- Text Size +

Asuka turned around and faced the city, stretching her arms high up into the air.

            “Ahhhhh~ this has sure been an exciting week, hasn’t it?  Well… I hope you’re all fine with a big girl like me.”  She giggled, even as she rose higher and higher above the town in the darkness, her head barely visible by the lights of the city.  “Well… I actually drunk the lake outside of here, I hope you don’t mind.  It’s all gone now.  But I think I’ll be able to return it…with interest.  Do you want some of my pee?” She asked the town innocently.  They cheered, stuck in their phase of blind adoration for the gigantic girl.  They quieted down as suddenly, she unleashed her torrent.  I don’t want to really kill everyone.  Just mark them.  I think I should be able to play with them this way.

            The stream of yellow piss began to flow out of the growing girl.  I can really control this.  Perhaps it was something related to her growth, but the redhead found that she could use her muscles to easily control the flow of piss however she wanted.  She let it flow out slowly at first, the main stream landing in the middle of an intersection.  As it hit the street, it quickly flooded the entire area.  At the same time, there was a far wider spray, spreading out over hundreds of feet, impacting all of the people in the area.  People were becoming soaked in Asuka’s piss, and vehicles were being swept away below from the flood.  She decided to speed it up as she let out a squirt of high velocity pee, the yellow liquid toppling over a nearby building.  I…I guess I should have expected that… Feeling slightly guilty, she reduced her peeing to a steady rate.  However, she was simply oblivious to the destruction below, as she didn’t bother to focus.  In the immediate corner where she was peeing, it was flowing in faster than people could run away.  The force of the mass of pee broke the windows on the lower floors of these buildings, and the currents weakened their structure.  Even as Asuka closed her eyes, buildings were toppling from the sheer force of pee, many people being swept up in it.  Yet, Asuka’s goal was being obtained.  Deaths were kept to a minimum, while at the same time it was being shown that she could easily end them all if she wanted to.  As the liquid spread out, it began to flood much of the city, the smell of pee being felt everywhere.

            “You know, I’m the only thing I can smell anymore.  Everything else is just too small.  I’ve kind of learned to enjoy the way I smell.”  Asuka raised her arm and sniffed her right armpit, after having not showered since the incident began, to prove her point.  It’s true though, there isn’t anything worthy of my respect in this world except for me.  Not the Evas, my classmates, Kaji… anybody.  The torrent was still ongoing, the main stream knocking several skyscrapers over.  The scene below was absolute chaos, people being swept up in the yellow torrent, attempting to swim against the powerful force.  The piss swept throughout the streets of the city, flooding an entire district in pee.  As it poured through windows and soaked the dirt, it became apparent that it would be able to seep into every nook and cranny of the city.  At the same time she did this, Asuka kept sniffing herself, the girl entranced with her own scent.  Maybe I’m falling for myself.  Shinji and Rei could hear the torrent from the inside, the torrent gushing out from near the entrance of the massive cave they were inside.  Is that her… peeing, Shinji thought.  I can’t believe that that’s just Asuka peeing.  It sounds like nothing I’ve ever heard before.  Shinji was crawling towards the opening, him having not eaten in a while, but he realized that he had to wait until the torrent stops.  He lightly fondled the flesh he was in, getting closer to the exit.  He could only navigate based on the sounds of Asuka in the humid darkness. 

            Asuka had a certain childish fascination with the chaos her piss could inflict, and what was going on below wasn’t disappointing her.  “It looks like it might be a bit dangerous for me to play with you guys.”  Asuka said, condescendingly, a bored look upon her face.  “It seems odd that you’d get this excited over a young girl’s pee.  I mean, it’s just piss right?  The same piss that any of you have, just a bit more of it.”  Asuka bent down even as she was still peeing, a haughty smile upon her face, eyes narrowed in sadistic glee.  The girl was still growing even as she said this, hinting that if she wanted to, she could destroy the city in an instant.  There were still many people staring up in her in awe, simply looking at the gigantic torrent coming from miles up in the air.  The entire area was being covered in the less dense spray of piss, soaking everyone standing on top of the buildings to the bone.  It was spreading out even towards the residential districts, breaking windows and uprooting trees.  Finally, billions of gallons of piss had soaked throughout the city, flooding it in its entirety.  The pee level among the epicenter of her piss began to go down as it flowed towards other areas, but the city would remain flooded for quite some time.  Tokyo-3 was entirely silent, the only sound present being her flowing piss.  Finally, with one last squirt, Asuka toppled a skyscraper, bringing it down with a well-placed shot of pee.  How many people did I just kill?  I probably let myself get out of control there.  I shouldn’t do this anymore.  Still, it should let people know what I can do. 

            “So did you like my show?  I really did need to relieve myself,” she asked the whole city at once.  While some were still under the charm her pheromones exerted, many others looked up at her as if she was a monster, staring at the growing girl with fear in their eyes.  She felt Shinji getting near the entrance to her vagina, wanting to head out, and soon he asked a question.

            “Asuka… I haven’t eaten for a while… I really”

            “There’s plenty below you Shinji.  I’ll lower you there.”  Feeling him near the entrance she plucked out the Eva between two of her fingers and lowered it into the vast pool of her pee.  “Here’s something to drink Shinji, now get on with it quickly”

            “But I… I…” Shinji muttered, pathetically looking at the vast pools of pee, it reaching the knees of the Evangelion.

            “Is it a bit much for you?  Oh… what I do for you, little baby Shinji.”  Asuka plucked Shinji back out of her vast ocean of pee, and brought him up to her breasts. 

