- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A nurse prescribes a happy ending to a young man's journey into smallness. 


My name is Janet. I'm 51 years old and in a few weeks, I'm going to have a baby. There are so many things about this that would have been impossible just a few years ago. First, the possibility of having a baby at all at my age. Second, the place where it will come into the world: a womb that I wasn't born with, but which was given to me by the Goddess of Love, and a birth canal that formerly came into use when I went to the bathroom. Third, the man who is giving me this gift. The young man, I should say, 19 years old when we gave in to our mutual desires and I made him small.


I had accepted the invisibility that comes with being a woman in middle age. I was used to the absence of catcalls and the inability to turn heads. I was childless and fully expected to die that way. Then, it happened.


It was a couple of weeks before the Goddess of Love announced the Rebalancing of Sexes. I reported for work as the nurse at Meadowbrook Community College. I had worked there for three years and never perceived any sort of sexual tension. But I still had the eyes in the back of my head that every woman develops. One day a male student came in, looking for me to bandage up a cut. I bent over to get antiseptic out of a bottom drawer. The back of my neck tingled, and when I turned around, the young man was staring, eyes fixed on my butt.


As I looked at him, he blushed and turned away.


I had gotten to know the young man somewhat. His name was Caleb. He stood about 6 foot 1 and weighed about 13 stone... sorry, about 180. He appeared to be an Aspie. He was very shy and awkward around girls. The kind that stumbled through high school and university without friend nor girlfriend, and spent a long and lonely dry spell trying to find love. Sometimes it came late. Sometimes it never came at all. He came to me one day, begging for help. I wished I knew how to help him. But that guidance was best given by a man, and I'm not that.


I wondered what on earth could have drawn him to my body. At night, at home, I stood in front of a mirror, with my clothes on. Had he stared at me when I was the ripe age of 20, I would have dismissed him as creepy. But now, as I thought about those awkward male eyes staring at my figure, I felt a tingle of arousal. In fact, I felt very aroused. I looked in the mirror. My eyes were deeply dilated, as though I'd gone to the optometrist. Bedroom eyes, and more.


I decided to gradually remove my clothing, sort of a striptease...as I continued to puzzle over what was drawing young men to my fiftysomething body. My heart pounded as I thought of that young man, and perhaps others, being attracted to me.
Perhaps it was my Home Counties English speech that intrigued him, the kind my American co-workers call "a British accent". Perhaps my milk bottle English skin.
Then I noticed it.

 

Something had happened to my arse!


It was higher, more bubble-shaped, as though I'd lost a few years and been doing squat thrusts.


But the really odd part was the way they came together, or spread apart.
There was a groove, wide enough to slip a pencil through, clearly separating my left and right buttcheeks. My bum could pass a new sort of "pencil test!" My little pucker was clearly visible. But so was something poking out from inside.


I couldn't see it clearly, so I decided to gingerly poke around down there. I felt it. I gasped.


Touching my butthole felt like touching my labiae. Before I realized it, I was playing with myself down there. I needed relief. I looked again. At the center of my arsehole... two lips, as if I'd grown another vulva down there. Turns out I had, and more.


My interest in self-pleasure went off the charts. Before I knew it, I was masturbating five or ten times a day. My current romantic situation didn't feel like a dry spell before, but it did now. I had a dildo or a vibrator up inside me every day. Once I took the nail off my pinky finger and slipped it in my backdoor. I gasped. I felt around back there and instead of pain, I managed to find a couple of places where the fingertip's touch was precious indeed. I brought myself to an orgasm in back that rivaled anything I was experiencing in front. This is what sex should be like, I thought, driven by my desires and not run by some big man's need to get his cock wet as quickly as possible.


The next workday, Caleb came to my office. He apologized to me for staring at my bum. "Dealing with women is so hard for me. I don't know how to deal with my... needs." His voice trailed off and he looked down.


"Women are so complicated. I've studied them on the internet. I've read all about the vagina and the clitoris. Did you know..."


I cut him off. "Caleb, I have those!" He blushed and his head went down. I felt so badly for him. If his approach to girls was anything like this, he'd never do well.
"I'm sorry, Janet", he said. "It just seems that women are so complicated. I read someone who wrote that a man had one control point and a woman has many. It seems like the woman's sexuality is as complicated as flying a plane."


Well, they do call it a cockpit, I murmured to myself.


