- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an answer to:

Abused Transforming by goku16200

 

I wake up and i wasn't a human any more. Nathasha had done it finally.

My friend Natasha was special, she had powers. She could take people outside his body and put them wherever she wanted it.

I was the only person that knew about her powers and i always beg her to use them with me, the possibilities were endless. And the day had finally arrived.

I couldn't move but i could hear Natasha's voice in my head.But for some reason, she was laughing.

Out of nowhere i saw Natasha, i was in her room, it was very girly even when Natasha wasn't like that.

She grabbed me and smile at me with a a deviously and snarky smile and she slowly put me in her naked ass, the smell of her anus was so penetrating, she was wearing me as a thong.I was a thong, her thong.

Natasha continued dressing, she put herself on a shirt and tight jeans that just make me be closer to her anus, closer to that smell.

"I am going to have a busy day today, get comfy and smell this!"

I could hear Natasha saying this in my mind meanwhile she farted.It smelled like rotten eggs.

Natasha walked to school, she got there and enter her clasroom.Any of the students noticed anything weird, who would imagine that Natasha was wearing a human benn as a thong?

She sat in a chair, causing me a horrible pain.

She started chatting with 3 other girls:

"You look amazing today Natasha"

"Those jeans are so cool, and your butt look so big!"

"Awww girls, you also look great"

"I love your shoes Rachel" Natasha said

"Thanks, but they are no comfy at all and they make my feets so sweaty" Rachel replied

"Ohh i see, that's horrible"

At that moment something happened, i stopped being Natasha's thong and i became Rachel's shoe, Natasha had changed me again.

Being a shoe was as horrible as amazing,you could feel the sweat of her foot and the smell, oh my god that smell.

Stephanie the teacher, asked for silence. Then, she announced that today was going to be a very special day in school.

Today was going to be "school's fitness day", all the school was going to do excersice, students, teachers,employees, etc. And all the food was going to be dietetic.

All the students groaned, everybody hated "fitness day".

"I hate this day, i hate it so much!" Rachel said to herself meanwhile she stomped the floor with her feet and with me.

"I know and they don't even give us excersice outfits, my clothes are always so sweaty after this!"One of the girls replied

"Well, now all the girls are going to go with me to the gym and all the boys are going stay here until we are done, Mr.Tomas is going to supervise you." Sthephanie, the teacher, said.

All the girls stand up, including Rachel which made me feel all his weight.

"Ok, let´s go!" Stephanie said. And all the ladies started walking to the gym.