- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

College football players confront their future as they realize they'll soon be shrunk by women. 

It was a grim practice under the pale sunshine of a late November sky. The air was just cold enough to bite, just a small bite. The University football team had won just two games all season, and those were played before six of the players found girlfriends. 


Or should we say, until six of the players grabbed some of the business cards stuffed into the stadium fence or the locker room door andgave themselves over to wealthy women who were willing to support them in exchange for having their services as a dildo-sized sex toy... orhaving them join a harem of other shrunken, athletic men. This of course, made them immediately ineligible, and incapable, of playing college football. 


It's not hard to see why...any man who has sex with a woman immediately shrinks and spends the rest of his life small. 


The change was caused by the Rebalancing of Sexes, which occurred when these men were in elementary school. 


Basically, any woman who's entered reproductive age (and that definition has changed a bit) acquires the power to shrink a full-grown man down to pocket size, by having sex with him. They then may use him as a sex toy, provided it's not too dangerous or humiliating, in which case theGoddess of Love might intervene, by shrinking the women, or worse. 


The Goddess of Love is the one behind this whole Rebalancing the Sexes business. She decided to reverse the sexual positions of men and women by reversing their sizes. Which took away most of the problems of one sex and gave each the problems of the other sex. 


Men couldn't get enough pussy... now, there's a surplus. Not to mention the other innovation from the Goddess... taking away women's need to"number two" and converting their backdoors into second vaginas... and not to mention all the other crevices on a woman's form in which a penisno more than an inch long can be placed for pleasure. 


But to balance it all out... men have seen a great deal of their freedom of action taken away. They are no longer the most powerful sex. Womencan take that power away simply by having sex with them. 


Women objectified? Now it's the men who are objectified... in effect, their bodies become sex objects.


The players marched into the locker room. Soon, they were joined by a group of five women, all wearing sports bras and shorts. There was a timewhen this would have seemed to be a wrongful act. But it raised not an eyebrow among the players. Their head coach and three of his assistantswere embedded in the bras of their wives and or girlfriends. They all spoke to the players via microphones clipped to their ladies' bras, which were wired to a speaker. The fourth coach didn't need a ride in a bra. She was a woman and could still look afootball team in the eye without elevation. 


The head coach, Brad Deforest, is standing in the bra of his wife, a 35 year old woman who is also the school's women's gymnastics coach. Before he can startto talk to his players, the women remove their shorts and panties and begin caressing their intimate parts. It was almost an invitation to the players.But they worried, not about the wrath of their tiny coaches, but the consequences of shrinking into a forever-small size with an unknown partner.The head coach jokingly encouraged his players. "Listen, boys, after the Rebalancing of Sexes, every man is a cuck and every cuck is a man!" Hewas referring to the tendency of women, especially attractive and wealthy ones, to take more than one lover. 


Deforest then delivered a full-throated rant about what a poor practice it was. Then he slumped his shoulders and looked down. "I can't do anymore with you guys. Go back to your dorms. See you tomorrow at noon."

Male college athletes get a special exemption from the rule that all men over 18 take a lover or be shrunken by whatever woman could catch them in a free forall.
But once their college eligibility is over, they must shrink by the woman of their choice or be shrunk by someone they didn't choose. Worse yet, they had to maintain their virginity to maintain their eligibility. 


Jacob, a senior, looks up at the November sky. Clouds are beginning to blot out the weak sunlight. Jacob knows this will behis last season in the sun. By this time next year, he will be living in the bra or panties of a woman, warming himself by the fires in her loins.


He takes a business card that someone slipped into the door of his locker. "Janet, age 41, fit, 5'3", still back-fertile. I am worth more than $20 million. I can give you an incredible world."


Jacob started to think about that card. The players and coaches had emptied out. But he sensed a presence behind him. He turned around tosee a woman standing in front of him, nude, touching herself and moaning softly. 


"I am Janet", she sighed. "It's time, Jacob."


Although he didn't know Janet, Jacob knew it was time to say goodbye to a football field, and prove himself on the great sprawling field of a woman.