            “Did you want to suckle at Asuka’s big titties?  You’ve always been thinking about these, you little pervert.  When we were sitting across the table, you’d always be looking down and furtively glance up.  It’s like you try so hard to not stare at me, and yet you just can’t resist it, can you Shinji?” 

            “I…” Shinji’s Eva pathetically grasped towards the swollen, gigantic nipple.  It stretched farther as Asuka was again excited from the power she was able to exert over people. 

            “What do you think of my nipple, stupid Shinji?” Asuka breathed, a curious, confident grin upon her face.  “What do you think of my breasts!?”  She asked the people of Tokyo-3, the girl holding them in her hands.  A wild lewd expression was on Asuka’s face; the girl was beginning to go out of control.  Her nipples stood out prominently, throbbing with sexual desire.  “I’ll give you more of my liquid if you want it.”  She said, raising her finger to her mouth, licking it lewdly.  Even as the people were terrified and wet, many were looking up, still admiring the sensual, miles high redhead.  “Then take all of it!  Take all of my milk if you want it!  After all, you said that you are REALLY hungry, Shinji.  Just drink from mommy’s breast, like you’ve always wanted to!”  She squirted her left boob, her other hand holding the Eva.  Seemingly just because she willed it, milk jutted out quickly, dousing Unit 01 in the white milk.  Shinji felt it impacting his face, the milk flowing down the body of Eva 01.  Much of it fell uselessly, down below mixing with the pool of her yellow pee.  “Is this too much for you, stupid Shinji?  You shouldn’t have asked for it if you can’t drink it all up.”

            “I… I can’t.”

            “Whhhaaaaaat!  Of course you can, you just have to get out of the entry plug.  It’s not that hard.  You always overcomplicate things.”

            “I… I…”

            “Are you scared of the big girl, Shinji?”

            “I… I don’t think it’s safe.”

            “Little Shinji doesn’t think it’s safe.  Do you want me to do everything for you?  How pathetic are you, Shinji?”  Asuka grinned, an expression of superiority upon her face.  She wriggled her boobs back and forth displaying their enormity in front of Shinji.  In front of everybody.  “Well, I’m afraid that there’s no other way to get it, so you’re going to have to show a little of a spine.”

            The hungry Shinji knew that he had no other choice.  He was lowered miles by Asuka, his stomach lurching from the sudden acceleration.  Finally, as gingerly as she could, he was placed in a large hole, a crater from where she had stepped earlier.  It was mostly empty, although slight amounts of pee were beginning to flow into the dirt covered hole.

            “Ok now, you spoiled brat.  I’ll give you what you want.  But you have to get out of the stupid entry plug.  C’mon Shinji, can you do ANYTHING?”

            Shinji ejected the entry plug, and began to clamber out of it. 

            “Wait!  Uh… get back in for a moment, I don’t want to wash you away.”  Shinji climbed back in, obediently following the red-head’s commands.  Wash me away?  As soon as Shinji was securely back inside the entry plug, Asuka began to orient herself.  The ground tremored violently as she knelt down, her head falling miles down, red hair streaming down miles towards the ground.  She positioned herself so that Shinji’s view was dominated entirely by one thing.  Asuka’s breast.  A single, massive breast.  Flesh shaking slightly back and forth as it wobbled back and forth, pendulously hanging above him.  It seemed like it could end all existence, everything becoming a stain upon the perfect smooth surface.  Her nipple was hanging down above him, the tight red surface looking like nirvana itself to Shinji.  Soon, she began to lower it, the surface heading towards him, filling his entire view.  It quickly fell against him, the incalculable weight pressing him into the dirt.  He mouthed at the boob, sucking it into the mouth of the Eva, even as he felt it crushing him.  Her breast.  Asuka’s breast.  It’s infinite.  It’s everywhere.  God…

            “I’ll adjust you a little.  I know you can’t do anything, but at least try.  Show me you want your mommy Asuka’s milk, Shinji.”  The surface of the breast brushed among him, the surface crushing his “dick” under its smooth, sensual surface.  Shinji was already hard again, as it slid against the entry plug.  Shinji was trapped in a world of breast.  Asuka’s breast.  What was half an inch to the five mile woman was in reality, over 250 feet to Shinji.  Standing taller than the Eva itself, it seemed like it would be an impossible task for Shinji to coax milk from the awaiting nipple.  As it wobbled back and forth, it seemed to be taunting him, teasing him with the prospect of the milk within her glorious breast.  He grabbed at the nipple, wider than the Eva, with both arms, and struggled vainly trying to extract the glorious prize from within.  He pulled on it with both arms as well, grasping at the nipple furiously like a madman.  It began to shake up and down, the result of Asuka’s laughter. 

            “You can’t get at it, can you, Shinji,” Asuka cooed down at him.  “This must be the ultimate fantasy for you, mustn’t it?  Well, you’re entertaining, and the Eva’s practically indestructible, so you can just stay around me.  You’ll live on me, drink you’re fantasy Asuka’s milk.  And you won’t even bother me because you’re Eva’s the size of a bug.”  Even as Asuka said this, the city looked on at her in awe.  The girl was lying down on the ground, and she lazily inserted one finger ino the city.  Larger than most of the skyscrapers there, she let one finger slowly drop into the city, giving people time to get out of her way.  It went and dropped into the thin surface of Asuka’s pee, but she didn’t mind.  Even as many had just been killed from the torrential flow of Asuka’s pee, still some people swam almost instinctually towards the finger, wanting to press themselves against it.  I’m not dirty, am I?  No, there’s nothing dirty about me.  She used her other hand to finger herself, two of the fingers lazily playing with Rei’s Eva inside there as well.  Rei was thrusting against her finger from inside her pussy, the little movements making Asuka even hotter herself.  I’m so hot.  My tight ass, my boobs.  Why haven’t I realized it before?  Why do I make myself so hot?  I… turn myself on, don’t I?  Even as Asuka fingered herself, she began to realize that she was getting a full on crush on herself.  Even as she fucked herself, Rei was approaching her own climax, something Asuka realized from the increasing ferocity of the Eva’s thrusts. 

