- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Four young men find themselves drawn into three mature women. 

Chapter 2
The three older women and three full-sized younger men stared at each other, paralyzed, apparently by the waitress who stood in front of them naked and called herself the Goddess of Love.


"Now does everybody promise not to start a fight if I let you move again? Blink if you promise!" the waitress said.


Six pairs of eyes blinked back. The goddess waved her hands. Debbie's hands released her upturned legs and they slammed onto the tabletop. The young man with red hair stood in between. His friends immediately resumed interrogating Debbie.


"What did you do to him?"


Before she could answer, the nude waitress grabbed two young men and lifted them above her head. Then she levitated the third. "This woman didn't do anything to him.... at least not knowingly. I started the whole process. Ask ME what is happening?"


"All right", said one of them, as he trembled at the idea that a waitress with no clothes on was holding him up in the air. "What's happening? Who are you?"


"I told you, I'm the Goddess of Love and this is the beginning of the Rebalancing of Sexes. Sit back down and calm down and I'll explain it to everybody. WOOSA!"


The three still normal-sized young men immediately relaxed, as though the nude waitress holding them in the air had the power to shoot calm waves through their bodies. She then gently deposited each of them back with their feet on the floor.


"Tonight I will announce this to the world. I've temporarily occupied the body of a nubile young waitress to make this little pre-game appeearance. You seven are among a handful of people in the world to hear it first. In your case, LITERALLY a handful," the waitress smiled, pointing at the three-inch-tall redhaired young man.
"But before I let you in on this earthshaking news, let's get acquainted. You know I'm the Goddess of Love," the waitress stated, pirouetting to show front and back.
The women introduced themselves in turn. The GOL then turned to the young men. "All right, tell me your names, ages and... the heights you were when you entered this room! You first!" she said to the tiny redhead as all the others strained to hear.


"Austin, 20," he replied, "I used to be 6'3."


Then, a young man with a medium complexion and dark, wavy hair. "Fernando, 19... I'm 6'1."


"Brandon, 21," said a light-skinned African-American. "I'm 6'2."


"Josh,22," said the fourth, a blond. "I'm 5'11."


"Let me begin," the waitress said with a sigh that felt as though she were relieving a thousand year burden.


"I set out to end violence against women and the culture of toxic masculinity. I also set out to end the way in which a women is cast aside at an age when she's just beginning to really get a sense of herself and is just beginning to be confident enough to assert her own desires. I realized that male sexual desire peaks at one age and female sexual desire..." she sighed again..."peaks at another. I decided as I was addressing the other issues with dating violence and such, I needed to find a way to bring men and women together closer to their respective peaks."


"The solution is obvious," she continued. "Shrink all men small enough to fit inside a woman. Yes, inside a pussy!" she laughed, "... and many, many other places... and once we have done that, many of them will find of their own volition that they would much rather be with women of, shall we say, a certain age..."


Sarah, Marcie and Debbie closed their eyes and moaned softly.


"There are two ways to do this. One, is that I have given women's sexual fluids the power to shrink a man down to a few inches tall. Once that has been done, the woman who shrank him, and any woman who has sex with him, has the power to shrink or grow him to any size between one and 12 inches."


"But that's crazy! W-w-what about consent?", Fernando stuttered.


"How many times have women had sex with less than full consent?", the GOL continued. "How many times have women had to marry off or be a 'sugar baby' to an older man? Shrinking men makes it possible for them to experience that feeling and understand just a bit, what it's been like to be a woman all these centuries.


"You can't do this!" Brandon shouted.


"Austin is evidence that I can," the Goddess answered, "... and that I will. There is no force on this planet that can stop me, and once you all realize how much fun this is going to be, none of you will WANT to."


The Goddess smiled at the men. "I understand your frustration at this age... when you have all this sex drive and no outlet. I've decided to up women's sex drive by 10 to 100 times. They are all literally as horny as an 18-year-old guy... and women of a certain age are as horny as TEN 18 year old guys! They literally can't stop themselves from shrinking you!"


