- Text Size +

Twins and Clare

“You two weren’t plotting another escape I trust,” Clare said, gliding into the room followed by the twins.

“Your friend Hilde was very emphatic in her instruction about the consequence of escape,” replied Jack tartly.

“That was really nice what you said to Clarice. Though I’m sure she derives some twisted pleasure from antagonizing me, she is still my baby sister,” Clare said sitting down on the edge of the bed.

“Speaking of twisted pleasure, I’m guessing you brought Blondie’s photocopy here to see what all the fuss was about,” he said, eyeing her up and down and letting out a slow whistle.

Angelica chuckled softly, “Bit of a smart ass.”

“Come here,” whispered Clare, taking Angelica’s face in her hands and kissing her on the mouth.

“I’m going to leave the three of you to it,” said Angela, slipping out the door and closing it behind.

Clare guided Angelica over to the bed, laying her on her back, Clare straddled her hips in the mount position. Tenderly they caressed each other’s skin, stomachs and sides, breasts and thighs. Sitting back, Clare looked over at Jack and extended her hand toward him. She smiled. He climbed into her hand, she closed her fingers around his legs so his torso was free. Bringing him to her face, she kissed him, then licked him from navel to the top of his head. She brought him down and traced the swell of Angelica’s breast, using him like she might a feather, teasing her. She brushed him lightly across first one, then the other of Angelica’s pert rosy nipples. Next she drew him across Angelica’s lips, pulling back a little when she parted them. Again to the lips, this time lingering long enough for Angelica to touch him with the tip of her tongue. Clare caressed Angelica’s face with her free hand. Pulling down on her chin, Clare opened Angelica’s mouth and set Jack inside. He eased in head first. Gently Angelica swirled him around with her tongue, savoring him, massaging him then he felt the second tongue, Clare’s tongue, as the women shared a deep French kiss, caressing each other, caressing him. He felt himself drawn up into Clare’s mouth. When next she opened it, it was around one of Angelica’s nipples. Moving him and her tongue across the excited flesh. Clare closed her mouth around him again, he could feel her moving. When next the mouth opened it was over Angelica’s vagina. Then the women switched positions and he was in Angelica’s mouth as she stimulated Clare’s pussy and licked at her clitoris. Clare took him back and pushing Angelica back down, she slid Jack into Angelica’s pussy feet first, only his head remained visible, then she began to lap at the slippery pleasure spot. Using her middle finger, Clare pushed Jack into Angelica. Angelica moaned. They took turns using him to stimulate each other easing him in and out of swollen sexes, pausing momentarily to suck the sweet juice from his flesh before inserting him again. He climaxed, he lost count of the number. Delirious, he passed out.

The Conspirators

Samuel Halston III was of middle years, lean and fit. His thinning hair held a hint of its former dark color, the rest surrendering to silver. Descended from a long line of aristocrats, he possessed an aura of self-confidence bordering on arrogance a lifetime of privilege had instilled in him. Despite this demeanor, he possessed a natural charisma that drew others to him.

At the age of 7, while at the summer home, he had drowned but was revived. This event, which would later be called a ‘near death experience’, had a profound effect on him. He devoted his life to the exploration of esotericism and the occult. Money granted him access to veiled societies and secret fraternities, but it wasn’t enough, he wanted more. The pursuit took him all over the world, through forgotten museums and ancient archaeological explorations. In his mid-twenties he met Lorraine, two years his junior, and he fell in love. Within a year the two were married. She shared his passion for the pursuit of knowledge, but when she became pregnant with their first child morning sickness and ill health limited her ability to follow her husband on his travels. Samuel Halston IV was born while senior was away, in fact senior would not return until his new son was almost one. In his travels, he had found something, what it was, he would not say to Lorraine, but he was different, more remote, gone was the cavalier youth intent on exploring mysteries of the world, replaced with a dour ill-tempered man, prone to fits of anger. No longer did he gallivant around the globe, instead isolating himself in his massive library at home, a distant husband and father. He began drawing others to him, sophists and mystics, building a following of sorts.

Six years after Samuel IV, Lorraine provided him another son, William. The pregnancy had been hard on her. Two years later, she would die in childbirth bringing a daughter, Abigail, into the world. If Samuel III mourned, none knew. He placed responsibility for his children in the hands of governesses and nannies.

