Dianne's sky. The butt came closer and closer and Dianne couldn't even mutter a word. She let out a high pitched "Eep!" right before the ass crashed into her, covering her tiny body with ease.

------------------------

"What was that?" Maria muttered. She shifted around in her chair, trying to get comfortable. "This chair has an annoying lump." She said to herself. After 15 minutes of grinding her butt into the chair, Ivar walked over to her. "Have you met your coworker already?" He said. "No, is she already here?" Maria answered. "Yes," He said "I put her on..." His eyes widened. "You're sitting on her!" Maria looked confused but then grinned. "If this chair is my coworker I have been rubbing my ass into her for a while now!" "No you don't get it!" Ivar said "She's born really small!" Maria stood up and turned around to look at the chair, which was empty. "Is this your sence of humor?" She asked the director. "Uh no..." He said. "She is stuck to your... uhm." Maria looked over her shoulder and saw a tiny blonde woman stuck between her two cheeks. "You were right!" She said and a smile formed on her face. "She is small!" She kept looking at her and flexed her right cheek, causing Dianne to jiggle. "Maybe you should get her off?" Ivar said hesitatingly. "No no wait." Maria said as she took her phone out of her pocket. She handed Ivar the phone. "Shoot some pics for instagram of this! This is too funny!" Ivar took the phone and shot the pictures. Maria scrolled through them and eventually picked one that clearly showed how stuck the little girl was to her behind. She uploaded it to instagram with the caption: "My new coworker is a little CHEEKY but guess what? Now she is the BUTT end of the joke herself! #Goddess."
She smiled to herself and peeled Dianne off of her butt. She looked at her in her hand and said "Hi, I am Maria! You already met my butt!" "I am Dianne..." Dianne muttered still clearly sore "I am glad I am able to withstand much pressure! Nice to meet you!" "Much pressure?" Maria said "Are you saying my ass is fat?" "No no no!" The tiny woman said "You have a great butt!" She was hoping this enourmous woman could become her new friend. "Well if you like it that much I can just put you back if you want!" Maria said as she moved Dianne around her back and held her in front of her butt, seperating her cheeks a bit with her other hand. "No no no!" Dianne screamed and squirmed in her hand. "Haha I was just kidding." Maria said and held her in front of her large chest.

"Well no that you have met each other we can get started in a bit!" Ivar the director said. A mischievous smirk formed on Maria's face as she looked at Dianne. "Great!" She said "I am looking forward to work with her."

Chapter End Notes:

Well I hope you liked it! If you were the director, who's side would you pick?