            Still Shinji was grabbing at the nipple, attempting to bring out his prize.  He latched onto the surface, wrapping the arms and legs of the Eva around it.  Even as he was trying to get the milk out of the nipple, he was humping it ferociously.  He was engaged in coitus with a nipple, with Asuka’s nipple, and it was the dominant partner.  He got into a rhythm where he jumped up and down against the ground, the strength of the Eva allowing him to move the entire nipple.  He kept doing this, bouncing up and down with the bobbing nipple, attempting to milk it.  He could feel his dick against the entry plug, and he knew that he was entirely insignificant, just pressing into Asuka’s nipple.  This kept going for minutes, and it began to feel hopeless to Shinji.  Finally, he was rewarded, when a large white stream sought out of it, sinking into the crater of Asuka’s foot below.  He kept jumping up and down in the Eva, seeking to get more of the milk.  He was rewarded as it began to fill up the crater below, vast amounts of milk coming from it.  He bobbed up and down in a hypnotic motion, as he looked at the mass of boob splayed out before him.  The Eva’s entire body was wrapped among the nipple it was milking, and the sight above was filled by the massive areole.  He still kept going, hypnotized by the prospect of swimming in Asuka’s milk.  Her milk.  All of that milk.  Soon after several squirts of her milk, it became harder to stand.  Asuka was smaller when she created the crater with her foot, and already the place was beginning to fill up with her milk.  Soon he found it hard to get any purchase, as he was in a layer of milk half the height of the Eva.  Shinji desperately tried to pull at it more, even as it began to swell against him.

            “Well, it looks like Rei came.  I didn’t even notice.”  Asuka said blandly as her growth resumed again, the nipple forcing the Eva’s arms to spread apart.  Soon Shinji couldn’t milk it any more, and he fell off, the Eva plopping in the dense liquid below. 

            “You have plenty of my milk now, Shinji.  Drink up now, stupid baby.”  The breast disappeared from Shinji’s view entirely, going out of sight as the growing boob ascended thousands of feet in the air, the result of Asuka sitting up.  Hesitantly, Shinji ejected the entry plug and began to clamber out of the Eva. 

            “I’ll remain REALLY still Shinji.  Now hurry up.”  He stepped from the open entry plug, landing in the while lake below.  The milk was very warm, the result of where it just came from.  I can’t believe all this came from her.  I’m swimming in Asuka’s milk… Shinji dipped his head under the water, and began to drink greedily from the pool of Asuka’s warm milk.  He swam in it as he drunk from it, feeling his body surrounded by the milk.  This tastes better than anything I’ve ever had.  Shinji drank greedily from the pool of milk for over a solid minute, trying to get his fill since he hadn’t eaten anything in quite a while.  He gulped at it, taking in more and more of the sweet, creamy milk.  He greedily slurped it down for over a minute, savoring a small portion of Asuka’s marvelous liquid.  Soon he was full; he couldn’t consume very much of the lake of milk his naked body was swimming in.  His penis was standing erect at attention, and his entire body was shaking in arousal as he saw Asuka looking above him, the growing girl looking down at him in a pitying manner.

            “I can see you down there Shinji.  My eyesight’s gotten really good, hasn’t it?  You’re so teeny, swimming in my milk.  You must really be able to enjoy it.  If you help me Shinji… I be able to make enough… for everybody.”  Shinji was looking up in awe at the giantess staring down at him.  Soon she dipped her finger into the pool, creating massive waves which knocked Shinji up and down in the pool of milk.  The overwhelming sense of Asuka’s power was enough to drive him over the edge, and soon he began pouring trace amounts of his own milk into the pool, still rippling.  The milk level was rising higher as Asuka’s finger grew within it.  As Shinji looked at the finger, no longer in the confines of the Eva, he could finally realize the true scale of Asuka.  The finger was taller than a skyscraper, stretching up into the distance, and it was still swelling. 

            “Shinji, get back in the Eva now.  I’d like to see what my milk tastes like, and I’ll end up drinking you otherwise.”

            “Ok… Asuka.”  Shinji looked around in dismay as the entry plug was now under the surface of the milk.  Eventually, he figured out where it was, and swam under the surface of the milk.  Unlike water, it was completely opaque, so he had to feel around for the entry plug under the surface of the milk.  Eventually, he found the handle and turned it, the force of the milk flowing into the empty entry plug forcing him in.  Unlike the LCL, he couldn’t breathe through Asuka’s breast milk.  He desperately gasped for air in the sealed in entry plug, but there was nothing but the prison of Asuka’s creamy milk.  I’m going to die?  Asuka’s breast milk is going to kill me?  Is this it?  Suddenly he felt himself moving, slamming against the entry plug as the entire Eva lurched.  He moved faster and faster until he felt himself slam against the ground. Shinji let out one last gasp, inhaling more of the thick liquid.  He swallowed it as he began to lose consciousness, still savoring its taste.  Mother…

            As this happened, Asuka realized that Shinji was trapped within there, and quickly moved to drain the lake.  The massive amount of milk was merely a couple of sips to her.  My milk tastes really, really good.  That’s kind of weird.  I’m about the size where it could feed a lot of people.  I wonder if I could advertise it.  Asuka’s special milk.  Heheh.  The people of Tokyo 3 are still staring at me as I do this, aren’t they.  That kind of makes me… hot.  Soon the milk lake was drained entirely, with the exception of that in the entry plug.  Not sure what to do, Asuka reached with her pinky and lightly tapped the almost invisible entry plug, in an attempt to free Shinji from his prison of her milk.

