- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Part 1: Pain Threshold

The chair creaked as the Russian scientist leaned forward to get a closer look at her miniature captive pinned firmly in place beneath her damp toes.  With a contented sigh Anushka Volkova gave the doomed little man apredator smile, her red lips and cool grey eyes making her appear exquisitely deadly.  The woman's skin looked as pale as snow, her flawless complexion enhanced with pronounced cheek bones and thin sculpted eyebrows that left her with a beautiful, yet fierce appearance upon a youthful face, one that was both alluring and kept people off their guard, just the way she liked it.  Overall, such a look directly aimed at her American prisoner chilled him to the marrow of his bones.  There was nothing friendly in this woman's eyes, and the way she was looking at him made him feel like she'd already killed him a dozen times within her heart.  


     Volkova's shoulder length raven hair reflected brightly in the lab's soft lights like it was boldly polished onyx completing her dispassionate look with acute precision.  She was tall enough to look most men in the eye, and leggy from here to there to keep those men's eyes firmly ensnared.  She managed this easily as she radiated confidence in everything from her looks to her brains, all of which she knew how to use as readily as a fully primed weapon in order to get what she wanted, from whomever she wanted, and whenever she wanted it.  Though don't make the mistake in thinking it was her figure, or even mostly her figure that had carried her through the ranks into a position as a top scientist in one of Russia's many experimental P.O.W. human testing programs, for her greatest asset lied in her keen intellect, charming and diplomatic when she needed it to be, but always cunning, calculating, and callous.  There were a fair number of stone women in the Russian command, oh there were, but Anushka was arguably the best, and often most ruthless in her specific field.  

     Her preferred specialty surprisingly, or perhaps not so surprisingly, lied in her size 10 feet, by the American's standards in shoe sizes anyway, and how she always seemed to find ways to employ them into her cruel experimentations upon her tiny test subjects, which often ended with results leading to the need for additional subjects in order to carry on with her research.  It was rumored her only love was the feel of having a man suffering under her feet.  An amusing topic for sure among Anushka's colleagues shared during a smoke break, and far removed of her range of hearing lest they too might experience her wrath.  Something none of the other scientists really wanted anything to do with.

     The tormented captive lying helpless at the woman's feet had been getting worked over by her skilled feminine toes for the last thirty minutes while she hardly paid him any mind.  He was a Yankee whom, through his interrogators often creative persuasions, had revealed his every last secret to the Russian Intelligence that had made him worth keeping alive and was now in the final process of his disposal.  
Human miniaturization was still a relatively new field of study and it was up to Anushka to discover what qualities could be produced through this procedure.  Endurance, longevity, mental fortitude, pain threshold, you name it.  Anything was fair game done in the pursuit of science after all.  She had many test subjects already, so with this one she was simply enjoying herself at the end of a long day without so much focus on specific analysis.  Meaning she wasn't torturing him in a lab coat and carrying a clip board mainly.

     As she was finishing reading the P.O.W.'s Intel report, this 'Jason Briggs' or whatever his name was, she casually reached down to peel off the damp red cotton socks she had been squashing the American under.  The bottoms of them permanently discolored from the amount of dirt and sweat ground deeply into the material fibers from the countless hours she'd worn them, despite their many washings.  Just the amount of time spent today, locked within her black ankle boots she wore on these chilly days, had left her socks unbearably smelly.  Amusing herself by waiving them over her victim teasingly, smiling as he coughs from their scent, she then drops them to the side of him.  Lifting her humid feet to hover just above Jason's tiny form, she captures him in the moist heat radiating from them and bathes him in their pungent scent before slowly lowering them onto his squirming body and allowing him the pleasure of her soft bare feet as she relishes the feel of his skin beneath her hot, naked soles.
     For Jason, the sight of this Russian's wrinkly, red feet lingering over his fragile form was the newest low point in his life.  Being subjected to such treatment was beyond any form of cruelty he could have imagined the Russians to devise.  Degrading him in such a manner was maddening.

