- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A longer chapter has landed. I've filled it with plenty of action, for all the foot lovers out there this is for you. And me :P

Amy dreamt a dream she wouldn't of expected. It was also a very dangerous dream too. As she dosed off in her positive frame of mind, she dreamt about her best friend, Chloe Swan. She dreamt about how pretty she was, her smooth round ass and her little but cute boobs. She dreamt about endless sex, and orgasms that were sheer bliss. What a time to have your first wet dream.

She awoke all confused. A pain in her stomach and a chronic headache. She looked down underneath her covers to see a massive wet patch, and then she felt her soaking wet panties. She recalled the dream she just has, it must've made her unconsciously orgasm. And judging by the amount of her juices that were in the bed, she had clearly orgasmed more than once. And now she was paying the price.

She rubbed her head and held in her stomach to try and relieve the pain, but nothing work. She decided it was best to sit in bed and wait out the episode, she had already accepted it was her own fault. Of course she couldn't control her dreams but she knew the consequences of becoming a horny girl. Within a couple of minutes the pain had stopped, and she took the dreaded look at the digital bracelet around her wrist that displayed her height. This was something she would have to get used to, looking down at the bracelet and fearing for the worst.

To her surprise the device read 4 foot and 5 inches. She had only shrank an inch, but that was still an inch more than she wanted to. At least that was today's episode out of the way, now she could concentrate on the many things she had to do today, as well as a flight to Texas. She was still in her positive frame of mind, hoping that today was going to be successful.

She slowly dragged herself out of bed and stumbled towards hr bathroom. She quickly looked in the mirror to check she hadn't age regressed. Luckily although she was the height of a 11 year old, she still looked her age. With that quick check done, she jumped into the shower. After her uneventful shower and drying herself and her hair off, it was now the tough choice of what to wear. Most of Amy's clothes were now going to be too big for her, so the clothes that were going to fit didn't all match. She was past caring at this point, so she threw on a baggy t-shirt, some yoga shorts and her favourite flip flops. She wasn't planning on taking anything to Texas with her, it was all pointless anyway. Once she was all ready, she left her apartment. First stop was next door.

For the second time Amy found herself knocking on the White door. Maria answered within a few seconds, and she also spoke the first words.

'Ahh Amy, come back for Mrs fuzzball? I was expecting a few more days with her at least.' Maria chirped, clearly trying to brighten Amy's day. After the news she had gotten yesterday, this was very refreshing for her.

'No actually, I've come to say goodbye.' Amy replied, this cause Maria to look at the young girl confused.

'I'm going to Texas, a friend there is going to take care of me for when I get small. I want you to take good care of Sammy for me.' Maria didn't say anything, she just nodded to the request. Her eyes were teary, but she knew it was best for the soon to be shrinkie girl. Amy walked past Maria and made her way to her best friend, Sammy. She said her painful goodbyes, knowing that the loyal dog would be in good hands. After that she walked back towards Maria and began to speak again.

'I want you to sell everything in my apartment and my car, and donate my clothes To charity. I also want you to keep some of the money to help fund you for Sammy, and what you don't need give to the same charity.' Amy handed her keys over to the now crying middle aged woman, and then the pair hugged tightly.

'Take care of yourself Amy, I hope it all ends quickly and painlessly.' Maria said whilst sobbing, Amy nodded before they hugged again. She knew that #627918 was practically a death sentence, but she felt Maria was beyond considerate and loving just by the way she worded her goodbye. Hopefully with her best friend looking after her, what Maria said would happen.

The next stop was the bank, it was a quick visit. Not a visit the bank particularly liked but Amy couldn't help it. She explained her situation to them, made a withdrawal of all her savings and then closed her account. She didn't particularly feel comfortable carrying nearly $7000 in cash, especially with her diminished size. But soon she would be on a plane to Texas so there were no worries after that.

The next stop was her work. She was going to miss out this step, she didn't really feel like being made fun of by the bratty owner. But she felt she owed it to Brian, a once fellow shrinkie, to let her company know that she was leaving them. She walked into the building and headed straight to the bosses office. She didn't knock, she just barged right in.

'Rachel, I quit.' Was all she said to the boss. Rachel was a bit caught up in the heat of the moment to know what was going on, but as she watched Amy turn to walk out again she noticed her size. A smile crept upon the lips of the bratty boss, she wanted to play a few mind games.