            Suddenly the liquid began to pour out, the result of the entry plug being dented harshly.

            “Be careful there Shinji, I could tell that something was wrong.”  The entry plug was severely dented, the result of Asuka lightly tapping her finger against it.  The milk poured out, and Shinji coughed up some that had gotten in his lungs. 

            He’s… unimaginably pathetic, isn’t he.  I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a guy suffocating on breast milk.  Yet… I suppose everyone is.  How did I know that he was okay though?  I really am changing, aren’t I?

            “Shinji… are you okay?”  Asuka asked him.

            “Yeah… I am?”

            “Okay, then.  Th-that’s good.  Anyway, you really are pathetic Shinji.  I bet you were thinking of mother, all caught up in my milk.  At any rate, I thought it tasted pretty good.  My milk’s nice and creamy, isn’t it?”

            “Y…yes.”

            “Now you see why I told you to be careful though.  At this size, it’s hard to keep up with little stupid Shinji.  At any rate, you should appreciate that you’ve gotten to stay around me.  There’s only a bit more time until the potion wears off.  So get ready, baby.” 

            “Asuka, are you sure about this?  Can you even see anybody?”

            “It’s fine, idiot.  I can still do everything.  Maybe this has increased my senses.  Honestly, someone of my size shouldn’t be able to stand up.  You can get back in the entry plug now.  You know you don’t do anything except hump me anyway.”  With that, she stuck Eva 01 on the end of her finger and gently inserted it back inside the vast cave with Rei, her temporary concern with Shinji over.  She didn’t have much time left, she just needed Shinji to hump her a bit more before it was over.

            The dent was not bad enough for the autorepair to fail to work, and soon Shinji was back in the familiar LCL, the white milk now gone.  She’s the size of a mountain now… this is ridiculous.  Yet somehow, through the Eva’s senses, he could smell her potent arousal, assaulting him from the depths of the world’s largest cave.  He prepared to journey into it and probe its depths.  Rei’s somewhere in there, isn’t she?  I can’t even see her… Shinji used a light function to pierce the infinite darkness, shining a light hundreds of feet up towards the ceiling of Asuka’s quivering, pulsing vagina.  As he went forward into the darkness, he wondered what Asuka’s next move was.       

Part 9: Climax

            Asuka was finally starting to realize just how strange her body was becoming.  I don’t think I’ve ever been able to lactate before.  I really have become Shinji’s fantasy girlfriend.  The mother that you can fuck AND crawl into her womb!  Idiot.  At least I can mostly ignore him now; hopefully he won’t try to drown himself in my milk again.  I wonder what else I can do with this body.  “Huhhh…” she sighed, looking at the admiring city before her, even as she was still growing.

            “So, I guess this girl is overgrowing the city,” she said down to the tiny dots in Tokyo-3.  “Is it okay if I give you a little show?  I’m feeling a little lewd right now.  It’s not like you specks can tell me no.  I want to fuck this city.”  There was a large tower that she spied. 

            “I suppose this as the last time I’ll be able to fuck anything.  Sorry everybody.  Horny girl coming through.  Asuka made it through the city carefully, trying not to hurt anyone, although it was an impossible goal.  She wanted everyone’s eyes on her, but Hikari could be there.  She didn’t want to turn those she knew into paste.  As she approached the insignificant tower, she began to lower her frame onto its insignificant mass, her pussy lips quivering at the prospect of taking the phallus within her.  Soon the top of the tower pierced her and began to rub her most sensitive areas.  Asuka lightly bobbed up and down on it, feeling the tower begin to crumple beneath her pressure.  There were still a few people on the tower, unnoticed by the Titaness.  A she swallowed the tower, her juices began to rain upon them, trapping them within her sticky prision.  Soon most of them were completely immobile, as they were trapped in her love juices.  The only thing they could hear was the sound of her walls greedily devouring the tower, something that took thousands of man hours to create being destroyed by one precocious girl.  As she thrust up on the tower, all the eyes of Tokyo-3 were locked onto her.  They gazed up at her in adoration, many of them masturbating even as they took in every movement of the girl. 

            Hikari was one of the people looking up at Asuka, furiously pounding the tallest structure in the city to dust.  I talked to her normally just a few days ago.  She was basically just the same height as me…  She reached her hand into her underwear and inserted a couple of fingers through her slit, admiring the view of her friend.  The first vestiges of dawn were making themselves known, rays of sunlight beginning to shine off the skin of the bouncing Asuka.  Asuka was working herself up, people being knocked off their feet as she bounced harder and harder.  Windows were broken from Asuka’s screams, the town being bathed in her sexual fury.  Hikari watched the movements of her hips as she bounced up and down upon it, her body writhing as she tried to get the tower to hit the right places on her pussy walls.  She watched her breasts quickly bouncing up and down as her speed increased.  She watched her tongue lolling out of her mouth, her face contorted in ecstasy.  What she was most focused on was her butt, however.  That magnificent butt, bouncing up and down, impacting the ground with each thrust she made.  The flesh was pounding the ground, winning against it with each bounce.  Hikari could see Asuka’s frustration as she failed to find release, as she kept bouncing even as she grew, the tower becoming a joke of a dick to her. 

