- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When men in the Rebalancing of Sexes universe talk about "dating small", what does it mean? By J. Stifler

Many young men have said they're avoiding dramatic young women because of it. Others give it to them as advice. What does "dating small" mean in the world after the Rebalancing of Sexes? 

Stan, 20 years old and 4" tall, says it means being careful who gets to shrink you, and after that, always being careful about your surroundings. "Someone who seems like a nice girl when you're taller than she is can turn into a monster if you can fit in the palm of your hand", he says. 

Ryan, 21, 3-5", says dating small means letting go of some of the conventions left over from when men were always the bigger sex. "Really, it's like things have almost completely reversed. The only thing that's the same is that women still have babies."

"Dating small means you don't try to put on a macho act to impress a girl. You've got to realize that it's not about her fitting into your life, it's about you fitting into hers. How much sexual pleasure can you give her? Do you know enough about how to please a woman at your new size? It also means laughing at yourself. I mean, come on, I'd have a hard time with a hamster in a fair fight. But nobody can fellate a clitoris like me, I swear. "

Dr. Nancy Tower of Fernfall University says dating small for men, especially virgins who haven't been reduced yet, means always being aware of your surroundings and having a procedure for family to follow if they don't hear from you.

"Today young men have to act like young women did before the ROS... always plan, always be careful and sometimes you might want to travel in groups."

Of course, the Goddess of Love insists she protects small men. But she also allows a certain amount of behavior she says "humbles" men. Some males say she can let a lot of "humbling" slide before taking action. 

Ryan says dating small has led him to older adult women... over 25 or 30... who have responsible positions and are less likely to throw it away forcing a man inside herself, or abandoning a man after shrinking him.Of course, with the Goddess' creation of two wombs and two fertility periods for women, and a biological clock for young men, there's a lot of encouragement to small men getting hooked up with MILFs and cougars. 

Stan says dumping the macho stereotype has allowed him to be more playful in his flirting. "Your voice sounds silly when you're three inches tall, it's OK to be silly", he says. "It's also OK to be a little shy around those big girls. That would have got you nowhere when guys were big but now it's the perfect approach."

Jenna, 21, says shy toyboys appeal to her as well. "I think men are so cute when they get shrunk, especially since we make them stay naked all the time, and when they bring in a little shyness it makes them... just beautiful. It's like they're perfect little aliens from the stars at that size. Their skin is so soft and their touch is so light and when they touch you in the right places... OH MY GOD!"

Dr. Tower says at its core, dating small is simply an awareness of being small and calibrating your approach for all that entails. 

"A lot of it's about fear but it doesn't have to be", Tower said. "Now guys are being intensely desired by women. It's nice to be desired. It's nice to be wanted and pursued. I'm sure that seeing a huge woman with bedroom eyes look right through their souls is very thrilling. There's more danger, yes, but more thrills. Before, women were just the reward men got after a lot of boring fighting with other men. Now, it's an exciting pursuit where they're the hunted, and it's a little dangerous but also a little heart-pounding as well."