- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Third chapter :)

 

 

"I am so tired!" Said Shawna

"Me too!, but you know what? i have an idea"  Michelle replied

Michelle walked to the teacher,Stephanie was also working out in a treadmill.

"Is there something wrong? Stephanie asked

"Yeah...mmm...Natasha,Rachel,Shawna an I went to this cheap restaurant yesterday and mmm...we feel kinda sick" Michell said

"Well, you guys can go home if you need." Said Stephanie,but the four girls were already outside the school, walking to Natasha's house that was 15 minutes from school.

"You are a genius!" Rachel said while walking.

"Yeah,I have never seen anybody use that excuse before" Shawna said sarcastically

"That is not important, the important thing is that we're are free from "fitness day", and that is awesome" Said Natasha

"Exactly, by the way could I take a shower in your house? I am really sweaty and stinky" Said Michelle

"Of course" Replied Natasha

"And could you borrow me some clothes? I don't want to be naked after that"

"Yeah,you know that mine is yours" Natasha replied to Michelle

Only Natasha knew about me. And i wasn't ready for what was coming.

The girls arrived at Natasha's house,there was anybody home.Natasha and Rachel went to the kitchen and Shawna and Michelle went upstairs.

"Did you what i read in a magazine?" Natasha asked

"No, what?" Rachel replied

"The best recipe for a foot soak!"

"What is that recipe?" Rachel asked Natasha

"You take a bowl, put a little of Listerine, a little of vinegar and you put your feets there for like ten minutes" 

"Let's do it!, we have time" Rachel replied

I could hear in my mind Natasha's laugh.

Upstairs Michelle was taking a shower and Shawna was in Natasha's room.

"She is not going to mind" Said Shawna, while she took out her shirt.

After so much time i finally could see again.Shawna walked without her shirt for a while, looking inside Natasha's drawers, she was going to change clothes.

All the sudden I became the bowl, and I was in the kitchen floor.For my horror, Rachel was barefoot.The smell of her feet was even stronger this time.

"Ok, so let's put the Listerine and the vinegar!" Said Natasha

Imagine that you are tied with a rope, you can't move but you can see and feel, then a girl puts Listerine and Vinegar in your mouth. As you can imagine it didn't taste good.

"Now put your feets in there" Said Natasha

I could the joy in Natasha's face, she was really enjoying it.

Rachel put her feet in the bowl,in me,in my mouth.I wanted to throw up but I could not do it.

"Ohh it actually fells good" Said Rachel

"I am glad you like it" Said Natasha

Each second was a torture.The taste of Listerine,vinegar and Rachel's sweaty feet was disgusting.

Rachel and Natasha started talking.They talk about life,school and boys.But there was something that suprised me.

Rachel said something about an ex boyfriend of Natasha,apparently he disappeared. I never knew that Natasha had a boyfriend that disappeared.

Rachel would moan from time to time.She would say stuff like "Mmm.. mama like this!", "this is amazing!" and "you should tried".

Ohh, if she had known about me.Then I would not have been in that position.But then i remembered. Natasha could transform me in something else!, so I begged, and begged.

I continued to do that but Natasha would ignore me. Untill, after 8 minutes I become another thing.

This time i was a towell in the hands of Michelle.

Michelle was naked and wet, her body was great, she didn't had Shawna's boobs but she had a huge ass.

She started to dry off with me,I touched all her body. Her hair,her beutiful face,her chest,her armpits,her arms and her hands. Everything was fine until I got to her ass.

Michelle started farting,the smell was something indescribable.

She also had a face of joy.

"Oh my god, that was a smelly one" 

"Actually...there are more" She said while laughing.

I hated this part, Michelle was farting while I was really close to her butthole.She would not stop. Michelle was unaware that with here was a men,but I was in her control, she could use me as toilet paper, she could stole me, she could do whatever she wanted with me.

Michelle finished drying and left the bathroom.She closed the door.

I finished in the floor, I didn't knew what was going to happen to me next.

But then Natasha entered the room,she was completely naked.