- Text Size +

Asuka stood taller than any person, taller than any Eva, taller than almost all buildings.  Most of the time I’ve just been standing still and letting people jerk off to me.  I’m getting kind of bored now, and I need to stretch my legs.  I suppose it’s time for me to bust out of here.  She ran towards the edge of the geofront and proceeded straight through it, not skipping a beat as she easily strolled through it, causing large quantities of dust and dirt to pour down.  Soon her head was poking through the street above, her head wider than the four lane road she was plowing through.  She continued to go through it, just the same, casually holding the two Eva units, as she rose to the level of the outside world.  She was still rising as she walked forward, her head emerging over the buildings she was walking alongside.  Finally, her mass of red hair stood far above most of the skyscrapers she was walking next to, and she gazed around the toy city with a smirk on her face.

            “Well… Shinji… Rei… are you ready to finish this?  I think it ends soon, and frankly, I’m still a little too small for my liking.  The whole world needs to experience me, don’t you think?  At any rate, I need you immediately.  I think that Eva 01 could make a pretty good dildo, although it’s still just a little large.” 

            “Um… there’s a lot of people looking at us…”

            “Good!  That will make it much more fun!”  Asuka chirped.  “Now, let’s find a nice building to sit on…”  Asuka looked around though downtown until she eventually found a nice, relatively flat building a few hundred meters down from her.  She moved to use it as a chair, planting her gigantic butt on its surface.  However, the building didn’t stand a chance; it creaked even as she lowered her incredible ass towards its surface.  As soon as she planted her butt on it, trying to put all her weight on it, the building collapsed like an accordion, the entire structure immediately folding from its incredible weight.

            “Ah… I guess I was a little too much for it.”  Asuka said this as her legs were sticking up into the air, her butt sinking into the wreckage of the skyscraper.  There were a few blood stains as it was clear that some people had died within the structure. 

            “I didn’t mean to hurt anyone… maybe I should be careful for my admirers” Asuka said with a sigh, trying to think of how she could possible not hurt everyone.  She was tired of just laying still and letting people go to work on her.  She wanted to move a little herself.  She was somewhat careful as she walked throughout the toy city, most of its buildings only coming up to her butt. 

            “I guess people would have to stand on a stepladder to reach this… so Shinji, Rei.  Let’s make me bigger, okay?  I only have a few hours left.”  With that she began to suck the Rei straw again and used the other hand to wedge Shinji into his favorite place, wedging the Eva between her butt cheeks.  She pushed hard until she was able to firmly get the gigantic being wedged firmly in her tight ass, the entry plug again pointing like a toothpick into her butthole.  She walked slowly even with the Eva wedged in there, wanting to see more people.  Every step of hers was like an earthquake, but the city was properly reinforced, so she didn’t think it would be too much of a problem.  She waved at many of the people that were coming out to see her, beaming at the tiny beings beneath her.  Soon she saw a helicopter moving towards her, the toy vehicle less than an inch wide to her.  The helicopter was flying at approximately 1000 feet, it coming slightly below the height of her chin.  Soon she heard a voice coming from the tiny vehicle, trying to ask her a question.

            “Hello!  Hello!  Can we talk with you!?”  The tiny voice came from the helicopter, flying almost directly beneath her chin.

            “I suppose I can spare some time out of my day.  I don’t really want to stop though, so could you walk with me?”

            “You want us to fly near you?”

            “Yeah.  I’m a busy girl.  I can’t just stop for a news crew right now.”  The force of her hot breath on the helicopter as she said this was almost enough to cause it to spin out of control, it’s warm force rocking it back.  Even while Asuka said this, she was still sucking on Shinji’s little entry plug, trying to bring him towards orgasm, to make her grow further. 

            “Okay…” the reporter agreed immediately, intimidated by talking to something the size of a mountain.”  The helicopter was hovering around a hundred feet from the girl’s face as she walked, hopefully enough to keep from her crashing into and destroying the helicopter when she moved. 

            “What is it that you’re uh… sucking on so intently?”  The reporter asked, obviously not knowing how to start an interview.

            “It’s an Evangelion.  There’s a little person in here that can feel everything.  I’m just trying to make him feel veeerrryy good,” Asuka chirped, in the manner of a peppy schoolgirl, even while leaving massive indentations in the road with every step that she walked, sometimes stepping over buildings as she continued to explore the town. 

            “Do you know why you have grown so large?” The reporter stated the obvious.  He was looking down even while he was saying this, watching the breasts bounce hypnotically below him.

            “Oh come on, does it matter why I’ve grown so large.  You know what you really care about is right here.  You’re looking at it quite intently, you little pervert.”  Asuka swished her long hair to the side.

            “Well… uh… how much do you’re boobs weigh?”  The reporter asked, getting to the important questions, as an erection began to throb in his pants.  His female copilot looked quite intently towards the source of his question too as he said this.

            “Make sure you don’t fall right out of the sky while you’re looking at me… as for how much they weigh… I’m approximately… a thousand feet tall, so I think they may weigh around… 3000 tons?  I’m not really sure.”  She said, curious herself, handling the massive mammaries with her hands. 

            “Wha… What did you say!?  That’s the size of a boat!  That’s completely insane.”

            “Well yeah, I suppose the average cute red-head doesn’t ever really go through that much of a growth spurt.  I think I’m gonna become a litttlllleeee bit bigger though~” she said, arching her shoulders with an almost apologetic smile on her face as she said this.  “Shinji, I imagine you know why.” 

            “I help to… ah… make her bigger.  It’s… never going to stop…” Shinji said this while Asuka was nibbling at the tiny phallus inside her mouth a little, making sure to do it in between talking to the reporters.

            “So… is this being broadcasted?”  Asuka asked curiously.

            “It’s being sent all over Japan!”  The reporter said happily, hoping that she’d approve.

            “Ahh… just Japan.  I hoped that the whole world could have seen me.  Still, I wonder what the viewers are thinking.  Well, these are not special effects, and Godzilla would be awfully small compared to me.  How long are you running this for?”

