- Text Size +

Mike was a 20 years old men, he went to school every day,had some friends and had an average life. But he also had a problem, his scool "Charlemagne" didn´t had any attractive women, or a decent one, or an ugly one, let´s just say that it didn´t had ANY women. Yes, it was a school for men and only for mens, and for make matters worse, in front of his school was another school and it was called "The Virginia woolf", it was a boarding school for girls and any men that was not a parent couldn't enter the campus.

You could see them through the windows, walking across their campus.For this reason every window was very valuable.

Day 0

-"200 dollars" A guy said

-"You know that you are going to hell for being a thief, right?" Mike said

-"I guess, but at least i am going to have your lovable company, peeping tom" The guy replied.

Both of them laughed.

Mike sat in the chair with the best view to the campus, he was so close but so far of the girls, that place was like the forbidden fruit. And he wanted that fruit.

The day transcurred normally,with an erection in his pants and without hearing a word of the teachers.He went home and once there he checked his email, everything seemed in order except for one thing, there was a message from somebody named Sam and with the subject of "You have been selected for a punishment".

Mike opened the message, it said:

"You have been selected for a punishment, it would start tomorrow, please prepare for the change".

Mike deleted the message,and forgot about it, hours passed until the night came, and he went to sleep.

Day one

Mike wakes up and open his eyes but something was odd, his was in a different room, he was looking at a door and a chair and he couldn't move, it was so wear. Everything in the room looked so... big.

-"Where am i?" He thought 

Various ideas pass through Mike's head, perhaps someone had drugged him, maybe he was dreaming, maybe he was dead and that place was heaven.

He couldn't move or speak but he could blink and think. So he did that for some time.

But all the sudden a giant women opened the room´s door, she looked as tall as a building but she also was very beutiful and skinny, she looked like she was in her mid twenties, she didn't had the biggest boobs but she had a huge ass, this were the kind of women that Mike would watch at night in his computer.

The women stay there 5 seconds and then walked in his direction.

-"Oh so this is where you was hidding Pipo" She said

-"Pipo? What the hell is a Pipo?" he tought

But he didn´t had to much time to think because the women grabbed him, Mike tried to blink but even when she was looking straight to him she appeared to didn´t notice it.

She took him outside the room, to another room that looked alot like the first one, inside there were another 3 women, 2 of them were in chairs and the last one was in a bed and they were watching a movie. All were so attractive but also huge.

-"The big baby has come back" One of them said

-"Sut up, if someone would have shared the pillows with me then...." The giantess that had Mike replied

-"My rules are that you get a pair of pillows for each pair of boobs, you don´t have boobs so you don´t get pillows, mines are huge so i get the four pillows, sorry"  The one in the bed interrupted.

The two in the chairs laughed

"So, hurry up, sit, i want to see the rest of the movie" The girl in the bed said

Our giantess walked to an empty chair,put Mike in the chair and then she sat down in him, the pain was terrible, it was ilke being crushed by a car.

The movie continued, Mike could not scream, the huge ass of the giantes was crushing all of Mike´s bones, she did not cared or maybe she didn´t knew.

-"Is Pipo comfortable?" A girl asked

"Yes, alot, like too much, i don´t know why but i just did not want to stand, it's like if for some weird reason i enyoing sitting on him" 

"Are you enjoying this psycho? Mike tough, screaming in his mind

"Wow, somebody needs sex" The girl in the bed replied.

Our giantess started to put more pressure in Mike, she did not care about the movie, for some odd reason she just wanted to crush Mike with her ass, she started to do little jumps in the chair, then she did big jumps, all the other watch her,confused. The giantess was destroying Mike, he was going to die, that huge ass was going to kill him.

"Stop, please" He tought

She continued

"Stop, you are going to kill me, you are going to kill Pipo, why are you doing this? what i am for you? i don´t  care if you see me as a human,a toy or a doll, why are you doing this? 

Mike closed his eyes, and when he opened them he was in his bed, he did not had broken bones.

Whas that a nightmare? He asked

The young men checked his phone, he saw the date, a day had passed, that was not a nightmare.

But then he recalled something, the email, that punishment. Mike ran to the computher and checked his email, he had a new message from Sam:

"Day two will start when you go to sleep, you can´t leave you room until the end of the punishment"

Mike send an email to Sam asking for questions, but Sam did not answer. After some hours Mike fell sleep.

Day two

Mike wakes up, he is in some kind of gym, again he can´t move or speak. Mike feels bigger this time, different.

He can only see the ceiling and and some excercise machines.

All the machines were empty, the whole place was empty, he could see more than the last time when he was a doll, the las time he only could see at one direction but this time Mike could see in every direction.