     She'd unceremoniously stripped him of his clothing when she'd collected him in order for her to enjoy the sensations of him against the softer skin of her feet.  Though, to her amusement he had put up quite a red-faced struggle.  Being naked was doubly unfortunate for the American as the floor was cold enough to give him hypothermia and the only thing keeping him from succumbing to it was the warmth from the very soles that were torturing him.  In the early days Anushka had lost a share of subjects this way before discovering she'd need to keep them routinely heated with her feet or she'd risk them freezing to death. 

     The scent from her worn socks alone had been horribly potent, but now her freshly bared feet was proving to be even worse an ordeal for his newly diminished stature, even without the constant breath deprivation he was receiving as her toes mashed the air from his lungs and smothered his small face unmercifully.  It was late in the evening, and Anushka had already spent a very long and active shift within her black heeled boots, which had near zero breathability and tended to turn her socks into a moist, discolored bundle while making her tender soles red, damp, wrinkly, and tired.  Even from her seat far above him she could just capture the musk of her toes and it only made her all the more pleased to press them into this captured American's filthy little nose as her steamy, hot soles left musty foot prints on the cold tile all around him.  For his poor tiny body, the proximity and scent of them had been amplified several hundred times at least, the air so thick with the smell of her feet he felt like he were drowning in it.

     "Inhale you little mouse, smell zem viz all ze strengz you have left, for zis iz ze last part from a voman you vill ever experience.  Breaze in my stinky feet, and understand you have no hope of surviving zem."  Anushka spoke to him in a confident voice with a thickly alluring feminine accent rich with her Russian background.  Her words had a purposefully suggestive tease inflected within their crisp, truncated form of English, making it clear how much she was enjoying 
this. 
     "Zese big toes vill perish you Jason, but for a moment enjoy zem having zere vay on you.  Mashing you all over your sad, puny body until zey are both satisfied and done viz you."  She says to him as she lights up a slender cigarette and presses down upon his face with the pad of her biggest toe, squashing Briggs' features into its meaty bottom.  
     "Be nice, my toe vishes to kiss you a long 'ello."  She tells him as she crosses her slender legs and leans back, leaving him sputtering there for a while beneath her heavy toe as she takes a slow drag from her smoke, enjoying its flavour amidst the feeling of the worthless American suffocating under her.  
     Jason was desperately trying to move his head sideways to breathe so she pinches his shoulder in the crevice of her agile second toe and gains more leverage to double the pressure beneath the pad of her big toe, effectively pinning his head in place and smothering him into hot, fleshy darkness.  
     "Zat is better, it vas no vay to treat a lady.  Vhen she vants to kiss you, you should be a gentleman and kiss her back you must see."  She says teasingly to him.  

     The cherry of her smoke reflects off the black varnish of her long toe nails as she breathes in a line off her cigarette and watches him amusedly, admiring her sculpted toes and the way she controls him with them so completely.  She could feel the thumping of his heart against the ball of her sensitive foot and enjoyed its ticklish sensations, palpating rapidly as if his body were begging her for the relief she wouldn't give him.    
     There was enough pressure beneath her toe smashing his face to make him see colorful explosions brought on from the force pressing in upon his eyeballs.  His lips were smashed painfully apart against his teeth while his nose was brutally flattened into blurring agony.  Jason's thoughts whirled in his head as if caught in a vortex, but with his eardrums ringing in such a high pitch, and every pulse in his veins sending waves of pressure hammering throughout his skull, he couldn't grasp hold of a single coherent line of thought.  Only the imminent reminder that if this continued much longer, his head was going to burst and there was nothing he could do to stop it.  His muscles ached for oxygen and his body grew so hot the very perspiration on his skin began lubricating this insane Russian's toe, its surface creating an unbearable friction while she ground it deep into his face.
     With lungs left burning for air, his muscles started to convulse and he'd spasm forcefully beneath the arch of Anushka's bare foot and the tiled floor.  She felt poor Jason begin to flop like a fish as they slowly began to perish and dexterously lifted her big toe to give him some air, which he gulped in a great choking gasp as tears streamed from his eyes and his lungs felt like they were ripping from sheer exertion.  Then all too soon the wall of toe lowered again like an unstoppable vaulted door and sealed his face into an airtight vice.  This time Jason's head was buzzing so badly that he did grey out.  Though Anushka felt him go limp, she still continued the deprivation, only giving his unconscious body enough breaks for air so she could keep it alive while she finished her smoke.

