- Text Size +

Arriving at home, Asuka found that Shinji was stuck in his room, likely listening to his SDAT player.  Asuka just turned on the television, watching an action show while waiting for Shinji to return to his senses.  I’m not yours Shinji, but you are mine.  Eventually you’ll stop talking back to me so much, and I’ll be able to help you just as you are helping me.  Misato had obviously gotten drunk and gone to bed early this night, so likely nothing would be able to wake her up.  Asuka just lounged around in a pair of Misato’s underwear, one which was able to (barely) fit her.  She perused the fridge, finding, heating, and consuming five frozen meals which were left in the fridge.  She let out a satisfied burp as she thought about how much her appetite had increased by gaining a foot and a half in height.  Finally, Shinji snuck out of his room, appearing to be sneaking to the bathroom, but he was shocked when he saw the image of Asuka laying there, nonchalantly exposing what was an image of feminine perfection.  Asuka knew she would have to undertake the arduous process of seducing Shinji, one which would require almost no effort whatsoever.

“So Shinji, do you like what you see?  Are you just going to keep staring at me like that?  My God, you’re so completely pathetic!”  Shinji simply stood there unmoving, appearing to examine where her tight underwear appeared to disappear within her buttcrack, her ass overwhelming it.  “Shinji, I… you really aren’t going to say anything, are you!   HAHAHAHAHA!  Oh boy, what a complete idiot!  It’s okay Shinji, I know I can be a bit much to handle.”  Asuka got up and strolled over to Shinji, who remained unresponsive looking at her seven foot form.  Her breasts hung far above his head, and Shinji looked up slightly to get them within his view.  Originally they were probably a high B cup, maybe a low C, but Asuka’s overall expansion had resulted in what were now D cups hanging there, still perfectly fitting her frame.  “All you have to do is say that you won’t speak back to me again, and I’ll let you make me more impressive, OK Shinji.”

“I won’t speak back to you again, Asuka.” Shinji had finally spoken to Asuka.

“You’ll do what I want, when I want it Shinji.”

“Yes, you will Asuka… and I… I’ll help you”

“Ok then.  Let’s have some fun! I’ll tell you what’s going to happen Shinji, though.  I barely squeezed into these clothes, so I’m not going to take the effort.  You have to do it for me, Shinji.  You can think of any way you want~”

Shinji then tried to pull Asuka’s shirt off of her, but it was stuck form-fittingly to the red head’s body.  She then started moving her body around, not letting Shinji get a hold of the shirt.  Eventually, Shinji clambered on top of her stomach, after having pulled the shirt across her belly, and over her chest, where her bra was clinging desperately to her breasts, excess flesh spilling out of the tight confines of their cups.  Shinji, staring at the sight all around him, was completely enthralled, and could no longer hold it in.

“Asuka… Asuka… Asuka… you’re just… going to get b-b-bigger aren’t you.  Bigger and bigger…”

“Bigger and bigger Shinji, there will be more of my hair, more of my breasts, more of all of me!”

            With that Shinji began rubbing himself against Asuka, no longer possessing any sense of self-control.  “I noticed that you liked my armpit earlier Shinji.  Did you want to try and get a whiff of it again?”

            Shinji obliged, launching his face into her armpit, one she hadn’t washed from the competitions earlier.  The world of pungent darkness he had experienced earlier returned to him as he reentered the realm of Asuka’s armpit.  “I’m the luckiest boy alive Asuka… you’re so beautiful… so powerful… and I’m just latched onto you like nothing…I’m not even helping to get your clothes off”

            “That’s fine Shinji, just think of me.  I promise if you keep this up that my clothes will come off of me.  Just think about what I’ll be able to do when I’m bigger.  I’ll be able to take care of you, and you won’t have to worry about anything ever again…”

