- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan meets his trainer and his agent notices a bit of chemistry. 

Sherry Stanley looked out the window at a gray, cloud-filled sky. and waited for the vehicle Ms. Boronski was using to bring Ryan to train. The training facility wasn't a big athletic building with huge practice fields, of course. It was the spare bedroom in her humble ranch home on a cul-de-sac. It had an abundance of video screens and cameras .. . some of which were worn by her trainees as she put them through the post-Rebalancing equivalent of the Kama Sutra. 


After almost half an hour, a high-end black sedan could be seen turning at the end of the block. It rolled quietly up the hill to the circle of houses. The driver, without hesitation, turned the wheel and parked the car in Sherry's driveway. "Sorry for the wait! Got stuck in traffic!" Ms. Boronski stepped out of the car. "We also had to make sure no paparazzas were tailing the national champion." Boronski used the feminine version of 'paparazzo', even though there were still male candid photographers who used their size to obtain rather intimate photographs of female celebrities and their male lovers, who often went unseen for long stretches as they served their mistresses. 


"All good!" Sherry smiled as she hugged Martha. She was slightly shorter, 5'4" in flats, compared with Martha's 5'8" in two-inch heels. As with most business relationships between women in the world after the Rebalancing, theirs was also an intimate relationship. Martha's husband had been in Sherry several times, as Sherry's husband had been in Martha... back in the day. Their hands slid south, down each others backs, and squeezed each other's buttocks.  Their embrace broke, and they held each others' arms. 


"So tell me about this thoroughbred sex toy you've dragged off to finishing school!"
Martha blushed and pulled out a toybox... the kind with air holes for carrying men. She opened the lid and there was Ryan Quimby Pelletierri, RQP, the most famous amateur athlete in the nation... now the nation's most famous rookie. Sherry couldn't help but stare at him, inserting the tiny athlete with her eyes. Ryan's body was every bit as sculpted as it appeared on TV. He looked back at her in a flirty way, making eye contact and then breaking away from it. 


 Sherry seemed to see something in that gaze. She flicked her hair. 


"Isn't he cute?", Martha cooed. "Too good to be one of that heartless CEO's yes men!"


"Not our job to question why," Sherry sighed, even though a part of her felt the same way. "I've trained a lot of young men to be executive sextoys over the years. Hopefully he'll be worth every penny of his contract to his new owner -- I mean, boss."


A tiny voice piped up from the toybox. "Hey, ladies, don't talk about me like I'm not here!"


They both smiled. Sherry leaned her round face down into the box. "First rule of training, Toy Ryan... and that IS your name from now on, at least in private... know to speak when you're spoken to! You're here to give pleasure to women, and women come first!"


Ryan smiled back, knowing from their body language and playfulness that he was being teased. He stood up in the box, delightfully showing off a tiny, insistent manhood. "I'm the best at giving pleasure to a woman of any man in America!"
"You think you know everything there is to know about a woman's body and a woman's heart!," Sherry laughed. "The truth is, your journey to becoming the ultimate sex toy is just beginning!"


Ryan jumped up and down as if he were on a pogo stick. "Teacher, teacher, let me learn inside you!", he shouted, to "woos" from Sherry and Martha."I think I'd better leave the teacher to her pupil," Martha smiled. She and Sherry embraced and kissed. "We'll be back for a photo shoot when he picks his pro name!" 


Martha was referring to the custom of male athletes picking the equivalent of a 'stripper name' among women before the Rebalancing, or the names pro wrestlers used in the old days. Usually the names of pro sextoys suggested small animals, insects, or vibrators... names like Dragonfly, Sparrow, Monarch, or even Hamster. The name would take over from his given name in media publicity, although RQP was now a hard name to forget. 


Driving away after her dropoff, Martha thought, the chemistry between Ryan and his temporary mistress was intriguing. She had delivered dozens of young men to get their postgraduate sex education from Sherry, and had always noticed a slight distance, more like bootcamp than summer camp, more like sex surrogate than girlfriend. This was Sherry's first trainee since her husband's passing, and it seemed both giantess and toy were interested in each other beyond the necessities of learning how to please a captain of industry. 


Nothing wrong with chemistry, Martha thought, since after all, part of the job of a good sex toy was to form a bond with his mistress and enable her to focus on making something of herself in the big world, by taking care of all her needs in the small world. Learning how to navigate attraction and feelings were still important, even when dealing with a huge, lustful creature who almost always gets her way.  "I hope this doesn't get in the way of his duties to Mistress Jessica," she thought.

Chapter End Notes:

So what would your Sextoy name be?