- Text Size +

The gigantic redhead began to pace slowly, feeling the eyes of all of the crowd on her.  “Well… I put you down for a moment, but I’d actually like the three of you to come with me.  I don’t think you can do anything to argue against me anyway.  I think I’ll go and show everyone the new me at school!  It might be a nice ‘little’ surprise for them.  Man becoming an Eva is so cool!  Although I guess none of you would know what it’s like.  It doesn’t matter anyway.  You can just let me take care of everything from now on.  Anyway, let’s go!”  Asuka picked up her three companions, and began to jog towards the school at what for her was a brisk pace.  While she tried to keep her hands level, the force of her jogging was still enough to shake Shinji, Rei, and Misato up and down as she bobbed down the street towards the school.  Large cracks were left in the asphalt from the sheer force each of her footfalls exerted on the ground beneath her.  People could hear the noise of her footfalls from some distance away, and would look outside with a mixture of curiosity and dread, expecting it to be some sort of Angel attack.  However, they were all stunned when they noticed it to be one red haired girl, running forward with a confident grin placed upon her face.  Her seven feet of orange red hair was streaming wildly behind her as she ran.  Her feet were becoming black and dirty as much of the asphalt was beginning to stick to it.  Cars were bouncing up and down from the force of the footfalls, sending out alarms wherever she was running.  She made sure to look out for any people on the streets, as she didn’t want to hurt anyone.  She would sometimes slow down and wave to people as she passed them, receiving a blank stare in response.  As she ran, she was thinking about what would happen to her afterwards, contradicting the smile she showed on the outside.  I wonder what fighting the Angels directly will be like.  This thing isn’t going to give me an A.T. field, will it?  Ritsuko also said I’d return to normal afterwards.  This is nice, but I won’t be able to do anything afterwards.  The past couple of days have been one stupid giant orgy.  At any rate, I shouldn’t be naked all the time.  Let’s go to NERV first and get some clothes out of them if I can.    With that decision, Asuka decided to head towards NERV headquarters instead.  Even as she did, she noticed that Shinji was again trying to thrust his dick into her, this time rapidly inserting it into the palm of her hand

            “Asuka… I never knew what your hand felt like before…”

            “Shinji, not now.”  This definitely has its downsides.  I think the longer I’m around people, the more of an effect I have on them.  And it’s fucked me up too!  She was already somewhat moist again, liquid trickling out of her vagina indicating her near permanent state of arousal.  The same was going on for Rei and Misato as well, both of them together in her right hand.  I’m going to find out what in the world is going on.

            Asuka approached the NERV headquarters, knowing that she wouldn’t exactly be able to enter the normal way.  However, cameras were placed all along the outside of the perimeter so she figured someone would come eventually, especially considering her stature.  “HEY!  I want to talk to Ritsuko, so she had better come out here!  I want to know everything that is going on with this experiment!”

            Eventually, an electronic voice came through the speaker.  “Um… yes… it’s Ritsuko.  What did you want to know about the experiment?”

            “You said before that it was reversible… is it?”  The gigantic girl looked forward, with a bit of a grimace on her face, while she thought about what she was told about the experiment.

            “Well… yes… it should be, based on everything I’ve researched about it.  It should take a while, though…”

            “YOU ARE LOOKING INTO IT, RIGHT!  This is pretty cool, but I like watching TV, seeing people, and kind of not being a gigantic monster.  It might also be a good thing for that puny Shinji’s sanity.”  While she was talking to her, she was teasing Shinji’s dick with her fingers, intending to show Ritsuko exactly what she had gotten into.  Through the cameras Shinji’s squeals were recorded, his squirming visage being but on display to all of the people watching. 

            “Could I have some clothes anyway, Ritsuko?  I know this potion has had some fucked up effect on me, but I’d still like to be able to at least get dressed!”

            “We… we’re having a set prepared for when you reach full capacity as an Eva unit, if that’ll suffice”

            “DAMN IT!  You know I’ll fight the stupid Angels because it’s necessary, but that doesn’t mean I’m just going to take all of this from NERV.  Sigh… whatever, I’m not going to school like this… I don’t know what to do.”  As Asuka turned around, in preparation to leave NERV headquarters, she was greeted by a horrifying sight.  Kaji was walking toward the headquarters, appearing to enter it on some business.  He was listening to music and humming along, a carefree smile on his handsome face as he prepared to enter the building. 

Asuka was desperately dreading the thought of him seeing her at several stories tall, holding Shinji, Misato, and Rei in her hands. 

            “By the way, could you return the others to us?  There were some tests we wanted them to go over today.”  Asuka swiveled around towards the cameras as if to shush them, and quickly placed Rei, Misato, and Shinji down in front of the door.  Rei went through the door, emotionless as usual, still soaking in Asuka’s saliva.  She looked around stoically, as if to say whatever, and then went through the doors with no comment.  Misato quickly followed.  Shinji looked at Asuka like a lost little puppy, begging to stay with her.  However, under Asuka’s fierce glare, he went through the door slowly, separating himself from the giant with great difficulty, looking back at her even as he went through the entrance.

“Secret… AGENT MAN!, Secret… AGENT MAN!  They’ve given you a NUMBER and taken away your NAME…” I can make out what he’s singing!  Crap, he’s getting close. Oh, Kaji.  He can’t see me!  I’ll try sneaking around…  The giant girl began tiptoeing around Kaji slowly, to head away, immediately forgetting about her conversation with Ritsuko.  She gingerly walked to the side of the road, her footsteps quiet to her, yet still quite loud to those of a normal scale.  However, Kaji’s music was as well, and he kept walking along obliviously.  Asuka appeared to be in the clear until her foot came into contact with a bush on the ground.  She began to feel herself lose contact with the ground and she panicked, falling in the side of a building with a resounding crash as the concrete broke up upon her falling into it.  Her body felt disoriented as the building largely gave way before her, leading to a giant cloud of dust rising up in the street, as the crash resounded, echoing throughout the streets.  Kaji turned around and noticed the gigantic redhead crashing into the buildings, her butt sticking more than ten feet in the air, supported by legs as thick as treetrunks, holding Shinji in her hand.  At this Kaji jumped up, startled, and prepared to run into NERV’s headquarters, preparing to give Ritsuko a piece of his mind.  However, Asuka quickly sprang into action and ran to the entrance, using her hand to quickly block it.  Resigning himself, Kaji quickly turned around.

            “Asuka… just tell me.  What did Ritsuko say about this experiment?”

            “Ritsuko said that I’ll be able to function as an Eva soon!  I’ll be able to take of everything!  NERV won’t have to worry about anything else, I can fight the Angels myself!  And…” she said fidgeting slightly, the gigantic girl shuffling her foot slightly on the street that was cracked beneath her.  She was tossing her mass of red hair, stretching many feet in length, girlishly about her, putting on a rather demure impression for someone of her size.  “How do you think about how I look?  This experiment has changed me quite a bit, hasn’t it?  Do you think you might want to out with me now?  I think I’ve managed to take on quite a capable role!”

            “Asuka… I like Mi… I prefer women who are somewhat of a proper age.  There’re more life experiences behind them, you know.  I’ve mentioned this before.”

            “Kaji, come on!”

            “It looks like you’re holding a little lover in your hand right now anyway, Asuka!”  Kaji pointed towards her hand, in which the naked Shinji was still present.  Asuka had completely forgotten about him, focusing all of her efforts on Kaji.  He was still squirming in her hand, still in the constant state of arousal that had now become characteristic of Shinji.  Yet, Asuka noticed that there was something in Kaji’s pants even as she said this. 
            “You still appear to be glad to see me though, Kaji.  Don’t you want to try this out?  At least a little!  C’mon, Kaji, you know you want to.”  She stood there, incredulous.  The defined, tone lines of her athletic and supple body were all magnified beyond what anyone else’s ever were.  She practically stood before him as something beyond human, and yet he still jilted her.  She couldn’t understand. 