------


Briggs awoke with the same brutality as someone being flung headlong into a wall, snapping awake so violently his neck cricked as his vision took in the meaty bottom of Anushka's big toe, pointed slightly toward him as she tapped it into his face with force that could have been equal to a golden-glove boxer's heavy punch.  She was looking down at him with a devilish, girlish glee as she struck him in the face with her toe again and again, pounding his head back against the floor and leaving no small wonder for how the abuse wasn't knocking him unconscious again.  The American's face was being beaten into pulp under her as she quickly broke his nose, fattened his lips, knocked his teeth loose, and struck his left eye enough times with those fast jarring hits to seal it closed in a big purple lump that she loved to feel squish against her toe.
     "Are you avake now Amerikan?  Zat vill teach you not to pass out on me again, no?"  Anushka asks him after several dozen toe-taps against his face.  "You have all ze time in ze vorld to sleep after I finally allow you to die, but until zen Jason I vant you avake and avare of everyzing zat iz happening to you.  Understand me little soldier boy?"  
     The soldier's vision had been reduced to a blurry, glass-stained image and sounds would vary in pitch as if being filtered through a barrier of water flowing through a tube.  Seeing no reaction coming forth from him, Anushka clicks her tongue and then taps him hard in the groin with her toe, smiling to herself as he emits a strangled yelp and curls into the fetal position.  
     "Vait here, I vould like some musik to break you vith."  She says as she places her foot on him and rises from her chair, squashing him beneath her weight as she heads to the stereo.  The ball of her foot compresses him awkwardly from his curled position, forcing the air to rush from his lungs while he feels the undeniable pinching vibration of a rib cracking beneath the insane pressure of her foot rolling over him.

     "You vill find ve live in different vorlds you and I."  She calls to him as she tunes the radio onto a popular Russian techno-pop station.  "Your vorld for instance iz not round, but flat, and heavy, and smelly, and dark" she says as she crosses to the refreshment cart, emphasizing dark as her foot lands upon Jason struggling to come to terms with his newly cracked rib, walking over him and dislocating his shoulder beneath her foot in the process.
     Whimpering and left squirming from the pain, Jason writhes on his belly, attempting to get his knees under him with the hindrance of one useless arm.  Pressing off the floor with his head and one good arm Anushka quietly moves up beside him and slowly steps down on his head, pushing it into the tile with the outside of her left foot, 
     "Yes," she coos, "zis iz vhere your vorld exists, everyvhere my foot lands your vorld iz kreated.  You're a vorm Amerikan, just viggling and helpless, vaiting for me to kome and step on you."  She breathes softly to him as she firmly rocks her foot back and forth upon his head.  Her right hand wrapped lightly around her slender waist as she holds her scotch glass freely before her in her left hand, dressed comfortably in a black turtle-neck sweater and same colored leggings, she smiles at herself in the mirror and toasts her beauty amidst the feeling of a tiny man squirming beneath the outer edge of her lithe, and sculpted foot.  
     "My pretty feet are just too much for him, how pazetic," she thinks to herself as she feels Jason struggling desperately to get his head out from under her as she rocks her weight on it. 