            “All day… I don’t think that anything would top this story.  People just saw you emerging from the ground, and so we came over here as soon as we could.”

            “Hmm…”  Asuka scratched her butt out in the open, not really caring what people saw anymore.  Me scratching my ass has to be more graceful and dignified than just about anything at this point.  Sure enough, the cameraman ended up filming her scratching her butt, displaying this image to tens of millions of people in households across Japan.  They were able to see that there was another massive being, wedged in between her ass.  It appeared to be struggling in there, blindly trying to thrust itself, almost seeming to wedge itself deeper inside it.

            “So… what rating is my butt getting across Japan?  Pretty high, right?  I’ve always liked it quite a bit myself!”  Asuka wriggled her butt hypnotically back and forth for the camera, showing it off to as many people as she could.  The helicopter was flying all around her even as she walked towards her destination, filming Asuka from above and below.  They saw her striding towards her destination, flying in front of her breasts and behind her ass. 

            “Asuka… this feels so good, Asuka!”  Rei was screaming between her buttcheeks, her simple walking motion causing them to shift against each other.  This simple movement was bringing her towards orgasm quickly, preparing to make Asuka bigger.  It’s turning dark… so I should only have about twelve hours left.  It’s okay, I haven’t been taking full advantage of this until now.  This isn’t nearly over.  Asuka spied a building, nearby, the last light of the sun still shining in its glass windows.  She walked in front of it, her massive steps causing cars to bounce up and down, everything shaking from her steps.  She struck a pose in front of the building, but it didn’t work as even with one of the tallest buildings in the city, her head was still cut off, it extending past the top of the building.  She bent over, displaying her whole body in the glass reflection, shining and smiling back at her.  Her pert boobs were hanging down a little, nipples larger than people at the bottom of them.  However, she noticed that she wasn’t being filmed properly by the helicopter, and after listening intently, she was finally able to tell where it was coming from. 

            “I know my butt’s great guys, but can you please turn around and film this.  It’s something you have to see before the real show starts.”  Asuka said this with a somewhat angry tone in her voice, and so the helicopter turned around, making sure to get the image they wanted.  A spotlight on the helicopter was turned on, as it was getting to be quite dark, and even with the moon rising, it was getting to be harder to illuminate the star of the show.  The chopper made sure to fly around her body to film her, and Asuka resumed smiling and posing for the camera in one of the world’s largest mirrors, her smooth sensual body being reflected in the numerous glass panes.  After a brief stint filming her here, Asuka resumed sucking on the Shinji straw and heading towards her destination. 

            With every step she took, her feet became more encrusted with dirt and asphalt.  They sunk several feet into the ground with every step, completely wrecking the road as she sauntered down the city streets.  People were watching her from on top skyscrapers, all of them about level with her butt, swaying tantalizingly back and forth.  The helicopter was forced to wait as Asuka would bend down to talk to some of these admirers, the Shinji straw audibly popping out as her breath wafted over those ascended on the building.  She hadn’t showered in days, and the girl had repeatedly gotten sweaty in the throes of her climax.  A cloud of her smell followed the girl and assaulted the senses of anyone who she approached.  People breathed desperately, the smell of pheromones sweat and Asuka’s soft skin mixing together.  It was the scent of the goddess of sex herself.

She was just heading for a lake outside of Tokyo-3.  She really needed a drink.  Deep down, Asuka realized that her growing any further was going to make things become difficult.  Even if she could handle being this size, she was still going to have to find enough to drink and eat to go from day to day.  It might become increasingly difficult to find anything in the future.  However, Shinji and Rei were already coming close to climax again, and she couldn’t resist the feeling of growth.  She wanted to feel it some more, to just feel it a little more before she couldn’t’ grow anymore.  Will I even be able to see the little people?  Heh.  I suppose they’ll find some other way to talk to their goddess however. 

            Rei, meanwhile, felt only Asuka’s ass against her.  She was pressed up against the teen girl’s body face first, so she could feel each cheek sliding against Unit 00.  Just as one moved up from her stride, the other went down.  This rhythmic progression continued, Rei feeling the soft flesh move all around her, the tight yet soft flesh massaging her body.  She could only smell her butt, the addicting scent of Asuka’s skin mixing together with that from her asshole.  Yet she could feel the entry plug be forced up and down by the edges of Asuka’s butthole every time she stepped, it sensuously sliding across her imaginary dick.  She knew why Asuka had placed her in this position.  She wants to get bigger.  Bigger.  Bigger.  This way she… won’t even have to do anything.  All I have to do is think about her.  Bigger.  Bigger.  Bigger.  Bigger than everything.  Overwhelming everything.  Rei began to pump more furiously with her entry plug, her body jostling inside the entry plug.  All of me is inside her.  My Eva’s suspended in the air, but my body’s entirely inside her butt.  Maybe… her butt will get bigger.  She will be able to sit on a city, and I’ll be able to explore inside there, being lost inside there… forever.

            Rei ended up finding release even as Asuka got close to the lake which was her goal.  She knew now that it would soon be entirely insufficient, the lake would likely fail to contain her thirst after her newest spurt.  Her feet were covered in dirt and asphalut, the result of her weighing so much that they sunk dozens of feet into the ground with her every step.  Soon, as Rei spasmed against her, she would grow again, and the absurdity of anything standing against her would become even more apparent. 

            Rei poured her liquid into the plug, spasming with her orgasm.  Shinji was also hitting his peak.  Even walked alongside the helicopter, Asuka pursed her lips together, and ended up blowing the two together.  The incredibly fast motion of her lips against the entry plug jostled Shinji inside the entry plug, quickly moving back and forth.  At the same time, he could feel the motion quickly massaging his dick, even as he knew his body was actually between her two lips.  This motion was faster than any he had ever felt before, the lips coursing up and down her lips several times per second.  With every motion, the giant redhead brought him towards his own inevitable release.  The helicopter staff was simply filming her without comment, as they willingly transmitted porn to millions of people. 