Caleb went on, "So I was thinking, how could the pilot be bigger than the plane? It doesn't make sense that men should be bigger. Women are more complex. The only way we could ever understand them and truly love them is if we were smaller than women. Much smaller. I know that if I got small I could really be nice to a vagina. I could make a clitoris and a G-spot really happy. Not with a big cock but with a whole body and a mind looking for ways to give a woman pleasure."


I could see Caleb's arousal bulging in his trousers. I rolled my eyes. "Caleb, I really need to go... please, just be careful with yourself around women."


The day of the Rebalancing came. For several days beforehand, I'd been primping up my appearance. That day, I answered my own dare and went to work with no panties underneath my uniform, just suspenders and stockings, or garters as you call them. I was especially doting with my makeup and lipstick. Something was making me feel like I used to feel at that ovulating time of the month.


I decided to head for the ladies room and heard odd conversations coming from the stalls. "Emma's got one and he's six inches tall!" Perhaps a small pet, I thought. "She's gonna use him like a dildo!" was the next sentence he heard. I thought I was hearing someone describe animal abuse. The last thing I heard was, "I'm going to get as many as I can and start a man-harem!" I hurried out of the loo and headed across the courtyard of the campus.


There I saw an incredible sight. A young woman and a young man had all their clothes off and were making love. I saw one man pumping into her. The next moment he seemed to disappear. As I walked closer, I saw a tiny figure who looked like that man with his small face buried in what was now the gigantic vulvae of his lover.


I clopped in my high heels as fast as I could to my clinic. I started searching on my phone for "men shrinking" and found hundreds of responses. I soon realized that I wasn't the only one with amplified lust. Women all over the world were having sex with men and shrinking them, then inserting them wherever they were needed. There seemed no restraint whatsoever. I'm sure it would seem very inviting for a man, but he'd realize too late it was very dangerous.


Then I thought of Caleb. What would happen to him? Would he still be alone? Or would women start approaching him? How would he handle it? If he messed up, would he be in danger?


I tried texting him. No answer. I looked for him on social media. Finally, I realized I had to search him out in person. What if I was too late? What if he was already shrunk?


I began a frenetic search around campus, calling girls and female professors I knew for clues. I didn't figure the men would be much help as many were too small for their phones now. After an hour, I located Caleb. He was in a hallway, and three girls were all begging him to go someplace. One I knew by voice. She was the girl who talked about starting a harem of men.


My desires were building. I had to resolve them. Caleb may not have been the reason for my renewed sexuality, but his interest marked the beginning. I knew what could happen to him. I had to act, even though it could cost me my job.
"Caleb, I have an urgent matter concerning your health and I need to see you NOW!" I grabbed him by the wrist and ran, convincing him to go back to my office with me. The girls were angry and cursing at me.


I got him into a back office with a couch and kissed him. "Caleb, I may not be your forever answer, but I'm your right now answer! Your dream is coming true all over the world and I have to make sure it doesn't turn into a nightmare!"


I lifted my skirt and wiggled my arse in front of him. "Just take me", I said. I turned around and saw him remove his clothes to show off the biggest cock I'd ever witnessed. All those stupid little girls who'd passed him over had no idea what they'd missed!


Caleb drove that cock into me, after some guidance. I gasped when he put it inside me. Then an even greater surprise came when I felt him shrinking out of me. I turned around and saw him standing about seven inches tall.


"I'm small! I'm little! Janet, this is awesome", Caleb said with the broadest smile I'd ever seen on his face.


"Get inside me, little man!", I shouted.


He climbed inside and proceeded to show me that he had read his anatomy lessons very well. Then he proceeded to take me in the back and make a little girlfriend out of my blushing bum.


"This feels right" he said after giving me several beautiful orgasms. "I finally feel like I'm the right size compared to women."

I feared for my job, until I heard the announcement from the college dean. "All rules regarding relationships between students and employees are suspended." I sighed relief.


Now we are expecting a son to be born from my backside. I'm talking to a student I know about becoming a threesome so Caleb can father a daughter someday.


Had he been shrunk by the harem maker, I fear to think what would have happened. I think he would have been low man on the totem pole again as a team of tiny men, and possibly dildos and vibrators, would have ganged up on him in their service of their goddess. I am so grateful that I got to him first. It is a privilege to be loved by such a small, sexy, smart little toy of a man as Caleb.