     Jason Briggs was never a strong soldier to begin with, having been pressured into enlisting mostly from his peers and childhoods need to look braver in their eyes than he really was.  Being of average looks, average height; he really didn't have any truly defining characteristics.  He wasn't an ugly guy per say, but he just didn't have that much luck with women, or with people in general.  The few relationships he'd experienced had ended with him just not having been exciting enough for them.  
      So in the end he decided he would join the military, hoping it to be a catalyst to turn his life around.  The simple truth of it was he wasn't brave, or dedicated, nothing at all like the other commandos that were in his former unit.  He never had that great of an inner strength, and often feared his deployments which was what had alienated him from his unit in the 1st Infantry Division, deployed to Afghanistan in mid-2013.  
     He was on patrol, and as usual they were always leaving him far behind when he was ambushed alone and taken captive by Russians posing as al-Qaeda ground fighters, looking to gather intelligence on the US strike drone program.  He didn't have a lot he could have told the Russians even if he wanted to as he was not appointed to that regiment, and with those relentless tortures he really, really wished he had something useful to share with them if only to make them stop.  
     His interrogators could see him for what he was, a coward, completely yellow and scared.  They knew he didn't have any good information, and he sure as hell wasn't hiding anything, so they had just made a game of seeing how far they could break this fragile American down before handing him off to their Experimental Miniaturization outfit.  It wasn't like they could simply return him to the US after all, and they'd needed more American test subjects.

     During his time in the 'Tank', as it had come to be called, the holding cell for miniaturization applicants being held before their procedure, He'd heard stories from the other inmates, sometimes those stories came through translators as there were many nationalities imprisoned who didn't speak English, who would tell him about the kinds of things that happened to the men held captive here.  
     An Iranian prisoner named Alec, so named for his parents wish for him to succeed in the western world, whom Brigg's had come to think of as an ally at least if not a friend, had told him about the weird experimentation that was going on, with shrinking people and then running horrible, inhumane lab tests on them.  Stories so grisly he couldn't begin to believe they were real, not until he himself had been subjected to the procedure and met Anushka anyway.  She was quickly changing his perspective on the kinds of things someone could do to her fellow man.  
     With his face so battered, his body wracked through with pain, he was losing hope he would ever see his freedom again.  He hadn't seen Alec since before the procedure, and couldn't help but wonder if the Iranian had already been a victim of Anushka.  Even as he dreaded the thought of his friend, more than the pain lacing his entire body, was his fear over how much worse this could get.  As his head was being compressed into the tile floor, his heart pounding in his throat, all he could think about was how it had come to this, even as the weight bearing down on his skull began to increase.

     "Do you vish it vould end little soldier?"  Anushka asks him as she adjusts her weight slowly onto his head, going up on her toes with her trailing foot and allowing his skull to feel an ever increasing amount of her feminine body mass.  His head was as solid as a walnut, but also like a walnut it was hollow on the inside, and with just enough force his head would burst as effectively as a grape and she would see warm juices squirt out from beneath her foot.  
     Knowing she had this power over him as she felt him squirm so helplessly under her, in pain and in fear, utterly terrified for his life, had such a pleasing, even euphoric effect on her senses.  Jason was enduring such unbearable hardship and it was only from her soft, exquisitly manicured foot, so powerful to him, yet still feminine and beautiful, she found the feeling to be undeniably addictive.  
     "Mmmm, you feel so good to me little soldier, I just vant to step all over you."  She purrs to him as she rolls back onto her trailing leg and starts to squash Jason's body flat under the ball of her foot, pressing into each part of him in turn until he emits a pitiful squeak that pleases her ears.  
     "Vhy don't you sniff zeze again."  She tells him as she drags her dirty red sock back over him with her toes and twists it into him like she were scrubbing a stubborn floor stain.  "Zey should smell very sweet to you now, after making you sniff zeze, don't you zink?"  She asks while flexing her toes over his face like she were waiving to him.  "Don't you vorry zough, you vill smell zem plenty more times zis evening.  Your lungs vill smell just like my pretty feet, I'm sure."  She mocks him while inwardly giggling at the absurdity of it.  
     "I have an idea, but one you're not going to like I have a feeling."  She tells him as she removes her sock and picks him up in her long, slender fingers.  Jason winces at her touch against his sensitive shoulder, trying to fight the panic of being wrapped in her fist, the motion of going from a horizontal to upright position making him nauseously dizzy.