            “Brrbbbbbrrrbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb” Asuka kept doing this while looking at Eva 01 curiously.  Shinji stared back through the eyes of the gigantic beast at her own.  He could see the cool blue spheres looking back at him curiously as the entire Eva moved under her grip. 

            “This wouldn’t be possible if I was a normal size, Shinji.  You are pretty lucky that I can do this to you.  Just think, no one else has experienced this.”  Asuka said, pausing from blowing Shinji.  He merely looked towards her desperately, drool leaking from his mouth. 

            “Please… more…”

            “What was that?”  Asuka said slyly, ignoring the writhing Shinji.”

            “MORE!”

            “Okay, as you wish~” Asuka said, anticipating what was about to come.  It was at this moment that Rei’s liquid was pouring, falling many feet down to land in her asshole, where it was finally absorbed by her.  Asuka resumed blowing Shinji, pursing her lips and vibrating them quickly, as if Eva 01 was a baby.  It was at this moment that those filming from the helicopter began to notice something very strange.

            It appeared as if the surface of her skin was heading towards them.  As they watched it became increasingly clear they had to move out of her way now.  Even as they sped away though, it became clear that it was not that she was heading towards them, but rather that her whole body was expanding yet again.  The chopper that was just a few minutes ago flying above her head was now at the height of her boobs, the nipples beginning to stand out prominently.  While Shinji and Rei didn’t do much for her, Asuka’s growth always stimulated her, a pleasurable wave coursing throughout her body.  She fingered herself while this was happening, unaware of the helicopter attempting to speed away from her incredible growth.  However, she had brought Shinji to orgasm, something she was almost completely unaware of herself, and was surprised when a tiny drop liquid dropped on her tongue.  It squirted out from the tiny entry plug between her lips to land there.  The liquid was quickly absorbed by the surface of the vast pink tongue, and soon the process began to go faster.   She was on the outskirts of the town, her feet currently covering much of one of the city parks, sinking into the dirt there.  She looked around curiously at her feet, wriggling her toes as they began to expand at a fast clip. 

            “Asuka… how big do you think you’ll become?”  Shinji said, hanging limply against Asuka’s expanding face. 

            “I’m not sure, Shinji.  I only have a few more hours though.  I want to be something no one will ever forget… and for that reason… we.  Can.  Not.  Stop.”  She kept sucking on Shinji even as she was growing.  Soon I will be larger than a city.  Soon the whole world will look at me.  The helicopter was flying away from her even as she was expanding.  Soon the breasts were hanging over them, extending higher and higher above them.  The helicopter had to go away at full speed, it quickly finding itself to be at the height of her belly button.  They were nearly knocked out of the air as Asuka bent over to look at the tiny speck of the helicopter.  Her growing face was soon placed above them, with her hair falling dangerously all around the helicopter, thick red ropes falling around it.  Even as she did this, Asuka was fingering herself, lazily touching her clitoris to enhance the sensations she was receiving from her growth.  She looked down at lightly blew a waft of hot air towards the helicopter, sending it careening about.  In a way she wanted to be gentle, yet it was almost impossible to be so entirely at her size.  She could have a little fun.  The tiny bug swerved in several directions under Asuka’s watchful eye.  At the same time, she could feel the Eva wedged inside her butt becoming smaller and smaller, as it sunk further into the recess between the two plump cheeks.  Still, Rei wriggled deeper into the crack, still being able to confine herself in there, at least for now.   Unit 01’s eyes met her own, and the Eva’s feet wriggled even as she grew, her height beginning to make it appear to only be a few inches tall to her.  Still, looking at the retreating helicopter, she thought that it was time to play a fun ‘little’ game, even as she was growing. 

            Asuka began to slowly walk forward, her body plodding behind the helicopter, casting an ominous presence over it, casting it entirely in shadow as the last rays of the dying sun were blocked by her body.  The cameraman still kept filming this, even as his life was in danger.  Everyone stared in awe, as they saw the camera reflecting c cups as large as a mountain, the nipples hanging hundreds of feet above them.  The breasts shook with every step she made, her nipples bouncing up and down as she walked over them.  Still she grew.  Trees were being flattened under her feet, each of them now the size of an entire city block.  People’s shelves were rattling, and everything was shaking from her earthquake force steps.  Eva 01 held onto her nose, bigger than the Eva’s head, as his entire body was immersed in her breathing from both her mouth and nose.  Her breath was speeding up as she fingered herself even while walking.  Still she grew.  The people in the helicopter were panicking, as the sound of her breath and her quaking steps was all that they could here.  Still, they kept filming her, a grin still plastered upon her face.

            “Why are you running away, little bug?  I wanted to stay with you!”  Asuka asked the people on the helicopter. 

            “We just… this is incredible!  You grow so easily!  Is there ever any way that this will stop.  We can’t be… please don’t hurt us.”

            “I was just trying to get a little closer… ohhoho~” Asuka laughed, thinking about how intimidating she must look.  “Ok… I won’t do anything, promise!”  Asuka began to stretch back up, still growing.  She threw Eva 01’s legs into her mouth and started sucking on it like a lollipop, while she used her other hand to force Unit 00 deeper in.  Rei was almost completely immobile at this point, the Eva’s body being pushed so far into Asuka’s butt, that she hardly had the capability to move.  All the air that she breathed was tinged with the scent of Asuka, her nose even picking up some of the scent from her nearby sex.  I must look weird, sticking dolls up my butt and all, Asuka thought wriggling her butt again.  I really do like my butt, though.  She slapped it, the sound of her hand contacting her ass reverberating for miles in all directions.  She stretched back up, her head receding away from the helicopter, rising at an incredibly fast speed.  However, it had not stopped; Asuka was still rising into the air.  The pilot could barely concentrate as the mass of fiery pubic hair got closer to them.  Asuka’s sex was being broadcasted to the world, displayed on television screens throughout the nation.  As she continued to grow, the river of her sex resumed, liquid cascading out, falling thousands of feet towards the ground in a majestic waterfall.  The helicopter was flying erractically, the pilots distracting by Asuka’s strong scent.  But she no longer cared.  She knew there’d be plenty of worshippers no matter what happened.  She no longer cared what the consequences of her fun were.  She saw where the helicopter was, next to her expanding bush. 

