- Text Size +

 
I thought she was going to push down a little and that would be it, but the warm, powerful sole kept coming.  My face was pressed deeply into the very middle of the ball of her foot, and the carpet was only giving so much beneath my head, and to make it worse her step was smothering me.  The warmth was incredible.  Through the fibers of her sock a heat just emanated from her foot.  It felt like I was being pressed under a very heavy comforter beside a menacing furnace blowing a pocket of hot air at me.  The carpet fibers were digging uncomfortably into my back, not allowing me to be pushed down any further beneath her.  The arch of her foot was molding around my body, swallowing me, burying me alive.  

     She pressed down slowly, applying her weight to me in a very steady and deliberate manner, but to me it felt like I was under the crushing wheels of a large truck that continued growing bigger in size.  My arms were pinned securely against the floor, I couldn’t even feel them anymore; were they crushed into nothing, were my legs even still there?  My thoughts were colloidal-scoping out of control, and it didn’t help that I could do nothing to free my head from the pressure continually mounting against my face.  I was screaming and crying, for the first time in my life, trying desperately to call out to her from beneath her foot, but my pleas were muffled within her sock. I was scared, even though it didn't hurt, I couldn't do anything to protect myself.  This was the first time that I had ever been stepped on.

It was the most awful thing in the world; I hated myself for having desired it.

-------

I was convinced she knew early on what I wanted her to do.  She would always catch me staring at her unlacing her shoes when I knew she was going to take them off.  It used to excite me to see her pull off her shoe and reveal her warm, damp foot.  It was a game for me to try and guess what color her socks were and seeing the way they were molded to her foot from wearing her shoes so long.  I would often fantasize about embracing her foot with my entire body the same way.  It seemed like it would feel so nice to be a part of that moment when she took off her shoes, the way she sighed from the relaxing feeling of being free from the day's troubles.  The cool air would feel as soft as a kiss when it hit her feet and I really wanted to be that kiss for her.

     It was a mundane, even simple act, but witnessing her removing her shoes often left me with such strong, confused feelings, they went beyond my control and I was left completely entranced.  I would see her looking for me from her chair as she loosened her laces and when she found me on my hands and knees leaning too far into the open as I crawled out to get a better look a warm smile would cross her face and she would remove her sneakers slowly to tease me, knowing that the desire I was feeling when she did this was forcing me to watch her outside of my control.  It was easy for her to put me in a trance this way. 

     I liked to think she loved me in a fashion, for to me she was a Goddess, with blue eyes deep as cool waters, long blonde hair that was soft and curly down her back, and a light, cheery complexion always with a smile on her warm and pretty face.  She was beautiful, and whether that was true about her loving me or not I often felt this type of connection with her.  I had just awoken in this place, first not being and then simply being; with a complete memory failure.  I have no idea who I am, where I was from, what circumstances could have brought me here, and from what I can understand neither does she, neither does any of us.  There were more like me, but only one of her and all those like myself were men.  We did the only thing we could think to do, we hid, and we survived. 

     I was scared of her, no terrified, and just as much as I was drawn to her.   She was so much bigger than anything I could really get my mind around how could it not be the case, it didn’t matter that she’d never given me reason to fear her.  To her I was a little less than six inches tall, and if that was because I had been made smaller, or due to being put in a place so much larger I had no way of knowing.   I felt it though, that vulnerability when she was near so I didn't like to get close to her.  She hadn’t tried to touch me before, for all that I continued to hide from her, and even though she would catch me staring she wouldn't try to capture me.  She'd just tease me and when I would wrestle control of my motor functions from those numbing trances I’d get caught in I would go back into hiding, always feeling a knot pulling in my chest.  I really, really wanted to meet her, but I couldn't get past my fear.

     She had a very perceptive, maybe even intuitive ability to figure us out.  She would watch us and it was like she would simply discover how we worked, what really went on inside us.  Mine might have been a little more obvious, but when she was taking off her shoes I would always find myself there, crawling further and further away from the safety beneath the wooden china hutch, or the bed, or any other massive space of cover, deeper into the open, until one day it happened.

She caught me.

-------

She had taken her shoes off and stood up.  I couldn't run away, I was too entranced by her white socked feet pressing firmly into the carpet as she walked casually towards me.  Her socks were damp just by the looks of them as she stepped one foot in front of the other, and before my mind could process what was going on she slipped her soft foot under my arms so that I crumpled forward on top of her instep.  She then just tilted her foot back and raised me up like I was a cat she was holding from the scruff of the neck and I was helpless to resist.  She moved her foot across the floor toward the middle of the room and then rolled her foot slowly at the ankle, gently depositing me on the carpet between her feet.

     She looked down at me with a warm, friendly smile and then her foot blocked out my view.  For a second she held it over me like she wanted me to get a nice look at the bottom of it before she shifted forward and began to press down on me.  She pushed down enough so her whole foot was touching me and forced me to breathe the smell of her damp sock.  It was a very musty smell, and it was quite overwhelming to my senses, but I wasn't repulsed by it; though I might not have been thinking too much about it as I was already growing scared even before the weight of her foot began increasing.