All the sudden a giantess enters the roomm, she is older than the other 4, she looks like a latina,she was probably in his 40 but she had a much better figure than the younger ones,dark skin,her boobs and ass were big, her body was incredible and her face was georgeus.

She was wearing a very reaveling and tight exercise outfit, Mike was in love.

-"Ok Martha it´s time to burn those hot dogs and sodas that you eat" She said to herself

She walks to Mike and she stomp him, and stays above him.

"The tradmill feels different,weird" she says

"But, it dosen't matter, let's do this"

Martha clicked a button and Mike understood what was happening, he was the treadmill, she was going to run and use him as a machine and she was probably unaware that he wa a person.

Martha started to run, Mike felt each step, it was really painful.

"Did they change the tradmill? i have to burn the calories and i am not feeling anything, ugh i am going to go faster"

Martha's tenis were so stinky, the smell of the sweat was horrible, and the pain was also really bad.

"I can´t resist this, the velocity, the smell, the pain why did have to be a tradmill?"

And a the moment he said that, he returned to his room.

"So, i only have to think what objecto i am? fine" Mike said as he went to sleep.

 

Day 3

Mike wakes up, he was in the  room with two girls, one of them was in a massage table and naked. She was blonde, and had an European look, she had normal boobs and Mike can´t saw her ass.

The other girl was chubby, she was not ugly but she was not pretty, she was an average girl.

Mike was smaller this time.

The blonde girl put herself a sleep mask and said:

"So...what are you wating bitch, start the massage" 

"Fine, a bet is a bet" The other girl said

The chubby girl rubbed the tits of the blonde girl

"Ahhh, this feels delicius, it´s good to have you as a slave for one day" the blonde girl said

The massage continued as she moaned:

"MMM"

Ohh"

There, harder...ohhh"

"Now in the back"

"but i demand more oil"

The chubby girl grabbed Mike, and she waved him, it feeled as a handjob, a little of oil came from Mike and stop in the blond girl´s back.

"Ohh my god this feel delicius"

The massaged continued and after a while it stop.

"MMM, i guess that i am a bottle of massage oil" he tought

And yes, after a moment, he wakes up in his room, and a strange force make him check his email.

There was a new mail from Sam:

"Tomorrow is the last day, you can stop now if you wish or you continue"

Mike  quickly went to sleep.

"day 3 was awesome so day 4 should be better, 2 bad days and 2 good days" He tought

Day 4

Mike wakes up in a classroom, he could see everything, there were at least 30 girls in that room. In that room were the first 4 girls, Martha, the blonde girl and the chubby one.

Martha spoke to the classroom: "Girls, Sam has send us another bottle

The students yell, feasting

"Wait.... they know Sam?, who is he or she" Mike tought

"I don´t know what contains this bottle but but men it is awesome". One of them said

"Yes" Other replied

The giantess Martha grabbed Mike... and she took out her high heels, putting a little of Mike inside of them

"I am the bottle" Mike tought but nothing happened 

"Mmm oh, my high heels are so comftorble now, i could use the all day" 

Mike could feel the pain of being trample by the giantess,he could smell his feets, he was inside his high heels, it was like if a part of him was in the bottle and other part was in Martha's shoes

"But this bottle is for the whole class, so remember, is there if you have an uncomftarble shoe or chair  you can use a little bot of this and it would make everything better. Or if you have a food that you don´t like you can put alittle bit of this" Martha said 

All the other girls started yelling:

"My shoes"

"My chair is too hard"

"I have to eat carrots but i hate them"

"Alrigh, girls i am going to pass you the bottle, just put them in everything."Martha said

It was weird, it was like if some force drived them crazy, they just wanted to put a little bit of Mike in everything that would cause him pain. 

And he felt all.

He felt how the blonde girl was sitting on him.

He felt how he was being trample by Martha.

He felt how the 4 friends put a little bit of him in their food and then,slowly, eat him.

He felt how the cubby girl was also sitting on him.

All the pain, for 30 giantess at the same time. It was crazy.

The girls would moan, they were happy, they didn't know.

Did they?

When the girls ended the bottle Mike closed his eyes

He wakes up, he is at his house but something is odd, it's bigger.

He canot move or speak.

His mother, a 45 year old women enter the room.

She looks down and said:

"Oh, my little friend, you and me are going to have fun, it´s great that Mike went to that camp, now i have the house for me, and i am going to use you all day long, i can't wait"

"You know what pinkie, i shouldn't wait"

She said that, for Mike's horror, menwhile she pulled down her pants.

 

So many questions :) No to many answers.