- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Training begins for Toy Ryan. 

Sherry carried the box into the training room. There was a woman-sized bed, a man-sized dollhouse for down time, and several different types of sex toys. She turned the box upside down, and plopped Ryan down onto the bed. Ryan noticed that she was wearing a red sweatshirt and yoga pants. It was hard not to notice, especially as she shed her clothes to reveal her soft, curvy body and sprawling ass. 

"All right... before we begin training, I'm going to ask you to have sex with me. Good old post-rebalancing vaginal sex, where you enter me with your body. That gives me the power to change your size. But you have to romance me first... and you have to lube up... and lube me up too."

Sherry went to her dresser drawer and found a pair of crotchless panties... with rings just like the ones Ryan used to leverage his legs into the vaginal simulator. She sat down on the bed and spread her legs before the star athlete. "All right, Ryan! Let's see the moves that made you a champion!"

"We start with the feet... treat each of them and each of my toes like a little girlfriend.. GO!" Ryan ran down to the left foot.  He touched the foot very gently, not wishing to get kicked. Sherry began giving instructions. "Massage the outside... HA HA HA HA HA ! Stay away from the ball of my foot, it's a little sensitive... good... COME ON! You're a PRO ATHLETE! Put some muscle into it!" It took Ryan a moment to get into the rhythm. Feet were not his specialty or his fetish. But he worked at it, massaging the harder parts around the rim of the foot, then wiggling and pulling on each of her toes, finally embracing and kissing several of them, Sherry sighed contentedly. 

"Verrry nice, Toy Ryan. Now I want you all the way up at the neck... I want you to run up to my neck and kiss me and caress me. SLOWLY... but stay focused! Ready... GO!"

Toy Ryan ran around the perimeter of Sherry's skin, rubbing her neck from just above the shoulders to just below the jawbone. "Get a rhythm," Jessica said, and Ryan slowly complied. He could feel her neck warming up as blood rushed to her skin. 

"Your touch is so soft and inviting. Talk to me, toy, my ear's right here," Sherry moaned. "Don't you know what to say to a woman?"

"Your body is awesome, Mistress Sherry!" Ryan shouted. "I adore you! I want to be inside you! I want to live my life inside you!" Both Ryan and Sherry gasped. Did I really say that, he thought. Did he really say that, Sherry thought. 

"Go down to my breasts," Sherry moaned. Ryan scampered down to the soft mounds and picked the right one, hurling his body against the soft mound. He took the areola into his hands and ran his fingers over the nipple. Then he kissed and licked and nibbled at it. The feeling reminded him of the MILF who took his virginity, her breasts falling down upon him as he climbed through her boobflesh to find the nipple and caress it. 

Ryan was going at it with the force of a man, but his size made the sensations feel tiny and precious to his trainer. To Sherry, it seemed that the lower part of her body seemed warmer, and the place between her legs seemed to be hollowing out. She was expecting the athleticism of a lustful young national champion. She wasn't prepared for the tenderness that came through the desire. Most of all, his words felt like a caress all their own. 

After a few minutes, Sherry grabbed her other boob and began massaging it. A smell like apple pie began to fill Ryan's nostrils. The pro toy knew Sherry would soon be ready to enter. "Get down there and get wet," she cried, "and then get ME wet!" Ryan ran down and grabbed the lube bottle, then positioned himself at the point where Mistress Sherry's legs came together. 

The bottle of lube was slightly shorter than Ryan. He picked it up and squeezed it over his head. Just like on TV, Sherry thought, as the goo slid over his well-toned body. She licked her lips at the sight before her. Thinking about him lubing up for her made her all the more horny. 

Ryan stood before Sherry's vulva and took a moment to consider its dimensions. The outer lips were still fairly full, as thinning of perimenopause had not quite set in. The inner lips were the royal purple of a woman who was not only mature but had given birth. "This body knows so much," Ryan thought. "How can I be its partner when I know so little?" A strange thought for someone just voted by an all-female panel of judges as a champion sextoy. He saw patches on each thigh that were darker than the surrounding skin. He found the imperfections endearing. It made him want to fall in love with Sherry... an urge he knew he had to fight as much as possible. Both he and Sherry realized it was a fight he was losing. 

Ryan dragged over the huge bottle of lube, stood it on its side, and with all his might, squirted some toward Sherry's opening. Then he began caressing the point above Sherry's vagina and urethra, coaxing out the tiny round  ball called the clitoris. Sherry began to gyrate around his tender touch. 

"Tell me about my vulva," Sherry moaned. "If you are going to serve your mistress, you must make her feel absolutely gorgeous. We know that you men see our most intimate places more close up than ever. We know our parts are your little girlfriends. Tell me about my vulva," Sherry said.

"Home," Ryan purred. Thanks to the post-ROS phenomenon colloquially known as "pussy ears," enhanced vaginal hearing, Ryan didn't need to shout up at his trainer. "I feel welcomed, like a bee or a bird at a flower. Thank you for welcoming me." He swept his hands up the soft pussy lips, licked the wetness from his fingers, and brought his face level with the clitoris. Then he took it  gently inside his mouth. Then he began to hum in the clitoris with his lips and tongue. It was almost as big as a golf ball to him. 

"I need you inside me," Sherry whispered. Ryan grabbed the rings on the panties, swung his legs up... and pointed them together. Then, making himself horizontal, he dipped his feet together, quickly, inside Sherry. He did this rhythmically several times until he heard a moan all around him. Sherry's vaginal muscles seized around his body and slowly pulled him inside her. The apple pie aroma was getting stronger and stronger. Sherry was getting wetter and wetter. Ryan knew the smell of Sherry's arousal would soon penetrate his brain like a drug, making him a mindless sex toy, thinking of nothing but pleasing his woman.