“Do you want to get a… closer look?”  Asuka said, with a seductive voice.  Not being able to resist the urge, she simply thrusted her hips forward slightly, and it disappeared.  To them, it looked like the world suddenly changed.  The bush they were flying nearby suddenly hurtled closer towards them, and they were quickly enveloped in the sea of red hair.  They almost fell as they collided with one of the strands, but somehow the helicopter, one of the rotors bent to the side, made it through.  When they next looked up, they were greeted with an incredible sight.  There were walls of pink all around them, barely perceptible in the humid darkness.  They were practically quivering with arousal, Asuka building towards yet another orgasm, the girl in thrall with her own body.  Below them was what looked like a river.  But they realized it was simply her arousal, the vast quantities of cum heading towards the outside world.  They were getting closer and closer towards it, as the bent rotor was no longer enabling them to stay in the air. 

“What are we going to do!?”  The pilot screamed towards the cameraman as they hurtled towards the river of arousal.

“Her name is Asuka… Asuka.  She’s the size of a mountain… Asuka.”  The cameraman merely kept repeating this, completely entranced by the girl.  The pilot screamed as together they plunged in the river.  She made the effort to clamber out of the helicopter, but she soon realized that it was pointless.  She was immersed immediately in a river of sticky, splashing cum, flowing lazily but forefully towards its destination, where it would pour out in gobs and sticky streams towards the ground.  It was now unavoidable.  She was going to fall. 

At my size there’s no point to just seeing if I can kill people.  That’s completely effortless.  It’s more effort not to.  Asuka always liked a challenge, and so she decided that she wanted to give anyone she toyed with a chance of survival.  She was standing over a lake.  If they were able to submerge themselves in cum, and make the fall into the deep lake, there was perhaps a chance they could survive.  It might still be difficult.  But it’s not like I really care anyway, Asuka thought flippantly.  I’m still kind of thirsty though, aren’t I?  Asuka didn’t know where another lake of this size was at, so in retrospect it was probably a rather pointless game she had played. 

The girl had made it down to the water, somehow she had survived the drop, with only her right arm appearing to be broken.  However, the cameraman was gone, and the tape had quit rolling, as his body was seen floating in the water of the lake nearby.  Globs of arousal over a dozen feet in diameter continued to impact the lake, causing massive waves to travel through its surface.  It refused to mix with the lake, and much of it floated amongst the surface.  She began to swim for shore, hoping to get away even as her smell clouded her senses.  However, she looked up once and then noticed that a large chunk of the sky was missing.  Asuka’s head was hurtling closer towards them.  She froze in the water and stopped.  Soon, she heard something. 

“Is the camera still okay?”  Asuka asked, seemingly uncaringly.

“The cameraman’s dead!  I… I… I don’t know what to do!” 

            “Well… I was going to have a drink, but I can wait.  Could you go back and get the camera?”

            “I… I…”

            “You will… right?”  Asuka said with an icy edge behind her voice.

            “I… I will…” the girl said, not wanting to anger the living mountain above her.  How can she even hear me at this size?  What in the world’s going on?  She began to swim back slowly towards the wreckage of the helicopter, figuring that their special order camera would likely be able to survive the impact.  As she swam, seemed like it should have been mostly silent, Asuka not budging at all.  However, there were still some sounds reverberating throughout the air.   Asuka’s cum kept pouring into the lake, making loud noises of impact everytime that it hit the lake’s surface.  Her distant, deep moans were still reverberating, as she continued to bring herself towards climax.  There was also a curious grinding sound in the area, which eventually the woman realized was the sound of dirt and buildings being torn asunder by her growth.  Other people were walking towards the area, she noticed.  Many people were walking towards the lake to gaze up at the massive form of the teenage girl, uncaringly stroking herself out in the open.  It only makes sense; someone that size isn’t going to follow normal rules of behavior.  They were coming, people of all walks of life, entranced by her scent, following it like a moth flies towards the light. 

            Even as she swam, Shinji found himself being lowered, across the expanse of her breasts, becoming sweaty due to her arousal.  He found himself being hurtling towards them, and soon was shoved in between Asuka’s boobs.  He felt the entry plug being sunk into Asuka’s sweaty boob, waves of pleasure coursing throughout his dick.  Soon though, his whole body was encased in boobflesh, as she squeezed them against his entire body.  As he was enveloped in there, he kept feeling at them with the Eva’s arms, wriggling his entire body against her magnificent breasts.  However, soon he found himself being pulled away, drawn down lower.

            “Shinji, I know you’ve wanted to hump me like a little puppy for a long time, but you’re getting into it a little too quickly.  Heheh~” She poked Shinji’s head, looking at him with an expression that was condescending yet affectionate.  “How do my boobs feellll?”  She said, even while shaking her breasts up and down with Shinji trapped between them.

            “They… feellll… INCREDIBLLEEEE ASUKA!!!”  Shinji was writing against the flesh, the Eva biting at it with its mouth, Shinji feeling his dick sliding againt the slippery, soft surface, the entry plug encased by boob on all sides.  Desperately Shinji stroked her boobs, sliding his hands across their surface, grabbing as much of it as he could.

            “Well!  That’s enough!”  Asuka said, pulling him away.  He was stunned for a second, pawing at the air to try and get at her boobs, but soon he found himself being jammed straight into her pussy.  As her sex closed around the Eva, pink lips swallowing it entirely, Shinji knew that even it was too small for her growing sex. 