            “Oh… oh… oh… oh… AH… oh… ah… DAMNIT!”  Asuka shouted as loudly as she was prone to before she grew to the size of a city.  Hikari’s hearing was cut off as the frustrated redhead grunted in frustration, her failing to find release.  At the same time, Unit 01 and Unit 00 were buried deep inside Asuka’s plumbing, practically stuck to the slick walls as she continued to buck up and down.  She looked around a little, a pout upon her face as she played with her cunt using her fingers. 

            “Maybe there is such a thing as being too big…”  Asuka looked around at everyone watching her, annoyed irrationally that they couldn’t do anything to help her achieve release.  “Couldn’t you make these buildings a little bigger?”  Asuka huffed towards her audience.  “How is a girl supposed to get off on something so tiny?”  In frustration, Asuka ripped the tower from its foundations and jammed it into her.  Holding it between her fingers, the tower easily slipped between her as she jammed it in.  She changed position, leaning on her butt, sticking her feet miles into the air, above where Hikari stood.  As her body began to drip with sweat from her exertions, Hikari felt some of it falling on her, the rain of Asuka’s pleasure falling throughout the largely ruined Tokyo-3.  People were evacuating the city as they were beginning to realize what was going on, but Hikari was one of those who just stood there, completely entranced by her goddess.  Soon she noticed Asuka reaching for more buildings, her hands scooping out large swaths of the city. 

            “I’m going to need this.  My feisty pussy needs a bit more stimulation.”  Asuka picked up dozens of buildings and deposited them into her maw, the redhead girl demanding more.  Her sensitive body got closer to orgasm as she picked several buildings from the ground and roughly shoved them up her ass.  This was almost enough to destroy the buildings instantly, their foundations being shattered when they entered the massive poophole.  They quickly were turned to dust within there, windows shattering and concrete being grinded down by the force of Asuka’s hungry ass.  Still, it wasn’t enough for her to do. 

            “Geez, this is ridiculous.  I come here, horny, sweaty, ready to be fucked, and none of you can perform at all!”  She waggled her finger at the city, admonishing it.  It was then that she saw Hikari, spotting her with her massive blue eye. 

            “Hikari!  Don’t you know that it’s dangerous here!?” 

            “I know Asuka… but I saw you and I didn’t want to stop.  Besides, it’s not like you had no choice but to do this anyway.  You didn’t have to hurt anyone, destroy anything like this.”

            “And whyyyy are you saying that,” Asuka chirped with a satisfied grin, “with you hand in your pan-ties~”

            “Well… I saw you there, just going at it without thinking of who was watching you, so shamelessly, and I…”

            “Couldn’t help yourself?  I don’t think many people can.  Still… you’re so cute looking like that, Hikari!”

            “Yeah…” HIkari was blushing, blood running up to her freckled face. 

            “I understand… one time, when we were sleeping over… do you remember?  We were just playing video games really late, after we watched that soap.  You were getting sleepy, and we snuggled under the covers.”

            “Yeah…” Hikari giggled.  “We were practically intertwined.  I wanted to distract you from that game; you were playing it for so long.

            “And focus on something else, right?  I know you like Toji, but there’s room for one more big girl, right?” 

            “Yeah, but you’ve certainly hurt some people Asuka.  I’ll go with you, but you need to leave Tokyo-3,” she huffed.  

            “But I was just getting star~ted,” Asuka whined to Hikari, who was standing on a building the same size as those currently inside her asshole. 

            “No buts, Asuka!”

            “Fine, fine… I guess I could have hurt you back there… Hey!  Did you want to go with me?”

            “I guess I could… but how?” 

            “Wait a second.  Shinji, I’m going to need Eva 01 for a little while.”  She stuck her finger inside her depths, seeking to fish out Unit 01.  She enjoyed the pleasurable sensations she felt doing this at the same time.  Nothing works like my finger, does it?  Soon she pulled the Unit out with Shinji in it.

            “Ok, I’m going to need you to eject the entry plug.”

            “Why Asuka?”

            “You know why, just do it!”  She brought her finger delicately close to the building Hikari was standing on, the Unit stuck to her finger by her arousal.  Soon she was able to bring it close to Hikari.  And Shinji ejected the entry plug, after which Hikari began to clamber it.

            “Hikari, why are you…?”  Shinji asked.

            “C’mon and make some room, I want to be here for this.”  Hikari got next to Shinji in the entry plug, making the quarters rather cramped as it wasn’t meant for two people. 

            “Shinji scoot over,” Hikari huffed as she forced Shinji to the side, forcing his hips next to hers.  “Asuka, how did you get so… incredible!?”

            “Well… I got a little formula, and ever since then, Shinji’s little dicky has done the trick!” 

            “Really now…” Hikari looked at Shinji’s curiously, thinking about how she could help Asuka grow even bigger.  Soon the entry plug was closed, and Asuka fumbled to get the tiny Eva stuck on her finger without hurting it.  Soon, it was back inside of her, and Asuka began to leave the town, obeying the orders of a girl millimeters tall to her.