As the following continued to expand, the group organized, calling themselves Disciples of the Hidden Path. Under his guidance, the group continued to grow in numbers. He developed a hierarchy within the group, establishing structure and rank. In the span of two decades, numbers in the group blossomed to nearly one thousand. He held the title Grandmaster Thaumaturge with all others being subordinate to him. Beneath him in standing were 27 disciples called Adherents. The Adherents were further divided into 3 levels of authority, each made up of nine members. Paramount amongst the Adherents was Lucien Delacroix, Samuel’s right hand. Dedicants and Applicants compromised the remainder of the organization.

It was during this time Samuel’s passion was re-ignited. One of the lesser dedicants, during routine archival research accidently stumbled across an ancient entry mentioning the existence of three ancient gems called Lapidibus de Potentia, stones of power. Possession of any of the stones was said to imbue the owner with incredible power. Samuel became obsessed with the stones, dedicating the vast majority of his resources trying to locate any one of them. Investigations eventually turned up information of a possible candidate. Through a documented private sale, a stone fitting the specifications of the black stone was delivered into the hands of Clarissa Heller, magnate of international conglomerate Heller International.

Using surreptitious means, he initiated an investigation into all elements of her life in an effort to divine the possible location of said stone. The more deeply his investigation delved, the more convinced he became she had used the stone to found her financial empire with the stone itself conveying some measure of power to her personally. He was absolutely convinced that without it she would be vulnerable. He wanted that stone for himself. Further, he wanted her empire.

To gain her empire, he needed to first strip her of the stone, then use magic to bind her to his will. There were spells and incantations that could be used to bind the woman, but to perform those rituals, he needed something of her, some portion of her DNA to enslave her to him.

The lengthy investigation provided a fairly concise picture of her personal movements, and he knew that acquiring the items he sought would undoubtedly be protected by advanced security systems. What he needed were professionals who could slip in and out undetected with the required items. He assigned the task of finding such professionals to Lucien Delacroix.

Lucien contacted criminal defense attorney Thomas Edwards as a means of finding the right people to get the job done. Thomas possessed connection to organized crime elements with the kind of skills required to get the task done before the woman was even aware it had happened. Using information procured through the clandestine investigation, Lucien relayed the information to Thomas Edwards, who in turn shuttled it to an outfit underboss named Cyrus Creel. Everything seemed to be perfect, except that the man appointed the task entered the house and never returned, he simply vanished. His own people watching from a safe distance, reported the man entered the estate and did not come out. Lucien understood the operation was now potentially exposed and the window of opportunity was very small and dwindling. He immediately authorized a second attempt, using money to allay any concerns over the initial failure. He was buoyed when Edwards advised him a professional freelancer was going make the second attempt. Lucien stipulated he wanted one of the outfit’s men to tag along to prevent the freelancer from potentially absconding with the goods.

As before, he assigned two men to watch from afar the efforts to retrieve the stone. The two observers documented everything they saw. They watched the initial penetration into the estate, the arrival of a car containing two female passengers, the entry of the second man, the arrival and departure of a second vehicle. As the sun came up the second day and there was no evidence the hired men had exited the house, they abandoned the task.

Lucien updated Samuel. Samuel was bitterly angry. His first impulse was too take steps to eliminate any threads linking the Disciples of the Hidden Path to the attempt. There were several cuts to the chain. First one of the thieves had to talk, then the outfit, then the lawyer before they ever got to Lucien. He also contemplated having Lucien put to death, but decided against the measure figuring Lucien may still have some value alive.

Within hours, communication was lost with the lawyer, Samuel presumed the entire enterprise had been exposed and he now needed to establish damage control measures.

Clarice

Clarice was ecstatic, her eighteenth birthday had arrived. The festivities included an intimate gathering of the women in her coven and a few close friends. The revelry lasted well into the evening.

At the end of the celebration, Clare approached her and handed her a small case wrapped in a pretty satin bow.

“For you to borrow for the night,” Clare said, grin on her face.

“Is this what I think it is?” asked Clarice eagerly.

“Be careful with him, he is small and fragile,” advised the elder sister.

Full of glee, Clarice vanished into the house. She spent a few moments preparing herself for the wonders ahead. When she opened the case, he held a hand up to the light for a moment, allowing his eyes to adjust. She stood there towering near him, wearing a lacey red lingerie. Her svelte body, slightly tanned, was exquisite perfection, magnificently toned. She looked down at him, holding her lower lip between her teeth. His heart pounded in his chest. She was absolutely stunning.

“It’s my birthday,” she said softly, demurely. “Clare said I can have you for the night.” Reaching behind her back, she unhooked her brassiere and allowed it to fall. Her rounded breasts firm and crowned by small semi-erect nipples. She covered her breasts with her hands, tipping her head forward and smiling coyly at him. Taking a step closer, she traced her hands down across her stomach and tucked her fingers into the waist of her panties.