            “Look… Asuka, could you quit blocking my way.  I need to find something out about this experiment, and I’m sure you’ll be very interested in the answer as well, so if you could let me through.”

            “NO!”  Asuka screamed, grabbing Kaji in her hand.  “WHY! Why don’t you like me!  What’s so great about that Misato!”

            “Look, that potion is affecting people somehow, and that includes you.  I need to find out why Ritsuko is running this stupid experiment, so if you could let me go, that would be appreciated…”

            Kaji began to feel large tears fall upon his body as Asuka began to cry, still holding Kaji in his hands.  Shinji had managed to get control of himself again and was staring questioningly at the scene before him.  The girl just sat on the ground for a while, not sure of what to do.  “Do you think I’ll ever return to normal, Kaji?  I don’t think I want to stay this way forever.”

            “I’ll find out, Asuka.  Just let me back down, and I’ll find out what’s going on.”

            Suddenly, Kaji was pulled into Asuka’s massive chest, his body being rubbed against hers as she feebly attempted to hug him like she would a doll.  She could feel his stubble against her skin, which was somewhat ticklish.  Kaji made sure to think of anything else he could while he was against her skin, as a way of preventing him from losing his self-control.  “Ok… so you’ll help me, right?  I’ll let you go then.  I’ll see you later Kaji!”  Asuka slowly lowered Kaji the ten feet to the ground, letting him down gently.  She watched as the tiny form proceeded to walk into the NERV building following his every step.  After he went, Asuka sat there, thinking that she might not truly return to normal.  She went through with this because she wanted people to pay attention to her, but how would it be if she had no place to stay.  She figured everyone would come through.  She calmed down as she realized that Ritsuko wouldn’t just do this to her without leaving her any way of returning to normal.  She looked over at Shinji, who was just standing on her shoulder curiously, and Asuka began to smirk

            “So, looks like it’s been kind of a wild ride, hasn’t it Third Child?  I guess you’ve come to your senses now.  I’m sorry I did that to you earlier… with my butt…”

            It wasn’t like Asuka to apologize, and Shinji wasn’t sure what was going on.  “Asuka, do you think you’re okay.  Um… what did you want to do now?  Do you think we should try to find a place for you to stay?”

            “No Shinji… I’m sure someone will give me a place to stay.  I’ve got to worry about food first, I think that might be a bit harder for someone to find for me.”  Shinji heard a rumble from her massive stomach, and Shinji wondered what amount of food she would possibly find to satisfy her.  Asuka turned her three foot tall head towards Shinji, now sitting on her shoulder, and said nonchalantly “so you’ve been appreciating my company quite a bit nowadays, huh.  Really can’t stay away from Asuka, can you Shinji?”

            “Well… um… I think it’s the potion.  Whatever it’s done to you has been having quite an effect on me.”

            Asuka looked at Shinji dryly, narrowed her eyebrows a little, and breathed slowly over him, amassing him in his warm breath.  “C’mon Shinji… you’ve been acting more nuts than anybody else.  I know I can make you crazy in a second.  Shinji felt the current washing past him, and even though he was pinching his nose, he felt a little faint from just that.  She was right.  He was completely obsessed with the growing teen girl.  A little tent formed in his pants just from that bit, and he was barely able to maintain control as he felt the hot air washing over him.  Asuka chuckled, looking at the obvious rise of the instrument which barely measured an inch to her now, a tiny needle in width. 

            “Oh Shinji… what will we do with you… WELL!  I have to show myself off around town for a little bit, since it’s obvious I’ll be taking care of the Angels alone instead of the Evas from now on.  Well, let’s see if you can control yourself around me, I don’t want to grow right away, and hopefully even you could keep yourself from humping me like a dog for a little bit.  I mean, I appreciate the sentiment, but from a pervert like you it doesn’t mean too much.”

            “But Asuka… I… I’m not sure why I can’t control myself around you at all.  I really don’t know why I’m like this.  I just feel your soft skin, and your smell… Asuka… you’re just so pe… perfect!”

            “Are you stupid!?  Of course I’m great.  But Shinji, try to control yourself a little bit.  I might try to share myself some with others as well.  I’m more than any ordinary girl, and trying to prevent anyone from experiencing my beauty should be a crime!  Anyway, I guess I’ll head on to the school for now.”  And I really should get something to eat, she thought.  A loud, protracted gurgle rose from her stomach at this time, and she thought of what area could possibly hold enough food for her.  She began to walk towards the school, hoping that they might be able to scrounge up enough food for her, grabbing Shinji in her hand and holding him roughly as she plodded on. 

            As Asuka walked towards the school, still completely buck naked, she felt as if she was on top of the world.  She was still sensing that everyone that she passed was fixated on her massive form.  Her breasts were bobbing an entire foot up and down as she walked towards her school, her fast pace set at over thirty miles per hour.  She winked at a woman who was sunbathing on her roof during the middle of the day, who waved back at the massive form.  Asuka saw the girl, who looked to be about five feet tall, maintaining a relatively dark skin tone on the roof.  She was evidently quite surprised by the sight of the giant girl, but delighted as well, and Asuka thought that she ought to give her a little treat.  In response to this, Asuka decided to make a little detour, putting her massive head in front of the girl.  She put the hand she wasn’t holding Shinji in on the roof, eliciting a groan from the structure from her massive weight.  The girl reached out and touched her face, marveling at the fact that anyone could be so large.  The girl was clearly flushed, Asuka’s presence causing temporary homosexuality like it appeared to in every woman she met.  Asuka reached down with her hand and pushed her back down into the lawn chair, tickling the miniscule girl, loving the soft feeling of the tiny person beneath her.  She felt the tiny stomach and breasts of the girl as she forcibly fondled her, the springy flesh enthusiastically squirming against her.  While she was doing this, other people were watching from the other buildings.  Someone else climbed up onto the roof to greet her, a man who was quite likely the woman’s husband.  He simply climbed up onto the roof and joined his wife, unconcerned about what his wife was doing.  Her gigantic yet slender form was magnified for everyone in the area, as they stopped to drink in her presence.  Asuka was finally being treated like the queen she thought she deserved to be.  Yet, just as quickly, she drew herself away from the couple, not wishing to remain too long here.

            “Hello everyone!  Yes!  It’s Asuka Langley Soryu!  You’ll be seeing a lot more of me in the future!   I’ll have to interrupt this show for a little bit now, because a girl needs her schooling.”  She sauntered off, ready to begin the real show when she arrived at school. 

            The girl began to walk faster towards the school, confident that her new size really did carry some advantages.

            They were already over halfway through the day, and the usual suspects were missing from their class.  Toji looked around as the Eva pilots were gone for another day.  It was perfectly normal, as what they were doing was more important than schooling, but it did feel somewhat pointless for them to even be going as they missed half of their classes.  Suddenly, he began to hear a light thud, and his pencil started to move across his desk on its own.  The thud became increasingly loud, and he noticed that everyone was staring right outside the window.  He slowly turned in dread, and saw something that was even worse than what he anticipated.  It’s got to be the largest god damn pair of tits in the world.  I can’t believe it, what in the hell’s going on… her hair is red.  That’s Asuka.  What the heck is going on?

            “Hello everyone!  I’d hate to interrupt class, but I think this is a little more important.  If everyone could come outside and see the new me, I’d be quite appreciative!  Everyone meet in the field to the side of the school to see something amazing!”  Everyone began to pour out of the class in excitement, eager to see how Asuka had transformed into a towering giantess overnight.  Even a few days ago, everyone was obsessed with her; now she had become something beyond human. 