     Once my face was firmly pressed into the center of her foot she let her weight sink into me, feeling my resistance beneath her as she raised her other foot from the floor allowing my body to support almost all her body.  I had never experienced anything close to what I was experiencing right now; a new category, one that must be felt and not described to understand.  I was taking off in a plane for the first time, seeing the ocean, watching the bombs fall, I was experiencing it all.  The sensation doesn't hurt, but the force is so powerful I could swear it did, it was alarming. 

     The weight of her foot had overwhelmed me and I thought for sure she was going to crush me beneath her.  I could feel my entire body being pressed so hard that it felt like pins and needles were prickling all over my skin, and yet I wasn’t in pain.  There was ringing in my ears and I could barely make out my own muffled cries into her foot even though I was thrashing and shouting at the top of my lungs.  I could feel the joints throughout my body popping one by one to accept the weight and mitigate the pressure.  If I’d of paused to think about it the sensation might have become very relaxing as all my muscles throughout my body were being pressed completely soft, all that built up tension being squashed right out of them.  The heat from her foot penetrated deep down into the middle of my body like a natural muscle relaxant.

It felt as if my body was just going to give up.

-------

     Throughout the process of her weight increasing, from the peak of her mashing me deeply into the floor, to when she completed her step and lifted her foot from me I was frantically crying into her sole.  I didn't want to die, even though I knew nothing about what I came here for.  Through swollen, red eyes I watched the sole of her white sock move away from me, continuing in the direction she had just stepped without even looking back.  I was left helpless on the floor with my arms and legs spread wide open after accepting her entire foot with my body.  I felt exhausted and could only lay there on my back sucking in deep breaths of air after having it squashed out of me.  My limbs were shaky like I had just gone through a full day’s basic training as I laid there watching her take a couple steps which seemed to cover such a good distance away from me before turning around and approaching in my direction again.  I was feeling light headed and it didn't register what was happening until the bottom of her damp, socked foot filled my vision and cast a shadow over my small frame as I disappeared beneath it again.

She stepped on my upper body with both the ball and toes of her foot, grinding me deep into the threads of the carpet which forced my legs to bend and lift into the air.  She didn't break her step this time and just continued through her stride, making sure to emphasize rolling forward on her toes before stepping off.  Again and again she would turn and step back and forth over me, just catching my body in her stride as she aimed her feet for me while walking past.  I don't know how many times I would suddenly see the open expanse of the room before being snuffed out by the claustrophobic vision of her foot descending on me.  But each time her step fell on me, the longer this went on, I began to feel calmer, surprising myself that I was actually becoming used to this feeling.

     After a time I was just basking in the experience of immense warmth and pressure, which was then followed by a rush of cool air and that vertigo feeling of having no gravity each time she stepped off of me.  The smell from her socks had been ground into the fibers of my clothes and was evident all over my skin.  As strange as it was it kept me in a constant state of arousal, enforced by her squashing my erection flat under the weight of her crushing feet.

     It might have only been five minutes I don't know, but I felt so tired lying there, completely sapped of energy, my tears long spent.  The lack of air I was getting while she continued to deflate me left me lightheaded and caused my vision to blur.  At some point she stopped walking back and forth over my body and just stood there with both her feet together, working me into the floor with just her toes. 

     I was pinned beneath them as she ever so slowly raised herself onto her tiptoes and squashed my body beneath the entire weight of her being.  The only energy that I had remaining was nothing more than the will to live and she was syphoning that away with each passing second.  With her big toe she found my erection and smashed it flat against me with a slow grinding motion until it was too much for me to handle and I was forced to the very brink, while the weight held me at bay and kept me in a suspended animation.

     My humiliation didn't last more than a few seconds before she mercifully lifted her toe and I lost myself in the ecstasy of the release.  As if this action stripped the very life from me, a sharp ringing filled my ears and I finally blacked out under her feet. 

-------

I came to feeling like my limbs had been pumped full of hot, wet sand, and yet at the same time I felt reborn.  There she was standing over me with the greatest smile beaming on her face.  Her blue eyes filled with that same knowing expression I was growing so accustomed to.  As if to tell me something she raised her foot again, scrunching her toes and rotating her ankle just above me, having me admire her entire foot in a close and private show.  She wanted me to see something and I was determined to know what it was.  Her socked feet appeared refreshed I realized.  Here I was lying battered and sore while her feet were now rejuvenated and fresh, and then it dawned on me.  I felt exactly like her sore feet looked when she first took them out of her well-worn sneakers after they had been on all day! 

     What my body kept telling me the whole time, the reason I was so drawn to the prospect of her removing her shoes was so I could share in bringing her relief.  We all were here for her, each attuned to giving her comfort and relaxation while receiving the peace of mind of a job well done in return.  This was her gift, from whom I could not begin to imagine, and yet that didn’t bother me in the least.  I don’t know if I had another life before this, or if I was simply created for this one task, but I felt like I’d come home at last.  Accepting her tired energy into my body had made me feel like I had a reason for being, to serve my gentle Goddess, and deliver to her a satisfaction that only I could bring her.  I’m sure we all felt the same way as we each came to understand why we were here.

     My wish had been answered, for I could be that soft kiss for her, the mysterious girl whom I knew not even her name.  But it really didn’t matter to me, for this had become our purpose, and we were at peace.