- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been one of the most observed reactions to the Rebalancing of Sexes. Younger men being drawn to mature women, 30 to 60 or more years of age, and just as quickly shrinking to become their intimate companions. A few words to explain this phenomenon.


The Cougar Backdoor Factor

 


Ann Bancrofft Robinson and Jean Stifler


Immediately before the Rebalancing of Sexes, mothers around the world were surprised to find their sons asking them about the availability of their girlfriends. Others were shocked to find their tiny offspring in the hands of one of their peers. Still others dealt with the strong desires raging within themselves to take their sons' and daughters' male friends. Then the Goddess of Love made her speech, and all hell broke loose.


Mature women are not the majority of tiny young men's companions now, but the number is substantial. 30 percent of men 18-29 are with a woman 30-60 according to one estimate. Only now have scientists unraveled some of the biology behind this.


Before the Rebalancing, female fertility was sharply limited by age, dropping off sharply at 35 and ending for most women by 50. But the Rebalancing changed that, in a big, or should we say, small, way.


After the Rebalancing, most women noticed that not only did they desire sex in the front with their tiny lovers, they also desired that they penetrate them in back with their tiny penises. Scientists soon discovered that the Goddess of Love had altered female physiology, transforming the rectum and anus into a second vagina, with responsiveness similar to its larger counterpart. They wondered if the Goddess had also created a second womb. They got the answer three to six months later, when the first babies were born from backdoors... just an inch or two long, 99 % male.
It appears that the Goddess has given mature women the power to conceive from their backdoors through a second womb. Judging from birth reports, the women who give birth are from 29 to 61 years of age. The Goddess has not given specific answers as to why she gave women this ability. A few people claim the Goddess appeared to them to explain. A few of her explanations to these people, are offered below:


1. The GOL felt that limited fertility time limited women's options unnecessarily.


2. She wanted to produce a number of tiny men to change the sex ratios and allow women to have several small partners.


3. She wanted to grant men the ability to have backdoor sex with women as so many seemed to want, without creating discomfort for women.


As to why mature women are drawn to younger men as opposed to those closer to their own age, scientists have discovered a possible explanation.


As you know, since the Rebalancing, men now ejaculate in two ways. One is through their urethra as was the case before; the other is through the pores of their bodies. Scientists have discovered that there are fundamental differences in the two ejaculates. The ejaculate from the penis is composed of miniaturized sperm and production drops off sharply after age 35. This ejaculate is well suited to impregnate a woman through the backdoor. The ejaculate from the pores and other orifices is composed of sperm that was the norm for men before the Rebalancing. It can impregnate a woman vaginally.


Scientists will continue to look for more changes attributed to the Rebalancing of Sexes.