'Amy, wait!' Rachel yelled at Amy before she could walk out of the door. She stopped walking and turned to face her former boss. She was surprised that she even remembered her name. Rachel rose from her seat and walked towards the door, before slowly closing it. The two stared each other out for 30 seconds, before Rachel finally spoke up.

'Amy, you look different.' Rachel sarcastically said. Amy knew exactly where this was heading, so she turned to grab the door handle and walk out. But to her surprise the door would not budge. She looked up to see the taller bratty girl leaned against the door, completely overpowering the smaller woman. Amy would have to take whatever games Rachel had for her. Luckily it would be the last time she would have to see her.

'So, my worthless admin monkey is a shrinkie. What a fitting purpose in life.' Amy didn't respond to the pure nastiness of her ex boss, instead she just looked at her with hatred.

'I bet you're gonna love it being a tiny bitch, you'll be close to all them toes.' Rachel added, Amy going red with embarrassment. Did she know about her secret foot fetish? Or maybe she was just speaking generally. It didn't take long to find out that it was the first option.

'Oh you think I don't know, Miss I love feet?' Rachel continued, loving the sight of embarrassment on the shrinkies face before her. 'The minute you step into my building, all your phone data comes to me. Every phone call you've made, every text you send. Every foot fetish porn site you visit. I know everything about you, shrinkie.' Amy had never been more embarrassed in her life than she had now, she tried for the door again but it was held shut by Rachel.

'I want to break you in, for your new owner in Texas. 5 minutes of your time and obedience, and you'll never see me again.' Rachel whispered, she knew exactly what she wanted. She grabbed Amy by her hair, and dragged her around towards her desk chair. She seated herself and made Amy kneel down in front of her. What Rachel said next shocked her.

'Now I'm going to take off my heels and then you're going to suck every one of my toes. I want you to do it slowly, and then after that I want you to lick in between them. Don't pretend like you don't want to do it because we both know you do.'

Rachel was right, Amy did want to do it. She was confused, her emotions mixed from anger to pure arousal. No! She wasn't supposed to get horny she thought to herself, so she needed to stand up for herself. She opened her mouth to tell the bratty boss no, but was sharply cut off as a big toe entered her mouth. Amy didn't event question it, arousal got the better of her. She began to slowly and seductively suck on Rachel's big toe. Once she was satisfied she moved onto the next toe, and continued until all 10 had been slowly sucked on. She made sure to slaver all over them, leaving lots of saliva over the digits. She loved the way toes looked when they were wet and sticky.

It had been 3 long years since Amy last played with feet and she was certainly not wasting this opportunity. Worshipping a bosses feet was a fantasy of hers, and now she was living it out. It was clear that Amy was enjoying it, from the wet patch forming in between her crotch. But it wasn't only Amy enjoying it, as she went to work licking in between Rachel's toes, the boss herself was moaning in pure bliss. Her hands were down underneath her professional business skirt, tending to her throbbing womanhood. After Amy had done between Rachel's sexy toes, she voluntarily decided to lick up and down both of her wrinkled soles. Rachel's feet were soaked in Amy's saliva, and she wasn't finished yet. She lead her tongue onto the bosses heel, before she pushed it into her mouth and sucked on it. She spent a few more minutes sucking both heels, and then licked her ankles a few times. After that, she finally sat back and took some breaths.

The pair stared at each other for a few minutes, both confused at what had just happened. From Amy's perspective she had just had one of her fantasies come true, but deep down she knew it came at a price. From Rachel's perspective, she had tried to be dominant over the diminished woman, but ended up being controlled and brought to cum by something she tried to humiliate her for. She quickly tried to regain some composure, and wiped her saliva soaked feet over Amy's face. Smearing her own saliva all over her face.

'Have fun in your new life shrinkie, now fuck off.' Rachel barked, trying to bring back some of the dominance. Amy already knew that the boss had been defeated, but took this opportunity to leave the office and proceed back to her original plans.

5 hours later and Amy was boarding a plane. She got a few looks of disgust but right now she didn't care. She boarded the plane that was Texas bound and sat in here seat. Luckily the plane wasn't that full. Eventually the plane lifted off the ground and was in the air for an hour or so. She had just come back from the toilet and sat down, and that's when she felt it.

The pains in her stomach, the headache. She was now paying the price for the fantasy that she earlier made true.

'Fuck you arousal.' She thought to herself.

…
Chapter End Notes:
My favourite chapter yet. I'm all worked up after this chapter, think I need to go and relieve myself lol.