- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter was so hard to write for me, I was procrastinating like crazy. Not much goes on in this chapter. We meet Chloe and discover one of her fantasies, but of course you already knew that :P

4 foot 0 inches. That is what her bracelet now read out in its big green numbers and letters. Earlier shenanigans had cost her a massive 5 inches in height. Was it worth it? Absolutely not. She now thought enraged scenarios of getting revenge from her boss. This was her fault, although at the time Amy was clearly enjoying herself.

She slumped back in her chair and started silently sobbing away to herself. Luckily there was nobody seated next to her, the plane wasn't that busy. She curled up in a ball with her knees tucked into her chest, and her head buried beneath her now even baggier jumper. As soon as she next stood up she knew that her once tight fitting yoga shorts were going to fall down her legs. Her toes struggling to keep a grip on her now oversized flip flops.

'Excuse me darling, where are your parents?' Amy looked up to see who had just insulted her like that. Her head quickly glanced up and her eyes met with a young, gorgeous, blonde air stewardess. She guessed that the woman was in her mid 20's, but she was certainly some eye candy. Amy was going to yell an insult until she saw the face of the woman, she clearly didn't intend to offend anybody. She was trying to do her job. She had just mistaken the small girl for a young child.

'I'm flying alone, I'm nearly 21 years old.' Amy replied, this causing the stewardess to sit down beside her with a look of confusion. She gestured her black rubber bracelets before continuing.

'I'm a shrinkie, I'm on my way to a friends. She's going to take care of me.' Amy felt the stewardess' hand gently grab hold of her knee, as a comforting gesture.

'I'm so sorry sweetheart, i thought you was a little kid. I thought you were crying because your parents wasn't here.' The stewardess said gently, clearly she a very caring person.

'I was crying because I have just lost 5 inches in height whilst I was sat here. Now my clothes are all baggy and I'm not going to be to walk off the plane without my shorts falling down.' Amy replied. The stewardess gave her a quick full body look, before a smile returned to her face.

'Leave it with me sweetheart.' She said with a friendly wink. She then got up from the empty seat and walked away. A short while later the plane landed in Texas. Amy watched the few people that were on the plane hustle about, ready to get off. She didn't know what to do, so she decided to hang tight and wait for the stewardess to return. With this she gained a couple of looks of confusion, some looks of sympathy and then ever one or two looks of disgust. Shrinkies were frowned upon by some people, simply not being deemed as humans.

Suddenly the gorgeous stewardess appeared from nowhere, and seated herself again next to Amy. In her hands she held a bundle of clothes, obviously what she had found from lost property. The thought was kind though, it was true that there were still some sane people left on this planet. They waited until everyone had left the aircraft, before the stewardess finally spoke up.

'I found these in lost property at the boarding desk. I know it's not a nice thought wearing lost people's clothing, but it's better than being naked.' With that she handed over the clothes in her hands. There were some black jogging bottoms, a plain red girls t-shirt, a zip up hoodie and a pair of cute pink fluffy socks. All would still be a bit baggy on her, but still not as baggy as her current clothing. The stewardess spoke again; 'I have also arranged transport for you, straight to your friends house so you don't have all the stress of the airport. I will leave you to change.'

With that, the stewardess went away and waited for Amy to change. Once she did, she left her old clothing on the seat and walked down the plane towards the stewardess, carrying her black bag containing her life savings. She was kindly greeted again by the young gorgeous girl and lead through the planes doors. Amy winced as she felt the cold metal of the stairs outside of the plane on her socked feet. The stewardess heard this.

'I'm sorry darling I couldn't find any shoes, I'm sure your friend will sort you out won't she.' She said, reassuring Amy. She was sure that her best friend Chloe would go out and buy her some new clothes, especially since she was bringing her entire life savings with her. At the bottom of the stairs awaited a black SUV, of which would be taking Amy away. The stewardess turned to face Amy, and bent down. She then pulled her tight and squeezed her hard, flattering her with the amount of consideration she was showing to this shrinkie.

'Good luck for the future Hun.' She said to Amy, a small tear rolling down her cheek. The pair shared one final look at each other before Amy whispered a thank you into her ear. She then turned around and struggled into the car behind her, and then 5 seconds later it set off. The stewardess waving goodbye to the girl she would never see again.

Later, the car pulled up outside Chloe's house. Amy hopped out, stumbling over her bag and droopy jogging bottoms. Thanking the driver and walking toward the door, a huge sense of nervousness overwhelmed her. She hadn't seen her best friend in over three years, and here she was hoping that she was going to take care of her until she shrank into nothingness. She shook all doubts from her mind and knocked on the door. The door opened slowly and there stood her best friend Chloe Swan. She looked like a goddess compared to Amy, a sight that was only going to grow more and more.

Chloe stood at a fairly average 5 foot and 6 inches, with well toned abs and arms. She wasn't ridiculously muscly, she only stood at 120 pounds. But she was athletic, something Amy had always remembered about her. Chloe's long brown hair was tied up in a ponytail, but when it was out flowing it normally reached her lowed back. She had a towel wrapped around her sexy body, indicating that she must've just gotten out of the bath. Amy glanced down to see Chloe's feet still glistening with little water droplets. Her white painted toes soft and shiny from the water that had just washed them. She think quickly recalled all the fun she had with them feet 3 years ago. She began to realise 2 things, one was that she was staring at the feet of her very sexy best friend. She hadn't even spoken to her yet, she had just knocked on her door and stared at her gorgeous toes. The second thing she realised was that she was becoming aroused, something that hadn't served her so well these past two days. So she quickly looked up to the confused face of Chloe.

'H-h-hey... I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to be so big.' She lied, she had already braced herself for the sight.

'You're a shrinkie?' Chloe asked, cold as ice. Amy shook her head yes, and Chloe gave her a sympathetic look. She invited the little girl inside and the pair spoke about Amy's last 2 days. Every little detail, from when she first got the pains to billy. Chloe reluctantly agreed to take care of Amy, much to her delight. Chloe then made an excuse to dash to her kitchen.

She reached for her phone and looked for her husband in her contact menu. Pressing the dial button and waiting for it to start calling. She then lifted it to her ear as her husband, Trevor, answered.

'You'll never guess what just happened.' Chloe whispered, not wanting Amy to hear. 'Remember my friend Amy? Well she's a shrinkie. Yeah no shit, she knocked on my door and she's like 4 feet tall.' She continued, evident excitement creeping into her voice.

'Yeah I know she's my best friend, but this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. My best friend shrinking, besides its been months since we crushed our last shrinkie.' She exclaimed.

'All we have to do now is working on getting her down in size, then she's all ours to play with. Oh and babe, she also brought 7k in cash. I know right, how fucking awesome is this day?! Okay I will let you get back to work, see you later.' With that she flipped her phone shut, and slipped her free hand down her jeans. She imagined the time when Amy would be so little, so easy to control.

What a huge mistake poor Amy had made.

…
Chapter End Notes:
Sooooo we meet Chloe Swan, I know it's brief but let me know what you think. I have a little interlude idea invloving Chloe and Amy and it will include shrunken scenes. Finally I hear you scream lol. Please review :)