            “It seems that nothing will work for me… does it, stupid Shinji?”  Asuka boomed, loving the feel of her pussy lips completely enclosing the Eva.  The surface of her pussy wrapped around it, massaging it with her soft flesh, and soaking it in her juices.  Shinji could feel all of this, and it was simply too much for him as he was building towards yet another orgasm.  Asuka’s time was running out for the potion, and she knew that she had to bring him towards climax soon.  As her own approached, she found herself sinking towards the ground, some of her worshippers being crushed unknowingly as she sought to pleasure herself more strongly, both her hands now playing with her pussy.  Along with the teeny-tiny Eva dildo.  Holy shit, my shit should be considered holy by now.  Asuka felt her entire body tingling as her climax hit her. 

            The camera woman was still swimming across the lake, having retrieved the camera from her partner.  She knew that it wasn’t safe, that she needed to be across as quickly as possible.  Then she finally reached the shore, and turned the camera on again.  Asuka’s sweaty, sensual image was being broadcasted to all of Japan again, the network waiting for it as nothing better than this would be coming on.  Soon after she started recording, an earpiercing cry echoed for hundreds of miles across Japan, knocking out her hearing.  The strength of her scream of arousal knocked out the windows of buildings miles away.  This was soon followed by another boom as Asuka sunk towards the ground, her knees hitting the dirt with incredible force, instantly pulverizing some of her followers who happened to be in the wrong place.  Part of her right leg landed on a department store, cutting through the vast building, leaving only the sides of it pathetically standing, leaning on the smooth surface as its only support.  Even what was left was being grinded away slowly as her growth was unceasing.  Her juices came out ever faster, and Asuka released another cry, her body arching high up in the air at once, a swift sexual movement that signaled the release of her orgasm.  Her stream of cum turned into a torrent even as she kept playing with herself and Eva01, battering Shinji’s vehicle in her juices.  She handled him roughy as she jammed it into her most sensitive spots, seeking to eke out any pleasure she could possibly gain from her orgasm.  Her whole body ended up swinging forward, the girl putting out one hand to stabilize herself as she fell.  The camera woman panicked at this.  Asuka’s entire body was trembling and throbbing with pleasure, shaking violently as her orgasm hit.  If she falls… if she just loses herself for a second, it’s all over.  There’s got to be thousands of gallons of cum pouring in that lake… Her monstrous snatch was hundreds of feet above them, a globular waterfall of cum streaming down from it.  As the torrent picked up she could see the water level rising, the lake filling up from the cum pouring into it.  Drops of it were now falling all around her as the trembling girl yelled screams of pleasure. 

            “YES!  YES!  GOD!  BIGGER THAN EVERYONE!  BETTER THAN EVERYONE!  EVERYONE LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!!”

            The camerawoman was forced up several feet into the air, as Asuka began thrusting her hips into the lake, the monstrous snatch impacting it with the force of a bomb.  She ran away from it instinctively, but she knew there was no way she would be able to outrun a force such as this.  Some people had swam in the lake, the allure of Asuka’s cum drawing them.  However, they were instantly pulverized by her efforts as she brought herself to orgasm, her butt arching one last time, high in the air, as she came.  Another last torrent of cum, more powerful than any previously, left Asuka’s body to impact in the lake, generating a wave ten feet high which swept over the reporter.  Yet after that, it was over, and Asuka began to sit up, her massive legs destroying several other blocks of property, but the present threat for the camerawoman being removed.

            Asuka moaned softly as her orgasm trailed out, her fingers extracting the last bits of pleasure they could from her body.  Even as the last of her orgasm hit her, Asuka noticed something strange.  Her growth had never stopped.  In fact, it had picked up, her body easily passing the mile mark and expanding larger and larger.  Finally, she thought of some motions Shinji had made earlier inside of her while she was coming, and was able to put it together.  There’re coming so fast I’m not even keeping track of it… I still have hours left, I don’t want to outgrow the planet.  Looking down at the lake, she realized she was still thirsty.  While she didn’t anticipate drinking her own cum along with it, she really didn’t seem to have a choice as it was the only source of water anywhere near here that could possibly satiate her thirst.  She scooted back from her position with the lake between her legs, and situated herself so that she was lying down, her head positioned right above it.  Through this process, she pulverized many more of the people watching her, but it didn’t matter to the girl.  They should have known it would be risky to be around me anyway.  I don’t have the time to be looking out for every little person.  They’re replaceable anyway, unlike me.  She bent her head over the lake, about a twentieth of it appearing to be her cum at this point.  It still looked like it should satisfy her thirst for now, so she dipped her head in the water and began to drink.

            Shinji, having come again in Asuka’s throes of passion, lay at the entrance to Asuka’s own cave.  As he lay there inside the Eva, he thought of the snatch which was now approaching the size of a city.  In the hot wet darkness, he could get lost in there forever, outside the Eva.  In fact, at this size, it would likely be easy to crawl all the way to the womb.  To live, peacefully, inside Asuka, forever.  Could I do that?  Could I be with Asuka forever?  For now, though, Asuka’s suspended positon prevented that.  He was pressed up against the inside wall of Asuka’s pussy lips, the slippery surface in contact with the ground beneath it, indenting its form deeply into it as Asuka lied down on the ground.  Shinji remained enraptured with Asuka as he began to fondle and caress the slippery surface, Asuka being able to be the dominant partner even when completely unaware she was even having sex. 

Rei, meanwhile, was practically inside her asshole at this point, her having slipped earlier.  Asuka, sensing this, reached around with one hand even while she was drinking from the pool, and repositioned her.  Specifically, she made an Eva Unit her buttplug.  She shoved the entire Eva in, legs first, so that her entry plug could still properly pour in the results of its arousal.  Will I end up… in there?  She’s still… growing.  It’s unlikely that I will be able to stay in this position for long.  Her senses were filled with Asuka’s butt at this point; from her vantage, almost all that she could see in either direction was Asuka.  Her buttcheeks sloped like twin hills to both sides of her, Unit 00’s hands continuously kneading their firm slopes.  At the same time, the pleasant smell of Asuka’s skin and arousal mixed with that of the butt she was finding herself jammed inside.  Asuka assaulted her senses from every direction, commanding Rei’s attention fully.

