- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

An article explaining how younger men are drawn to what used to be turn-offs in the appearance of mature women. 

Ann Bancrofft Robinson and Jean Stifler

"I never thought I'd fall in love with a 40-year-old woman when I was 19, but one look at that ass and I wanted to get small fast!"

"Stretch marks look hot when you're three inches tall!"

"She strapped me to her thigh with a garter and I came in her cellulite!"

Before the Rebalancing of Sexes, it would have been all but unimaginable to think of young men expressing such desires for features obviously associated with women a few years older than they were. As soon as it happened, though, young men found themselves speaking admiringly of women old enough to be their mothers.

A look at some of the factors involved:

Obviously, the older women - younger men dynamic revolves around the Goddess of Love's creation of a second womb and the setting of a fertility period for that womb, generally 30-60 years of age, differing from the fertile years of the front vagina. Secondarily, She made the tiny spermatozoa exiting through the penis able to impregnate the back vagina only up until age 35, thus creating an urgency for young men to impregnate an older woman if they wish to father sons. 

After that, it seems that the Goddess has sped up the natural selection process, causing young men to look to the distinguishing features of older women with greaater interest, a process which would normally happen over time as younger men who preferred MILFs and cougars produced more sons who would pass on the trait. 

Significant portions of young men in surveys have expressed interest in the following features associated with women over 35:

Wider/fatter buttocks/hips 68%

Cellulite (as attractant and partner)  47%

Stretch marks 42%

Squishier breasts/butt 41%

Hair on butt/thighs 24%

Light hair on lips 8%

Not all young men choose to pursue older women as a result, but it is clear that something is influencing their definition of female attraction.

Sometimes the desire kicks in after the younger man has been reduced involuntarily by an older woman. This is permitted by the GOL if the man has no wife or girlfriend. Jason, 26, was reduced in size by a 44-year-old coworker. "When I was reduced, I wanted young women closer to my own age", he said. But seeing his older mistress move about her house, many times his size, Jason felt his urges change. "It was like going through puberty again, when i first started showing interests in girls. Getting small made me get interested in older women, starting with the woman who captured me and swept me down into her world."

After a few days, Jason found himself fantasizing about what he previously would have seen as his mistress' imperfections. He looked up admirably at the spot on her left thigh, almost as big as he was tall. He found himself enraptured by stretch marks and moles. The mature handsomeness of his mistress' face, which might have put him off when he was tall, also seemed attractive to Jason. 

When interviewed, many young men say their change in sexual cues occurred after they shrank. They say they find reassurance in features that make a woman look more mature. Some say they feel they can let their guard down, and feel safe in the way they felt with their mothers when they were younger. Some refer to their mature mistresses as "second mothers."

"Be small, think small, date small." That's Sean X's advice to shrinking men. Sean, 4", writes a blog and podcast helping young men shrunk for the first time, or tiny men looking to begin new relationships after a breakup. "You're the smaller sex, so you're attracted to power. Older women have more power, so naturally, you've got the hots for them.

Some younger men report a euphoria from becoming an older woman's toy, as they release the emotional mask that men maintained when big. "You don't have to put up a big facade when you're a couple of inches tall", Sean says. "Younger women don't have the confidence to treat us as toys sometimes, but mature women do... and we're drawn to it."