     Sitting in the wooden chair Anushka brings her black ankle boots around in front of her and holds Jason over the rim, letting him sort out her plan for himself and feeling doubly satisfied as he begins to thrash and squirm desperately in her grip. 
     "You kan choke on ze smell if you like, it doez not bother me.  I know zat ze stink, I valk in zem all day long.  It vill be good punishment for you--just don't squish too quickly in zere" she says after a pause, lowering him into her right boot and releasing him onto the spongy insole, still damp from her having just worn them earlier.  
     "Zough, if you do I suppoze it vill be for ze best for you.  Zis vill not end until you die after all.  If you vish, just stay on ze heel, and I'll squish you zis way." She says while looking at him with her sharp, grey eyes before taking hold of the boot and raising her polished toes over the rim to point down at him threateningly.  
     Seeing her large toes wiggling into view Jason begins to panic and pushes himself deeper into the smelly boot as his ears are filled by the sound of her sultry laughter.  "Yes, zat iz probably better, az it vould hurt you greatly to squish under my heel, even if it vould be a quicker end of you!  Zere's no guarantee I vouldn't step on you slooowly iz zere?"
     The way she talked about crushing him so nonchalant forced disturbing mental images into his mind of his bones crunching apart as his entrails spilled out of him in a steamy flood of gore.  Pictures so vivid it horrified him.  The cool, emotionless way she spoke about ending his life as if she were throwing out the garbage, so matter-of-fact and with absolutely no uncertainty that this is what she was going to do left Jason in a right state of terror.
     The pungent mix of well-worn shoe leather and Anushka's feminine foot sweat emanated around him like a cloud of fog, leaving him nothing fresh to breathe, with pollution so thick he could taste it in the air.  His eyes were stinging and he could feel himself becoming weaker with every inhale he had to take within the semi-darkness of her boot.   

     "I von't be able to hear your squeaks in zere, vhich iz too bad,  So squeak a lot for me so I might be able to feel zem at least okay?"  The cruel Russian asks him as she begins to fill the black boot with her deadly foot.  Her toes slowly slide over the smooth surface of the insole, seeking out Jason within the pitched darkness until she feels his tiny, pliable form with the tips of her toes as her heel slips into the boot and seals him in his place.  She could feel he was trying to put himself as far away from her as he could, forcing himself into the very end of her boot as he was able to manage with her toes only lightly brushing against him as he tried not to touch them.  
     Looking at her boot she figured that even this way if she were to stand up she could probably squish him with the ends of her toes, pressing them into that small corner of her boot quite easily just from the little bit her foot would expand, and though the thought of doing just that greatly appealed to her she wasn't quite finished playing with him yet.  He was such a cute little thing, always struggling and so scared in all the ways that amused and tickled her inner sadism.

     Tilting her heel back she allows gravity to drop Jason beneath her raised toes as if his attempts to avoid them were a childlike effort, and slowly scrunched her toes around him, relishing how good his squirming body felt beneath and between them.  Slipping on her other boot she presses down with her toes, wiggling and squeezing him beneath them until she maneuvers him into the tight space between the ball of her foot and the pads of each of her five toes, trapping him beneath their smelly crevices.  With a snug fit his body is just the right size to fill the space beneath them and she stands up out of the chair feeling him within her toes with the same comfort as would come from the strap on a pair of thong sandals securely wedged between them.  

