- Text Size +


Part 14
Babysitting. As team rookie, hummingbird was assigned to look after the sons fathered by his teammates as they worked out before practice. "Is this just rookie hazing, or are they telling me I need to man up and become a father by Mistress Jessica?" he mused. At least he got to wear clothes and he was the one in charge.
hummingbird was still thinking about the chewing-out he got from Coach Floyd. He didn't like being accused of laziness. But he knew Floyd was not exactly objective. When he finished his watch as surrogate dad, he climbed up onto the Bed, headed to the practice area, removed his clothes, and lubed up. Some of his teammates, now with more lubricated skin after their dry spell had been broken, looked up. "Thanks for getting us wet again, rookie!" one shouted. "Jessica was eager to try you... once!" hummingbird waved at Buzzer, who of course couldn't wave back, although he did buzz.

Coach Floyd was outlining a play to the team. hummingbird didn't like his assignment. The star quarterback's role in today's practice was as the perineum man. Merely massaging the space between front and back door. It wasn't one of the moves he learned in college or from Sherry. He thought of it as a demotion.
His eyes met Coach Floyd's steely stare. He wanted to say something but Coach Floyd spoke first. "You may not think much of perineum duty, but let me tell you, it's the secret weapon for making Jessica cum... when combined with clitoral stimulation, G spot stimulation and a broad-shouldered man occupying her vagina." Then he paused and his tone become softer.

"Yes, hummingbird, I do still love her. The happiest day of my life was when we were finally ready for her to shrink me. When I stood up, no taller than a dildo, I looked up at her thighs, a vagina as deep as I was tall, and an anal cleft that could envelop me completely, and at that moment she became smarter, wiser and a better leader than me... even though I was three years older. I wanted her to become the goddess of industry that she told me she wanted to be.

"It almost broke my heart when she said she needed other lovers. But I swallowed hard and learned to mentor younger men like yourself to love her. The only thing that hurts me right now is when a man who gets the privilege of playing in Jessica doesn't realize what a gift he's been given. Yes she bought you... yes you serve at her command... but she wants you. She even wants to have your son. Please make the most of this!"

They could smell her honey before they could see her. Their mistress Jessica had entered the room. Her eyes, each as big as basketballs to the men, stared through them, as if to tell the tiny men exactly what they were... her possessions, her playthings, her useful shepherds to pleasure. Then a wicked smile crossed her face. "I think if you men are going to be ready to play in the MILF Sex League, you need a real test!"

Jessica climbed up onto the bed. Her smile got toothy and her stare even more intense and her shout bounced off the walls of the room, sounding gigantic to the men. "ONE INCH!"

The members of the team... and Coach Floyd... started going down...

Chapter End Notes:

Can hummingbird play his role to please Jessica from the perineum?