- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A young man born small describes life as a member of the post-ROS generation. 

Figuring it Out
Hello. My name is Nick. I'm 23 years old and usually I'm about 50 millimeters tall. If I'm giving pleasure to my Mistress Deborah, I can be as tall as 150 millimeters. If I'm giving a presentation, I've gone as high as 250 millimeters. I know that I am small, because I live and work in the company of women. But I don't feel it's strange in any way.

Maybe that's because I'm part of the first generation of males born since the Rebalancing of Sexes. I'm a "bornsmall", meaning I was born tiny. I wasn't born at woman-size and then shrunk down. You could say I'm "pre-shrunk."

Yes, I was born out of my mother's backside. A lot of men and a few women think that's just awful and humiliating. It doesn't bother me at all. They associate it with the way things were before I was born. I don't consider myself "poop" just because I came into the world from a place where, in the old days, poop used to come out.

When I was little, I lived with my father in a dollhouse, in what had been the bedroom he shared with my mother. They were married five years before the Rebalancing and she shrank him without realizing what was going on. They were pretty close in age, he a couple of years older than her. I understand that's how things worked back then. They stuck it out through everything, and then I happened. My mom was 32, and wasn't expecting to have another baby, having already had my big sister. What was more surprising, looking back, was that my father managed to impregnate her back womb at 35... getting close to the limit for men in behind.

I remembered the first time I asked my dad why women were so big and men were so small. He didn't try to explain the Goddess of Love . He didn't deliver a bitter rant about how good things were before the ROS. He told me that in the past, men had dreamed of going into space. But the distances were so vast and the environment so hostile, they needed spaceships to cross the gap. Now, he said, men were so tiny that traveling into the world was as hostile as going out into space. But there were great ships that could get us anywhere we wanted to go. Those were called women. Love them, pleasure them, and they could take you anywhere in the world. But the best part, he said, is that they are both the journey AND the destination.

It took me a long time to understand all of that, but it started me out feeling confident about being a very small boy, not feeling broken.

My first memory of my mother is from when I was four years old. It's the first time I remember her scooping me up into her hands and carrying me outside. I was flying like a bird. She swooped down at all the flowers. I looked down at them, smelled their fragrances. She found a big bulb and let me climb inside, all of an inch tall. I thought, what a sweet and wonderful place to be. It was like hiding under the bed and whispering in secret.

Years later, when I grew a bit older and saw pictures of sacred female regions for the first time, it came together for me. Flowers! Women's secret places are flowers and I am the little bug that flies among them, reveling in the sweetness.

Life as a boy is a little different when you're bornsmall. I went to school with only boys until about eighth grade. Then they started sending us to a school with girls and borntall boys. They recognized we'd have a little trouble learning to socialize, so they created a special event to help us.


They called it the Boycatching. They took us out on the gym floor in boxes and turned us loose like mice. Then they let the girls run down from the bleachers. Any girl who caught you was allowed to keep you for the day. They weren't allowed to put me in any private places but they could carry me around and talk to me. Girls collected us like pets or trading cards, swapping us off. I did get to talk to some girls. They were OK and cute, but it was a little boring.

See, I have this special gift I haven't told you about. I am a mathematics genius. I'd explain it to you, but it would require years of courses and even then you'd have trouble keeping up. I was a bit nerdy and it made conversations with girls my own age awkward.

I heard that a lot of men were into math before the Rebalancing, but when they got small, women sort of took over. I wanted to show my abilities in college but I couldn't do that without a woman's help.

One day, I asked my mother if she had some friends she could introduce to me. She bent down and looked into my face, and told me that if her brother had asked the same question of their mother, before the ROS, my grandma would have fainted. But she understood how the forces of the Goddess were acting on me, and she said she was cool with it.

"But what you need, Nick, is a woman who can get you into the academic world, one who can give you the forum to show and develop your abilities," she said. My mom got in touch with some of the big universities. They all agreed but said I would need to find a mentor, a woman with whom I could have a sexual relationship, because it was going to happen anyway, and she would have incentive to guard me from a horde of lonely female academics.

A few days later, Mom opened the door and Deborah stepped into my life. She was 34 with a daughter, and had just given her 52-year-old ex-husband to a 21-year-old woman. Since the Rebalancing, a lot of young women start out with older guys in their twenties so they could have daughters, then break up and look for younger guys to have sons.

Deborah was a mathematics professor at a really prestigious school. She stood about 5'4", a couple of inches shorter than my mother. She had dark brown hair that looked like a mold, every strand forming a perfect bell shape. She had light blue eyes and translucent white skin. She was also curvy, very obviously a mom who had had a daughter, with breasts that filled her clothing and a butt that just seemed to sweep out and invite a man into her panties.

By the way, old guys, this is one reason I love being small. I can't imagine being the same size as a woman, certainly not being bigger than a woman. It would be like just having a little food to eat. A breast or a buttcheek I could cup in my hand would be so disappointing. It would be so sad not to be engulfed by a boob, or not to be squeezed toward a backdoor by the soft and loving power of a woman's buttocks.

Deborah and I hit it off, and in no time we were a couple. I was so taken by the lust in her eyes. I was so happy when I got to be the buzzing little creature that made her clitoris so huge, and got her wet and pulsing, and made her G-spot send me out into the world. She poured me into a wine glass and drank a toast to my second birth from her womanhood. From that moment I proudly called her "Mistress."
Another way this world is better than the old one: Men always used to talk about getting back into the vagina. But they only got a small part inside. I got all of me inside, front and back. I really did go back.

And her ass! So good, so soft, so insistent. The feeling of being wrapped in her buttflesh and buttsweat as I pumped into her tiniest hole...  unbelievable. I would NEVER trade that for being as big as a woman!


The world before I came along must have been a lonely place for guys. I feel like it's very NICE to be male now. Violence has mostly gone away since women became the bigger sex. It's nice to be desired and lusted after. Most men didn't get that before the Rebalancing, unless they were athletes or in boy bands, or working as male strippers. Of course, now that I'm grown, I'm naked like all guys, so I can relate!
But sometimes all the lust can get in the way. Like the first time I tried to present a paper to a roomful of mathematics professors. I stood next to a whiteboard, a foot tall and naked, while a projector helped me make a presentation big enough for the women to see.


All of these serious math professors started leaning forward, flipping their hair. I could feel the heat rising from their bodies. Some shifted uncomfortably in their chairs. Some fanned themselves. I saw lips getting fuller and even a few getting licked.


Finally, there came time for questions. The first professor stood up and asked me, "I absolutely follow everything you're saying, but I want to invite you to explain it further INSIDE MY PANTIES!" The rest of the room laughed and giggled. Every question after that was laced with sexual innuendo.


Finally Mistress Deborah picked me up. "I can see you are all having trouble relating to Nicholas as a mathematician and not a sex object. I'm ending this presentation right now, otherwise one of you will run up here and grab my little toy!"


Deborah took me backstage and licked the chocolate sweat off my body. "Seeing those women go nuts over you made me get horny too", she said between slurps.
So it'll take a little longer to get past being a sex object to being a respected professional. It's still a good life!


Chapter End Notes:

More chapters to follow!