- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for not uploading over the weekend, busy busy busy! Also my internet started acting like a butthead. But I'm back now and guess what?! :O some actual shrinking! (Kinda lol)


Amy walked straight out of room and made a dash to her car. It was when she was walking through the reception area she heard somebody yell her name, she turned to see Alex the receptionist stood up behind her desk.

'Dr Gilbert needs to give you some information before you leave, please go into his office. Also I'm sorry to hear about the news Amy.' Obviously the word got through here very quickly. But she didn't want to spend a minute longer in there than she had to. She made her way to Dr Gilbert's door, knocked and waited for a response.

'Come in' doctor Gilbert shouted through his wooden door. Amy responded by nervously opening the door and sitting down at his desk.

'Firstly I would like to say that I, beyond sorry to hear the news, it's not fair that a young girl like you should suffer like this. But can I just ask you how satisfied you were with out shrink identifier?' He asked. Amy thought for a second. Was it worth telling him what had really happened in that room, because if she did he would be arrested. But what if she shrank before the court case, and he got bail? Or even worse what if Dr Gilbert didn't believe her, then billy would come back and get her. She eventually concluded that it was safer to just lie.

'Yeah he was... He was great with me.' She lied. The Dr looked back at her with a smile before continuing with his information.

'Oh that's great to hear. He gets some mixed reviews, some say he's a bit too up front about things. But mostly they say he's brilliant.' He must've done it to multiple girls Amy thought to herself, because he certainly wasn't brilliant. Yet again she was knocked out of her daze when Dr Gilbert continued.

'Now as well as the machine giving us your diagnosis, it also gives us the rate of your shrinking. These machines are very useful to track out what height you're going to be at certain times'.

'Wait, so you know when I'm going to get really small? I'm sorry I don't think I want to know that kind of stuff.' Amy replied. The nervousness was evident in her voice.

'That's fairly common Amy but it is compulsory that we tell all of our patients the rate of which they will shrink, so they have time to plan out alternative situations. If you like I can put it on paper, but you have to read it here. You have to know either way.' Dr Gilbert was clearly insistent on her knowing her fate.

'Fine, go ahead and break me the news that I already know is going to be bad.' Amy eagerly fired back, she really wanted to get out of this hell hole n

'Well Amy I can tell you that the news could've been worse. Let me begin by saying that there is 5 types of shrinking rates, and they're all as simple as they sound. There is very slow, which people basically can live the rest of their lives barely noticing the shrinking. But unfortunately you rate isn't that one' he informed.

'Can you just tell me which it is please, because I'm sure you can understand I just want to get home and relax, this day has been so stressful and I just want to take a shower and sleep'. She replied in a somewhat rude tone. She didn't mean to be rude, and she was never intentionally mean to anyone. But after the day she was having she just wanted to get home.

'Of course Amy. Well the 5 types are very slow, slow, normal, fast and very fast. I can tell you that you have the fast shrinking rate. Now this isn't as bad as it sounds, the normal category rate of shrinking is between half an inch to an inch a day. For the fast you're looking at 2 or 3 inches a day. That means you have about 15 or 16 days before you reach about 3 inches in height. Now for some reason that nobody knows, once you reach 3 inches in height the reduction rapidly slows down. For the fast rate, it suddenly turns into about half of an inch reduction a week, but sometimes it can be 2 weeks before you have an episode.' The information was a lot to take in for sure, but she had one burning question to ask.

'I'm probably being stupid, but what's an episode?' She asked.

'Oh well that's the technical name for it, I guess you can call it shrink spurts or whatever you like. But it's the name of when you shrink basically. Now they are completely random. They don't happen the same time everyday, you could have one at 8am on a Monday and then the next one at 11pm on a Tuesday. Or sometimes it can be at 11pm Monday and then 1am on Tuesday, it is completely random. There is no pattern in the episode, or shrink spurts.' Dr Gilbert said, it was clear that he had said this a number of times. He knew the answer to every question he was going to get asked.

'So how do I know when I'm having an episode?' She asked, that was obviously going to be the next question she asked.

'Well you've already had an episode, it's the pains you've been having. Generally speaking your head will get very pressurised, you'll get a big headache and feel like your head is going to explode. Also you may get a bit dizzy. Now the smaller you go the more durable you get. And when you get to around 1/4 an inch, you're pretty much indestructible.' He added, this made Amy's fear expand rapidly.

'So you mean when I'm that small, I will never die?'

'No of course, you aren't going to live forever.' He laughed in a friendly way, 'but you won't be able to be crushed or anything. You will just die of natural causes. Now I must stress this, being a young girl, you must get aroused a lot right?.' He asked, he could see the embarrassment on her face.

'What does that have to do with anything?!'

'Well I don't mean to pry into your life like this but arousal helps speed up the shrinking. So I'm afraid your sexual life is out of the window.' Dr Gilbert said. His laugh was friendly, but on a day like today it was probably going to be taken the wrong way by a few people.

'Anything else?' Amy asked. She just wanted him to say yes, so she could get home.

'Yes, one last thing and then you're free to leave. I need you to put this on.' He said, whilst lifting up a black bracelet like object. It was black and looked to be made of rubber, so she had to question what it was.

'This here is beneficial to both us as doctors and to you. You put it around your wrist, like a watch. And it has a little display, like a watch. These 2 needles here stab into your skin and read DNA from you, and then on the display it'll tell you your current height. Not only that, but it sends the data to us so we can store it in our records. It also tells us if, God forbid, you happen to die. So we can set it to your records that you're no longer with us. I know that's hard to hear, but brutal honesty is better than sugar coating stuff. Now may I put this on you?' He asked, whilst gently grabbing her arm. She nodded as a symbol of her permission, figuring it'll help her in the long run. He wrapped the rubber device around her wrist, before pushing the 2 needles into her skin. There was a sharp pain as he did this, but it was over in a couple of seconds. Then he pressed the power button on the side. She watched on as the display popped up with the bracelets brand name before then showing her the height she was currently at. 4 foot and 9 inches.

'Okay Amy, you can leave now. Take care of yourself, we are always here if you have any problems.' With that Amy got up from her seat and headed for the door. She was about to walk through it when Dr Gilbert stopped her, just wanting to pass one last comment.

'Amy, I noticed on our system you live alone, no parents or siblings. Make sure you go to someone to take care of you.' He said, in a very personal and considerate way. Amy returned a fake smile;

'I will.' She lied, she already had plans to do something else before she had to suffer the consequences of this disease. She shut the door and walked through reception.

'Goodbye Amy, take care of yourself hun.' She heard, from the woman behind the reception. Amy just waved at her, without even looking back. She made the dash to her car, the weather outside dismal and rainy. Opening the door and climbing in, before slamming it shut. She burst into tears.

'Why did this happened to me, I don't deserve this!' She yelled to nobody in particular. Then something stopped her, it was a pain in her stomach. As she looked down at her belly, her head began to hurt. It felt like it was going to blow up. With this came some dizziness, and she felt like she wanted to vomit. It suddenly hit her what was happening, she was having an episode. But as she was hurling over in pain, she thought to herself that she had already had one episode today. So why was she having a second?! Then she remembered. She remembered the event with Billy. Although it was against her own will, she still orgasmed. And orgasming is still arousal. With her dizziness came the sound of his giant erect member sloshing about in her sopping wet pussy. Then it stopped, out of the blue. She looked around to realise she wasn't in pain anymore. She raised her wrist to her eyes, blurry from crying. That's when she saw it.

4 foot and 6 inches.

…
Chapter End Notes:
I pictured the bracelet thing like them rubber watches you used to get on planes, anyone remember them? More soon :)