"I happen to know that none of you have a girlfriend right now, and all of you are straight. If you're pledged to a woman, she gets to shrink you. But if your girlfriend is your right hand, you are FAIR GAME!" The Goddess broke into a giggle. "One thing I promise you... no more 40-year-old virgins after the Rebalancing of Sexes. Or 20-year-old virgins, for that matter.


"But perhaps the nicest thing at all about the Rebalancing of Sexes is... how sweet it is! Boys, have you noticed a certain aroma about these very aroused mature women?"


"There's this smell... it's like... peach pie." Fernando said.


"More like apple pie," Brandon responded.


"I can assure it's not cherry pie," Debbie joked. "I'm a little too mature for that!"


"You see," the goddess continued, "women's juices now taste sweet... for a younger woman, sweet like candy or honey... or for an older woman, the deep flavor of a wine... or perhaps, the sweet matronly taste of a homemade pie. Men have a taste of their own, too. Every man's sweat, spit and dare I say... cum... tastes like chocolate!"


"Oh, dear... I think I want a sample!" Marcie mused.


"Turning strapping young men into sweet hot chocolate bars... oh. goddess, you are naughty!" Debbie mused.


"Well, there is this issue of reproduction," Sarah chimed in. "The ultimate point of sex... and we're kind of past our time for that... how does it help humanity continue if 20-year-old men are paired up with fiftysomething women?"


"But that's just it... you're not 'past it'," the waitress answered. "You just have to think... a little unconventionally."


"What are you talking about," Sarah piped up.


"Sarah, when was the last time you 'made number two'?"


"You mean... a week I think... why would you ask..." Sarah drew in a breath and exhaled.


"You get it now, don't you Sarah..." the goddess continued. "I think Marcie and Debbie get it as well. I'll explain for these young studs... All over the world, over the past week or so, women have stopped pooping. As they slept, I transformed their digestive systems so they could filter out all waste simply by peeing. That frees up their anus and rectum to be transformed into a tiny vulva and vagina, with a very tiny back-door, leading to a tiny womb, approximately one-tenth the size of the one in front. Ladies, the muscles in that back vagina are quite well-toned. I gave them to you as if you'd been doing months of Kegel exercises. Now, if your lover, stands, let us say, six to twelve inches tall, their penis would happen to fit that mini-vagina just about perfectly."


"Here's what's going to happen... and if you would, kind of keep this part quiet right now.. eventually boys are going to be born out the back door while girls continue to be born in front... something with which to humble males of the future," the goddess said.


"I don't believe you! I think you're all crazy!" Josh said. "I know... I know... Austin... but this is impossible!"


"First, to show you that it IS possible... I'm going to show you the backdoor of the young waitress whose body I'm inhabiting for this little demonstration." The goddess then turned around and used her hands to spread her cheeks apart, showing the typical starlike crinkles of the anus... leading inward to what appeared to be a very tiny vulva.


"You know what else is special about this little mini-female reproductive system?" The Goddess turned her head backward and smiled at her audience. "It doesn't begin releasing ova until about age 29... and continues doing so once a month until about age 62! But that ova can only be fertilized by sperm produced by a male under 35! So women get a form of lifelong fertility... while men get their own biological clock! Better yet, there's a biological imperative for younger men and older women to get together!"


"Guys, your own success in passing along your genes now depends in part on picking up the biological clues that point to an older women and being turned on by them! I realize that could take generations of natural selection, so I'm going to speed up the process so you don't end up getting kicked out of the gene pool!


"You boys are hardwired to look for a waist to hip ratio... of around 0.7... and that's no problem, if you're looking for a crazy young giantess to have your daughters! But right now you need to look for other traits to have sons... such as a commanding, knowledgeable woman who knows how to please herself, as well as stretch marks, cellulite, a little gravity in the boob department, folds of wisdom in the labia... and big, squishy butts.


Josh fumed at the goddess. "That's ridiculous! I'm 22! I'm not going to fall for some old woman, even though... I love those crows feet around her eyes and those stretch marks!" As his tone of voice changed from disgust to arousal, he lost almost a foot in height, although he didn't realize it, and kept right on slowly getting smaller.


