- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A som thanks his mother for introducing him to her best friend. 

Dear Mom, 

I know we don't see as much of each other now that I have a girlfriend. It's really been a whole new world since Jennifer shrank me. 

How did you know we'd make a pair? I remember how you couldn't believe what was happening after the Rebalancing of Sexes with all the guys shrinking, and so many guys my age ending up with an older woman. You wanted to keep me locked up. Then you saw all the tiny boy babies being born from all those MILF bootys and it started to make sense. 

I had known Jennifer just as someone who stopped by every now and then. I never had a MILF thing before the Goddess of Love did her magic thing. But... and it's a big "butt"... she started getting a lot more interesting when everything happened. 

I remember the night you brought her over, and took her into your room for a talk. Then you left her out in the living room and said you had to run an errand. We talked and talked and talked. I couldn't imagine that at 19, I could talk so easily with a 43 year old woman!

Jennifer dropped her glasses, said she had to pick them up, and bent over. She had an orange dress on that was just tight enough to show off the goods. She always tells me about how she was this tall svelte woman and then when she turned 30, she became a mostly svelte woman who had inherited her grandmother's big, wide ass. Right then and there, I was ready to shrink. 

Jennifer always jokes about her boobs pointing down instead of up. I said to her, once I got small I liked that because those boobs were pointing straight at me! It was amazing how well our sex drives matched. 

I can't count the number of times or places we pulled off fast sex. In the bedroom, the kitchen, at work, in the car (sorry Mom!). It's easy when you're inside a pair of panties. I have made love to Jennifer in her vagina, her butthole... I mean her backvagina sorry Mom... her mouth, her armpits, her toes... even the cellulite dimples on her thighs! 

Her body is everything I dreamed it would be. I know it's hard to understand why boys and young men want to be between a mom's big thighs and buttocks. Just think of the way you used to love Dad's big shoulders before you got small. Feeling those cheeks so broad and so surrounding makes us feel secure. It makes me feel like I want to be in the small world of all the crevices in her body, instead of the big world you live in, that's now so dangerous for me and other men.

I love the blush I feel all over her body when I make her aroused and she has an orgasm at work. I know she's embarrassed but happy too. I feel her joy all around me. 

So Mom, thank you so much for giving me to your best friend as a sex toy. 

Sometimes, I feel like you gave HER to ME. 

Love, your son, Stewart (2")