            Shinji however, had changed.  He ordinarily had an amazing propensity to stay level headed around Asuka, and now that he had figured out that the smell of the potion caused the effects, he was able to prevent himself from suffering them.  And as such, a large part of him wanted to get off of Asuka’s wild ride.

            “Are you going to do what I think you are… Asuka?” 

            “Yes I am, Shinji.  Everyone has to see the secret of my growth!  Everyone will finally understand how awesome I am.  They thought piloting a giant robot was cool… now they have to see this!”

            “If everyone reacts as they’ve been before, they’re all just going to start humping you.” Shinji remarked.  “At any rate, are you sure Ritsuko is right.  There’s a reason she’s not telling you anything.”

            The girl straightened up.  “Even if I don’t return to normal, I’m confident there won’t be any problems.  “People will recognize that the girl who saved everyone from the Angels should get whatever she wants in return, and people won’t exactly want to piss me off anyway.  I should appreciate what I’ve got.  If they want me to get bigger, I will!”

            “Asuka, I don’t want to do this anymore, you’re treating me like a toy!”

            “C’mon Shinji, do what she wants!”  Cheers were emerging for the giant Asuka from the crowd in excitement.  Seeing a person so overpowering was incredible, and her sight was affecting all of them.  They saw her rounded, pert butt pushing away the dirt as it sunk into the ground, legs stretching before her for what seemed like forever, to feet that were over half as tall as they were.  Her head was blocking the sun, waves of red hair illuminated by its light falling around her.  In her hand, Shinji was roughly held.  He was necessary for the upcoming spectacle.  To become even more in the eyes of these people, she would have to use Shinji.

            “You are a toy.  Look.  I’ll keep you from pinching your nose, and then you’ll forget all about it.  Why don’t you just enjoy yourself, little Shinji?”  She wriggled her massive digit on Shinji’s nose, hoping to dislodge it.  To tell the truth, I don’t think it’s really her scent all that much.  It’s just everything about her… damn!  Shinji was starting to lose self-control again, when Asuka stopped rubbing her finger against her nose, and moved in closer to Shinji.  She brought her face closer into the boy she was holding, a sly, toothy grin placed upon her massive features.

            “Ok idiot… you weren’t able to hold back before, and you won’t now.  How does it feel to be a part of something so much larger than yourself!?”  She reached in and kissed Shinji, enveloping his entire face with her lips.  With that, Shinji’s fleeting moment of control was over, as he felt her tongue come out and lightly caress his own, which he stuck out to meet hers.  He felt what seemed like a river of her saliva flowing onto his face, and seeping into his mouth, which he eagerly drunk down.  This caused his mind to go blank, as Asuka began to become his world again.  Asuka winked at this time, signifying that the true fun had begun for all of the students watching her.  Other students were approaching the foreign girl, some beginning to caress her massive body as she gave them her permission.

            Asuka pulled Shinji away from her lips, and held him out in front of her, smirking at the fervent and adoring stare he gave her.  After all, she was the source of his immense pleasure, shouldn’t he worship her?  She gradually brought Shinji’s body down slowly towards into her mouth, attempting to fit his entire body into it.  He was an extraordinarily tight fit, but it was one she was determined to make possible.  She felt his feet begin to tickle the back of her throat as she forced his body in.  He was flailing his legs throughout her mouth, as his arousal was equaled only be his fear.  The students were watching and cheering as she attempted to deep throat an entire person.  Shinji felt her tongue making room for his body as it slid around the edge of her mouth, the strong muscle forcing his body back and forth.  Shinji’s feet ended up kicking her uvula at one point, which caused Asuka to gag.  Shinji’s entire world lurched as more of him was forced into her when she gagged, forcing almost all of him into her mouth.  At the same time, the sensation of her gagging caused her to fall on her back, further causing Shinji to move like he was on a roller coaster.  Soon after this, the back of her tongue found his dick, and the massive muscle began rolling over and around his penis.  It was about the size of a tic-tac, so she wasn’t able to handle it with the most grace, but the feeling of the powerful muscle sliding against his insignificant organ was quickly driving him towards orgasm.  His legs were sticking down her throat, and he realized how completely insignificant he was towards her.  Yet, he still was being forced deeper into her, as she was being driven to by the cheers of the crowd around her. 

            Asuka was determined not to let anyone down, but as she tilted her head back with the substitute phallus filling up every inch of her mouth, she knew that there was only one way that she would be able to get Shinji inside her.  Yet, reliably, she knew Shinji would soon give her that possibility.  He’s a good little tool.  The third child is so obedient!  It’s so great that Shinji’s semen makes me bigger of all things!  It’s not like it’s exactly hard to get ahold of that!

            While this was going on Asuka held Shinji with her hands wrapped around the body, completing the imagery of the imaginary phallus.  She rocked her head back as she strained to force more and more of him inside her, finally leaving her hands only holding the ends of his legs, with her mouth opened as wide as it could be.  The tongue was only a little over a foot in width, and Shinji wrapped his arms around it, clinging to it as another source of support in addition to Asuka’s massive fingers.  Even so, it likely wasn’t necessary as it was a tight fit; every inch of his naked body was rubbing against Asuka’s sensual, wet mouth.  Saliva was pooling at the bottom of it, and every inch of Shinji was soaked.  The only source of light came from outside, and her mouth was wrapped around his legs, letting very little light into the moist cave.  He was also continuously feeling a strong rhythmic wind as she breathed it and out.  He had to make sure to take in air herself while she breathed in, because the air she exhaled was entirely full of carbon dioxide.  She seemed to inhale quickly and exhale slowly, giving him little chance to breathe himself while he was trapped inside Asuka.

            “Everyone, looks like stupid Shinji really wants to get inside me.  He decided to try a bit of an unusual method since I’m a growing girl.  I’ve decided to humor him and offer him Asuka’s ultimate kiss, if he can handle it.  Everyone needs to cheer him on!  He’s not going to do it unless he has your support!”  Asuka riled up the crowd, getting them to cheer louder.

            “C’mon Ikari, you can do this!”
            “Go Shinji!  Ride that tongue!”  The entire crowd was cheering as the boy was drawn into Asuka.  It was the most bizarre experience anyone could witness, yet everyone was being riled on.

            “C’mon~ I need more support than that.  You’re just passively watching on.  I’m not sucking down Shinji for nothing.  Are you seriously going to pass this chance up?  Asuka cupped her breasts in her hand, showing the students what exactly they were passing up.  I want ALL of you on me, inside me.  One little brat can’t do the job, can he?”  The students began to walk towards Asuka, unsure of how to approach a girl over a hundred times as large as them.

            “I need MORE enthusiasm!  Are you seeing a movie, or are you being allowed to hump the great Asuka Langley Soryu!  You know how pathetic you are… unless you demonstrate it, I’m not giving you anything!”  What was being missed by everybody was that her mouth was so massive, that she was able to find a way to speak properly even with Shinji inside it.  The students began to run towards her, rubbing themselves against her massive body. 

            “NO!  That’s not enough.  Act like the little boys and girls you are!”  Asuka flicked some students, roughly knocking them over.  She brought her head closely to them, her hair falling all around them, with Shinji still in her mouth.  With her nose less than a foot away from them, she said quietly “just act naturally, do what you want to do.  Otherwise… I’ll be mad.”  The boys pants quickly fell, and they began to stroke themselves to the sight of her.  This prompted a satisfied grin from the 14 year old.

 

“Does it feel good~”

“YES!  YES ASUKA!  VERY GOOD!”

“I haven’t even given you any help though.”  A gigantic glob of saliva fell from her open mouth, landing on the dick of one of the boys below, causing him to shudder in pleasure.   “Remember, there’s more where that comes from… much more, for everyone here.”  Asuka always acted as if she had proper sexual mores, but in reality a strong exhibitionist streak always ran through her. 