Fernando agreed. "We're made to fall for hot and young so no matter... how... wide.. your... butt... is... Sarah... or... how... much... the... cheeks... spread... out... and... show... your... back...door..." He found himself breathing heavily as bottomless Sarah turned around and did a slow-motion twerk for him. He also didn't realize he was slowly shrinking.


Brandon joined in. "I'm not falling in love with you, Marcie, even if your booty is fantastic and... excuse me, is your name Marcie Kelthoffer?"


Marcie by this time was as wet as it's possible for a woman in her fifties to be, flicking her hair and fighting the tendency to finger herself. "YES," she answered. "Mr. Kelthoffer decided to leave but I haven't changed it."


"Were you a teacher at Wreckport High School a few years ago?", Brandon asked.
"Yes, I was."


"I was in your Geometry class. I have to admit I spent most of the time looking at the geometry of your ass." As he reminisced about seeing Marcie's ample backside at the board, Brandon was unaware that he was also becoming smaller.


Marcie smiled. "I'd be lying if I said you were the only one. I could feel the boys staring at my behind like hot laser beams. As long as that was all they did there wasn't much I could say or do."


"I was in your class too!" Josh piped up. "You had the most phenomenal ass... I mean, you have the most phenomenal ass... I can't believe I'm talking this way to you! You used to be my teacher!"


"Well, we're all grownups now," Marcie smiled, "except that you guys seem to be growing down." At this point, Brandon, Josh and Fernando stood about three feet tall. All were in danger of getting swallowed up by their clothing.


"Yes, I think you young men are about half the size you were," the Goddess mused. "You three big boys are a bit overdressed compared to your friend and these ladies," the waitress said, "and your clothes are all falling off. Let's fix that."


The goddess-waitress snapped her fingers and all of their clothing vanished. Before the young men could protest, she offered an explanation. "You're soon going to be as small as Austin, and then you won't need clothes anymore."


Brandon, Josh and Fernando's cocks, though half size, were rock hard and pointing up ! Marcie and Sarah sat back down in their booth. "Really, you three bigger boys should come... up on our laps!" A few days before, Marcie would have been shocked to hear herself throw teasing innuendo at men young enough to have been her sons, or pupils.


Josh and Brandon climbed up onto Marcie's bare thighs. Fernando seated himself on Sarah's left thigh.


While the others had been talking, three-inch-tall Austin had been drawn back to Debbie's genitalia. She had been quietly urging him on, with tiny whispers that sounded to him like booming commands. Austin by now was starting to work on the clitoris of Debbie, which was as big as his head and bigger than his cock.


Josh spoke up. "OK, I know this is a weird thing for a 22-year-old guy to say, Mrs. Kelthoffer, but can we slow down here?" Josh took a deep breath. "We've just found out the world is going to be completely different from the way we thought it was going to be. What are we supposed to do with our lives? How am I supposed to finish college, or get a job? Are we just human dildos and buttplugs now?"


Marcie blushed. The need that had built up in her body over the past two weeks was clouding her brain. She wanted these two men to finish shrinking so badly. She wanted one of the shrinking young men on her lap to service the big aching void, and another to service the smaller aching void in back.


"None of us chose our sexuality in the days before the Rebalancing, either," Marcie said. "Women didn't choose to be attracted to the other sex that had the power to wound and kill them!"


"I always told you and Brandon and every one of my students to be what you wanted to be. I promise that if you become my... sex toy... you will have more of everything than you ever wanted... including sex, of course! I know it's not the same as going out in the world and having a career but... our bodies are really quite a world!"


The goddess saw Marcie was having trouble explaining to Josh why men shrinking and young men becoming older women's playthings was a good thing, so she jumped in. "Having observed this business of lovers and loving for a few millenia, let me say that while men your age have many positive attributes, including stamina, the thing they lack is... experience... and the standards of women their own age often make that experience difficult to obtain. It becomes a vicious circle. What Marcie, Sarah and Debbie are offering is the chance to get a LOT of sexual experience... with mature women who know very well what they want. That will set you in very good stead to get a lot of..."


"But what good is all that experience? I'll never have another lover as long as I'm with Marcie. I'll be too small to break up with her! If I try to leave, I'll be like a bug," Josh said.


