- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I decided I wasn't quite done building up the story yet, but I've tried to add some juicy stuff in with this chapter. I hope you enjoy it :)



If you were one of the unfortunate shrinkies, the ones who had no family or if they did, didn't care about them and didn't have the time to dominate them, you was sent to laboratories. Scientists would conduct tests on your tiny body, trying to determine the durability of a tiny person. Trying to learn what sped up and slowed down the shrinking purpose. The official conclusion was that shrinkies were much more durable, but certainly not indestructible. They had found that out by letting female scientists have their ways with the tiny people, crushing them underfoot and with their butts. Some shrinkies went splat, whereas others were spared for the next test that they had in mind.

Not only did they learn that they are more durable, they learnt that nothing slowed down the shrinking process. In contrast to that, only one thing sped it up. Arousal. They found that the more horny the shrinkie was, the faster they turned into little specs of dust. Invisible to the human eye.

Amy had just gotten home from her boring day at work. The job itself sounded really interesting, she worked at a record label which had some of the biggest bands and artist signed to them. But she was nothing more than someone who was stuck doing admin. And the way things were going, she couldn't even see herself progressing any further. Her old boss was lovely, if he was still in charge she could see herself going places. Instead it was now his bitch 27 year old daughter in charge, who was only money motivated. Her old boss, Brian, one day came in crying his eyes out. Nobody knew what was wrong, and the weeks after that he became a lot more absent to his duties. Now you've already guessed it, #627918. It had grabbed a lovely 50 year old innocent business man. Poor him, although it got worse.

The daughter came in one day shooting her mouth off, claiming that she was now in charge after her dad had gave her the label. Of course nobody believed the brat and they completely ignored her. It wasn't until a few hours later when she came in with a strange container in her hand. She called everyone to a boardroom meeting, even the admin girl Amy. And to everyone's surprise she was extremely polite. Everybody huddled around in the seats, and when there was no seats left they stood around the room. The bosses daughter, whose name I still haven't mentioned for a reason, didn't speak a word. She simply pulled out her container and reached inside, and then pulled out her dad. Amy guessed he must've only been around an inch tall, he was obviously a quick shrinker.

She placed her inch tall dad onto the boardroom table, before staring at her for a good 10 seconds. He knew what this meant, don't move a muscle. He simply lay there waiting for his daughter to speak. But she didn't. Instead she stood onto the chair that was placed behind her, and then onto the table. Her 6" heels placed either side of her now shaking dad. She still didn't speak, instead she just looked around the room. Looking at the faces one by one. Amy could've sworn she stared at her for an extra few seconds, but then concluded she was just being paranoid. She then took one last pitiful look at her dad between her heels, before quickly bringing one up and slamming it down. SPLAT. It was clear to everyone around the room that poor Brian was dead. He'd be lucky if he even had a body left. The daughter twisted her foot around around, making some awful mushing noise. The whole room was in disgust. Some running out heaving, some not being able to look. But Amy was glued to the sight before her eyes, she knew this would scar her for life.

The daughter lifted the heel off her now paste like father, and lifted it towards her hands. She slowly, some would even say seductively, unclipped her heel and took it off. She brought the heel towards her mouth, before slowly planting her sexy tongue on the sole. In one lick, she took her fathers remains off her sole. She then swished it about in her mouth, before swallowing. Nobody spoke a word, everyone just looked on in disbelief. The daughter opened her mouth, and spoke a few words very softly.

She said, 'Remember, Rachel is in charge now'.

…