            Asuka removed Shinji’s own clothes while he was immersed in her armpit, and Shinji began to hump her stomach as if in a frenzied state.  Asuka slowly ran her enlarged hand down his back, stroking it gently.  He looked so cute as he forgot about everything else outside of her.  Eventually Asuka picked Shinji up and placed him so that his head was on top of her breasts.    She sat up, easily lifting Shinji as if he was a ragdoll.  He began to fondle her nipples, hoping to be able to please Asuka in any way that he could.  Yet he was the one who was approaching climax, a fact that the red haired girl knew and appreciated.    She lifted Shinji further up her body, as if to direct Shinji towards her mouth, ready to await his engorged member.  It was a struggle, but this time she was able to take more and more of his six inches inside her, until finally she had reached the base, it reaching and tickling the back of her throat.  His feet were dangling above Asuka’s crotch, the girl easily manipulating his body.  Shinji continued thrusting without abandon, Asuka having become the focal point of everything he was doing.  She swirled her tongue around the shaft teasing and tantalizing Shinji.  As the rhythm of his thrusts increased in pace, Asuka began to twirl her tongue faster and faster around his shaft, at the same time reaching her arm around to fondle and squeeze his balls.  It was too much for Shinji, and he quickly unleashed by far the largest load he had yet into her awaiting mouth.  Asuka sputtered as it all went down her throat.  She wasn’t expecting the ferocity of the force with which Shinji’s semen forced itself down.  He kept going, spilling more and more of his seed.  Even as this kept going on, Asuka began to feel the sensation of growth beginning in her again.  How can he cum so much.  How in the hell can he keep going like this.  Jeez Shinji, I can barely keep up with this.  It had been over 30 seconds yet Shinji still kept cumming even as Asuka’s clothes began to desperately constrict her.  She was nearly gagging on his cum, but she kept swallowing it anyway.  Her underwear was riding deeper into her butt and crotch, the waistband threatening to snap again.  Still she was swallowing his cum as he just kept blasting it into her.  Finally, Shinji’s ministrations began to subside, having poured what seemed to be over half a gallon of cum into Asuka’s waiting mouth. 

            Her growth was now progressing in earnest, her shirt looking truly ridiculous as it began to ride up to her breasts.  She lifted Shinji out of her mouth and gently carried him down to her nipple.  At her current height, this allowed Shinji to stand on her crossed legs, fully immersing himself more in Asuka.  From a distance, the image could have looked like that of a mother playing with a small child on her lap.

            “Please Shinji, I’m feeling really horny right now… you can get at them through the shirt, can’t you?”  In response to this, Shinji grabbed at Asuka’s breasts which were more than handfuls, and began to knead them, eliciting moans from the expanding Asuka.  Her growth, rather than slowing down, began to accelerate this time, with her shirt beginning to rip, and the bra beginning to give away due to the massive breasts rejected the cups hold on them.  The feel of the fabric against her nipples stimulated Asuka even further, causing her to squirm, flinging Shinji’s body with her.  All of a sudden, her underwear snapped off, the tiny piece of fabric pathetically flinging across the room.  Her bra unclasped, giving the now massive breasts freedom from their constrictive confines, but they found a new enemy, the nipples, nearly an inch long were poking hard into her shirt, which was still stubbornly holding out.  Shinji continued to furiously knead her nipples even as they began to rise out of his reach.

            “Harder Shinji… C’mon… HARDER!  You know I can take a lot more than that.  Please… I need it!”  Every part of Shinji’s being was focused upon her fantastic breasts.  Her perfect, growing breasts.  Asuka’s growth was far from stopping, rather it was accelerating.  She gasped as she realized that her head was nearly as large as the television she was watching earlier.  She wanted to grow bigger… bigger… and that was when she noticed that Shinji’s dick was already hard again.  It seemed to be eternally hard whenever he was around her.  That was when she grabbed Shinji and told him “you know you can stick it in there if you want… I don’t mind… c’mon Shinji, since you’ve come already you might last more than five seconds.”  With that she picked him up and began lowered him towards her awaiting vagina, the large (and growing) hole awaiting the entrance of Shinji’s dick.  Finally, she had brought him down, and Shinji made his first thrust inside of Asuka’s vagina.  She found that she could hardly feel him, but the sense of her continued growth was erotic enough, and so she clamped down on Shinji, sending him into a frenzied pumping. 