            Asuka continued to drink from the lake, its level falling as she quenched her massive thirst.  People had swam in the lake earlier, trying to get at the clumps of cum floating on the surface of the lake. As she kept drinking, many of these people were being drawn into her mouth.  They were being drawn towards a tongue almost two hundred feet wall, waves emanating from the diminishing lake as she lapped at it.  Standing at the water’s edge, the reporter was still filming it, this recording being broadcasted across much of the world.  Even as she was growing, she consumed the water with increasing vigor, dunking her head in it, itself nearly as large as the lake.  Her hair was falling all around the lake, many of the people on the shoreline being covered in it.  The water level was rapidly falling, and soon the lake would be drained if she continued at the same rate. 

            Asuka kept lapping at the water, her eyes closed.  She did not even notice as people were drawn inside her vast mouth, struggling against the water as they were pulled into the vast chamber… and beyond.  As she drank, her saliva mixed with the liquid of the lake as she greedily consumed it, her face dipping deeper and deeper into the lake.  With long steady, gulps, the water disappeared, and she also tasted something else as well.  My cum actually tastes pretty good, doesn’t it?  I guess I can see why some people might want a piece of it.  Rei and Shinji could still hear the water flowing from the lake, and the steady sound of Asuka gulping the water down.  Both of them were buried inside the Titaness however, and were not able to perceive what was going on all around them.  As Inoue kept filming the scent, the water level had dipped down to less than half of what it was previously, but the girl kept draining the entire thing.  Most of the fish, algae, birds… any living thing left in the lake was disappearing, all being drawn towards the same location by the incredible sucking force of one girl’s mouth.  She found herself staring open mouthed at the bizarre spectacle of this incredible sight; her legs were shaking with fear and admiration as she saw her draining the lake.  The sound of her sucking the lake’s contents down was incredible, an incredible wooshing sound emanating as she sucked the water into her mouth.  Trees were bending over, and the camerawoman found herself nearly being sucked in by the gale force winds pouring into Asuka’s mouth.  Finally, only a few feet of water, saliva and cum was left at the bottom of the lake, its water having been drained fully by the giant woman.  Asuka’s head rose from the lake slowly, much of her face covered in dirt from her desperate attempts to get at the water.  The former lake looked like a wasteland.  What had once been an orderly lake in a pristine park, covered with wildlife and covered with plants and piers was now a mass of featureless smeared mud.  As she rose, sitting up, she used one arm to wipe the dirt off of her face. 

            Asuka, slushing around the last of the water she drank, noticed that some of the tiny bumps in there felt like clothing.  Were those people in there?  People were probably swimming after my cum.  Well… it can’t be helped.  Asuka swallowed the last of the water, causing several people to descend hundreds of feet towards her infinite stomach. 

            “Ah… that was needed.”  Asuka said, stretching herself again.  She still needed to show herself off as she became the size of a city, so she couldn’t sit around too long.  Asuka’s vision appeared to be enhanced somewhat, as she could still make out individual people, even though they only appeared to be a millimeter in size at this point.  Eeeeepp!  Asuka jumped up a little, causing the ground to vibrate as Rei squirmed just the right way within her, sending pleasurable signals radiating from her ass.  Without hesitation, Rei squirmed in the Eva, bucking hard inside Asuka’s ass.  I’ll get back to this little doll in a moment.  She turned towards the crowd, much of them still beneath her.

            “You look like you’re enjoying the sight, aren’t you.  You itty-bitty perverts are all looking at me.”

            “Asuka… you… this is… you drained an entire lake!  How do you think you’ll be able to survive when you’re bigger?  How do you think you’ll be able to keep growing like this!?”  Inoue shouted through her megaphone so that Asuka could still hear her.

            “Listen… you don’t talk that way to someone with an Eva up her ass.  Do you think I fucking care about your opinion, you little dust mite?”  Asuka, seeing exactly where the girl was, began to turn around, shifting her whole body to the other side of the lake.  Everyone watched as she shifted her pert lithe body.  Inoue panicked as she saw the titantic ass approaching her, tortuously slowly.  With a boom, it settled down all around her, slowly sinking into the dirt all around her.  Crowds were watching as it descended towards them, most of them wanting to fuck the divine, sweaty, dirt covered ass.  Its divine surfaced practically quivered with anticipation as it sunk towards the ground, seeming to have a mind of its own. 

            “Some people died just now… didn’t they Inoue?”

            “Yes… they did when you lowered y-your b-butt…” Inoue stammered.

            “But you can’t say I killed anyone, can you.  I merely shifted my ass a little.  A girl has a right to choose where she sits, doesn’t she?  Don’t you see… I can’t avoid doing this to people… I’m different from all of you.  Look at where you are right now… do you see everything all around you?”  Inoue did look, and she saw what appeared to be a giant robot directly above her, caught in the girl’s asshole just as she said.  I’m below the girls’ fucking asshole! 

            “Do you understand just how insignificant you are to me?  One little fart, it could even be an accident, and you’re fucking done for.  You think this girl, an idol the size of a mountain, really notices you.  The second any guy sees me, they’ll forget about you.  No one will think of normal women when there’s one out there, that they see at all times, that is the size of a mountain.”

            “I… I…”

            “Your job is to broadcast my asshole across all of Japan.  That’s what the people of this country want, not to hear your stupid stammering!  You really think my appeal will be limited to Japan.  No!  I’ve finally decided who I’m going to date, and it’s going to be the entire world.  All of humanity.  Everyone.  I’m a little demanding, but I’m sure we’ll get along.  So, it may not be good for the health of a pipsqueak like you to piss me off… So…” she said, her asshole contracting ominously.  “I have a question… do you like my farts?”

            “I…”

            “Do you like them?  I like them.  I think mine have a rich texture, which my size only enhances.  And a girl like me can do them pretty long and hard.  Anyway, you like them Shinji don’t you?”

            “Yeah… of course, Asuka!”  Asuka heard it coming from deep within her vagina, Shinji probing her depths.

