- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The Goddess intervenes to stop a Southern belle and her daughter from keeping away women who want to shrink her son. 

"If found call 099-023-3456. REWARD."

The tattoo covered most of Rob's back. The letters were quite large, especially on a 5'10" young man, but they weren't made to be read at that scale. "If you shrink, try to get away... this will help us get you back", said his mother, Corrie. She had Rob's sister Amberlyn, a tattoo artist, put him through the lettering process. 

"Now, you know what to do. If a woman comes at you, run. If you're cornered, text HELP to my number. I might not get to you before you shrink but I can track your phone..."

"Mom, I'm all right..."

"No you're not! Every young man is in danger since this Goddess of Love turned the whole world upside down three months ago. Any woman or girl could make you disappear at any time if you're alone. It's like an Unsolved Mysteries show in reverse. I'm not letting you out of the house without going through the safety check. Nor am I going to let you out of my sight... this is all just in case you get kidnapped or we get separated."

Rob sighed and resigned himself to his fate. I'm a grown man, he thought to himself, and I can take care of myself. Certainly no woman is going to take me, I'm too big and too fast.

Truth was, no woman was going to get to Rob, but not because of his strength. Whenever he left the house, to any destination in the small southern town where they lived, his mother and sister surrounded him, forming a human shield against any woman wielding the honey of her own body, as a tool by which to shrink him. 

They were all going to the dollar store. Rob knew at least that the younger, more athletic, more determined women didn't shop there. The crowd was MILFs and mature women... perhaps mom and sis would let down their guard enough to let him wander the aisles.

As Corrie and Amberlyn looked at cheap underwear, Rob slipped away to the next aisle, full of picnic supplies. Just then, he saw a flash of light and heard a boom. Rob looked in front of him and saw a beautiful woman, who looked very familiar. He realized she was the woman he'd seen on TV, who called herself the Goddess of Love. 

"So, young Robert. It has been three months since I declared the Rebalancing of Sexes, and you haven't taken up residence in the panties and bra of a nice girl?"

Rob noticed that unlike the neutral American accent he heard on TV, the Goddess spoke to him as though she'd been born and raised in Rob's hometown. He drew a breath and answered, unaware of the power that stood in front of him. 

"I don't want to be a woman's captive. I'm my own man and I should get to live my own life like all the men who came before me."

The Goddess laughed. "Bless your heart! You still think like a big man. Just like any young person... I guess like most young people, your size has to change before your sense does! I wouldn't normally do this, but you need an acceleration in your socialization!" She waved her hand...

In an instant, Rob shrank from almost six feet to just under three feet. He was half as tall as before, and the top of his head lined up with the Goddess' waistline. "Now you're the perfect size to get an eyeful of the best atrributes of the women in this room." His clothes were a baggy mess. "Look at me!", he shouted up at the Goddess. 

"I'd like to, but you've got all those clothes in the way!", she laughed and blinked twice. In a moment Rob's pants, shirt, shoes, socks and shorts vanished. He was naked and covering his privates.

Corrie and Amberlyn rounded the corner. "What is going on here!"... Corrie saw Rob and assumed he'd been shrunk by the woman in front of her. "Just who do you think you are_---"...

The Goddess blinked again and Corrie and Amberlyn froze in place, unable to move or speak. 

"Attention ladies!" the Goddess shouted at the customers. "If you possess a man, you may leave the store!" Several women ran out. 

"Now if you do NOT have a man in your life or your panties, please come forward to the front of the store! I am the Goddess of Love and that is a command!"

Nine women approached warily from the side aisles and nervously gathered around the Goddess. All recognized her from TV and social media. The youngest was 33, the oldest 55. None of them looked like models, all were a bit curvy, and some could be considered BBWs. Several wore jeans that featured their lower body well. All had round, prominent bottoms. 

"Now, we have a young man named Rob who doesn't have a woman to stay in!", the GOL shouted. I want you to gather around and introduce yourselves."

The women stepped forward, forming a circle around Rob, who was of course still naked and blushing fiercely. 

"Now, let's facilitate a little fraternization!" The Goddess shouted. She waved her arms, and at that instant all of the women's clothing below the waist dropped to the floor. Skirts, pants, jeans, panties all fell or rose as needed. The women rushed to cover themselves. 

Then the Goddess just stood there. 

Gradually, the women lost their self-consciousness, and their hands dropped to expose their womanhoods. A couple started to converse with Rob. 

"You are so cute! Men are either big or small but you got stuck halfway!", gushed a 38-year-old raven-haired woman with a dark and prominent thatch of pubic hair that engulfed her nether regions and a good part of her rear cleft. "My name is Amanda!" Rob inhaled the scent of the honey emanating from her all-powerful vagina. It was like a mix of noodles and dollar-store cookies. The confort food aroma called out to Rob, orbiting directly in front of his face. 

Then Rob's light was blotted out as two other women turned to show him their now-ample behinds. One was dark-hued with a fruity aroma. The other was pale and the pink backdoor stood out prominently in a small line of red hair that extended north from the vagina. 

Rob's face got redder, the blood pounded in his ears, and a certain part of his anatomy began to grow, at least to half size. 

As Rob relaxed and chatted, he found out that the black woman pointing her rear in his direction was named Wanda. She was 45 and worked down the sidewalk as a hairdresser. The pale white woman was named Belinda. She was 53. All of them flirted and gave every sign they could that they were ready to take and shrink a man.

The Goddess stood next to the three flirting mature women. "So don't they look a lot more attractive when you're eye level with their twin vaginas?"

"Yes", Rob agreed. 

"So which one do you want to finish shrinking you?"

"I... I can't make up my mind."

Then Amanda reached into her shopping bag and showed Rob the panties she'd been shopping for. "Do these look like home to you?" she said. 

Rob looked up at the Goddess. "This one", he said.

The Goddess blinked and a futon appeared in front of Rob and Amanda. "Now let's hurry up and make out so all these women can get their panties back on."

Furiously, Rob pumped his half-sized cock into Amanda. Soon he was shrinking again, and before long he was just six inches tall. Amanda rolled over and let Rob take a crack at her crack.

"Ladies, our little Rob has found his mate! And become little!" the Goddess shouted.

Lightning struck again. All the other women found they could pull up their clothing again, and Corrie and Amberlyn were freed from their spell.

"This is abduction!" she hissed at the Goddess. "I don't care what powers you have, this is against my son's will--"

She was cut off by a tiny voice "Mom, it's OK!"

Rob was shouting up from the elastic at the top of Amanda's panties, which she had slipped on during the argument. "Mom, I knew I'd have to be here sooner or later. I just had to get my mind wrapped around the idea of being small."

"But Rob, baby, this woman is twice your age! I want grandchildren!"

"You may find some things changing, so that won't be as impossible as you think", the Goddess smiled.

"Really, Mom, I feel safe with Amanda. You don't have to worry. In this place, with that pussy and that ass--"

"Watch your language!"

"-- Sorry! I mean, in here I feel as safe as a pea in a pod!"

Corrie sighed. She knew this day would come too. "Welcome to the family, Amanda." They exchanged hugs. "He'll always be my little boy to me."

Amanda smiled, "and he'll always be even smaller to me!"

The Goddess smiled, snapped her fingers, and disappeared. 

"

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come, I hope!