            “Asuka… this is amazing!  You’re amazing!  I never thought anything like this could happen.  It’s so soft, so firm… my dick feels like it never has before in there!”  He nuzzled his head against her stomach and licked at her sweat, worshipping every inch of Asuka’s skin.  He pressed his face deeper and deeper into the soft yet toned flesh of her stomach, enjoying the sensation of her skin rubbing against his.  He continued to pump furiously into the awaiting body of the growing girl.  Asuka didn’t get that much from Shinji’s ministrations, but she found that by clamping down on him, she was able to drive him wild.  She began moving her hips up and down, causing Shinji to rise and fall an entire foot as his dick probed at her cavernous pussy, trying to desperately explore every last nook and cranny of the pulsing, fleshy pink cave.  It squeezed on his dick, the ministrations of her pussy expertly pushing him yet again into sexual bliss.  Her fluids were overflowing from her vagina and ending up soaking Shinji as well as the carpet around them at the same time.  With one kick, her foot, nearly a foot high itself, knocked over the couch as her body took up more and more of the room.  Finally, Asuka’s shirt surrendered itself, splitting open in the middle, which revealed her glorious breasts to the world at last, perfectly proportioned for her much larger body.  As she kept growing Shinji threw his arms around her lower back, now over a foot wide at the thinnest spot, to hang on to her for dear life as he kept thrusting. 

            “Bigger!  Bigger!”  Asuka screamed as she finally became something no one else was.  She was now becoming taller than anybody, her size truly unmatched.  Her breasts were now easily E cups, bouncing wildly on her body.  “So… Shinji, do you like the new me?  It won’t be around for long, you know.  You’re so cute when you’re lost in me, you know that.  Shinji’s just a little horny lost puppy, waiting for his big Asuka to take care of him, aren’t you Shinji!”  And with that she stroked the top of Shinji’s hair like he was a dog, even as he kept thrusting into her.  Asuka’s growth was finally slowing down, yet the sensation of her vagina was driving Shinji towards the edge again.  Just as Asuka was finally starting to take stock of her new size, Shinji began moaning her name over and over.

“Asuka… Asuka… Asukaaa… ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!  OH ASUKA!  NOTHING HAS EVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE!  YOUR JUICES!  YOUR SMELL!  YOUR SKIN!  Perfect, perfect Asuka.  Asssuuukkkaaaaa… I’ll do anything you want, anything… I’m your pet.  All yours.  I’ll get anything you want, do everything you say.  I’ll be your servant, your chair, anything you want.  OOOOHHHHHH  ASSSSUUUUKKKAA!  AAASSSSUUUKKKAAAA! ASSSUUUUKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!  Shinji’s desperate, mindless thrust resulted in him pouring his seed again, this time directly into her vagina  “Shinji… wha what!  I can’t believe you came again!  How good could I possibly feel!?  You cummed buckets into me just a few minutes ago!”  Yet Shinji again pumped his cum into her, and the growth which was abating began again in earnest.  Asuka was becoming a true giantess as the house was now too small for her in every sense of the word.  The furniture looked like it was made for children, and the doorways only came halfway up her body.  Her head bumped into the wall, leaving a crack, just as her feet knocked over the table in the kitchenette.  The floor was creaking and she realized now that if she moved too quickly she’d likely end up falling into the room underneath her.  Yet she relished every inch she grew, every inch with which she became a goddess.  Shinji again poured his seed into her as if he was possessed, and Asuka was rapidly approaching her own climax.  As her juices flowed out of her more strongly than before, she bucked Shinji rapidly up and down in the air, nearly giving him whiplash.  Finally Shinji quit pouring his seed into her, and he collapsed against Asuka, exhausted.  However, she wasn’t done with Shinji yet.

            “If you can’t make me cum with that prick of yours… we… we’re going to have to try something else, won’t we!”  She picked up Shinji, who weighed very little to her now, and pushed his face hard into her vagina.  Shinji immediately began lapping at her juices, using his hand to reach to stimulate her clitoris.  Asuka immediately began bucking again, and felt her approaching orgasm even as she was still growing.  Cans were falling off of shelves and pictures were being displaced from the wall as Asuka’s thrusts picked up in ferocity.  Even as it looked like she might conquer the entire department, she achieved orgasm, her cum blasting Shinji in the face as she expelled it from her body in quick, sharp bursts.  His head was being completely soaked from her cum as she howled now that her awaited climax as finally here.  It was too much, however, as it was streaming from Shinji’s mouth and head, between Asuka’s legs, creating a massive puddle on the apartment floor.  The entire place smelled of her sex, everything had been claimed as hers… especially Shinji, who had appeared to have become completely subjected to her every whim.  She lay there, ready for round 2, yet Shinji was completely limp against her massive, and still growing body.