“Holy,” he mumbled, barely audible.  Her smile grew.

“You think I’m pretty?” she asked.

“Beautiful,” he answered dumbly, truly in awe of her as she stood over him.

She wiggled her hips from side to side playfully then slowly bent over and removed the lower half of her swimsuit. Careful of him, she climbed onto the bed reclined on her back against the stack of pillows and assorted stuffed animals. Scooping him up in her right hand, she set him on her chest facing her. He smiled as he walked toward her face. She tipped her face forward, he leaned in and kissed ever so slightly on her lips. Pushing against her lips, she opened her mouth slightly in response. Moving forward, he climbed between her lips and lowered himself into her mouth, her warm wet tongue caressed his naked body. The sensation of having this tiny man completely at her mercy aroused her immensely. She could feel his excitement as he moved his nakedness across the expanse of her tongue. He tasted so good to her, virile. Using her tongue, she pushed him upwards, through parted teeth and between her lips. From there she placed him at her left breast. He stroked her aureole and nipple, her flesh stiffening in response to his efforts. She watched him, long licks on a nipple almost the size of his head. She could feel her entire body beginning to ignite. Sliding down the gentle swell of her nubile breast, he walked down her stomach passed her belly button to stand on her manicured pubic hair. The sensations in her body still building, neurons firing, she took him up in her hand. Parting her legs, she set him down on the quilt between her thighs. Her sex was delicate and wonderfully sleek, devoid of almost all hair save for the neatly trimmed patch on her pubis. She massaged herself softly, parting her outer labia to reveal the feminine mystery within. Standing as close as he was, he felt the warmth radiating off her, her natural scent filling his nostrils and enflaming him further. Tilting her pelvis downward, she provided him access. He stepped forward, hands kneading the moist heated flesh. She gasped at the touch, remarkably tender and gentle. Leaning his head forward, he nuzzled and kissed the velvety soft skin of her inner labia. A shudder passed through her body. “I want to feel you inside me,” she breathed hotly. Removing her hand from her clitoris, she held him by the legs and guided him toward her opening, pushing firmly against the impossibly tight channel. She eased him slowly into her, vagina stretching around his shoulders to accommodate him, but his passage was blocked by resistance. She pushed a little more forcefully but the resistance failed to yield. Using even more force, so much so he though his legs might break, she drove him against the resistance and suddenly it gave way, like a dam bursting and he was pushed completely inside her. She let out a soft cry, half pain half pleasure. He was awash in blood, he could smell it, taste it. It engulfed him. At once he understood, he was her first, she had been a virgin. He tried to re-orient himself, but she was thrashing and bucking wildly. He wanted to back out and get a fresh lungful of air but escape was denied him, Clarice closed her legs as desire replaced reason. Frantically he tried to breathe but blood and other fluids were drawn into his lungs, he coughed violently. His frenzied motion heightening her ecstasy and drawing a pleasured groan from her lips. Furiously he tried to push through the trembling flesh when he felt her fingers plunge into her pussy behind him, a glimpse of light and a life giving breath of oxygen. Renewed by the fresh air, he pushed his hands against her G-spot like he was polishing a precious stone. She arched further, shifting his position, but he twisted himself back and resumed his attention on that most delicate of buttons. Relentless, he caressed it, kneaded it. The muscles in her pussy seemed to tighten all around him, then convulsed, exploding with a flood of liquid. Vaguely he thought he heard her scream. His body tingled all over as her muscles contracted around him and squeezed and again and again. Black spots began to appear before his vision. Another convulsion, not quite as intense rocked her. Struggling to remain conscious, he felt her muscles slacken, the string of orgasms at an end. Reaching down, she parted her lips and opened the way for him to withdraw from her vagina. With a trembling hand she took him about his ribs and pulled him free of her pussy with a wet sucking sound and set him on her stomach. Her brow was damp and her smile satisfied.

“That was amazing,” she murmured, then chuckled. Jack looked at his body, it looked like he had been in a car accident, covered in blood and her other assorted juices. He wiped his face and looked down at his hands, they still tingled like a current of electricity flowed through them. The odd sensation crept up his arms into his torso. Suddenly he wondered if he was having a heart attack. His world began to spin as he felt his face get intensely hot, then he passed out.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I actually thought about trying to tie the story up here, but it developed an impetus and life of its own, so there will be more