Asuka would demand more later, but all she wanted now was for everyone to debase themselves.  They wouldn’t be allowed any self-control in her presence.  She loved feeling the little hands of numerous students on her body, as they fought to be closer to her.  They rubbed themselves against her, one girl even rubbing her face all over Asuka’s left foot, causing Asuka to knock another boy over as the ticklish sensation caused her to push her foot forward in a sudden movement.

Everyone was looking at her breasts, once the size of a modest C cup, they were now beyond what any alphabet could describe.  As she gave them her permission, everyone was crawling all around her, and she squirmed from the ticklish sensation as the other students crawled around her body.  She even felt someone trying to get to her butthole by crawling beneath the cheeks that had buried themselves into the dirt.  Asuka, the immature girl that she sometimes was, responded by farting again, the stream of gas powerful enough to blow the boy’s hair back.  Other students were going in between their bare legs, feeling like babies themselves as they looked into the massive sexual organ that appeared to demand more than any one of them could offer.  Her sex was not meant for one person, but the trickling rivulet of fluid flowing out from it into the grass demanded everyone’s attention.  While she was doing this, she was rearranging Shinji, hoping to get him in a more comfortable position while still allowing her to speak.  At the same time, this resulted in Shinji being battered around, but in his sexual haze he didn’t mind.  Some students, however, were more level headed than others, and soon Asuka heard a voice calling out for her from below.

            “Asuka… is this some experiment NERV is running?  Why are you showing yourself off to the entire school like this?”  Hikari was still attempting to play the role of class representative during this madness.

            “Mmmpphhn Iwwll bwe tehhe Eva!”  Asuka said, unable to form words properly while she was choking down Shinji’s body.  She looked somewhat guiltily down at Hikari, knowing how much she tried to maintain order in the classroom even while so much insanity was going on at NERV.  She started to wonder if the potion may have had some effect on her as well.  But, looking at the other students around her, she knew she had never been able to pin people, literally and figuratively, with her butt.  She felt what was no several students shift as she wriggled her posterior on the field below.  No… Hikari will enjoy this too.  I won’t let her tell me what to do!  In one moment, she decided it is time to bring Shinji to his release, and knowing it took very little to drive him over the edge, she brought her tongue into her mouth, arching it.  This forced Shinji’s head to the roof of her mouth, giving him very little room as he was sticking to it.  Meanwhile, the tip of the gigantic tongue began to play with her dick, and Shinji immediately noticed it.  The organ which blocked his view to the front and below was at the same time being relatively gentle with his dick, curling around it, sending him into a state of sexual euphoria.  He was humping the gigantic pink muscle, thrusting his entire body into the platform supporting him.  Just over a day ago, his tongue was a relative equal with hers, and this thing could be inside his mouth.  Now it forced him back and forth, forcing Shinji to admit his complete inferiority to the massive Asuka.    

            It was at that moment that Shinji predictably began to come again into the maw of the awaiting Asuka, and she lowered her tongue back towards the floor of her mouth.  It shot out of his dick forcibly, to where it landed on its surface, seed trickling down her throat to where it would be absorbed in her incomprehensible stomach.  He was depositing his seed on her tongue, spurting shot after shot of sticky liquid onto her tongue.  Yet, this amount still seemed pathetic when compared to the size of the massive pink muscle, which continued to writhe back and forth.  Shinji was nervous as he heard the loud swallowing, in addition to all of the other noises he heard, being inside her.  It felt like it was sucking him down with him, away from independence, away from the outside, where he could just dissolve into and become a part of Asuka.  A trickle of saliva was flowing from the mouth of the girl, flowing from her mouth and landing on the ground below, joining the stream of her ejaculate.  As everyone was watching, some of the students humping her massive body, they noticed that something was beginning to happen.  They were being pushed back as the soft flesh they were throwing themselves against began to expand even larger.  She felt her growth resuming after a long break, and the last bit of Shinji began to slide into her mouth, being drawn into Asuka’s slippery throat.  A student who had largely crawled under her butt felt himself being crushed as the fleshy surface expanded and began to trap him beneath it.  He kept kneading at and caressing the flesh of her butt, not even noticing that the flesh before him was expanding.  Asuka began bouncing in excitement as her growth resumed.  Soon the boy beneath her butt had only a split second to get away, but he made no motions to, and his arm was soon crushed under the ass of the titanic, and growing, teenage girl.  This remained largely unnoticed as the other students cheered due to the object of their lust and desirable swelling even larger in size.

            As Shinji began to find his feet sliding past Asuka’s lips, he began to panic.  He knew by now that her growth was more rapid every time it happened.  Where the first time, she grew only a couple of inches, now she might nearly double in height.  He felt his head tilting towards the back of her throat, and his world was tilting as it looked like he may soon be on a one way passage towards her stomach.  She was still swelling in size, and what seemed like a faint possibility before now seemed quite likely as his shoulders began to slide down her throat.  Her breathing was heightened, with the air sliding quickly back and forth.  The one clear corner his mind had obtained after ejaculation understood why.  She’s aroused by everyone seeing her.  She’s an exhibitionist!  Asuka could not resist showing herself off to others, and she was going to keep trying to grow if it could mean that there was more of her to see, if she was higher above everybody else.  He didn’t realize exactly what she was doing with him, however, and he began to scream thinking this was it.

            Idiot.  Does he think I’m really going to swallow him?  I’m just putting on a show, is all.  The deeper she forced Shinji into her, the more excited she got, however; and she was getting dangerously close to ingesting the Third Child.  In her excitement, she wasn’t thinking about Shinji at all, and she involuntarily swallowed, something that quickly drew Shinji deeper into her throat.  Shinji felt himself going into a place with no air, and he knew he was heading towards the stomach, where he would soon be dissolved.  He could barely hear the commotion outside, the sound of her heartbeat and her stomach eclipsing everything else.  Again he was inside the supernatural world of Asuka; it was like being back in the womb.  Away from the outside world.  Like being with mother.  Here I suppose I could die in peace…  Yet the growing girl moved up and retched violently, knocking over and bruising several of her admiring classmates as she sat up the effort to get Shinji back out.  He didn’t go back out at first, although he could feel the movement of the powerful, expanding muscles attempting to force him out.  Finally it worked, and he felt himself moving back towards her mouth, away from the awaiting oblivion…

            He was soon spit out into her hands, blinded by the strong light he saw as he was in her awaiting hands.  He found everyone cheering, as Asuka had managed to completely swallow a man whole.  Shinji just laid back in relief upon her still growing hand, having been able to survive being inside her. The crowd was all cheering for the gigantic girl.  Asuka noticed that there was strange liquid on her butt, clearly other people were… ejaculating on her as well.  Still, it was kind of gross.

            She couldn’t stop-seeing everyone in a frenzy was driving her towards her own orgasm.  There were several students in front of her growing vagina, the clear fluid streaming out of it.  The students were wading through the sticky liquid, all trying to pleasure her, to somehow prove to be useful to Asuka.  She began to thrust her hips forward into the mass of students, all of them serving as her lover.  All the little hands were her lovers, all caressing her simultaneously.

            “Wow… The Second Child really has made her big debut.  You really can’t keep your little hands off of me, can you?”  Asuka was talking to the whole crowd at once, knowing she was the only one they were focusing on.  Students were climbing all over her now, some climbing onto her stomach.  It felt like the entire student body was climbing over her now.  She truly had conquered the school.  She giggled softly, causing some of the students to bounce up and down on her stomach.  Even if together they were all her lover, individually they were only insects.  She brought her finger across her stomach, playing with a couple of the students who were on there.  It was funny to see their tiny bodies move back and forth when she manipulated them with her finger.