            The ground was rumbling, as Asuka approached 10 miles, her head began to pierce the highest of the clouds.  Everything around her, but she was beginning to face a problem as she outgrew everything.  The city below her was absolutely miniscule: while she could focus her attention on them, her strength was such that any “playing” with them would instantly turn them into paste.  Besides, half of it’s already gone anyway.  Tokyo-3 can’t handle a big girl like me getting frisky with it.

            “Well… what’s a tall redhead to do?”  Asuka tapped her foot impatiently, sending shockwaves throughout the ground for dozens of miles around her.  Asuka was facing a problem, one that she commonly experienced: boredom.  To crush people to a paste, with no resistance whatsoever, wasn’t very exciting anymore.  I thought it would be interesting to fight that Angel, but I just stomped on it and it exploded instantly.  It kind of tickled, though.  I still need to get that Angel gunk off of my foot, don’t I?  Oh, is that someone else… the military’s attacking me.  Great. 

            Asuka spied jets flying towards her, the specks flying slightly above her belly button as they approached the indomitable girl.  There were also vast amounts of tanks rolling across the ground, the ants approaching her feet.  Soon she felt the tickle of bullets hitting her ankles, as they somehow attempted to attack her. They’re… not doing fucking anything.  Do they realize that?  Oh well… I guess they don’t really matter.  She sat down, eliminating some of the tanks immediately. Well… I needed room for my fat butt… and you wouldn’t get out of the way.  Calmly, she stayed on the ground, and inserted her fingers into her pussy.  This is what needs attention right now.  She began to masturbate, ignoring them.  She didn’t know who sent them after her.  She didn’t care.  Maybe it was because I peed on the city earlier.  They breathe the same air I do.  They’ll quit soon enough.  As she plunged her fingers in and out of her, the girl began to moan softly, even as her body kept growing.  Her plush ass was now over a mile across.  A butt, a mile across.  I have my own canyon.  Heh. 

            Even as they kept firing at her, the people were breathing the air around them.  The scent of her arousal kept pouring into them, invading them with her scent.  She wasn’t deliberately doing anything to them.  Could she avoid hurting people at her size?  As the smell invaded them, they went into a state of abject arousal, finding them worshipping what they were supposed to be fighting against.  Soon they were jacking off to the girl, forgetting why they were supposed to be fighting against her.  Asuka was a little disappointed as they quit; she liked being tickled by the jet fire.  It’s not really that exciting to just sit here and masturbate.  I need to do something else.  Asuka began to sit up, getting into a crawling position. 

            “Shinji, are you okay in there?”  Asuka asked her tiny companion, buried deep within her.

            “Yes, Asuka. Nothing happened.”

            “You’re exploring with Rei, right?  How’s Unit 00 doing inside mount Asuka?”

            “Great!  Uh… she’s nearby.”

            “I guess it would be kind of dark in there.  Be careful anyway, I’m going to go exploring.  And hopefully I’m going to get bigger as well.  You can’t go about shirking your duties now.”  I’m talking to people inside me.  That’s so weird.  I wonder if I’ll be able to fit entire cities inside me there… the flooding would probably be too much.  She giggled even as she began to crawl around the city, seeing Japan laid out before her in the distance.  At ten miles in height, most buildings were only millimeters tall to her, practically dust. 

            “Everything’s so cute.  I guess they’re a bit too small to play with as toys.  Hehe~  She bent down and blew gently on a swath of the city, caressing it with her breath.  As her hot breath poured over the area, buildings blew away, detaching from their foundations as she kissed the town with her breath.  Soon it was gone. Yeah, I can’t keep this up for long.  It would suck if human civilization crumbled.  Then think of how bored I’d be.  As she crawled, she occasionally paused to bend her arm back behind her back.  She needed to give her hungry pussy some attention after all.  It’s not like anything else will.  She heard the tiny sound of the jets again, heading towards her.  Are they still going after me?  Asuka wriggled her butt a little back and forth, thinking that it was a little intimidating at her size.  However, the planes weren’t firing at her.  Rather, they appeared to be heading straight towards her vagina.  Well they’re eager to get inside of me.  I think everyone is though.  Laying down, she let her upper body fall against the ground, crushing vast tracts of land under her cheeks and her mammoth boobs.  People found themselves looking up at the vast face of Asuka one moment; the next they realized their lives were over as her flesh headed towards them at incredible speeds.  Soon her boobs were flattened along the ground, and her butt was sticking miles up in the air.  She reached behind her, to spread open the entryway for the planes.  She spread open her hungry pussy lips, quivering with anticipation as the planes entered her.  She was turned on just by the prospect of their ending inside her cavernous pussy, but she knew that there was no way the tiny jets would stimulate her.  What she didn’t expect is that she wouldn’t be able to see them at all.  Really… that’s it?  The planes had simply disappeared inside Asuka,

             She soon felt the almost indescribably tiny splash of LCL hitting her deep inside her insides.  They came again!?  Both Shinji and Rei had already deposited their fluids inside Asuka, overcome by her constant, omnipresent smell.  Asuka crawled around a little more, noting how the very crust of the Earth was splitting wherever she moved.  Fuck… I can’t even see anything anymore.  How am I supposed to have fun like this?  Asuka’s clitoris was still sticking out, throbbing, aching for more.  As she crawled along the ground, she soon spotted a mountain range next to the city, the tiny bumps looking like they might work to please her urges.  These are larger than the buildings of Tokyo-3, aren’t they.  Maybe this’ll fucking work.  Without hesitation, she ripped many of the mountains out of the ground and jammed them into her, finally filling her pussy up to capacity.  Deep inside her, Shinji and Rei could hear the sound of grinding, the inexorable process of mountains being turned into dust by her all consuming pussy. 

