- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A middle aged woman thanks her friend for allowing her to seduce her son. 

Dear Heather, Thank You For Giving Your Son To Me


Heather,


How did you know that your son would make the perfect partner for me, after the Goddess of Love sent my sex drive through the roof?


Mind you, I knew Stewart was interested. Right after my sex drive increased a hundredfold, and I found myself daydreaming and getting surprisingly wet at work, and right after my already ample middle-aged buttocks widened even more and the gap between them deepened into a furrow, I felt his eyes burning into my backside. That first time I visited your house during the time of the Rebalancing, I sensed him staring right through my jeans.


After that, every time I came over, whether my butt was in capri pants or a flowery skirt, I knew I had a young admirer directly behind me. On top of my increased desire, the idea that I was liberated from the invisibility of being a certain age, and that I had an ardent admirer half my age, was enough to send my heart racing.
I remember that fourth visit to your house after the Rebalancing, when you pulled me aside and said, "I think Stewart has a crush on you... and you should make him small so you can have a crush on him!" Funny line...


I know you sought to pair Stewart with me because he was a little shy and not quite ready to deal with a girl his age and a hundred times his size. But I have to say, I think he displays a courage with my body. I lower myself on him, taking his entire body inside of me, and he never flinches. Why is that? Is it all the operations he had when he was younger? Did having those doctors hover over him make his nerves a little more steely?


Not only is he brave, but your son is uncannily perceptive, of how not to merely flatter a woman, but to say something that really bolsters her self-esteem.


The first time Stewart stood at two inches tall, face to face with my vagina, I could hear his tiny voice say, "You're awesome and beautiful! I love your vagina, Mistress Jennifer!"


I didn't expect the reaction it would stir in my heart when he said that. It brought up something I had kept buried inside, that poisoned the way I looked at my body and at men, and made that old burden fly away forever.


I remember my first time, as a teenage girl, being naked with a boy. I wasn't sure I was ready for him to enter me, or as I have to specify nowadays, put his cock inside me. I asked him to give me oral sex. He bent down and put his lips to my pussy lips. He tried to give me cunnilingus, but after a combination of licking, sucking and spitting... mostly sucking, which I didn't like much... he stopped and looked at me. He was making a face. He didn't have to say anything. He made me feel as if my vagina was a bad, nasty, smelly thing.


 For the next twenty-five years I wanted to disassociate myself from my own vagina during sex. I didn't ask for oral pleasure. I felt as though that "nasty place" didn't deserve to be loved.


Imagine what a place your Stewart touched in my heart when he told me my vagina was awesome and beautiful and he loved it. Two and a half decades of self-denial melted away in that instant. I was reunited with the most pleasureable spots on, and in, my body.


You know the dress code at my workplace, at many workplaces, since the Rebalancing. We wear very casual clothing... underwear if we so desire. It was such a delight when Stewart offered to ride in my garter. My little "accessory" really broke the ice at work.


I had gone back and forth between nightgowns and sort of thongy underwear, but Stewart gave me the nerve to wear granny panties to work. Stewart said he wanted a nice place to rest... when he wasn't giving me pleasure.


Heather, you know that at work, we often use our men to bond ourselves to our female co-workers. Stewart's jealousy gene appears to be just moderated enough for him to accept another man being inside me while he bonds me to another woman on my behalf. That's how I bonded us to Sarah. She's 22. I so want to give you grandsons. My hope is that Sarah will give you a granddaughter as well.


Five times a day, six times a day I have satisfied myself with Stewart and he has been such a diligent sex toy. I can never thank you enough for the gift of his love and worship of my body.

 

But I can make an attempt to repay.

 

You know my son Tim turns 18 in a week.


Have you seen how he stares at your backside?


I suggest you go shopping for some granny panties, then see me for an appointment. 


Love your friend, and mother of your future grandsons


Jennifer