- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Candy and Madison learn their fates


"I can't believe I was inside the Goddess of Love!"


"I FUCKED the Goddess of Love in the ASS!... and made love inside her FRONTPUSSY!"

Heather and her sexbaton Anthony spoke to each other softly, still in awe of what they had experienced. Heather had certainly had a nice afterglow from sex before. But her skin had never literally glowed a warm white, as she and Anthony did now. She and Anthony were in her room, at home, with the door closed so Heather's son and daughter couldn't walk in on her. Anthony sat on her pillow, next to her face, about six inches tall now.

Their shared experience accelerated a process that had been going on since Heather first laid eyes on a six foot tall Anthony at the police station: their becoming a couple. Conversation was easy, and there was a bond between the policewoman, now feeling powerful again, and her sexbaton that transcended work. Anthony's maturation had been remarkably quick, and talking to his partner couldn't have come any easier if he was twice his age and had been married to her for years.
"So what do you think of my son?," Heather asked.

"He's a lot like I was at his age," Anthony answered, "except that he's had six more years to get ready to be shrunk. Maybe he doesn't know whether he'll like girls his age or more mature women, but he seems to be totally cool with the idea of women having power and wanting to do well in their world. YOUR world," Anthony added.

"After meeting your mother, I'm dreading the day I come home and find him looking at 360 degree video of a naked woman blown up to giant size." They both blushed and laughed at that reminder of Heather inadvertently setting the match to Anthony's smoldering teenage dreams.

"Don't dread it," Anthony said. "The attraction between young fresh guys and mature, curvy women is half of what makes the world go around now."

"That's good," Heather answered, "because I think I'd like to make a boy or two with you."

Anthony leaned forward and was all but immersed in Heather's lips as they kissed.

"In fact, I'm feeling a little girly right now, so I think I need a man to tap me in the back," Heather moaned, flipping over, reaching behind, spreading her ample buttcheeks and offering her ass to Anthony, who scrambled down to slide himself between those cheeks into a place it seemed he was born to be in.

-----
Candy sat in Madison's hands as the two talked at the police station. Madison found it easy to talk to Candy, easier than Heather, perhaps because the orange-tinged woman was so small.
"I'm kind of in awe of you, because you live at the size and scale of men. The Rebalancing happened when I was 12... so I never had to experience being afraid of men staring at me, walking up to me, groping me. Any boys that gave me trouble, all I had to do was threaten to shrink them down. You're their size. It would scare the hell out of me! Even being four foot six after Heather shrank me scares me! I used to be six feet tall!"

Candy smiled. "I was the same size as men, or a little smaller, for more than 20 years before the Rebalancing happened six years ago. Sure it's scary being two inches tall, but I'm no more scared of men than I was when I was five foot eight and they were six foot one. Women lived in a lot of danger, and that caused a lot of fear... but we dealt with our fears."

Madison smiled. "I don't know if I'd like to be the same size as men all of my life, but it would be interesting to try out, for a few months or a year or so."

Candy laughed. "Wish I had the choice!"

At that moment, the room glowed. The Goddess of Love appeared in the room. Madison removed her clothes, an act expected of adult women as a show of respect. Candy, already naked, crossed her arms and frowned. Heather saw the commotion and entered the room, then upon realizing her former lover had made an entrance, began to disrobe as well, more out of respect than the expectation of more sex. The Goddess spoke:

"I know that I have often seemed arbitrary in my punishments. But I realize that mortals are indeed mortal, and I do not seek to give them life sentences in all but the worst instances. But there must be a reciprocity when women change sizes. Am I given to understand that there is someone who wonders what it would be like to live at the size of men?"

Madison looked around, and realizing she was busted, stammered out, "M.. m... me?"

"Very well, you both shall get your wish. To the former detective, I grant you the choice you wished for... in exchange for Madison's offer...Madison, please place STEPHANIE on the floor next to you..." Candy whispered her name to herself, just to see if she had it back. She did.

"W...w... WHAT?" Madison said, too shocked to do anything but comply. Her fears were quickly confirmed when the room began to get bigger and so did her clothes. As she sank downward, the woman she had been holding began growing. They passed each other, as one grew and the other shrank.

In a moment, Madison was naked and dust balls reached up to almost her ankles. She was two inches tall... the same height Candy.... now Stephanie... had been just moments ago. Madison was also incredibly horny. Her sex drive had increased a hundredfold.

Far above her, Stephanie was getting used to being big again. Still naked, she looked eye to eye with Heather, her longtime police partner and then physical partner. They embraced and kissed. Heather, wearing a detective's plainclothes top and blue police thong and nothing else above the knee, reached into her panties and pulled out Anthony, who was reduced to two inches... the same height as Candy.

"Now your positions are reversed," the Goddess said. "Stephanie, I shall urge the police force to rehire you immediately. I shall command that you retain your nakedness for 24 hours, as I sense a need to bond with Heather to deal with the stress of your re-entry into the big world.

As that was happening, Madison leapt into Anthony's arms. "Please fuck me! I'm a girly fucktoy!," Madison cried.

Heather bent down and stared at them both. "I think STEPHANIE and I... and I am so glad she has her name back... need to spend the day reuniting... and we need a couple of toys to help us."
Madison felt the tingle of fear again. She turned to Anthony. "Does this mean... am I going inside her?"

"Both of us, are. In fact, we're going inside both of the detectives. You wanted to live in a man's world. This is our reality."

Her face drained. Anthony smiled. "Don't worry. I know just where to touch Heather AND Candy... er, Stephanie... and keep them happy. Be brave!" He kissed Madison and then threw her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry.

Heather scooped the two up and carried them to a room with a bed, where she and Stephanie got horizontal. Heather's fingers dived between her labiae and tugged them apart. Anthony put Madison down on the bed, kissed her, then took her hand. "It's a lot like swimming," he said, as they ran toward the mighty entrance of the policewoman, to experience a new adventure.

Chapter End Notes:

The end of A Mistress in Blue but not of The Cougars Get Hotter... expect more stories of younger men serving mature women.