- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


It was May 2nd during a Relay For Life event and it was coming up on the 12th hour into the event at 8pm. For Kevin it was getting better for two reasons. There were less people am the one of the most beautiful girls he knows finally showed up, Brittany. Kevin waved and walked over to her so he could talk to her.

"Hey, how is the event going" Brittany asked. "Good, really don't know how our tent is doing in sales but the event itself is good." Kevin replied. "Whats the schedule look like after the luminaria ceremony?" Asked Brittany. "I think at 12 its pack the track and 2 starts kickball and donut hour." Kevin responded. "Ok maybe me and you could do something together during a time of peace?" Brittany implied.
When they got down to the tent Kevin was forced to have the spirit stick as his captain gave it to him and pushed him onto the track. This now meant he couldn't talk to Brittany unless she came to walk but no one really wants to walk. "Hey wait up for a minute!!" Kevin heard Brittany say from the tent. He also heard a few sounds of laughter as the rest of the team made fun of either him or Brittany. "Thanks for not letting me walk alone i guess." "No problem, most of the team is just a bunch of assholes who want people to think they are important." Kevin couldn't agree more, even though the main reason he joined in the first place was just to hang out with her.

They started to talk about how their days went, Kevin explained how relay went today and Brittany shared a co-workers accident today. Before they knew it it was already 10pm and the luminaria ceremony is starting so they headed up to the bleachers and were respectful and stayed quiet.

After the ceremony they met up at the committee tent, "Hey I am gonna go grab a drink from our tent need anything while I'm down there?" Kevin asked. "Yea could you bring my bag up, then we can do that thing i mentioned earlier."

Kevin started to walk down to the tent and was thinking what Brittany meant, something i would like, he couldn't figure it out. He arrived at the tent and went to pick up her bag when he saw no one else was there. Being who he was, he seen her flip flops on top and grabbed them first. He held them up to his nose taking a quick glance to see if anyone was around and he was still alone. He inhaled and knew from the nice intoxicating smell that she wore them to work today. He put them on her bag and picked her bag up he felt a breeze. He froze for a second, but it felt like it was an hour. He watched as the breeze carried some kind of white powder from behind him. He was about to turn around, but he blacked out mid-turn.

He awoke to two things: a bad taste in his mouth and a good smell around him. If he had to guess he would say the taste was that white powder, but the smell he knew already and that was he smell of Brittany's foot. It was all around him, on the ground, in the air, and on his clothes. He was in heaven, except he didn't know where he was. His mind was telling him to leave but his body was telling him stay. Thats when he started to be scared," Kevin!!" He heard Brittany yell. He couldn't see her anywhere but it sounded like she was next to him. He tried to yell back but it felt like he couldn't open his mouth. He was looking around for Brittany but it was no avail. He looked for a minute and then he seem her, but something was wrong. She was a giantess and she was picking up her flip flops.

Kevin tried to run away but only got a few feet. That's whenever her shadow was above him. He was scared for his life, he didn't want to be turned into toe jam under her foot. Meanwhile Brittany is getting ready to unwind for an hour until pack the track starts. She put on her flip flops unaware o the pain she was about to do to Kevin.

Kevin tripped while the flip flop was being moved around and landed near the toe section. The scent was the strongest here but he couldn't get distracted, he was close to the edge. He got up but was crushed underneath Brittany's big toe. He was being crushed but not to death, it hurt but nothing broke. He inhaled to catch his breath and noticed the strong smell of cherry moisturizer. He figured she had just put it on recently.

After an hour of being stuck to Brittany's toe Kevin didnt mind it because she was siting down and talking to someone. Then she stood up and walked somewhere. When she reached her destination she took off her flip flop and Kevin stayed on her toe. He noticed he was in the women's bathroom, he only hoped she wasn't putting socks on. He was wrong she pulled out a pair of bright pink socks. She unfolded them and picked one up. Brittany put it on her right foot while Kevin was struggling to get off of her toe on her left foot. He was stuck to her foot still either because of sweat or her moisturizer drying with him there. Her thumb brushed over him and drug him along with her hand instead of being turned to paste on her foot. "Can you hand me a shirt?" An mysterious voice called out. "Yea, just give me a minute." You heard Brittany reply back. Brittany picked up two shirts and peeled them away from each other. She proceeded to take off her shirt. Kevin's night was now made, except for being shrunk. He thought to himself 'My main thing to see was her in a bra, now the only thing i need is to get a blow job from her and i would be happy dying tonight.