- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Backdoor unity. 

 


Before the Rebalancing, backdoor sex was something few women did enthusiastically, some engaged in reluctantly, and others avoided completely. The lack of lubrication and the enormity of the male's participating organ compared to the female's, made it a less than pleasant experience for many.


But the Goddess of Love's passion for flipping the tables and liberating each sex from their own problems while giving them some from the other sex, made itself manifest in the posterior.


She removed from women the need to poop (while making them pee a lot more to compensate), and then proceeded to turn the anus and rectum into a second vagina, causing the clitoris in women to wrap itself around the aperture, allowing for considerable stimulation. The new second vagina, allowing for size, could lubricate as thoroughly as the original did, perhaps even more so. Then the GOL took the space formerly used by the lower digestive system and created a second womb, by no means big enough for a full size pregnancy, but certainly enough to accommodate a very tiny fetus... thus making it possible for many in the next generation to be born tiny, and spend all of their lives in the shadow of women's power.


As if all those changes weren't enough, the Goddess also decided to address the dilemma of men's sex drives and women's sex drives peaking at drastically different ages... by giving the second womb a different fertility period from the first (late 20s to early 60s) and altering men's testicles so that they could produce sperm that could fertilize the tiny eggs in that womb... but only till about age 35. Thus, there was practically a biological imperative for youinger men and mature women to get together. Finally, the Goddess gave mature women a slight lift in back and often, a pronounced separation of the buttcheeks, and dialed up the males' pre-existing appreciation for a MILF's prominent curves, making the pairing between a miniaturized young man and a mature woman's rear end as inevitable as love itself.


All this clearly manifested itself as Lt. Heather Alabaster, Anthony's policemistress, shook, slapped, jiggled and squeezed her broad buttocks over his head. It also manifested itself as Anthony's tiny cock, already given a workout inside Heather's and Madison's front ends, achieved a degree of rigidness that even he wouldn't have imagined possible, pointing so high at Heather's butt cleft that it was almost pointing over his shoulder.


What the Goddess of Love's manipulations didn't explain was the extent to which Madison tried to emulate and compete with Heather by putting on her own version of twerking. There the explanation was much simpler: competition. Madison realized that the Goddess had tipped the scales, which historically completely favored younger women, a bit the other way, forcing her to work a little harder to get satisfaction... and she needed that release so much more than any woman her age had, before the Rebalancing. She needed something else, too, the oxytocin from Heather, sent via Anthony, squirted into her backside to cement her bond with the mistress.


Still recovering from getting a workout from two pussies that would have made Kegel proud, Anthony looked up in awe at Heather's sprawling backside. The lieutenant brought it downward with each thrust, closer and closer to Anthony. Her bottom got so close that Anthony was able to stand completely between Heather's well-spread cheeks. He was still sore from being inside Heather, but he was ready to leap onto her backside.


Anthony jumped from the bed and grabbed hold of each cheek, his legs dangling and moving frantically as he tried to gain a perch. Heather's stance changed. She put her upper body face down on the bed and pushed her ass higher in the air, giving Anthony some help from gravity. Anthony had a solid footing now, and began to leverage himself, thrusting his cock into Heather's  backdoor. After several rhythmic thrusts, a squeeze of Heather's buttocks brought the two mounds of soft, sweaty flesh together to surround Anthony.


Pounding Heather's backdoor and experiencing her bottom as a lover seemed as natural as sex had for any man since the beginning of time. In fact, it was the dream and the aspiration seeded and cultivated in Anthony's head, since he started consuming wall-sized woman porn, and probably long before. It was probably the closest thing to plain old sex from the days when men didn't shrink, that Anthony would ever experience.


For most of this sexual interlude, Anthony operated like a machine, thrusting mindlessly. He came seven times inside Heather's backpussy in the space of five minutes. Only as his last orgasm dragged him to the edge of sleep, did a conscious thought pass through Anthony's brain. "I've probably fathered a son."  Then he slipped into the fog of exhaustion.


When he awoke, Anthony found himself next to Heather's backpussy. He was drenched in a mix of her rear juices, which were much like vaginal secretions prior to the Rebalancing, and a lot of buttsweat. The backpussy was now almost as tall as he was. Anthony concluded that Heather had shrunk him down to the smallest size she could... one inch...as he slept.


The two buttocks, massive walls of soft flesh on either side of Anthony, rumbled, and he swore he could sense that Heather was about to command him. "Wiggle inside me, toy," a great voice boomed around him. He knew that place in back wasn't a butthole anymore, but it took a little nerve for Anthony to ease up to its wet surface, dip in his toes, then plunge his legs inside.


In about a second, a mighty convulsion of Heather's backvaginal muscles drew Anthony in, tightening around his form. Anthony felt it right down to his bones. He felt Heather's juices soak his skin, fill his throat and seep into his pores. After a few seconds, he climbed out gasping for air. Two fingers reached up from the sky. He could see he was being carried away from Heather's ass... and he could see Madison's buttcheeks spread at least an inch wide....


Again, the pounding. Again, the juices, Again, the feeling of being absolutely marked with the intimacy of another, of being unable to breathe without inhaling them. Then the fingers plucked him out, and again he was in Heather's backdoor. Anthony blacked out, and when he came to, he crawled out of Heather and tried to climb up onto her buttcheek.


He saw Heather passionately kissing and nibbling her smaller partner Madison.
The bonding had worked. Anthony had bonded them to each other.


After a time, the women finished their joining. Then Madison got up, put her clothes on (at least from the waist up, which was all the Goddess had left her) and called a taxi home. Heather turned her attention to the pink inch-tall shrimp that was climbing around the bed.


Anthony felt Heather's huge eyes look through him. They seemed more matured and weathered then ever. The eyebrows that looked almost manly gave her a presence and gravitas. The lines underneath her eyes flickered with energy.


"You disappointed me," she said. "I had hoped you would give me the relief I so richly deserved after so many years alone. I have to say, I did get off, but a man your size, with all my girly parts so large in front of you... you need to do better..."
Anthony was afraid to say anything. His heart had leaped into his throat when he realized the woman he had lusted after as a boy was choosing him to be her partner, and now the feeling in the pit of his tiny stomach told him it could all go away in a night.


They arrived back at the police station. Heather brought her back to her office. "I can't take you home. I'm a mom of two kids and I don't bring my work with me. I'm sure you understand why." She lifted him up onto a table in the back, upon which stood a dollhouse. "This is where you'll stay until I decide what your future will be with the team. Know this: there's still a chance you'll become my Sexbaton. But only if you THINK... and only if you work at it."


Heather reached out with a hand and opened the door. "The dollhouse is built for a scale of... TWO INCHES!" she exclaimed. Anthony's height doubled instantly. Heather motioned him inside. "Now find the bedroom and get some rest," Heather said. "Whatever happens, tomorrow will be a long day for both of us." The woman whose body had surrounded Anthony for the better part of 12 hours threw on a coat and walked out, still bottomless, locking the office door behind her.


An exhausted Anthony wandered through the dimly lit dollhouse. He saw light creeping from under a door on the second floor. He found the door and pushed it open. Inside, he found a shocking sight.


A woman, his own size, with orange hair and skin the color of an orange ice cream treat, totally nude, legs spread wide open. She moaned when she saw Anthony enter...


"Please, sex toy! You're just my size! PLLLLEASE... please... FUCK ME!"