            “You can’t really handle me though… you know that.”  Asuka looked down upon the students, crawling all over her.  “Yet you try anyway, it’s so cute!”  She thrust her boobs above them, her still swelling body appearing to taunt them.  It was a nearly vertical climb to reach her amazing breasts, and her arousal was beginning to cause sweat to trickle down the length of her entire body.  “You’re all so dirty~ you’re cumming all over me.  Yet I barely notice it, heheheh.  You all really can’t produce a whole lot of cum, can you?  C’mon, I’ll be your theme park, guys, if you want me to be.”

            She really was growing a lot though.  This spurt wasn’t ending nearly as quickly as the previous ones.  Her skin was still pressing out, and Asuka was becoming ridiculously big when compared to the people around her body.  People were being pushed back even as they thrusted into her skin, its force overwhelming them.  She was still moving her hips slightly, thrusting a vagina as tall as they were into the masses of adoring classmates.  I’m not going to hurt anyone on purpose, but if they get hurt while crawling over me, it’s their fault.  Asuka found it hilarious how miniature people, girls and boys, who were pushed back by the massive hips, would keep getting up again, trying to press themselves against the massive sexual organ.  Finally, she began to jam a couple of the closest students into her pulsating organ, filling up the feisty pussy with multiple students. 

“C’mon Shinji!  Let’s ride the Asuka!  She placed Shinji on top of her wide back, and Asuka began to sit up, taking a pair of girls who were buried inside her buttcrack.

“God… what is it with my ass!?  You people are like dogs, you know that!  Heheheh. Yep, shove your heads up your butthole, don’t you.  GOD!  AHHAHAHAHA!  Ok… I’ll help you, let the big girl help you out.”  Asuka reached around to try to push her forward, deeper into her ass.  However, she knew she couldn’t push her forward too much, or she would be unable to breathe.  They were like insects, but together all of them were her lover, and she didn’t want to hurt them. 

As she pushed the student in, she wriggled her butt a little in the air and arched it high above them, advertising her incredible posterior.  The boys in the school wished they could take that, wished that they could thrust inside it.  However, it hovered twenty feet above them, taunting them.  Reminding them just how meaningless they were compared to her.  However, some of them were up there with her, as she used her other hand to manipulate four students that were now hanging in her pussy.  The four made a tight fit, although it was becoming somewhat easier as Asuka was STILL growing.  She loved the feeling of their tiny bodies rubbing up against the edges of her walls, feeling a sexual thrill from the feeling of containing all of the people within her.  She pushed the people in, trying to get them to probe her most sensitive spots.  But she was providing most of the stimulation herself.  Her juices were flowing strongly out of her pussy coating the students, and dripping to the floor below, where eager people reached in and drunk it.  Asuka had become a living orgy, someone who was constantly at the center of everyone’s attention. 

She dropped back down to the ground again, flattening her breasts on the ground trapping a couple of people between them.  Looking at all the little people around her, she reached the peak of her orgasm, and thrust her mighty butt in the air one more time, before expelling the people inside her through her pussy juices.  Her swelling was slowing down, and Asuka looked around contentedly at the students all around her.

            “So, what do you think?  50 feet tall.  55?  I think that’s a pretty good estimate.  Man, you’re all so teeny.  Ah well.  Now Shinji, I know you want me to get bigger, but we’ll have to wait till later, you little horny bug.” 

Shinji was indeed humping her upper back, where he was placed upon it, largely forgotten in the orgy.  He was hoping for release.  For her to become bigger.  To become his world.  For release.  “Asuka… Asuka… Asuka… he moaned, as if in chanting her name, she could become infinite in size.”

“Shinji, we’ll have to wait until later.  For now, I’m kind of hungry.  And a little tired too.  You still have needs, even if you’re the size of a building.  HEY!  Everyone, bring me all the food you’ve got in there.  On the double!  Move it!”

“We’ll get you every speck of it Asuka!” The students ran towards the school, hoping to bring enough to satisfy the massive girl.

She let Shinji stay with her, however, planning to give him a little something.

“Well pervert, good news!  I need to pee again!”  While Asuka waited for the other students to gather her food, she used her hands to build a massive hole in the ground.  Removing huge clumps of dirt to create a pool ten feet deep.  It was only a little more than five feet across, however.  When she finished she reached towards her back and grabbed Shinji, taking him in front of her face, her grin filling his entire view. 

“You’re gonna get in that pool, Shinji.”

“A… Asuka.”

“Look.  Remember last time.  You know you love Asuka’s steamy, stinky yellow piss!  So I thought I’d give you an entire pool of it.  Be grateful!”

“Well… Asuka… I”

“Well, it’s not like you exactly have a choice, Third Child.”  With that she placed him into the pool, and then began to shimmy over it, until her crotch was blocking out the sun, and everything became dark at the bottom of the dirt hole where Shinji was.  Finally, Asuka let the backed up pee flow out of her, the stream knocking Shinji over immediately, its strong force hammering him.  Shinji had opened his mouth to breathe just as she suddenly shot it out, and his mouth was full of her piss.  He swallowed it, still in a sexual delirium from his experiences over the past days.  It quickly began to gather around him in the darkness, the surface almost immediately covered.  There was no time when it was safe to breathe in the darkness, as Asuka would always shift her body slightly, making it impossible to tell from what direction the stream was coming from.  Soon it became hard to move anyway, as the piss was reaching, and even surpassing his waist.  Her pee had grown right along with her, meaning that the volume of piss she was expelling would likely be enough to fill up the entire pool.  Shinji’s ears were filled with the torrential noise of her stream of pee impacting the pool below, its movement creating strong currents in the filling pool.  This was just the main stream, however.  The girl sprayed much more of it throughout all of the dirt hole, meaning that there was no place to which Shinji could escape her pee.  And he wasn’t sure if he exactly wanted to.

Asuka was giggling immaturely at the thought of Shinji being battered back and forth by her pee.  “God, that’s a relief to get that out of me, huh Shinji.  It’s amazing how much piss a little girl like me has!”

“Mmmph!”  Shinji only responded with a muffled scream.

“What’s that?  You want more!  Well, I had a lot of beer last night, and I’ve been needing to go for a while, so here’s a hell of a lot of piss, just for you to drink Shinji!  Be grateful!”  With that, she quit holding back her reserves of noxious, yellow liquid, and began to unleash an absolute torrent of piss, flowing out much faster than before.  The liquid began to ascend past Shinji’s shoulders, and he realized that he would have to swim in this pool, after all.  The liquid still kept pouring in, even as he flailed to stay above the surface of the pool of pee.  His head was ascending ever closer to the oversized vagina through which her piss was exiting, and as he swam desperately in the pool, he was quickly running out of room.  Her mass effectively blocked out the outside world, and so it surprised him when in his flailing he came into contact with the skin on her crotch.  He was quickly being forced into it as the piss filled up every inch of the whole he was in, filling the makeshift pool to the brim. 

“Shinji, you seem kind of desperate in there.  Don’t you like my pee?  I’m really giving you a lot of it.”

“Asuka, I can’t *gurgle* breathe!”

“Shinji, you wimp.  Surely one girl’s piss can’t be that much of a problem.”

Soon Shinji was pressed up against Asuka’s vagina, and knew that the only choice was to get in, even while the stream was still going on.  His head and back was being pressed against her crotch, as he quickly became claustrophobic in these dark confines.  He began to try to crawl in the opening, even while the strong stream was still pouring through it.  There was some amount of air that had been trapped their earlier, and as the pee wasn’t going through it, he was finally able to escape the stream.  He was soon effectively lodged in there, having forced himself in during the process of trying to escape from the pool of her pee.  His world flipped upside down soon afterwards as she rolled over, Asuka finally having emptied her bladder.  Even while he was being battered throughout this whole process, Shinji had remained hard.  Anything she did to him made him hard.  .

