- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now before I start this chapter I want to just mention something. I thought this giantess community was a pretty sweet community. My email address is on my profile because. I would love to talk to new people about my whole fetish. But I had this one guy email me and ask for my kik. I gave it to him and when he found out he was gay, he was nothing but rude and homophobic towards me. Not only that, but he insulted my girlfriend. Now it goes without saying that he's now blocked, but I hope that I don't get anymore of this horrible behaviour within this community. I want to make friends with people who share the same fetish as me. Anyway moving on from my rant, this is a little neat interlude idea I had. I haven't read it back yet because I didn't have time, so don't crucify me if anything so wrong. Happy reading :)

It had been a long, boring and uneventful day for Chloe. She started off her day by dragging herself out of bed and grabbing a shower. Then she got ready for work. She was self employed, or at least that's what she liked to say. In reality she was a cam girl. That's one of those girls you see all over Twitter these days, showing off her body to all the thirsty guys. It wasn't her ideal job but it paid well, much more than working a normal job. And the perks were she worked from home, and did everything in her own time. And of course, being her own boss she didn't have to work at all.

She took some pics, filmed some videos and did 2 or 3 Skype sessions. Then she was done for the day, home alone bored out of her tiny mind. It was at times like these when she wished that Trevor was around. He was away 5 days a week as a truck driver, and then he would come home for the weekend. Today was a Thursday, so she only had one more day before they could screw around and hang out.

She had once solved the problem to her loneliness, and that was occupying herself with shrunken ones. Every so often Trevor would come home with a shrunken person that he had found and kept. She would then play with the shrunken one for a couple of weeks before they would inevitably be crushed under her feet, or ass. She had even eaten one or three, and they tasted quite nice.

It has been a good 2 months since Trevor had brought the last shrinkie home, he said that he wasn't going to bother anymore because she always crushed them before he got chance to have fun with them. She had always wanted to keep one until they shrank to near microscopic and then throw them in her gym shoes to live there forever. As they wouldn't be crushed at that height thanks to their durability. Unfortunately it looked like she would never get that chance.

Chloe signed and looked out of her window, it was getting dark out. So no point really going out and doing anything. So she decided to take a nice, long soak in the bath. She thought about filming it so she could sell it online, before deciding against it. She wanted to have a relaxing bath and not worry about work. She made her way to the bathroom and turned on the taps. She put in some bubble bath and patiently waited for her tub to fill. Once finished, she slowly lowered herself into the hot water, releasing a sigh as she did. It felt nice to just sit back and relax, even if she hadn't done much that day.

She swayed about in the bath for a few minutes, massaging herself over a few times. It would be so much more fun in here with a miniature friend she thought to herself as she leaned back. Leaning back caused her white painted toes to creep out of the water at the other end. Shiny and covered in white bubbles from the water they had just risen from. Chloe innocently wiggled them, whilst her ultimate fantasy popped into her mind again. A small Amy Montoya.

Amy was already small but that's not what she was thinking of. She thought of Amy, as a shrinkie. She had no idea where this fantasy had originated from, but nothing turned her on more than the thought of having a 3 inch Amy in the palm of her hand. She knew the chances of that ever happening were pretty slim, but one could dream. All of this thinking had suddenly got her really horny, as it always did. She had planned for this happening, leaving less water in the tub than usual. She flicked the switch that changed the water from coming out of the tap, and changed it to the shower head. She then grabbed the shower head and turned the tap. The head plunged straight into the water and headed straight to her hungry womanhood.

Massaging the shower head against her clit, whilst it was spraying out pressure underneath the water was possibly the best way to achieving the greatest orgasms. But the thoughts helped massively. She leaned her head against the back end of the bath and closes her eyes, dreaming of that puny little Amy she had always wanted. Oh the things she would do to her. She would make her paint her toe nails, use her tiny little body to rub in between her toes to clear all the sock lint. She would shove her deep within her vagina whenever she please, the force of the juices when she came forcing her out. It had only been a few minutes and Chloe was ready to burst for an incredible orgasm. But she trained herself to make it last that little bit extra, so she could savour her thoughts.

She would mostly use Amy for feet related things, considering when they were teenagers she was so obsessed with them. But of course that's not just would she would do. Thought amongst thought popped into her head about a tiny little Amy. Chloe was violently moving about in the bath, causing water to slosh over the side of the bath. Sloshing. The sound that would be made when Chloe would fondle with Amy within her sopping wet vagina. Then the final thought came. A way of torturing the puny little girl, at around an inch in height. She would take some string and tie her to a flip flop. The part of the flip flop that separated Chloe's sexy big toe from her second one. A tiny piece of tape covering her mouth to prevent the screams. She would tie her to there with her arms behind the thong of the shoe. So she couldn't cover her face when the soft skin between her toes made contact with her. That's when she pictured it, she pictured herself putting on the flip flops and feeling Amy between her toes. That was it.

Chloe exploded with the loudest cry she had ever made whilst orgasming. Cum squirted the full length of the room and hit the wall at the other end of the bath, time after time. After she had released all of the semen contained in her entire body, she lay limp in the half empty bath. That was possibly the greatest orgasm of all time she thought to herself. How was it that thoughts of tiny Amy gave her better sexual releases than her own husband? After a few more minutes of lying there, trying to regain some normal in her now mushed brain. She heard a noise, one that caught her attention.

The noise sounded to be like an engine. She knew that Trevor wasn't coming home tonight, so this caused her anxiety to spike. She got out of the bath and tied her wet hair into a ponytail. Without fully drying herself off, she wrapped a towel around her body and walked into her lounge area. Peeping though the curtains, she saw a black SUV set off driving from the front of her house. Had someone been watching her? Had they just spotted her looking? Negative thoughts ran through her mind only to be shaken by a knock at the door. She wasn't going to answer it at first, but then she plucked up the courage to grab the door handle. She realised then that she only had a towel covering her wet, naked body. She didn't care as she grabbed the door knob, turned it and pulled open the door. She gazed down and what she saw shocked her to death. She could not believe it, the sight before her was amazing.

A smaller Amy stood before her. Her womanhood started to tingle...

…
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it, please review. I love reading and responding to all your positive comments. Like I said at the start, my email is in my bio. If you would like to talk to me about anything like this or story related then please do. Just don't be rude to me.