- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Second chapter, i tried to implement some suggestions. If you have a suggestion please leave it in the reviews.

Each step caused me so much pain, having to support all of Rachel's weight wasn't an easy task.All the females walked for 6 minutes until they finally reached the gym.Sthephanie opened the door.

The gym was huge,it was full of machines,exercises equipments and weights as was expected of such an expensive school.

"ok ladies, take a water a bottle and a machine, there are enough for everyone of us so i don't wanna see anybody didn't working out!" Said Sthephanie

Natasha,Rachel and her two friends Shawna and Michelle separeted.Natasha went to the stationary bicycle,Rachel went to the treadmill,Shawna and Michelle took some weights.

"I don't know how this couldn't be fun, and don't worry,it doesn't matter if you are close to me or if you are in another country i still could control you my prey!" Natasha said to me in my mind.

"My prey? maybe she is taking this too far, she is doing these as a favor to me...right?!" I tought.

Rachel started to working out,the treadmill was going so fast and Rachel was stomping so hard in it, that horrible pain came back,her feet were becoming more sweaty and smelly.I wasn't going to resist much longer.

"I can't be her shoe anymore Natasha,please transform me in anything else!" I begged Natasha.

There was no answer,Rachel continued working out and the smell of her feets was becoming stronger and stronger.

She tortured me for about 10 minutes, but all the sudden i change.

I knew I was Bra but i didn't knew who was using me.

"Oh my god Shawna, you stink so bad!" Said a girl who i recognized as Michelle, one of Natasha and Rachel's friend.

"And what i am supposed to do? oh, and by the way, you don't smell like roses either!" Said Shawna,whose voice came from above me.

So i was Shawna's bra.Shawna had the biggest and more perfect boobs of the whole school, every men wanted to touch them, they were every man's dream. And i was as close as you could get of them, sure Shawna didn't smelled great but atleast she smelled better than Rachel's feet.

Being a Bra was weird, it was like if most of my body was the cup of the brassiere and my arms and hands were the straps.I could fell the pressure, Shawna's bra was a size less of what she actually needed it.

From time to time Shawna would adjust her bra,she would never imagine that a men was now her lengerie.Every time she did that I could fell how her hand pushed me towards her sweaty boobs.

I also was impregnated by her sweat.This was one of the best experiences of my life.

Shawna would lift the weight,she would talk with Michelle and she would adjust me.

I was happy,a moment ago i was a stinky shoe but now i was a bra,life was good.

In my mind i thought about the past, how i was a thong,a shoe,a bra and a human.I could not forget that i was a human.

I continued thinking about how awesome was that i wasn't going to be close to Natasha's butthole or Rachel's feets never again

After thinking that, I heard Natasha laughing in my mind