- Text Size +

Water Boarding…?

Angela also smiled and nodded before looking down on him, “Sugar, we are only getting warmed up,” she said, closing her hand around his tiny body before rising to her feet. Clare followed suit.

Down the hall, second door on the right, a bedroom, Angela climbed atop the large bed and positioned herself with her back against the pillows at the headboard. Clare lay across the bed on her side, facing Angela.

“What are you doing?” questioned Jack, head swimming with vertigo.

Opening her hand, Jack lying on her palm, “Mr. Dalton, I must confess our interaction has left my person in a state of somewhat heated discombobulation,” she said, sucking her lower lip in between her teeth.

“What?” he asked weakly.

She smiled, a hungry smile before using her free hand to grasp the elastic waistband of her panties and slide him feet first and face down over her swollen mons, letting out a slight gasp as he settled into the groove of her femininity. She was slick with excitement. He found the scent of her excited sex heady and intoxicating, almost overwhelming. Releasing the elastic, the gusset of her panties pulled him fast into a silken embrace against her weeping pussy. Under different circumstances, he might have eschewed the lovely qualities of this particular vagina, wonderfully smooth, and devoid of hair. However, the fact it was bigger than he was and seemed eager to envelop him didn’t afford him much time to appreciate its superior aesthetic qualities. With leaden arms he tried vainly to push away from immense vagina he was pressed against, hand slipping futilely over her moist inner folds and aroused clit. The more he struggled, the hotter and wetter she became, her loins becoming more engorged with blood. Like a flower blooming, her outer lips parted and opened. Angela, leaned her head back against the headboard, spreading her legs wider. Her body shuddered. Her sweet nectar flowed over him, into him as he struggled weakly against her. The heat emanating from her was intense, and despite his beleaguered conditions he found he was becoming incredibly aroused, awash in her delicious secretions. Losing the battle to struggle, he grew still. A moment passed before he felt her fingers press against him from the outside of the panties. Slowly, carefully at first, she began to rub him up and down the groove of her feminine place, the soft tender flesh yielding to the pressure of the touch. Placing her index finger directly on the back of his head, she pressed his face against her clit. Slow circular motions at first, so sensitive she could feel his day’s growth of whiskers as it tickled and titillated her most sensitive spot. As she quickened her pace, her pressure on him intensified as urgency took hold and she began to buck in time with the movements of her hand. Suddenly she let out a moan of ecstasy and her whole body trembled. Even after she removed her finger from his head, the panties held him firm as her vagina convulsed again and a wave of her fluid spilled over him.

“That was possibly one of the most intense orgasms I’ve ever had”, Angela breathed, body still quivering as she looked down at her panties made almost translucent with her juice, the outline of Jack easy to see.

Positioned as she was, Clare watched in rapt fascination the tiny little man’s desperate struggle and final subjugation to Angela’s ravenous passion. Her own sex sodden, she rolled onto her back and pushing her hips toward the ceiling, removed her pants, before turning back to Angela. “May I?” she asked, green eyes absolutely ablaze with hunger, pointing to the still form in Angela’s panties.

“By all means,” replied Angela, leaning back to allow Clare access.

Reaching into Angela’s panties, she pulled Jack out by his shoulders, he resisted impotently against her inexorable pull. Covered in Angela’s pleasure expulsion he glistened. Clare pointed at his turgid penis, “Well now,” she said, reaching in and using the pad of her index finger to touch it. “I think he likes you.”

“I think I like him too,” cooed Angela, still in the afterglow of her orgasm.