            “A muffled voice from deep within my muff!”  Asuka said, proud of her pun, giggling stupidly as she said this.  Her buttcheeks vibrated as she laughed; this disturbed Inoue, as she gazed at the shaking walls of flesh all around her.  “I think we can see that many people agree on this issue.  However, I’m asking you, what do you think?”

            Inoue, as frightened as she was around Asuka, was also turned on by the girl.  It seemed almost impossible to not be.  The girl’s confidence, the ease with which she managed vast sums of people, all this turned her on immensely.  There were other people trapped in the confines between Asuka’s sweaty buttcheeks with Inoue; many of them were running towards the sides, grabbing at the slick sensual flesh of her butt.  With the slightest shift, she could kill them, but they did not care, devoting themselves to worshipping this girl.  This girl named Asuka. 

            “Maybe… they might be… good,” Inoue answered uncertainly.  She was finally beginning to be turned on, Asuka’s pheromones winning her over. 

            “So would you like me to fart… because I can, if you want?”  Asuka answered, a fake sweetness in her voice. 

            “NO!”  Inoue shouted, the sense of danger winning.

            “So are you saying… you don’t like them?  Because that would make me mad.  Very mad.”  Asuka said threateningly.

            “I just… don’t think it would be a good idea.”

            “Dolls should learn when to shut up.  Do you want it?  Or not?”

            “I… I…” Inoue knew that making Asuka mad was an even worse eventuality.  “I want it.  I want you to fart.”

            “For no reason?  Why do you want me to fart on you so badly?”

            “Because they are great.”

            “Go on…”

            “They are powerful, rich, and full.  I want to experience one of them for real.  To be blown away by their power.  I want nothing more than for you to fart on me.  Asuka.  Please.”

            “Very well then… I’ll give the little pervert what she wants.”  Asuka’s butt tensed up, and Inoue panicked as she knew she may not survive what was coming.  All at once, a hot, incredibly strong gust of wind knocked her flat on her back, knocking her breath out of her.  I’m not dealing with a girl, but a goddess.  What was I thinking?  Inoue believed that her life was coming to a close as the sulfuric wind erupted all around her, enveloping her in its maelstrom.  All she could smell was the stench from Asuka’s butt, the wind whilrling around her as all of the oxygen was sucked from the air around her.  It had only gone on for a few seconds, but she couldn’t take it as the fart kept persisting.  Trees and benches were being torn from their foundations by the gale force winds coming from above.   Inoue tried to breathe, but she couldn’t; all of the oxygen had been swept out of the area by the force of Asuka’s hurricanic fart.  Far above, Asuka was crouching, maintaining her balance even as she was farting.  It was hard to levitate her butt just above the ground, what appeared to be less than an inch to her.  She had a mischevious smirk on her face, the immature girl having become very fascinated with the power of her own farts.  It’s getting hard to support myself like this

            “It’s very fortunate that I could do this for you, isn’t it.  You should appreciate your good fortune.”  Asuka chortled as she held her position.  She felt squirming coming around from deep inside her, and turned her head towards her belly, where Shinji Ikari was likely underneath.  “Are you trying to find my womb, little Shinji?  To stay inside me forever?  I wonder what you’re hearing right now… itty bitty Shinji?”  The girl rocked her head back and forth, her butt bouncing up and down a little.  I’m unstoppable. 

            Below Asuka’s butt, the horror finally seemed to be over for Inoue.  The onslaught of toxic gases had stopped, and while the massive ass was still bouncing up and down, it was no longer discharging her toxic fumes.  I have to get out of here… and take a shower.  I’m probably going to smell like this for weeks.  Oxygen was creeping back into the area, making it possible to breathe.  I’ll be okay…She got on her feet, and prepared to walk out from under her butt, when suddenly she bounced several feet up in the air.

            “Woopsie.”

            Inoue felt something cracking inside of her as she slammed hard back down to the ground.  It was only a couple of seconds, and yet the force of Asuka’s noxious fumes completely compressed her into the dirt, creating a zone where even the grass was gone.  Suddenly, another one came, rumbling and loud.  The force impacted her like a car, and she was lifted several feet in the air as it bounced her off of the dirt.  She spun around, her eyes watering from the smell of Asuka’s waste.  Finally, it was truly over, and Asuka’s butt rose thousands of feet into the air, leaving people gasping for air beneath her.

            “I’m sorry about that it was just kind of funny.”

            “I… I… you could have…”

            “I could have killed you?  Don’t you think that it’s unavoidable that I’m going to end up killing somebody?  At my size I have to focus to just see you.  People are drawn by my scent towards me as well.  If I didn’t want to hurt anybody, I’d have to stay still for the rest of my life.”

            “Then why did you grow so much…”

            “Wouldn’t you if you could?  Anyway, I’m going to go somewhere else now.  If anyone doesn’t want to be hurt, they probably shouldn’t follow me.”  With that, Asuka stood up all at once, and walked away from the remnants of the lake she just drank.  The woman inspected herself, she was bruised throughout much of her body, and her arm appeared to be broken.  From a fart.  She decided to take her advice and head away as fast as she could.  She could at least make it out of here with her life.

              Asuka walked around somewhat aimlessly, thinking of what she could do as she continued to grow.  She patted her belly as she could feel Shinji deep within it, trying to explore her in his Eva. 

            “I can feel you clambering pretty deep within there, but do you think you could come out a little?  I still need your little dicky’s help before this potion runs out.”

            “I can help from in here… can’t I?”

            “I guess you can… but I think it’d just be wet and dark in there.  I don’t know, I haven’t really looked at myself from the inside.”  Asuka giggled.  “Well do whatever you want.  Just help me get bigger.  I must look kind of weird, talking to my stomach.”  She patted it with her hand, wondering what that must have sounded like so Shinji, while she walked back towards Tokyo-3.  It was time to mark her territory.  On the way, she noticed clambering within her butthole, and reached a finger in to fish out Rei.

            “It probably isn’t safe in there, dolly.  You know that I have to use that sometimes, right.”  She said this to Eva 00, stuck to her finger, now smelling rather strongly after what she just did.  “Okay then, where should you stay… honestly, I don’t know of anywhere safer than where Shinji is.  Could you join him down there?”

