- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Enjoy :)

Amy's vagina clenched again and again, eventually dry heaving as she ran out of woman juices from squirting none stop. She had just counted her 17th orgasm, thanks to the small bullet vibrator rammed right up her pussy. It was all thanks to her best friend, who had to run out whilst the two was having a sexually fun filled morning. Of course, that isn't what really had happened.

Chloe was very much still in the house. She had made it sound like she was rushing about outside of the guest bedroom, and then opening and shutting the front door to make it seem like she had gone out somewhere. She sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee quietly. Listening to the screams of the young girl, over and over again. Chloe guessed that Amy must've had at least 15 orgasms now, and was considering to make it look like she came home so she can relieve the girl from her trap. But as she pondered, she heard the shrinkie scream again. She decided that to be on the safe side, she would wait until Amy had roughly 20 orgasms. She wanted enough arousal for her to significantly shrink down in size.

Amy's struggled and pulled against her restraints, but could not release herself from her bonds. Her screams had long since turned from pleasurable ones, they were now painful ones. Each orgasm was hurting her womanhood, and she had released enough cum to fill a bucket. She was doubtful any would be left in her body, not that it would matter soon enough.

She had also realised not long ago that she was orgasming. No shit right? But she had thought orgasming is arousal. Oh no, shrinking. She didn't know if Chloe had thought of this before she started her sexual filled morning, but she doubted it. Having now 18 orgasms was bound to give her an absolutely massive episode later on. Considering when billy had... Let's say had her way with her, she shrank 3 inches. That was with just one orgasm, so imagine it with 18...

'Mphhh, urghhh, OHHHHH!' Well, make that 19 orgasms. Just as more immense pain radiated from the small girls pussy, increasing the torture on another level. Chloe barged through the door, with a huge apologetic look on her face.

'Amy I'm so sorry! My grandma had fallen over and I needed to get there to see if she was okay' Chloe rushed, trying to sound as apologetic as possible. Amy didn't even register the words Chloe spoke, instead just gesturing down to her vagina that still occupied a little vibrating bullet. Chloe's eyes glanced at the vagina, it looked so sore. 'Ah well, she will have to get used to pain when she's smaller' Chloe though to herself. She bounced on the bed and reached into Amy's pussy, and retrieved the device.

Amy winced in pain, the bullet had done some serious damage. She never wanted to experience another orgasm ever again. Chloe through the device across the room, bouncing it against the wall. The device would now never vibrate again as it shattered to bits and landed on the floor. But that didn't matter, it had well and truly served its purpose. Chloe didn't need it anymore, her plan was now fully complete.

Chloe ran back out to kitchen before returning with a knife. She jumped on the bed and cut all of the cable ties that were holding Amy to the bed. She then also threw the knife across the room, only that didn't break. She grabbed Amy's shoulders and pulled the smaller girl close, hugging her tightly. 'Your last normal hug, bitch' Chloe thought to herself, again growing more excited.

'We should probably get you up, and get some breakfast down your neck. You look like you need the energy.' Chloe cooed, still hugging the shrinkie. The pair went to stand up and walk to the kitchen, but Amy couldn't stand. She was shaking, and couldn't move her legs. The aching in between her legs helped prevent her from putting one leg in front of the other, but mainly it was her lack of energy. Chloe noticed this, and smiled inside. Something inside her loved the sight of Amy struggling, but of course she would love it more when she's smaller, struggling under her perfectly shaped, white painted toes.

She picked up Amy, one arm holding her back and the other holding her legs. It was like carrying a 7 year old to bed. She walked to the kitchen and placed her on a breakfast stool. Minutes passed by as Chloe cooked the pair some pancakes, and the both ate. Chloe adding the occasional sorry in their conversation, for leaving her like that. Amy had already forgave her, passing it off as an honest mistake. Which in reality, it was not.

That's when it hit, it was that dreaded time for the both of them to see how much the shrinkie shrank. The dizziness was a lot worse than it had ever been before, can't the stomach pains were bad too. This was all thanks to the countless orgasms she had been forced to endure no more than an hour ago. The dizziness got too much for poor Amy as she fell backwards and hit her head hard, knocking her out cold.

Amy blended in and out of consciousness, hearing muffled sounds of someone's voice and something brushing against her face. She then snapped her eyes open fully, her eyes still blurry. She had managed to work out what was rubbing against her face, it was Chloe's biggest toe on her left foot. But something was wrong, it was bigger. A lot bigger. Amy pushed the toe away only to see Chloe's worried face, which was also a lot bigger.

Amy then looked down at her bracelet, scared to see the result of today's immense orgasms. The green numbers and blended in and out of focus from the girls blurry eyes, but then when she final saw the result, her heart dropped.

The result of that massive episode had left her horrified...

…
Chapter End Notes:
Soooooo, how small did poor Amy shrink to?! I have the next 2 chapters already written out. I will post the next one when I get 15 reviews. I was a little sad that my last chapter, possibly my best written chapter, got no reviews :(!! MAKE ME HAPPY!!