            “Wow, Shinji, you came again.  It’s happening like… every…. Five minutes,” Hikari said, in response to being hit by her own orgasm.

            Goddammit!  Everything turns to dust when I touch it!  I’m tired of this!  I just wanted to play with people and show them who’s boss.  Asuka sighed deeply after finding her release, the gargantuan girl not knowing what to do now.  She felt them coming yet again within her, about to make her swell again.  The potion should wear off in a few minutes… I guess I need to get even bigger before than though.  She could feel it deep within her womb.  Apparently Shinji had finally found his desired location.

            “So I guess I’m supposed to be your mommy now.  Your great big redhead mommy.  Ah well... have fun staying in there I guess… idiot.”   As she was growing again Asuka curled up into a fetal position.  She still felt horny deep down, but she figured that was an effect of the potion on her.  She lazily stroked herself with a single finger even as she thought about how alone she was.  The girl was going through one last growth spurt, heading over thirty miles in height, larger than the entire city of Tokyo-3.  How am I going to be able to do anything?  I can’t see anyone anymore.  Ritsuko didn’t think at all before giving me this potion.  Yet she was lying to herself.  She could see individual people, individual trees, spread out in all directions.  It seemed like her body could do anything.  Perhaps it really can do anything. 

            “Rei, Shinji… I’m going to try something.  And it might get a little bumpy there.  I know you’re in the only space I can’t reach, but you know what I’ve done for you.” 

            “Asuka.”  Man it’s weird hearing his voice coming from inside my womb.  I can barely hear it even when broadcasted from the Eva’s loudspeakers.  Even as she grew, she began to think that it wasn’t so bad.  I can still see people pretty well, even at this size.  Her strands of hair flowed all around her, each of them now inches thick.  Even as Shinji and Rei jacked off inside her womb, Asuka knew that the potion would soon wear off.  I’m kinda thirsty.  I wonder if salt water’ll work.  Otherwise there might be a problem.  Her body was durable, but as she stood up, she instantly became light-headed.

            “Well Shinji, look at what you’ve done now!  I’m taller than the atmosphere.”  This might be a problem,

 

            Shinji and Hikari were in bliss together inside the cockpit of Unit 01.  Asuka’s smell was driving both of them wild; however, in her depths there wasn’t much of her that they could see.  The inevitable soon happened, and Shinji found himself buried inside Hikari.  The sensations were incredibly odd to him.  I can feel the inside of her walls… and Asuka’s pussy at the same time.  Where are we in Asuka, even?  I know she wanted to help Hikari by putting her here, but I feel like the smallest contraction could crush even the Eva at this point.

            “C’mon Shinji, you seem so worried.  Just trust Asuka, I’m sure we… we’ll be fine with her.”  Hikari was riding Shinji, his penis buried within her.  Her boobs were bouncing as she rode him, small breasts thudding up and down as she furiously rode him.  Her shirt was pulled up to reveal them, as she panted in the LCL, hoping to achieve release.

            “I’d rather be fucking Asuka right now, but that’s not going to happen, is it?”

            “We barely know each other, don’t you think that it’s a… little awkward.”

            “Just get into it, Shinji.  Look at how big Asuka is.  I’m so horny thinking about it!”  In a way, even buried deep within a sexual goddess, it was an incredible experience to fuck someone your own size, and she was quickly bringing him back up, hardening his semi-soft penis.  The freckled girl was drawing him in, her tight walls clamping down on his dick.

                        This mass I have gained… is mine now.  I wonder if I can do anything with it.  Asuka could feel the energy pulsing through all of her body, being able to sense it like it was independent.  If I control this, can I transfer it… spit it?  To test whether the possibilities with her body were endless, she tried letting a trickle of her energy out of her, transferring her cells to someone else. 

            Hikari was still bouncing on Shinji, her nubile body rising up and down on him within the tight confines of the entry plug.  Her pigtails were bouncing above Shinji, her underwear draped around the knees of the girl in her school uniform. 

            “C’mon Shinji… you need to *pant* help Asuka.  C’mon and cum already.”

            “Yeah, might as well.”  Shinji was taking a more proactive role in fucking Hikari than when with Asuka.  He had wrapped his arms around her body and was thrusting upwards with all of his strength, fucking the freckled girl.  He seemed to become exhausted relatively quickly however, and Shinji began to slow down his pace.  Hikari was biting her lip, her body being sent into sexual overdrive as Shinji slowed his pace.  She watched the penis slide slowly in and out of her with fascination.  Normally I’d only do this with Toji… did I only get into this because of Asuka?  He’s going too slow!  I’m not going to put up with this any longer.

            Shinji felt her pressing on him more and more strongly, her weight coming to bear on him.  Her exposed midriff stood above him… wait.  That’s not right. Hikari’s head was nearly reaching the ceiling in the confined entry plug, her school uniform becoming extremely tight on her.  Meanwhile, Asuka in the progress of her crawling had found what she was looking for.  Mt. Fuji.  As Hikari and Shinji were going at it, the girl began her process of finally conquering Japan.  Grabbing at her breasts with her left hand, Asuka began to lower herself onto the mountain, her pussy dripping with anticipation.  These liquids ran down the side of the mountain, the warm cum quickly melting some of the snow and ice on its heights.  Soon, her pussy impacted the top of the mountain, it serving as a good fit for her vagina.  She shifted her legs as she shifted her body onto it, pillars of flesh stretching for miles across Japan.  Shudders of ecstasy ran through her body as it pierced her, the girl squealing cutely even as she took a mountain in inside herself.  All of Japan could hear the vibrations of her fucking the mountain, her screams echoed throughout the nation.  To those who could stand, the view of the girl was bizarrely distorted, as her legs stretched over the horizon.