     Being barefoot within her boots, the heat was rising like a thermometer on a freshly lit oven.  Just ten minutes in them would normally give her feet a lasting fragrance, and now Jason was being squashed deep in the middle of it.  Anushka had yet to wear any of her test subjects within her boots, and had no idea why the thought to do so hadn't dawned on her until now.  But the feel of him, and knowing she was squashing a living, breathing human life into the smelliest recesses of her favorite comfortably worn footwear was just as insatiable a feeling as it was comical.  Not satisfied with simply standing on him, she begins to walk around, relishing every time she takes a step with her right foot and can feel Jason's body compressing and contorting to fill the tight spaces her toes would squash him into over and over again as her body weight came down upon him.
     Just five short minutes into this rotation had Jason in terrible shape.  His sense of smell had been completely burned out, though he could still taste the thickness of the aroma within the super-heated air.  Every fraction of his naked body was smashed into the meaty crevices of Anushka's fleshy toes, rubbing all over him in an entombing embrace.  This same feeling under different circumstances might have even been pleasant had it not been for the sheer weight of her body that came with every one of her steps.  
     In the lowest point of her step, the sole of her foot flattening out and encasing him in a brutal, rubbery mold, he could get a sense of the incredible volume of mass pushing down throughout her foot.  The space between her toes protected him from the most lethal pressure being supported through her heel and ball of her foot, but even then the weight was completely overwhelming.
     Miraculously her first step had squeezed him so much she inadvertently popped his shoulder back into place, releasing from him a scream so intense he had blacked out for many additional steps following, which might have saved his life as it forced his heart to calm down and regulated his breathing.  If not he would have suffocated for he could barely breathe at all, and then only at the highest point of her step, when her toes relinquished their grip on him while resetting themselves for the next downward stride.  

     The claustrophobia, the heat, darkness, and violent motion had him impossibly nauseous while her toes squeezing his cracked rib felt like he had a live electric wire electrocuting the hell out of the nerves within his body.  His ears were full and ringing from a constant air pressure flooding in on them from the weight of her toes, as the salt from the humid moisture worked its way into every cut and scratch upon his face, stinging as if it were made of hydrochloric acid.  A salty, coppery taste had filled his lungs, and all he could hear was the clop, clop, clop of her steps, sounding like the muffled rapport of a cannon going off every time the hard soles of her boots struck the tile floor, jarring him intensely and doing his injured rib no favors.  
     Her toes gripped him as securely as a fist, and pressed into his groin with just as much intensity.  With every step she took her toes pinched, squished, and smashed his manhood in an agonizing assault upon his privates.  The pain from his balls roiled in his stomach like simmering acid and he was left with nothing to protect them from the Russian's crushing steps.
     Her toes pulled and contorted his body uncomfortably around the curving edge of the ball of her foot, keeping his spine misaligned as he was formed forcefully to match the shape of her sole.  It wasn't long at all before the joints in his legs began to feel the strain and Jason was in constant fear that they might begin tearing at their ligaments soon, so over-stretched as they were.
     There was so much sweat and moisture building up within the spaces of her toes, at times he felt like he were drowning in saltwater.  The bitter, salty taste seeped into his mouth along with an alkaline hint of worn shoe leather, and the coppery tinge of blood from his earlier beating beneath her toe.  Every time he would cry out from the fire in his rib the hot, syrupy liquid would seep deeper into his mouth, forcing him to choke on it throughout his cries of pain.  Each of her five toes clamped tightly on his naked body, creating even more heat and friction with every step, and stretching him bit by bit across the ball of her foot like it were a rack he were tied to. 

     Anushka made several laps around her lab, focused intently on the sensations of Jason squished within her toes when his ligaments reached the point where they could stretch no further.  The gurgled scream he emitted as the first one began to tear was clearly felt by her, as she gazed down at her boot and smiled fondly at the realization that the vibrations she just sensed seemed to indicate she might have just broken him.  
     Jason had gone limp in her boot, with each step tearing further into his ligaments.  He was lucky enough not to feel the separation of his lower spine from his legs as the discs in his back were slowly pulled apart and effectively rendering him to a wheelchair if he were ever to survive this, the only relief coming in the form that he would no longer be able to feel the fiery pain that had been lancing throughout his beaten groin.  With every step she took, she stole years from the end of Jason's life, the damage to his joints, and the abusive pressures being issued upon his internal organs between her grinding toes wore down on them faster than any type of chronic bad habit ever could.
     The leggy scientist walked upon Jason while listening to the rest of a favorite song playing on the stereo before she took a seat again, where she found a burning curiosity to see what damage she must have done to him within her boot.  She could feel within the grasp of her toes that his body felt differently.  Not so stiff and offering far less resistance to the curvature of her toes than when she'd first put him in there.  And that spasm she felt shudder through his body must have meant something good had to have happened to him.  A part of here wondered if he was even still alive in there, though she truly hoped he was.