            The whole process had lasted only thirty seconds.

            “Shinji, I know you want to get inside me, but this is taking it a bit far, don’t you think?”

            She wasn’t able to make out anything coming from Shinji, as everything he said was muffled from inside her folds.  She reached in lazily to pull him out of her folds, and deposited the pee-soaked body on a relatively undestroyed patch of grass next to her.  It was then that she noticed his erection was peaking out yet again.  The thing appeared to be less than half an inch to her now, hardly visible to the massive girl.  She hoped the other students were bringing all the food that they could find, and Asuka decided to get in another growth spurt before she went to sleep.  The Angels could come any time after all, and that’s why she hoped to do it.  That was why.

            Shinji will take anything, and he’ll just beg for more.  How pathetic.  I guess that’s how everyone is though, now.

            “Well Shinji, do you want to get this over with?  You know you’re just going to make me bigger, just going to cum in me time and time again.  You love looking up and up at me, don’t you Shinji?”

            “A… Asuka,” Shinji was stammering in the cold, shivering from being naked and covered in piss. 

            “Aww… are you cold?  You’re cold, aren’t you little Shinji.  Do you want me to make you warm, to bring you close?  Mommy can make you feel better, Shinji.  Alllll better.”

            “I… I…”

            “If you don’t say anything, I can just leave you right there.”

            “I… I’d like you to make me warm, Asuka.  I’d like that a lot.”

            “That’s a good boy, Shinji!  Come right here.”  She picked him up in a hand that was much larger than his entire body and hugged him against her chest, on the hump of his left boob.  Soon she began to mash the two together, trapping him between the two of them.  God, he has a really weird stupid grin on his face.  Does he think I’m his woman or something?  Well, if he wants to have sex with me, he can try.

            With this, Asuka picked up Shinji again and lowered him towards the massive vagina, prepared to put him inside her sex.  Shinji was squirming a little, but her sexual power left him little will for resisting her.  Soon, he found himself being placed inside the massive organ, but it wasn’t enough.  When Misato was put inside of her, she was so much smaller that only her legs were able to fit in, the waist being too wide, but recently she was able to fit four people at once into the massive thing.  She shoved Shinji in and quickly pulled him out, using his body as an entirely insufficient phallus.  He was flushed and panting, overcome by the scent of her sex, the feel of her smooth pink vagina, and the slick sound he made as he was pulled in and out of her.  He could also hear her moans, which were at first largely faked.  However, the incredible feeling of power she had turned her on even if nothing else could. 

            “Uh… oh, Shinji take me.  Damn, you’re SOOO big Shinji!  How is a girl like me supposed to take all of you in?  I’ll do my best though.”

            Again, Asuka arched her hips as if she was actually taking someone’s dick, bringing Shinji in deeper and deeper each time.  Shinji began to make an effort to bring her towards climax as well, using his tiny hands, feet, and tongue to probe at her sensitive areas.  He was so small, that he was able to get in deeper than she could ordinarily with her fingers.  He was much more successful in bringing her towards release than he normally was, and he was bringing her towards her own release with his ministrations.  This was causing him to be rewarded with more of her liquid, rivulets of her cum pouring into his mouth.  His breathing was again desperate, as there was little air at these depths of her vagina.  Soon, Asuka saw the other students coming back, bringing her massive piles of food on carts, likely all that they could find in the cafeteria, and she decided to try something funny. 

            “Uh… oh God, Shinji!  Deeper!  Harder!  You’re so big Shinji, I need you deeper, you stud!”

            Asuka quickly flipped Shinji around and shoved him legs first in far deeper in her vagina, to the depths where he again couldn’t see anything, to where he was again in a tight, confined, moist cave.  His legs disappeared entirely from the view of the outside world, and she heard light muffled screams as she did it, but she knew that deep down Shinji enjoyed it.  In a way she thought of Shinji as her toy now; so she didn’t want to break him.  That was why she made sure to push him in by the legs first; she might disrupt his breathing otherwise.  Finally, she used one last shove to push him as deep as she could, to the point where he was fully wedged inside her depths.  She made it look like she was just playing with herself as she did this, because again Asuka had an idea. 

            “Asuka!  We brought you everything we could find!”  That voice was one which Asuka could recognize as Kensuke’s.  Huh… I’m practically a giant robot now, he must find me pretty cool, mustn’t he?  Well, let’s keep this show going, for a bit longer… I’m going to have to sleep soon.

            “Okay everyone, bring it all over here!”  Even as she said this, she kept squeezing her vaginal muscles, stimulating the insufficiently sized Shinji-dick buried deep inside her.  The other people were barely holding back, intently watching the stream of cum spreading out from Asuka, into the grass.  Others were staring at the nearby pool, filled entirely with her pee.  Asuka could observe a couple of students… and the gym teacher reaching into their pants and masturbating rather furiously at the sight of her. 

            “You got this just for me!  Thank you all so much!”  Asuka clapped her hands, with a smile on her face, looking towards all of the food which had been placed out in front of her.  There appeared to be an assortment of sandwiches, a large variety of rice-normal school lunch type food.  Much of it had clearly been contributed from their own bentos, the students willing to give up their own lunches for their giantess idol.  Asuka was almost two thousand times as large as she was a couple of days ago, but the meal should be sufficient.  At my current size, anyway, Asuka thought smugly.  They need to learn that they have to try harder when it comes to me.  That hardly looks like it will work for a growing girl. 

            The students stared towards Asuka, expecting her to begin work on the feast they had spent so long accumulating for her, but she wasn’t starting on it.  Her arousal was becoming increasingly evident, her breath increasing in volume and pace, and her cheeks were flushed a deep red.  The liquid streaming out of her was becoming a full stream, it pooling in the ground below, filling the whole area with its pungent fragrance.  Wow, he’s really getting in there.  I never thought that SHINJI could do this to me.  It’s weird though, I’ve never produced anywhere near that much fluid before… I wonder if this is something else to do with that potion.  I don’t even really mind though… despite what Kaji said, this is fucking awesome.  I’m probably too much girl even for him now…

            Meanwhile, the vast quantities of liquid were flowing around Shinji, and the stream was threatening to sweep him right out of her.  However, Shinji had become fully entranced by the river of arousal flowing all around him, and he felt that he had to go deeper into it.  Deeper.  Into Asuka.  Into Asuka’s womb.  Into home.  Shinji propped his legs up on Asuka’s slippery walls.  It was difficult to gain purchase, but he was able to rearrange himself so that he was again going headfirst inside of her.  He crawled, jamming himself deeper into her, away from the outside world, and into the one of Asuka.  He felt at every spot he could, deep inside her, attempting to bring her towards orgasm.  His tiny hands were driving Asuka wild, causing some of the students to be knocked to the ground as it shook from her bouncing up and down on it.  Her face was contorting from expressions of pleasure; her butt slamming the ground repeatedly as her orgasm approached.  Their offering of food had largely fallen over, completely unnoticed. 

            Wow… his little hands are really doing a lot to me… this thing has made me a lot more sensitive too.  OH!  She yelped in surprise and arousal as Shinji managed to touch her in just the right way. 

            Meanwhile, Shinji was feeling up Asuka from the inside in any way that he possibly could, and he was building towards his own release.  However, what he desired above all else was for Asuka to become even bigger, to become grander than she already was.  If he simply shot his load into the raging river of her cum, it would become lost in it and quickly swept outside of her body.  But if I put it in there, won’t it just wash away?  She has to absorb it, doesn’t she? 