            “This is just what I’ve been needing… a nice mountain for Asuka to fuck! 

            “Ugghh..,. this isn’t even worth it.  I got into the moment too much.”  In reality, this feeling of disgust arose from her feelings for Toji.  She could feel something else, however, a sexual energy compelling her to become wilder, to fuck him harder.  She could feel her underwear, pulled down to accommodate the entry of Shinji’s dick, beginning to become tight on her, even when wrapped around her hips.  Her entire school uniform was riding up on her, Hikari’s midriff becoming exposed.  Soon, her hair clips flew off, resulting in her hair flying wildly around her, the girl enamored with her own growth.  She looked seductively down at Shinji, Hikari feeling the energy coming through her.

            “So this is what Asuka’s been feeling… this is so cool.”  The screams from Asuka outside were echoing in a distorted manner all around them, Mt. Fuji fully filling up her massive vagina, the “dido” satiating her incredible desire.  Even as this happened, she still kept growing around the mountain, it becoming more and more insignificant to a girl approaching 30 miles in height.  Heh.  The clouds are as tall as my belly button.  Her head was well into the stratosphere, but somehow she had adapted to shovel air it in anyway.  As she breathed, cubic kilometers of air moved into her, winds beyond gale force drawing them in.  Everything around her was a tempest, all of the land being torn up as Asuka’s sexuality conquered Japan.  Her cum was flowing down the mountain, pooling at the bottom and collecting.  Vast torrents of cum overflowing all of the plants in the area.  Those people unfortunate enough to be at the bottom found themselves caught up in her cum, submerged and trapped within her sticky release.  They found themselves in sexual euphoria, swimming in and drinking from it, even as vast amounts of it poured from above, threatening to sweep them away and drown them.  Hikari could feel this energy running through her; it was like Asuka was pouring a miniscule part of her body into her through a narrow straw.  Asuka could feel Hikari’s exertions as she rode Shinji; more importantly, to Hikari it felt like Shinji’s dick was Mount Fuji itself.  As his dick diminished beneath her, it felt like it was the mountain she was conquering, every stray rock exciting Asuka’s vagina. 

            Even in the tight confines of the chamber, Hikari pulled herself off of Shinji’s body at the last second, as she sensed his impending climax.  Hikari’s ministrations finally brought about Shinji’s climax as he came, one last time, into the LCL.  He began spurting a large load into the chamber, shot after shot of semen going into the LCL.  Soon, it was over, and Shinji looked up to see Hikari filling up the entire chamber.

            “How...?”

            “Asuka let me borrow a little.  It’s no BIG deal.”  HIkari giggled stupidly at this, laughing at her inane pun. 

            “I…” The class president’s mass was practically crushing him, her body taking up every inch of the entry plug.  Laying down, his body reached her belly button, and his legs ended short of the knees on her smooth, skinny legs.  His penis looked absolutely pathetic next to her at this point, and it was clear to Shinji that there was little he could do to pleasure her.  Is the growth itself erotic?  Hikari’s body began to drape over him, as there was no more room within the tight confines of the entry plug.  He couldn’t see anything except her smooth belly above him, her thin figure not appearing to be so thin any more.  And she was still growing. 

            “Well, Shinji, I don’t think I have much more room left in here.  I’m going to bust out of here soon.”

            “Bust out of here!?  But you can’t”  The metal around the entry plug was groaning.  Asuka’s miles tall by now.  At her height, won’t Hikari be swept away?  Won’t I be?  Just a stain in Asuka’s pussy. 

            “C’mon Shinji.  Asuka has much more to think of than just you’re tiny butt.  But you’ll be okay.  Asuka would make sure someone who helped her become what she is-would make sure they’re okay.  Even if you did just lay there and cum like a baby.”  Hikari was trying the edge of the entry plug with her butt, slamming it against it, each time the groaning was louder as the entry plug threatened to snap.  “Anyway, I’ll take you with me if you’re afraid of anything happening.”  She wrapped Shinji up in her strong arms, sending the signal that she’d protect him.  “At any rate, you know I like Toji.  But I guess I have to protect your little butt for now.  It’s my duty as class rep!”  They got pressed closer and closer together as the entry plug was finally overwhelmed, the thing pressed to the maximum.  Soon a plate burst off of it, and they began to be brought into the world of Asuka’s vast vagina.  The pink pulsing flesh all around them, with a vast river of clear cum in the middle looked like a horror movie.  They were rising up and down many feet with every one of Asuka’s slow strokes upon Mt. Fuji, giving Shinji a sense of whiplash.  Hikari still kept him close, the girl over three times his height and growing, yet still utterly insignificant compared to the mass of Asuka.  Shinji was still technically in the massive entry plug, the LCL with his semen pouring towards Asuka’s vast walls, igniting one last final spurt of growth.  Hikari was straddling the entry plug, clinging to the Eva as it rose and fell within Asuka.  Shinji saw her tuft of brown pubic hair above him, filling up his vision. 

            “So… I guess it’s kind of awkward to see you class rep like this, huh.”

            “Yeah…”

            “I can’t wait to show this to Toji.”

            At the same time, Rei was even deeper within her, still thrusting away within her Eva.  Mere minutes before the potion would quit taking effect, her body tensed up as she spread her release throughout the LCL.