     She'd been walking on him for twenty minutes or so, but to Jason, so hyper-sensitive to every pulse and sensation of his body being pulled apart, he counted tens of seconds to every second he was in there.  By time it was over, hours had seemingly passed by.  Gripping him securely in her toes, Anushka freed him from her boots as she slipped them off, the cool air feeling like a kiss on her hot, red feet.
     She placed her soles flat on the tile, and relaxed the toes of her right foot to release Jason from their powerful grasp, depositing him on the cold floor before her.  He wasn't moving and she had to pick him up thinking he might be dead.  Rolling him over in her fingers revealed he wasn't dead yet, but left her shocked as to how far he had deteriorated.  She had been expecting it, but seeing the damage she had done to him was still a visual surprise.  
     "You are in such a bad shape little ex-soldier.  My toes have robbed you of everyzing you vere!"  She whispers to him softly, jittery awe clutching at her insides as she rotates him in her fingers and inspects his damaged tissue.  
     Ninety percent of his body was bruised a deep greenish-purple color, the heaviest bruising appearing around the joints of his legs, shoulders, and all along his lower back.  She could see how twisted his spine was and figured it to be broken, his seeming inability to feel his damaged legs and immobility as she pinched his foot between her nails seemed to confirm it.  His face was unrecognizable to the one that came attached to his file, his eyes swollen into slits, his nose a flattened mess, and several of his teeth already turning black behind his fattened lips.  
     The left side of his jaw was likely fractured the way it appeared slack as well.  Even his groin appeared red, battered, and swollen.  She must have been smashing it profusely in the grip of her toes as she walked on him.  The thought that she had wracked him without even knowing it tickled her wonderfully.

     His breathing was slow and quite ragged, and she didn't doubt he was likely suffering from some degree of internal bleeding.  Overall she couldn't have hoped for a better result from having dumped a living person to be smothered inside of her personally worn boots and had even found him to be quite comfortable inside of there.  Thinking of ways to enhance the experience she thought to try socks next time, as the friction upon the underside of her toes might have caused them to blister if she were to have kept Jason there much longer.  
     She'd have to test it with a pair of subjects tomorrow, this time with one in each of her boots, and see if the results proved to be similar to what she got when she was barefoot.  Looking down at her dirty red socks made her smile all the more as she decided they'd be perfect for this specific experiment.  She didn't want her test subjects to be too pampered and comfortable beneath a pair of fresh one’s she had a reputation to maintain after all.

     "Vell dirty mouse, I suppose zat iz enough for one evening.  It vould be a vaste to squash you flat vhen you are not avare enough to feel it, huh."  Anushka quietly says to Jason's unconscious form in her fingers.  "I must admit, you impressed me zat you are still alive.  I didn't believe you had it in you, little soldier boy.  As bad az you look, you should have been long dead already."  She says as she takes him over to a small holding tank and turns on a heating bulb to warm him under.  
     Choosing not to wash him for worry she would kill him accidentally in her fingers rather than beneath her feet, she deposits him on his stomach in the tank and leaves him for the night.  Knowing his injuries might still kill him, his surprising resilience had made her curious enough to risk seeing if he would survive until the morning.  Turning in for the night she promised herself that if he did expire tonight, she'd get her satisfaction by crushing him into the treads of her boots and showing him to the other subjects as a warning not to disappoint her when it was their own turn.