            Thinking quickly, Shinji flipped onto his side, doing so slowly so as not to be carried by the current.  He stayed just above the surface in the narrow cave, and began to thrust his penis rapidly into the flesh at the side in the dark confines of Asuka’s sex.  He dipped his head down under the surface to drink from it even while he was doing this, and the liquid tasted wonderful beyond compare.  As the sticky, viscous liquid poured down his throat, Shinji’s climax began to approach, the sensation of her taste and smell invading every pore of his body.  He was being jostled up and down as Asuka bounced on the ground from her own stimulation, but he didn’t mind.  In fact, he was deeply glad that someone as insignificant as him could pleasure someone as massive as her.  I have to help Asuka… I have to help my goddess!  With one last surge of pleasure, Shinji found release, and his cum began to pour inside, deep inside, the gigantic body of Asuka Langley Soryu.

            The load Shinji unleashed into her was another big one himself, shot after shot of semen finding its way into the awaiting, fleshy wall of her vagina.  This was exactly what she had been waiting for.

            “Well, let’s eat!”  Asuka reached for a handful of the sandwiches, even as her cum was streaming towards the ground through her massive slit.  Even as she lifted them towards her mouth, it became immediately obvious that she was expanding again.  And she realized that this was going to be a massive spurt, as Shinji kept pumping away, buried deep inside her.  The thought of her growing again, combined with the boy’s frenzied movements inside her, finally brought about her impending climax. 

            “Wow!  Look at that river!”  Asuka was howling as she came, her entire body tingling from head to toe, feeling a sense of pleasure beyond any she had ever felt before.  Her body was tingling, as she arched her body forward with the climax running through her.  She drooled on someone who seemed familiar, soaking her in spit entirely.  Oh shit, it’s Hikari, Asuka thoughtShe couldn’t stop drooling as feelings of ecstasy kept running through her body.  Soon Hikari was entirely covered from head to toe in Asuka’s spit, her clothes and body being soaked to the bone.  However, she seemed to be fine with it now; she looked at the saliva all around her and even began drinking some of the spit all around her.  She’s smiling.  She looks so cute.  Asuka, admiring her tiny classmate, began licking her all over, Hikari responding by caressing the giant tongue, rubbing her head up and down its smooth surface.  Finally, she brought her face forward into its fleshy surface, and kissed the tongue.  EEEEEEEEE!  SO CUTE!  This drove Asuka to speed up her “make-out” session with Hikari even as she still grew, her climax finishing its course through her.  Her classmates didn’t know how to react to Asuka’s incredible growth.  Some were walking towards the source of the earthquake, wanting  to submerge themselves in the splotchy pool of cum near her.  Others were worried as it was beginning to stream towards the massive pile of food, soaking it completely.  At any rate, the pile was looking much less massive in general, as the record for the world’s largest German-Japanese girl was being set yet another time in the same day.

            The stream which Shinji was fighting against inside of Asuka finally turned into an outright torrent, filling up over half of the fleshy cave he was inside.  The cum splashed against him with a hard force, and it was hard to maintain purchase on the inside of her vagina.  Yet he knew that he had to make her bigger, so he kept pressing his dick solidly against the dry part of the wall, towards the top, where he knew it would be absorbed.  Every drop of it was important to him-every drop was important to make the fiery red head girl’s power greater.  She deserves nothing less, Shinji kept repeating to himself in his mind, all of which was absorbed in thoughts of the girl.  As he thrust into her, it became harder and harder to maintain purchase while inside of the gigantic girl’s body.  He had to spread himself out to support himself on all sides of the vaginal wall, while keeping himself from slipping into the torrent just beneath him and being thrown out.  Yet, the walls kept spreading out, making it terribly hard to accomplish this.  Yet he heard Asuka’s moans, in the throes of orgasm, as if from a distance, in addition to the south of the splashing, flowing, sticky cum.  Maybe this could keep widening.  I could go all the way to her womb.  Could I live inside her someday?  Would she be okay with that?  She’d probably think that it’s weird.  I’d think it is.  She always called me a pervert, an idiot, a loser.  It seems like she always hated me.  Now she humiliates me all the time… but I’m hers.  Even if it is just as a toy, I mean something to her now!  I wouldn’t have cared as much before.  I can help her… and she wants my help!

            With one last desperate thrust, he spread the last of his cum into her expanding walls.  He could no longer support himself on the walls and found himself falling into the river of her cum below.  He was being swept towards the light, towards the outside world.  However, Asuka wanted her growth to appear, at least for now, to be somewhat mysterious in nature.  As the last throes of her orgasm were subsiding and her liquid ceased to flow out of her, she constricted her vaginal muscles, preventing Shinji from leaving the growing body.  Shinji soon found himself pressed at the surface of the inside of the vaginal opening, having been carried there by her stream of arousal.  He found that it would be impossible to resist the overwhelming force of her muscles to go to the outside world.  He didn’t mind.

            As the last of her liquid was being expelled through the now narrow opening, the seemingly vast amounts of food that were brought to her began to appear quite pathetic to Asuka.  Her growth, as always, extended far beyond the period where Shinji emptied his semen into her.  She wriggled her feet, which were approaching the mass of people as they kept stretching forward.  She found that when she focused, she could still see them quite clearly, even though they were less than half a foot tall from her perspective. 

            As she kept growing, her head blocked out the sun for the other students there.  She had to be crossing the 100 foot mark, even surpassing it, as the two story school nearby failed to come up to her breasts even while she was sitting down.  Some of the students began to run towards the pool of her cum, and were even wading in it, drinking from it.  These people had been marked by her scent, by her passion.  The others were now her servants, her property.  She could ask for anything, and they would give it to her.  Although, really, what can they do for me anyway.  They’re so fucking tiny… there’s not much that I can’t do myself.  Although, I guess it’s the effort that counts. 

            Shinji had collapsed exhausted inside, near the entrance to cave Asuka, as he lay there, still in a state of arousal and reverent worship even after he had made her bigger.  He never thought that he would be able to make something like this happen, but somehow his semen was causing a bizarre reaction, making her grow each time.  And the effect gets stronger each time, he thought as the wet slippery surface rubbed against him in its expansion.  The place was now over five feet across, having become a proper cave in its own right.  Her smell really was intoxicating, amazing beyond belief.  He kept slurping at some of the remaining liquid which was pooled up inside her, the delicious tasting cum which consumed all of his thoughts.  At the same time, he had somehow already become hard again, which had resulted in him thrusting inside her yet again, much to Asuka’s amusement

            Well, I guess this is how everyone’s going to behave from now on, isn’t it?  Shinji’s still thrusting inside me like a little dog.  It really is cute, isn’t it? 

            A large number of students were walking between her feet, into the gap created between her two legs.  They were all surrounded by her, two massive legs forming walls of skin that stood ten feet in height, these vast, and expanding legs looking more appropriate for wrapping around and fucking the brains out of a skyscraper, not a man.  Together, more and more of the students were wandering into this space, soaked with the results of her excitement.  The food they brought her was just outside of the circle created by her legs may have seemed slightly inadequate before, but now it couldn’t have been more than just a couple of bites.  As her growth began to slow Asuka simply looked at the people beneath her sternly, and calmly reprimanded them, as if they were children.

            “I told you I was a growing girl?  Was there any reason that you didn’t bring more?  I’m growing for all of you.  Growing so that there’s more of me to love.”  With that she hocked in a large loogey of spit and mucus, and shot it towards the people below her.  Several of them were covered in the sticky liquid, even more viscous than her cum.   Those hit with it were so entangled in the dense liquid that it was hard for them to get up.  She shot more and more of these into the crowd, enveloping more and more of them in her spit.  Even as this happened, she was still going through one last period of her growth, her body still inching higher above them, shrouding those gathered around her in her shadow. 