Bringing Jack up to her face, Clare opened her mouth and drew him into it. She closed her eyes as she tasted the mixture that was Jack’s flesh and Angela’s climax. The exquisite combination set her already smoldering loins positively ablaze. She began to slowly trace the outline of her vagina through the fabric covering her own pussy as she rolled him about in her mouth. Immediately the fabric became slick. As Angela had, she too reached down to her panties, but instead, of pulling out the waist band she drew the panties aside and exposed her vagina. A small patch of neatly trimmed dark hair above her womanhood. She stroked her swollen pussy, inserting first one finger then another. Reaching up with the hand most recently used to deliver pleasure to her eager vagina, she removed Jack from her mouth, holding him by his legs. Spreading her legs wider, she used her other hand and parted her outer labia. Jack in hand, she brought him down and drew him through the moistened crease. Her movements were slow and deliberate as she teased herself with him. She drew him up and down the length of her pussy and over her clit, using his face and chest to fan the fire raging within her. Tilting him slightly, she angled him on the down stroke and pushed his face against the opening in her vagina. Unable to fight, he was pressed into the delicate flesh and as slippery as she was, he entered her easily. Carefully she eased him deeper into her aching pussy. First his head, a little push got his shoulders inside her, to his waist then to his knees. Her breathing growing shallower as her glorious pussy swallowed him.

Vaguely aware, he found himself slowly being fed into her hot vagina, with what remnant of strength he still retained, he began to thrash anew, trying desperately to fight against the inexorable force but touching her in ways no other man ever had, intensifying her pleasure exponentially. The walls of her sleek pussy held him fast as her pelvic muscles sucked greedily at him trying to draw him further into her depths. Slowly, she pulled him back until he was almost all the way out, then eased him in again, then again, faster this time. He gulped for air, fighting harder. Faster and faster still she plunged him into her sex, until suddenly her vagina contracted roughly, squeezing him spasmodically, over and over, he struggled to breathe, her hot cum poured over him, into him. As her orgasm began to subside, she slowly drew him out of her. Sliding out easily, he lay limp in her hand.

Angela reached down and took the still form from Clare’s trembling hand and lay his unconscious body on the bed.

“Wow,” said Clare releasing a long shaky breath, a giant satiated grin on her comely face. “I’m guessing this is probably not how he thought his evening was going to go.”

Angela laughed. “So much for getting him to talk,” she said, prodding the limp form gently.

Clare shook her head and chuckled. “I’m sure once Hilde gets here, she’ll get the information out of him. After that, I say we keep him until we get a determination, there are still many interesting things we can do with this little doll.”

“I agree. As for right now, I’m going to grab a shower,” Angela informed, hopping up off the bed and walking out of the bedroom to the bathroom.

Clare gently nudged Jack, he groaned. She smiled wickedly, devising thoughts of what other things she might do with the little man.

Round 2

Jack awoke disorientated and sore all over. Sitting up, he needed a moment to steady himself. Coughing, he tasted the remnants of Clare’s pleasure in his mouth. Images spilled into his mind as he recalled what had happened. While he ached everywhere, he checked himself for injuries. Both of his calves felt bruised but otherwise looked alright. Pushing to standing, he tested his balance. He puckered at the chill air. Clare was sitting leaning back against the pillows, a magazine now in her lap. He paused a moment to look around the rest of the room. Given the frilly design of the room and the overabundance of stuffed animals, he guess he was in Clare’s bedroom. It definitely distinct to the museum-like quality of the rest of the house. He took a couple of wobbly steps on the soft quilt, getting his feet under him. Clare looked down upon him and smiled.

“Have you decided to part with the information regarding who tendered the contract?” she asked, setting the magazine aside.

“Pfft, I could do this all day,” he scoffed, teetering to remain on his feet.

Clare chuckled, “You don’t seem to be doing so well.”

Still a little unsteady on his feet, “I could use something to drink,” he rasped, “other than that, I’m just peachy,” his tone sarcastic.

“Have you no manners?” she asked, amused.

“Something to drink, please,” he replied, “other than that I’m just fucking peachy, thank you.”

Despite her intent to hold a serious stern face, she smiled at his response.

“I’ll get you some water,” Clare said rising from the bed. He dropped to a knee to counter the tremor her departure created.

No sooner had Clare walked out, than Angela reappeared, a towel wrapped around her hair and another around her torso. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, she spilled her hair out of the towel and began to dry it. Flipping her damp hair back over her head, she turned and pulled herself entirely onto the bed. As before, she leaned back against the pillows and sat crossed legged.

