- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I've been on this site for a long time now and I've read lots of stories, and now finally I feel like contributing. I've never written a story before so go easy on me if I've done something wrong haha. I've wrote this using my own fantasies of what I want to happen to me, so hopefully this should be meaningful. Please review and let me know what you think, suggestions are welcome. :)
Author's Chapter Notes:
So this is the first chapter, nothing really happens in here. Just setting up the time and characters, but it'll get more exciting soon I promise.

It was 2015. February 14th. So far the year was going like any other, perfectly normal. Of course there was the worlds natural hiccups, tornadoes and thunder storms, oh and who could forget the unforgiving Disease #627918. That was the technical name of which people in long white lab coats called it, to everybody else it was known as the shrinking disease. The disease was very rare, so rare in fact that not everybody knew about it. At the moment there was no cure, and no real rush for one either. Given that only 10 to 20 people got the disease every day.

The disease is as simple as it sounds, you get it and then you shrink. The rate at which people shrank varied, only one thing was ever guaranteed. That was a person who got the disease would never stop shrinking, that is of course unless they died. Nicknamed 'shrinkies', governments all over the world were battling with each other over whether they should get human rights. Some arguments were that no human was 3 or so inches tall, only bugs were. And bugs had no human rights did they. Other arguments went on like 'no matter how small they are, they're still humans, they have souls blah blah blah...'. It's not my job to tell you the politics of this situation, just to tell you that governments were undecided on laws. This meaning there currently are no laws against hurting or evening owning a shrinkie as a pet.

As you can imagine, there were different situations for the people who shrank. When they got little, some people would endlessly care for their shrunken companion making sure that they get what they need in life. This was pretty rare though. Most of the time you heard on undisclosed blog sites about people dominating their shrunken ones, making them pets. Making them become slaves to their owners and doing housework, and even sexual related scenarios. All in all, you didn't want to catch the disease #627918.

Now because of all this, a once little community with a certain rare fetish became one of the most common fetishes of all time. Macrophillia. Now if you're reading this now, you know what that is. Or you have some interest. But the fetish sky rocketed when young teenage girls found newborn power from dominating a tiny little shrinkie. People on all them giantess sites who used to jack off to pictures and videos of women dominating shrunken men were now praying to get the disease, it was their form of heaven. But of course there were the sane people who didn't want to shrink. People who didn't get a hard on from being crushed under their moms flip flops. About 80% of all those who shrunk were male, making it even more rare for girls to shrink. Sometimes people would die of laughter when a girl who thought she was immune suddenly shrank to 4 inches tall in a classroom. That girl would then be prodded and poked, sexually assaulted and then taken home by the teacher to be their pet.

Now the person who's story we follower was a girl. She never thought she was immune though, but she never really payed the disease much thought. Of course it was always there in the back of her mind, but it never gave her sleepless nights. Her name was Amy Montoya, a beautiful Italian-American. She was born in Florence in Italy but moved to Chicago when she was 6 years old. Amy was a fairly average girl. She was 20 years old, with long brown hair and black eyes. She stood at a reasonably small 4'10", people often confusing her with a shrinkie in the process of shrinking. She worked an average job, living alone with her dog. She was a girl who liked other girls, she would get plenty of male attention but never found a girl to start a relationship with. Like anyone Amy had her own little secrets, and sexual fantasies. She was one of those extremely rare girls with a foot fetish. She had only ever told one person about it, and that was her friend. Chloe Swan. A cam girl from Texas, who was one of Amy's best friends before she moved away from Chicago. They still kept in touch, and with Chloe being a cam girl Amy felt she was the perfect person to tell. Because she wasn't judgemental about anyone else who she made shows for, so she certainly wouldn't her best friend. Amy would be lying if she said she hadn't had some fun with Chloe's feet before, but now that she was gone she has nobody else to play with. Amy was a shy but nice girl who would never purposely harm anybody. She never deserved what was coming her way. …
Chapter End Notes:
So now that setting up has been done, the story will start progressing in the next few chapters. Let me know what you think, go easy on me I'm new to this haha.