- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Donna provides the policewoman and trainee with more than they expected!


Chapter 12

The now six-inch-tall Anthony looked out from his perch in Heather's hands to the bed where Donna lay. He could make out that there were restraints tying her wrists to the bedposts.  Her hair was dark and he could see all of it... her head and her pubes. Her complexion was Mediterranean or Hispanic, her eyes dark and wide.

Heather began to explain the circumstances that brought Donna to her current desperate situation. "Donna's 37... she was married to her husband for 13 years... she shrank him during the Rebalancing and they stayed together for five years after that. Then Big Day came and when he grew to his old size, he threw on her nightgown and walked out. He ended up at a college dorm and got shrunk again by a 20-year-old who had her 'freshman 15' and then some. Instead of using the day to find a new man, she spent the next month tracking him down. Almost never works out. " 

Anthony marveled at hearing a woman's problems being spoken of in such a matter-of-fact manner. He had spent his first few days after getting shrunk thinking of women as towering goddesses. It amazed him to remember that they were just people, despite the huge size difference, and that they had relationship troubles, and that they were desperately horny. 

"Donna has become thoroughly demoralized since her husband left her. She's been getting into trouble, creating disturbances, getting drunk, and such. She's been behaving the way young men with no girlfriends did before the Rebalancing," Heather sighed. "She even tried to make contact with traffickers who were selling young men. We caught her in a sting. We're not going to use violence and incarceration to bring her back within the law. We're going to use love."

She squirted lube on Anthony and rubbed it in.  Heather carried Anthony over to the bed where Donna was restrained. A frown gave her face a sullen look.

"Look what I've brought you," she said softly, as she lowered Anthony down to Donna's eye level. Almost instantly, Donna's eyes lit up. She turned her head toward the sexbaton in training.

"You're so cute. What's your name, toy? I'll bet you'd do a good job inside me. Is this a conjugal visit, babe?" Heather spoke up. "It can be... if you play by the rules. Do you promise not to assault a police officer?"

"I'd promise anything to get that precious toy inside me."

"Very well... let's see how compliant you're willing to be," Heather said. She grabbed Anthony and loaded him into the strap-on. Then she carefully removed Donna's restraints and looked her in the eye. No sign of resistance. Heather began stroking Donna's hair. They kissed. Then Heather worked her way down to Donna's breasts, then buried her face in Donna's pussy. Anthony noticed things were getting warmer. Then Heather lifted Donna above her.  Anthony could see a great purple slit above him, giving off a sweet, fruity aroma that was getting stronger by the second. The slit edged closer and closer to his body. Then... after a couple of thrusts... he was in.

"Release," Heather cried. Anthony felt his harness give up  its grip. Time to go freestyle.  Anthony came face to face with a clitoris shaped like a light bulb, as big as his mouth. He coughed and gagged as he worked to take as much of it as he could between his lips, then licked and nibbled at it.  Then it was time to slip inside.

Anthony wriggled from side to side, letting the slick walls of Donna's vagina slide past him as she expanded to welcome him in. Then he began thrusting himself feet first, working inward around the curve in Donna's love tunnel. Anthony found the rough patch in her vaginal walls and caressed it until Donna's walls pulsed around him and pushed him out.

Anthony slid out of Donna to find her kissing Heather, with both women lining up so that their butts were next to each other. Their heads turned, and their smiling faces turned to look at him. "Bond us," Heather said. Anthony needed no explanation.  Having just been inside Donna, it was no problem to climb onto her buttocks using her left thigh as a booster. By now a near-expert, Anthony spread the light brown cheeks apart, brushing his thighs in the spot between backdoor and frontdoor, causing Donna to experience a powerful shudder. Then he took cock in hand and pointed toward her backpussy... the crinkles of what used to be the anus surrounding two smaller versions of Donna's massive pussy lips. Donna's buttocks came together to squeeze him as hard as they could. It seemed almost no time before Anthony came in Donna's backdoor. He then felt himself, and those buttocks, turn 90 degrees as Donna went to her side to embrace and kiss Heather.  Those buttcheeks kept squeezing Anthony as Donna and Heather kissed. Finally they released, just as Heather said to her tiny partner, "Come and bond me.... sexbaton."

SEXBATON! Not "rookie." He didn't officially have his helmet yet, but for the first time, Anthony felt the sense of accomplishment. It made his permanently erect, half-inch long dick get even harder. He found Heather's backdoor very wet and he began to thrust his tiny manhood inside. 