            It was at that moment that her stomach gave a ferocious rumble and she realized that her appetite had grown along with her.  Well… I suppose that’s it for the contents of the fridge, Asuka thought to herself.  “Shinji… could you go to the fridge and fetch… well… everything?”  Shinji immediately hopped to attention from where he lay prone on her stomach and started to bring Asuka the contents of the fridge, armful after armful.  The fruit all quickly disappeared down her gullet-the chips, the t.v. dinners and ramen soon suffered a similar fate.  Finally, Asuka washed it down with the entire supply of tea and coke that was present there… she hadn’t had any before, but she’d probably end up drinking the beer later.  During this binge she grew nearly half a foot from the leftover effects of Shinji’s cum.  It was at this point that a more pressing issue awaited her.  She started feeling uncomfortable and squirming her massive body around because of one simple fact.

She needed to pee.

“Shinji, let me get through for a bit, I’m going to go… go to the bathroom.  She started crawling towards her destination, her massive frame tearing up what was left of the apartment.  Finally, she reached the bathroom door, standing at less than half of her height.  She started to wriggle sideways through it.  With some careful maneuvering, she was able to wriggle her shoulder blades through the door.  However, her butt got stuck in the door, impeding her further progress.  “Shinji… uh… could you help me get through here?”  Shinji happily obliged, pushing on her firm ass as hard as he could, yet he was able to make any sizeable contribution to Asuka’s efforts even pushing as hard as he could.  Drops of urine began to leak from Asuka as nature’s call loudly made itself known.  Finally with a cry of frustration, Asuka lunged forward, causing the doorframe to fall apart.  She then lifted the lid of the tiny bowl, and spread her legs so that she could awkwardly suspend herself above the bowl.  Finally, with her hands and head on the ceiling, she unleashed her torrent.  Much of it went into the bowl, but it also sprayed out and soaked the linoleum floor around it.  Eventually, more of it began to spill out as the sheer volume of her piss began to overflow from the toilet bowl.  Rivulets streamed out onto the floor below, with some of it even streaming out toward the living room.  She hadn’t gone to the bathroom in what seemed like forever, and somehow the volume of her piss had grown right along with her.  She then noticed that Shinji had come over and was DRINKING FROM THE TOILET BOWL!?  He’s completely lost his mind, hasn’t he?  He’s slurping at my piss like it’s ambrosia.  He was at first licking from it, then slurping it, then gulping it down, looking dangerously close to submerging his head in the bowl full of her glorious yellow pee.  She then changed the direction of her pee and sprayed it directly into Shinji’s face, spraying him with her smelly fluid.  Shinji opened his mouth wide open, and attempted to take as much of the stream as he could.  Its forcefulness hit him in the back of his throat and made his throat gag and his eyes water as he took it.  The current of her stream was so fast, that it burned his throat and hurt his face and body wherever it hit.  However, he felt happy to be drinking her piss, to be taking part of Asuka into himself.  Her stream was too wide, however, and it also hit his face, hair, and chest, and ran down his body to where he was sitting in a puddle of her piss.  As the stream began to finally subside, she realized that she had soaked the floor entirely, and that not a single square inch of Shinji’s body was dry.  She had some of it on her as she wasn’t able to find a good solution towards getting rid of her pee.  “Well Shinji… I guess I’ve marked you as my property now, haven’t I?”  She flushed the toilet with her finger and then crawled back out of there, surveying the tattered state of the apartment.  What amazed her most from all of this is that Misato’s hangover was massive enough to keep her from waking up throughout all of this and noticing the tattered state of her apartment.  That would should change in a few short hours.  For now though, Asuka lay down where she was, her ten foot body taking up most of the wrecked living room.  Shinji fell asleep nearby next to Asuka, crawling up to her body, and sleeping like a child next to her, unconcerned about anything else in the wider world.