            “I suppose…”

            “Ok.  She spit on the Eva, wiping the giant figure off afterwards.  She knew she wouldn’t be able to get all of the stench of her butt off of her, but she hoped it’d be sanitary enough anyway.  She shouldn’t be able to even exist at her current height, so Asuka hoped that her body would be somewhat resistant to other problems as well. 

            “Well… down the hatch.”  Asuka quickly jammed Rei into her vagina, almost making her dizzy with the speed that she moved her finger.  It was amazing how just earlier that day, the speck she was jamming up her cooch was able to ram it so hard it ached.  Such is life.

            Asuka stood over Tokyo-3, hands on her hips.  It would not have been appropriate to say that she stood in it, as at closing near two miles in height, the tallest buildings stood just over her ankles.  I haven’t been able to shower since I began having my… spurts.  I imagine my feet absolutely STINK by now. Maybe I shouldn’t do this… wouldn’t I hurt people anyway though… I guess I can try to be gentle.  People won’t exactly adore me if I just go about killing them.   She wriggled her toes outside of the city, not knowing what to do.  She didn’t just want to crush them all, that wouldn’t be any fun.  She decided to play it by ear as she spotted many tiny people moving outside of the tiny buildings, coming to see the giant.  This is never going to get old.  Asuka walked right up to the edge of the city and boomed “The girl you see before you is the great Asuka Langley Soryu!  She was entered upon this city in a big way, and she’s only going to get bigger!”  She heard dozens of tiny cries, distinguishing them one by one, basking in a glow of approval.  But then she heard another one… one she didn’t want to hear.

            “Asuka!”  The loud admonishing sound of Kaji’s voice could be distinguished by Asuka, the girl’s senses enhanced at her gigantic size.

            “Kaji…”  the entire ground rattled, the force of an earthquake hitting it, as she repositioned herself in such a way that she was lying down on the ground.  “How are you feeling…”

            “Asuka…” Kaji sighed.  He had a clothespin on his nose, preventing her pheromones from getting to him.  “Do you think that you might be causing just a bit of a mess.  Just a little?”

            “I… I don’t have any choice, do I?  Not at this size.  I’m going to hurt people anyway.  What’s the big deal if I have a little fun?”  The girl was fidgeting, clawing large chunks of dirt out of the earth with her fingernails. 

            “You didn’t have to grow this big, did you?  You know how Shinji’s… uh… you know, makes you grow?  By the way, where is he anyway?”

            “Yes… I do.  I know that much Kaji.  Hmmph!”  Asuka pouted, even as her head was taller than the skyscraper that Kaji was standing on.

            “Well then, it’s obvious, you don’t have to grow so big.” 

            “But it’s so cool!  I don’t think that you understand what it’s like Kaji.  So I can hurt people.  So what?  Of course that’s going to happen at this size.”

            “You could have crushed me or Misato before, and you wouldn’t even know it!  You have to quit doing this to people!”

            “This is just the planning stage Kaji, I’ll cooperate more later.  All people have to do is build… facilities for someone my size, treat me how I deserve to be, and I won’t be killing people anyway.  Oh, and if you want to know where Shinji is, he’s pretty deep inside me, heading towards my womb.  I know what you’re thinking, but I’m kind of the gatekeeper here, and if I’m letting the little pervert explore Asuka’s caves, you’re not going to be able to get at him.  The dolls in there too.  In their Eva’s of course.  It would be dangerous otherwise.”

            “Asuka!  Get a hold of yourself!  How would they be able to make anything to accommodate how big you’re going to be!”

            “They will, or I’ll be very… very mad.”  Asuka arched her shoulders, a cute pout on her face.  Or at least it would have been cute if she didn’t have the potential to annihilate the city in the span of a few minutes. 

            “Look Asuka, don’t you think you’d be terrified if Misato was this big?  If she was doing all this.”

            “Yeah, but do you think anyone would have a right to just tell her to stand still.  That’s all I’ve been doing the past couple of days.  Booooorrrrinnnnggg~”

            “Yeah!”

            “Let her do what she wants!”

            “ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!  ASUKA!”  A chant began from the crowd, all of them in support of the mountainous redhead.

            “See Kaji!  They think that I can do what I want.  Bleehhh~”  She stuck out her tongue towards Kaji, taunting the tiny man on top of the building. 

            “Asuka… I thought you’d want to…”

            “You never paid attention to me anyway.  Everyone’s looking towards me now.  I like their adoration.  I’m not going to go out of my way to hurt anybody.  I’m just saying that, until the relations are finalized, it’s going to be certain that I’ll hurt some people.”  As she said this, her growth, having stopped for a little while began to resume.  “Oh, I guess that’s Shinji, or Rei.  I can’t really tell.”  Asuka flashed an innocent smile as a rumbling sound began to reverberate across the entire area, the result of Asuka’s growth resuming.  It gradually increased in intensity, as Asuka’s nose rose above Kaji’s position on top of the skyscraper. 

            “I like you Kaji, I really do.  But I’m going to have some fun.  For now, if you want to stay safe, it might be a good idea to get out of here.”  Kaji complied with exactly that order.  He didn’t know how much time he had before Asuka got bored, but he had to get out of there now.  He descended down the elevator, quickly moving as most of the others had made it to the top, and dashed for his car once he reached the bottom.  As he drove out of the city, speeding at over 100 mph, he knew that Asuka wasn’t going to let anybody stop her.

            Asuka was growing fast, and also getting bored fast.  Every movement she made as she figeted caused tremors to shake the town.  After a couple of minutes, the girl stood up again, looking at all the cameras and adoring faces gazing up at her-at least those who weren’t knocked down from the force of her getting up.  She figured it was past ten o-clock based on the height of the moon.  She didn’t have much time left.  Her growth accelerated, the result of Shinji or Rei… again, finding their release somewhere within her.  Now was the end.  Asuka turned towards the crowd, and simply smiled playfully.  It was now time to show them who’s boss.