- Text Size +

Billy seemed to give her a few minutes to gather up her thoughts. She thought that was very considerate of him, given that she's just found out she's going to shrink to a spec of dust. That's if she wasn't stepped on, or licked up by her dog first. After a few minutes she had stopped crying, and she was ready to get out and go home. She felt the board begin to move out of the machine, and then it stopped in the same place as when she got on the board. She wanted to get off and get out of the doctors, but she was strapped in. She patiently waited for Billy to come and unstrap her, but he didn't come.

'Hey, you forgotten about me here?!' Amy shouted, getting frustrated at waiting. Suddenly Billy appeared at the side of her, with a faint smile across his lips. But something was wrong. It wasn't a reassuring smile, nor was it just a friendly one. It seemed a devious one, like he was happy that she had the disease.

'You have no family in Chicago according to my records, so why don't you come and live with me? We could have fun together when you're the height of my pinky finger.' He whispered, whilst slowly ripping off the tinfoil sheet she had on. This caused Amy to rattle against her straps, getting scared of what he was going to do. She knew he was shady the moment she walked in the room, but unfortunately for her she couldn't break free from the straps.

'Have you ever seen a dick bigger than you, looming over you ready to strike?' He continued, trying to intimidate the young girl.

'Yeah, there's one over me right now.' She fired back sarcastically, rage starting to build up inside her. She just wanted to get out of this damn building, she had enough of his mind games.

'Oh aren't we a feisty one. Tell me, have you ever heard of the labs? It's where the shrinking people like you go, when they get too small. When they have no family like you, nobody to care for them. They go to the labs and they have scientists stand on you and squeeze you in their fingers until... POP! Now if you don't shut up, I will come back for you when you shrink, because I know where you live, and I will send you to the labs. Either that or I will keep you for myself. I will shove you inside of a condom, and masturbate with it on. And then you'll drown in my cum. Would you like that?'

Amy had started to get really scared now, she was fearing the road ahead for her. But right now she had to focus on her current situation. And that was a perverted old man who was claiming to do disturbing things to her when she got little.

'Now I could either do one of them options, or you can keep your fucking mouth shut.' He whispered in her ear. Amy decided to comply with his instructions and did as he asked. She watched him as he walked around the board to where her feet were. She was physically shaking.

'Let me go about my way, and you'll be out of there before you know it.' He muttered, his mouth approaching her left foot. He planted a wet kiss on her sole, before adding another to her big toe. She had a foot fetish, but she didn't like her feet being worshiped by a sweaty old pervert. Before she knew it, he was making his way up her legs. Planting wet, sloppy kisses on the inside of her thighs. Then he got to his desired destination. He slowly grabbed her panties and started pulling them down her legs. He then reached for his belt buckles and undid his pants.

'You look like an innocent little Virgin, tell me. Have you ever had sex before Miss Shrinkie?' Billy asked, rather seductively. He wasn't really paying attention, he was too busy getting out his raging hard on. Amy felt it was best to answer him, the alternative to annoying him by staying silent.

'I've never had sex with a man before, I'm gay. I only like girls.' She responded coldly.

'Ahh I see. A good old lesbo we have here. Well you can count yourself lucky, I'm doing you a favour. When You're doll sized you wont be able to pick and choose who treats you like a pet or slave. It could be a horny teenager. Then you'll be seeing a lot of dick, only it'll probably be bigger than you.' With the he violently slid his erect member into Amy's vagina. He wasn't gentle, he rocked her back and forward harshly. Her arms and legs begging to hurt from being rubbed against the straps. Tears streamed down her eyes as she was being raped against her own will. Whilst he was fucking her hard, he bent down and started licking the tears from her face. It was clear that this guy was into some kinky shit, but Amy was not. Not with guys at least.

As he neared his release, he pulled out his cock from her involuntary sopping wet pussy. He then started to jack off, whilst pointing his member at Amy's face. No more than 30 seconds later he squirted bucket loads of steamy hot cum all over her face. Amy dry heaved in disgust, shaking her head trying to get the old guys cum off her face. He then moved his dick closer towards her face, before smearing all the cum around her face with it. He then proceeded to climb off her, but not without one last squeeze of her reasonably small tits.

'Those boobs aren't gonna get any bigger now are they.' He said, whilst panting. He clearly didn't have the best stamina. He walked back around to her feet and stuck his deflating penis in between her toes. He wiped off any cum that was left on his member all over and In between her toes. He then pulled up his pants and began to unstrap Amy. Once she was free, he threw her a towel for her face and feet.

'Remember Miss 358 Royal Oak lane, don't blab. Keep shushed. Or I will come and get you.' With the horrible words registering in her mind, she walked back towards the room to where her clothes and belongings were. She couldn't walk fast enough to get away from that creep.