Clare reappeared at the door. Smiled at Angela, “He says he can do this all day,” she said, standing in the doorway holding a glass of water.

“Do what all day?” asked the blonde, looking down to Jack.

“What we just did,” she replied with a capricious grin.

 A touch of mischief in her smile, Angela looked down to Jack. “Truly?”

His mind screamed run, but his legs refused to obey, instead he remained rooted to the bed. He just watched as her hand came down and covered him, pressing him into the quilt. The force of her hand pushed the breath from his lungs. Closing her hand around him, she lifted him up and kissed him on his face before putting him in her mouth. She swirled him around some as she pulled open the towel around her body. Crossing her arms under her breasts she drooled him out onto her chest. He spilled out onto flesh still warm from the shower. Slick again he slid slowly into her cleavage, where she kneaded her breasts. Allowing her firm globes to separate, Jack rolled sideways and slid down her stomach passed her navel before stopping above her pubis. Reaching down over him, she caressed herself with a delicate finger, shuddering slightly at the electric touch. Like Clare has done earlier, she parted her outer lips. Collecting him by his legs, she rubbed him gently a few times against her rapidly tightening clit before easing him into her succulent vagina. She made a small sound in the back of her throat. Slow and methodical, she worked him slowly in and out of her pussy. Each in stroke a little deeper, until naught but where she held his feet and lower legs were exposed. Suddenly she felt his feet pull away from her and he was completely inside her pussy. She stopped, looked down at her vagina, then over at Clare.

“What?” Clare asked, drawing in close, glass of water still in her hand.

 Angela lifted her empty hands. “He’s pulled himself all the way inside, he’s…” she bit her lower lip and moaned.

Dark, he twisted inside her, using his hands to feel around the inner structures. Her sleek muscles squeezed and caressed him. He easily found the inner part of her clitoris and the other prominence tucked in just above it. Reaching out, he grabbed ahold of that and began to rub it, slowly at first, and as it began to swell, more rapidly. He risked a breath and found only enough air for a lungful, inhaling her musk deep into his lungs, he thought he was going to erupt. She started shaking violently and her pussy clamped down on him like a velvet vice. Suddenly he felt a finger snake in beside him, withdrawing and plunging in again as she began to finger herself. The fingering motion pulled in enough respirable air for him to adequately breathe as he intensified his attention on her. He could feel her heartbeat quickening and feel her swelling as she bathed him in her pleasure. Reaching a crescendo, the vice crushed down on him as her fingers withdrew. Again and again her pussy, squeezed, then released. The air was crushed from his lungs under the chain of orgasms she enjoyed. Spots danced before his eyes and he succumbed to oblivion.

Panting, Angela first looked at Clare then down at her sex. She laughed shakily. She contracted her pelvic muscles and one of Jack’s tattooed arms emerged from within her folds.

Gently, Angela took hold of Jack’s arm and eased him out of her and lay him delicately on her stomach near her navel. She rubbed a finger over his torso and he coughed before drawing in a breath of clean air.

“It looks like you gave birth to a little tiny felon,” Clare chuckled, then asked, “What did he do?”

“I’m not sure,” she replied, a quaver in her voice, “but it was magnificent.”

He was unconscious again. Clare set the glass of water on her nightstand and sat down, before favoring Angela with a grin.

The blonde met her gaze and giggled, still a little giddy. “We need to share him with Angelica.”

Clare nodded. “And the others. I’d be curious to watch what,” the rest unsaid as the cell phone on the night stand came to life. Picking it up, she put it to her ear.

“Hello,” she said. Covering the receiver, she turned to Angela and mouthed the word Hilde.

“No one was harmed, I got a little scratch on my neck. Angela got bit. Yes we have one. Jack Dalton. Yes, shrunk down. Mm-hmm. Yes. Ok,” she disconnected the call. “Hilde will be here in twenty minutes.”

Looking down at the tiny man sprawling on her lean stomach. “We had better get him ready for her,” supplied Angela.