Heather began cooing in a girlish way. "Put that thing up in me!" she moaned. She sounded nothing like the take-charge detective that she'd been during most of Anthony's training. "Anthony, I love you! Donna, I love you! Take me and use me! Ooooohhhh..." Anthony could feel Heather's back-vagina pulsing around his cock. Then he noticed it was getting tighter and tighter, the pressure becoming more and more intense. The sides of Heather's buttocks seemed to fall out of Anthony's hands and he could no longer fit inside her anal cleft. Anthony couldn't believe what his eyes were telling him: Tough-as-nails Heather was shrinking!

Heather's behavior became more and more girly as she got smaller. She shrank to Anthony's size and even shorter. She spoke to Anthony differently. "Oh Mister Sexbaton, please be kind to me!" All the time, her shrinking backpussy wrapped more and more tightly around his cock. Anthony came three times and thought he would burst.  Heather wiggled until her backpussy was free of Anthony's manhood.

She clutched her hands to her breasts. She  had shown so much of herself as a police officer, but at five inches tall, she felt truly naked. Oh my God, Heather thought, I've entered the world of men. I've entered the world of Candy.  She wrapped herself around Anthony. "Sexbaton Anthony, I love you! Donna, I worship you! Command me!"  

Donna turned to look at the tiny man and the shrunken policewoman. "Anthony and Heather, I command you to enter me and fuck each other's brains out! Four inches!" Both Heather and Anthony shrank until they were four inches tall. With a newfound confidence, Anthony took Heather by the hand and walked her into Donna's pussy. They screwed happily for several hours, as Donna's vagina responded by giving them periodic hugs.  

After several hours, Anthony and Heather climbed out. She was beginning to realize what had happened. A submissive part of her nature had opened a door and despite being a woman, she shrank.  Donna looked down on them and issued a thundering command: "I have news for you two! Your lives as you knew them are over. You will be sold on the black market and trafficked! You will do as your owners say!"

Heather's normal response at normal size would have been to resist by any means necessary. But the girliness and hyperfemininity that had overtaken her since becoming small was blocking her from action, even to save her life. She began crying. "Anthony, help us!" she sobbed.  Anthony looked up at Donna. "We'll NEVER work for you! And you can't make us become sex slaves unless you catch us!" He grabbed Heather, threw her over her shoulder and made a flying leap off the bed. Fortunately, because of their small size, neither were hurt by the two-foot fall.

Anthony ran with Heather toward a door, hoping to slip underneath and get help. But a high heeled shoe suddenly appeared to block them, and a falling coffee cup trapped them inside. Donna lifted the cup scooped them into her hands.  "Heather, I need to tell you something... you have a secret submissive desire that could endanger your work. You need a good partner to help you work through it. Anthony, I believe you are that partner. You are brave and willing to learn a woman's body, and you know when she needs to be supported. Be strong for her so she can be strong and brave for all the men who need rescuing." Heather's mind began to clear of its submissive fog and she looked up to Donna.

"Donna, you're not who you say you are... who are you REALLY?" "Heather, you might say I'm 'internal affairs'... an appropriate phrase, I think... a sort of special agent to make sure you're protecting men and helping women properly. Or you could just call me what everyone else calls me... the Goddess of Love." Donna's nude body began to glow brightly. Heather and Anthony fell to their knees in worship. 

"I have one more command. Heather, kiss this young man and tell him you love him and that he is your Sexbaton."

"Anthony, I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE  MY SEXBATON!" 

 

"One more thing before I go," the Goddess said. She reached over and picked up the pink helmet and placed it on Anthony's head. It was a little large. "Six inches," she whispered, "and now that it's yours, it'll fit you at any size." "Now, tell Heather that you love her and you will always be her sexbaton.  "I LOVE YOU, HEATHER, AND I WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR SEXBATON!" Anthony declared. He kissed her deeply and passionately. It felt weird to see her, at least for once, as a soft, vulnerable mom, with all the faults of a normal woman in her 30s. 

Once she caught her breath, Heather decided to take a chance on saying something that could keep her small for life. "Goddess, I have just one word for you... Candy..." she said.  The Goddess' smile disappeared and Heather could no longer read her mood. "Yes, Candy. Something needs to be done. I promise you a review," the Goddess said.      

"Now, to Heather, restore your size and send you back to fight crime!" the Goddess declared. Heather's body began to glow and grow. In a moment she was back to normal size.  The Goddess then disappeared. Heather took Anthony and her strap-on, and headed for her locker.

She put on her civilian clothers, standard attire for any woman under 60 during warm weather in the post-Rebalancing era...  ... a top, a microskirt and thong panties, with Anthony inside. 

"I think it's time I took you home to meet my family," Heather declared. My daughter needs to see a man who understands how to be small, and my son needs to learn how to be that man when he shrinks himself, not too many years from now. 

Heather giggled when Anthony softly kissed her labia in response.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter: What happens to Candy and Madison