"Here's something else I'd like you to keep quiet for now," the nude Goddess whispered. "Once a year or so, I'm planning a day where all the tiny men get big at dawn. They'll have until sundown to get out of the house and find a new lover if they're so inclined. If they find one and have sex with her, they'll shrink back down to man-size..." (the Goddess giggled at establishing a handful of inches tall as the new normal for males) "... immeidately. Otherwise they'll shrink down into the grass at sunset.


"Really, you boys are overthinking this... you know that when you started talking about how hot Marcie is, you immediately started shrinking. Marcie didn't cause that. YOUR OWN DESIRES DID. You want to be the sex toys of these mature women but you won't admit that to yourselves. Look how hard your little cocks are now! You are young men in the prime of life. Everybody knows men your age think with their dicks. STOP THINKING WITH YOUR BRAINS AND START THINKING WITH YOUR COCKS ALREADY!"


The three half-sized young men tried to cover themselves. "Baseball... baseball... baseball..." said Josh, trying to get his mind away from lust. It didn't work. He started shrinking again.


"Third base! Third base! Sliding for home!", the goddess responded.


Josh, Brandon and Fernando shrank smaller and smaller as the thighs of two mature women expanded around them. Finally, Sarah picked up Fernando, and Marcie scooped up Brandon and Josh. Both licked the now-tiny men, each a couple of inches tall, looking for a taste of hot chocolate.


Brandon found his will slipping away. "Please Mrs. Kelthoffer! Let me fuck you in the ass!"


A smiling Marcie got up, pulled apart her butt cheeks, and gently stuffed Brandon between them. Then she did her own slow motion twerk. Soft, doughy mounds of flesh swept over Brandon in waves, pushing him deeper into the crack. Brandon emptied himself several times before he began to shrink again, small enough to slide into Marcie's back-vagina before falling asleep.


Josh, his cock more aroused and engorged than ever in his life, was wrapped around Marcie's clitoris, several times the size of his own penis, licking it with an impossibly tiny tongue and caressing it with impossibly small fingers. Attention from front and back caused Marcie to cum several times. Josh also experienced an orgasm and became even smaller, slipping down into the folds of Marcie's labiae. Fernando found himself tumbling into Sarah's enormous vagina following a similar experience.


With all the activity around her, Debbie and her attentions from Austin were almost completely ignored. Austin outdid all of his buds, treating Debbie's vintage clit as if it were a lover all by itself. He slipped inside her and, on the first try, found the place that made her squirt. He came and slipped deep inside the fiftysomething woman.


"I haven't felt that way in 20 years," Debbie moaned.


"Excellent!" the Goddess enthused after all three women came down from phenomenal orgasms.


"I forgot you were here," Debbie moaned.


"Now that you've completed bringing these men into the worlds of your bodies, I have a present for you." The goddess waved her arms and beige panties assembled themselves around the hips of the mature women. "Perfect granny panties, made of bamboo! I hope you like them."


"They feel quite comfortable and they give my butt a nice lift,' Marcie mused.
"They're also a nice safe place for your lovers until you get them home! By the way, I do want them to meet a younger lover as well, so they can make daughters... I'm going to leave this body and the young waitress whose lust has skyrocketed from the Rebalancing of Sexes will reassume control of her body. I'd like you to hook her up with the guys... and yourselves too, if you go that way. Thanks for making this so much fun!" The Goddess shimmered and the body she inhabited glowed bright pink for a second, then faded. The eyes closed. There was still a slight aura as they fluttered open and a confused young waitress gasped and covered herself before three half-dressed older women. They calmed her down and talked to her, not mentioning the goddess.


"I was having this weird dream where all the men got tiny and they were all inside me and it felt so hot and I was so horny... I've been horny for the last two weeks and I can't work it off!" the waitress said.


"What's your first name, honey?" Sarah said.


"Kaitlyn," the waitress answered.


"Kaitlyn, you've just entered a world where women's dreams come true..."


As they chatted, the TV flickered and regular programming was replaced by the image of a woman who claimed she was remaking the world.