            “Don’t you have a bit of saliva in your mouth when you eat food?  That’s mine.  All of it.  Next time you may spit think of how it compares to that.  I need a LOT more food than what you brought me!  When I can produce thousands of times more spit than you can, submerge you in it, I need thousands of times more food.  It’s that simple!”

            “We… we’re sorry Asuka.”

            “That’s not good enough.  I guess I’m going to have to find some food another way.”

Asuka reached into the crowd, pulling Kensuke up towards her face, breathing lightly on the body.

            “So…” Asuka said tilting her head with a fake looking smile upon its massive features.  “Do you think that you brought enough food for me?” 

            “I… we… we thought it would be enough” Kensuke was stammering, not knowing how to respond to the Titaness. 

            “It’s okay, I suppose I’m a bit much to handle.  Did you bring me EVERYTHING that you could, though” She said, the presence of her heavy breath strong on Kensuke, her massive teeth clearly visible to the small boy.  He was panicking, thinking somehow that Asuka would end up eating him instead.

            “Please don’t Asuka!  NOOO!  I don’t want to be eaten!”

            “What the hell are you talking about Kensuke!?  I’m not going to eat people, I’m just saying that this was a pathetic pile that you got me.  I know how you are, if I go somewhere else, you’ll be upset enough.  So tell me, is there anything else”

            “I don’t think much is kept at the school, Asuka.  There isn’t anything more we can find.”  Kensuke was slipping in the gigantic fingers, their length quickly becoming close to as large as he was.”

            “Well… I’ll I’m saying is that you need to account for growing room whenever you get my anything.  Maybe I can get the people at the grocery store to get me something.  I guess this can make a bit of a snack” she said with a condescending smile towards the small child.   Kensuke always seemed to think that I was a complete bitch.  It’s nice to have him eating out of the palm of my hand.  If only he could have pissed his pants when I did that.  Little idiot.

            “D… do you want us to go with you!”
            “No, I’m a big girl, I think I can go myself.  I’ll find a place to sleep right now, do you think you can think of anything.  I can.  The gym should still be big enough… I’ll go over there.”

            Asuka had finally quit growing, her ascension finally abating… for the time.  She quickly reached for the food that was brought towards her, quickly devouring it.  She figured that the way her growth appeared to work, it would be easier to eat it now than later, when she was even large.  The students watched stunned, as she made quick work of it.  They had brought all of their lunches, and everything else in the cafeteria as well.  But at her height, she was now almost as large as 20,000 of them.  And the quick work she made of it, all of the food being disintegrated by her massive pearly white teeth, was astounding.  Chewing was hardly necessary however, as it wasn’t really the right size to get caught in her throat anyway.  Soon hundreds of pounds of food was turned into a sticky bolus, which all disappeared down her throat with a slight indentation forming from swallowing.  She repeated this three more times, after which the food they had worked for forever to bring had been entirely devoured.  Yet a rumble still came from her stomach, asking for more.  Demanding more.  But it would have to wait till later.  With a stupid grin on her face, Asuka leaned towards the crowd around her head, facing them so that it was just a few feet above the crowd.  Then, with a stupid grin on her face, she burped loudly, the force of wind from it knocking several students over.  One girl spontaneously came from this, hunching over and moaning uncontrollably from the second it hit her.  As she writhed on the ground, her panties (had she taken off her skirt earlier?) visibly becoming wet. 

“So… did you enjoy the meal?  I did, it looks like you did too.”  Asuka said this while grinning at the black haired girl.  She was actually quite cute, but Asuka was becoming too tired to do anything with her now.  She looked like she took care of her hygiene beyond her skirt obviously missing, and she had a cute, bright face and what looked to be a pretty pliable ass as well.  Asuka knew that somehow the potion was fucking up her sex drive as well.  But she’d deal with that tomorrow.  Tiredness was winning out for now.

She still wondered how she’d be able to procure food, or anything else, once she became much larger.  She had consumed all of the food the school was able to gather for her in less than four full bites.  NERV will take care of it later, though.  They obviously wanted me to grow to this size because they thought it could help me, and therefore NERV, fight the Angels.  Once they finally call me over there, I imagine they’ll be able to give me anything that I may need.  And I suppose my growth will have to stop at some point to.  It’s nice getting bigger, but eventually my size may get a little ridiculous.  I wonder if they’ll give me something to stop the effects.  Otherwise, I don’t know how they’ll be able to get Shinji away from me.  He’s been stuck with me the entire time, and I don’t know what I smell like to him, but he seems hooked.  Maybe if they deactivate its effects I can keep him with me, like a pet.  In reality, though, she realized that Shinji should probably go back so some sort of normal life… if she wasn’t shrunken down, she hoped that at least she could have things made in her size.

            “Um… how do you think you’ll fit in the gym Asuka?” the question was asked by someone between her legs.  She couldn’t tell who it was.

            “I’ll show you right now!  Watch.”  Soon the students were surprised as a boy… Shinji again, was pulled out from her vagina, the boy blinking in the light.  She again kept him in her hand, this time completely enveloping his small body in its sweaty palm.  Asuka jumped up, knocking over many of the students who were close to her feet, and took the few steps necessary to reach the gym.  Once she got over there, she simply stared at the square structure, connected to the school, for quite some time, doing nothing.  Everyone stared, wondering what she was going to do.   It looked like she’d have enough room to lie down in it, but not much else, as the building failed to come up to her waist.  With a nonchalant kick, she destroyed one of the walls of the building entirely, crashing metal and plaster raining down in a cacophonous explosion.  Then she bent down and used her free hand to quickly get rid of the contents, clearing away the rest of the wall so that she could crawl in.  It was like a horizontal closet, and there wasn’t exactly much room in the building, but Asuka wanted to sleep indoors for now.  It was kind of a tight fit, but eventually she situated herself so that most of her body was in there, with only her massive feet sticking outside of the building.  The sun was going down, and it had almost been two days now, so Asuka was ready to go to sleep immediately.

            “Okay, everyone!  You can go home, or stay here, or whatever.  I don’t need anything from any of you right now, though.  Just be here in the morn.. ooooooooooaaaa” she was yawning from exhaustion, her mouth widening to the point where she could swallow a car whole.  However, right now she didn’t want to think about that.  She rested her head on the stage for the gymnasium, cracking the wood which served as a hard sort of pillow, and the slim figure of the gigantic redhead quickly began to drift towards sleep.  Some of the people began to disperse, because it seemed that they were told to, but others stayed nearby, not wanting to leave the sight of the gigantic redhead.  Meanwhile, Asuka placed Shinji upon one of her massive breasts, letting his sleeping companion be a nipple which was over a foot tall.  Her chest rhythmically rose and fell as sleep overtook the girl.  She knew she wasn’t the type to roll over in her sleep, so she hoped that Shinji would be able to remain safe in that position.  At any rate, she didn’t know if she could separate Shinji from her easily right now.  At first Shinji rising several feet was disconcerting, but he soon became used to it.  He soon cuddled up on the massive pillowy breast, wrapping his arm around her nipple and allowing himself to sink into the soft, sensual flesh.  Shinji began to sleep, feeling protected by the fiery redhead who always, even now taunted him.  He knew that now she was incalculably strong, and with the wrong movement of a single finger, she could end his life.  She could likely kill him entirely by accident, and Asuka hadn’t exactly seemed that concerned with his well-being in the past.  Yet he still felt safe.  Now though, in a way, he was her pet.  She was his guardian, protecting him, and using him to become even grander than she was before.  An insect on the vast sea of girl flesh, some of her hair around him, tumbling down to her boobs, extending feet into the air, he fell asleep in the darkness the gymnasium provided.  Surrounded by Asuka.  Everywhere.