- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tear jerking chapter coming up, get your tissues out.

As soon as Amy got home she dashed straight for the kitchen. Tripping over her now baggy clothes, after her shrinking episode in the parking lot of the doctors. Shrinking after being aroused against her own will. After being raped by someone who was supposed to be taking care of her. Today was not her day, nothing was going her way. Such a shame that this was going to be her last day on this earth, she thought to herself. The thought of getting any smaller than she already was petrified her, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to ever cope with it.

As she entered her kitchen, she was pondering ways of which she could escape the situation. There was only one real way that she would never get any smaller. That was by ending her own life. This was something she once called cowardly, something she didn't used to agree on. Now she could fully understand why people did it. Besides, she wasn't really going to leave anybody behind to mourn over her. No parents, no real friends in this city. Just her dog, Sammy. Sammy was less than two years old, and she was a big, fluffy goldendooodle puppy. Sammy was Amy's best friend, and pride and joy. So it was as Sammy wondered into her kitchen to greet her owner after a long day, she knew that she couldn't let Sammy see what she was about to do.

With that, she lead Sammy out of her apartment and down the hall. Amy walked barefooted, with clothes that were baggy on her. So she knew that her neighbour, Maria, was instantly going to question. Maria was an average neighbour, the pair got on quite well. Maria thought she was going to have trouble when a young, good looking girl moved in next door. But to her surprise, Amy was very pleasant to live beside. The two found themselves sharing a coffee in one of their apartments at least once a month, gossiping over the shit that had happened in their lives recently.

Amy knocked on the white wooden door lightly three times. It didn't take long for Maria to answer, instantly looking down at the little girl and her dog.

'Maria, please don't ask any questions. But I need you to take care of Sammy for a couple days.' Amy told the middle aged woman. Amy could see that Maria was blatantly confused, but opted to wait out for her response.

'Of course Amy...' Maria replied, whilst gesturing Sammy into her apartment. 'But, but you're smaller? Please don't tell me what I think this all means.'

'Yes Maria, it is what you think it means. I'm a shrinkie, and I'm gonna be one of them small pathetic people who get dominated by teenage girls. No, I don't want to talk about it. I just want you to take care of Sammy whilst I make alternative arrangements.' Amy replied. Her and Maria had takes about disease #627918 in passing conversations every so often, Amy also told her how much the though of being shrunk scared her. But since the disease was so so rare, they never expected one of them to experience it.

'Well of course dear. I know it's tough so I won't go on about it, I will take this little fluffy one for as long as you need. But I want you to know that if your arrangements fall through that I will always be here to take care of you.' Amy pondered this for a moment, she certainly knew Maria wouldn't ever put her in danger. Would never treat her like most others treated shrinkies. But then the thought of Maria accidentally crushing her under her slippers, or Sammy licking her up. Then she pictured the sight of Maria so big, and she never wanted to see it. She also thought of the situation of Maria getting bored taking care of her, and sending her to labs. No, she knew what she had to do.

A tear rolled down her eye as she replied; 'Thank you Maria, I really appreciate it. But if you'll excuse me I have to get back to my apartment to sort a few things out.' After she saw Maria respond with a sympathetic nod, she turned around and headed back to her own apartment. Yet again she made her way to her kitchen, whilst thinking about how to end things. She had no pills to overdose on, nowhere to hang a rope. It was going to have to be the classic knife to the wrist, she knew this was the best option.

She placed her phone on the counter and grabbed a notepad and pen. She wrote down on the note that she wasn't willing to let the disease diminish her size and rule her life, and that this was the only option. With that, she placed the note on her small kitchen table. In easy sight to the person who found her. She then took a big gulp, and made a dash to the knife rack. She did this all in a fast motion, so it was all over quicker. She grabbed the biggest knife in the collection and placed the cool metal onto her wrist. She was mustering up one final amount of courage to go through with it, and that's when she heard a buzzing sound.

She looked down at her phone as it buzzed a lit up. She placed the knife down for a moment and picked up her phone to read the message that had just come through.

'Hope you feel better soon baby, miss you xox.' The message read, it was from her best friend Chloe Swan in Texas. Amy had text her this morning, telling her how ill she had been feeling recently. But through all the hectic events of that day, she hadn't broken the news to her. She realised this must've been fate. Chloe could've replied at any given moment in the day, but it had to be just as she was going to end her own life.

She decided this must've been a sign, maybe she needed to go to Texas and let Chloe take care of her. It had to be a better choice than leaving the world, she missed her best friend everyday. And this was the golden opportunity. She opened up the message and replied;

'Don't worry, we will see each other soon xxx.' And with that, she headed to bed. She felt in a much more positive mood, she felt this was going to be a step in the right direction for her future as a shrinkie.

Yeah... Right.

…
Chapter End Notes:
I'm sorry if the whole suicide offended anyone, but it's just a story. I want this story to seem as real as possible, please review as positive comments motivate me to write more. And criticism helps me improve for the future :)