- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
If you guessed her size correct, well done to you :)

7 inches. That is what was displayed on the bracelet, shining into the now teary eyes of the poor shrinkie. 7 measly inches. Reality of her disease had finally hit hard, and she was only looking at the numbers. She had not yet even looked around and viewed her surroundings, she didn't want to.

From Chloe's perspective things were a whole lot different. It was satisfying in a way for her, watching her plan of action work. She had also never seen anyone shrink so much before. It was incredible to watch, and the end result being her best friend the size of a Barbie doll. It was a good starting point for Chloe to play her games, but she couldn't wait for her to be smaller.

Chloe noticed that Amy wasn't moving, she looked to be knocked out from the fall. She stood up and walked over to the doll sized girl and took a moment to admire her work. She then took the big toe of her left foot and prodded it against Amy's face, trying to wake her. The girl stirred for a few moments before realising that Chloe's toe was on her face. The tiny girl scrambled about a bit before looking at her bracelet thing.

'How small are you then?' Chloe asked, the false worry slowly creeping from her face. She figured now that Amy was this small, it was time to tell her the truth. Amy stared at the numbers on her bracelet again, before looking up.

'I'm, I'm... I can't believe it! Why, but how...' Amy blubbered on in shock, much to the annoyance of Chloe.

'Spit it out, I haven't got all day.' Chloe's reply worried Amy immensely. It was so cold and mean. The kind of response you didn't want when you had just shrank nearly 3 and a half foot.

'I'm 7 inches.'

'Awesome.' Chloe replied, shocking Amy. Chloe bent down for the sobbing girl and picked her up, like a child picking up her Barbie doll. She then walked towards the sink and planted her inside. 'You haven't had a shower this morning.'

Amy didn't get the chance to reply, her head was just hit by a blast of lukewarm water. Chloe rinsed the doll sized girl off under the tap, but she was enjoying it too much to stop there.

'How about a bath?' Chloe was growing more excited with the power she had gained, and wanted to exploit it. Sure she had dealt with shrinkies before, but never her best friend. She picked up the plug and placed it in the plughole. Then taking out some washing up liquid and squirting it in the water.

Amy watched as the water filled around her now tiny feet. She hadn't considered about being naked yet, but it was her best friend. She had nothing to worry about, the pair had seen each other naked a million times before. But she had something else to worry about, and that was the comment she came out with moments before plucking her up and dumping her in the sink. Soon enough Amy had to stand up to prevent going underwater, and she stood there bobbing about. Chloe turned the tap off and stood there, watching on.

'A little privacy please?' Amy asked, annoyed at being stared at.

'I don't know if you know, but you're a shrinkie now. Like an actual small shrinkie. I think you've lost your rights to privacy, and any other rights for that matter.' Chloe's responses were beginning to petrify Amy, a lot.

'Haha very funny Chloe, now let me bathe alone please.' Amy said, hoping that Chloe was joking.

'Oh I can't do that, health and safety!' Chloe replied. 'Actually I should probably bath you myself, just to avoid any disasters.' Amy didn't even get to protest, as she saw one of Chloe's now rather large hands dip into the water. She grabbed hold of one of the shrinkies legs before moving up and down in a rubbing motion. Amy would've been lying if she said it didn't feel nice, but that wasn't the point. She didn't want to be controlled like this. But she decided it best to keep quite for now, and speak about it after the bath.

Chloe lathered all of the doll sized girls body, including her now tiny tits, and her very sore vagina. This earning a screech of pain from Amy. Once done she took her out of the sink, and pulled the plug. She set Amy down on the side and picked up a dry dish cloth. She wrapped the cloth around her body and vigorously started rubbing all over until the girl was almost dry.

Once she had finished she pretty much threw the girl down onto the counter. She watched Chloe grab the stool of which Amy had fell off when she had her episode, and sit on it. Chloe was now towering over her, even when sat down. Amy was about to speak up about being controlled, but was quickly cut off before she even got the chance.

'I have a confession to make, little one.'

'A confession?' Amy questioned, a puzzled look on her face.

'I left the bullet vibrator in you on purpose. I was in the house listening to your screams the whole time.' Chloe's response shocked Amy, obviously leaving her furious too.

'Why the fuck would you have done that?! Did you know how much pain I was in?'

'Of course I do, but I wanted you to be aroused. I wanted you to orgasm over and over. If that main pain for you, then so be it.' Amy was now starting to get worried, she wanted to confirm her suspicions.

'But... But why would you want to get me aroused? You know that speeds up the process.'

'Exactly.' The words hit Amy like a ton of bricks. It was now clear that Chloe had done it intentionally, so that shrink faster.

'See, I have this secret fantasy.' Chloe continued. 'That my best friend shrinks, and I get to own her. Do what I please with her. And then, my best friend turns up at my front door. She shrinks, and now my fantasy has come true. Simple.' Amy had now realised what a massive mistake she had made coming here, she should've stayed home with Maria. Or asked the air hostess to take care of her. But no, she figured her best friend of all her life would be the one to go to. She didn't plan on her being the one to be mental in the head, one of those who took pleasure out of owning and doing whatever they wanted to a shrinkie.

'So, I now own you. You are my property, and we are gonna have a lot of fun together. That's until you shrink down until I can't see you. Well, if you even make it that far without being squashed or eaten. Chloe continued to scare the little girl, but Amy wouldn't be scared off that easily.

'Fuck you bitch.' Amy mustered up the courage to scream at the giant, gorgeous face in front of her. 'Take me home, you're never going to own me. I will not be yours, you're fucked up in the head!' Amy didn't get a response, instead she just got a glare. An ice cold, horrible, nerve rattling glare.

Chloe then reached out her hand and grabbed the shrinkie. She squeezed as hard as she could, Amy feeling as though her head was about to pop off. She then threw her to the floor. The landing hurt Amy a lot but she was sure she didn't break any bones. The gift of durability. She was then kicked over onto her back. Chloe then lifted the ball of her right foot and planted it on Amy's chest. She could see the dolls face peeping from in between her big and second toes.

'Amy, darling. You don't have a choice. You can either choose to obey me, and get rewarded. Or disobey me and be punished. But either way, I will break you. And you will treat my like your goddess. Eventually.' Amy still felt rebellious, but with the ball of the woman's foot, now huge to her, rested on her. She didn't feel the confidence to argue. Instead, she just shouted 'BITCH!' At the top of her lungs.

Chloe giggled a little, it was hilarious to watch this doll sized female think she could get away with this kind of behaviour. She leaned forward a bit and spat down towards her feet. Her warm, gooey saliva splitting against her toes. Also hitting the shrunk Amy directly in the face.

'You better get that licked up slave, or I'm going to crush your legs.'

…
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you enjoyed this, the truth is out! Please leave some reviews, kind words are my motivation :)