- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey guys! Sorry for not uploading over the weekend, I've made it up to you by giving you an extra juicy, long chapter. **im excited to announce that I do not just write giantess and shrink content, but I also animate it. And I have just finished off my first ever rendered video. It's a 5 minute long video including mostly vote, shrunken women. But there is also some insertion and masturbating. Now if you want to get this video from me then please email me (CONTACT DETAILS IN MY BIO). I was planning on selling it until I realised I didn't want to make any money from it. So instead I will give it away for free, but on my email reply with the file I will include a link. This link will take you to a page of which you can donate to, and it doesn't go to me. It goes to a dogs home in England that is going to close down. I think that would benefit more than I would with your money, but of course you don't have to donate. I know this is an awesome community so I'm sure they will receive some donations. Anyway enough blabbing, enjoy this chapter. :)

Amy tossed and turned all night long in a single bed. The single bed in the spare room, which now seemed extra large to her. Chloe had been so nice to her. Amy had passed out on the sofa early that night after such a long and tiring day. Chloe had picked her up and taken her to the spare room, placed her in bed and kissed her goodnight. Amy stirred as she was lifted but other than that, she didn't lift an eyelid. Not long after Chloe was in bed herself, she wanted to be up early so she could go ahead with what she had planned. Amy would need her rest too, she was in for an eventful day.

Daylight started to come at around 7am, Chloe's alarm waking her at 8. She grabbed a quick shower and put on some underwear and a baggy t-shirt. Quietly peeping in on Amy, only to see that she was still flat out. Much to her delight. Morning coffee was essential, so she made a cup of it trying not to disturb the sleeping shrinkie. Waking her up would completely void her plan.

She opened the front door and walked barefoot around to the garage. She didn't need to walk around the front of her house to get to her garage, she could go through the house. She also didn't need to walk barefoot, as she had just showered. But yet again this was all part of the plan, to get some outside dirt and mud of her feet. She opened the garage door manually and walked inside. The garage was a mess, it was filled with old junk that her and Trevor never used anymore. There was one thing she needed specifically though. She rummaged around as quiet as she could, so she didn't wake up her miniature friend. She then spotted what she was looking for. A toolbox. She ripped off the lid of the dusty container and pulled out a bunch of cable ties. She felt lucky that she had some in, her plan wouldn't have worked without them.

She headed back to her front door, making sure to walk on the damp grass to add a bit more mud to her soles. She loved the way the moisture soaked in between her toes, it felt refreshing. Up the stairs she went and entered her guests bedroom. It still hadn't fully registered in her mind yet. Seeing her best friend smaller than she was made her vagina tingle, it was a dream come true. But Amy couldn't know this, at least not until she was a decent size. Too small to do anything about it.

She lightly lurched onto the bed and grabbed her left wrist. She then slowly looped a cable tie around her arm and attached it to the pole of the bed. She then did this for the other arm. The legs were proving to be slightly trickier due to Amy's dimished size, but luckily the edges of the bed poked up enough to hook a cable tie around, with her legs attached too. When she had completed this she looked and relished at what she had achieved. Amy was now laying on her bed, spread eagle and unable to move thanks to being restricted. And even better, Amy didn't even flinch. It was now time for Chloe to get to work.

She climbed onto the bed and on top of Amy, her legs at both sides of the shrinkies body. She slowly bent down and lined her mouth up with Amy's neck, before planting a sloppy, wet, and passionate kiss on there. She did this over and over again on different places of her neck, Amy slowly beginning to wake up.

'Good morning sleeping beauty.' Chloe whispered seductively into Amy's ear as she began to grow confused as to what Chloe was doing. And why she was tied up.

'What am I doing tied up?!' Amy panicked, unsure of what was happening. Chloe lifted her face from her neck and looked her deep within the eyes. She didn't speak, she just looked on.

'Well?! Tell me what's going on!' Amy continued, trying to push an answer from her friend.

'I'm giving my poorly best friend a little treat.'

'A treat?! I don't call being tied up in my bed a fucking treat!' Amy was starting to get a little angry, but above all else a little concerned.

'I figured I would introduce you to some kinky shit. I missed you, so I'm going to make up for three years worth of no contact. We are going to have a sexually fun filled morning.' Amy tried to reply only to have a finger pushed lightly against her lips, indicating her to shut up. Chloe's face approached Amy's, and then her tongue appeared from her mouth. She licked from Amy's chin all the way up to her forehead in one slow, sexy motion. But she didn't stop at just once, she did this over and over again.

Chloe knew exactly what she was doing. She had owned enough shrinkies to know that horniness caused a rapid increase in episodes, and right now Amy wasn't the right size for her. So she was arousing her endlessly, so she would have lots of episodes today. And she still had her secret weapon yet. Chloe stopped licking Amy's face, which was showing a mixture of emotions. Confusion, arousal, anger, happiness. It was a mix of them all. Chloe then reached out for her small companions boobs and started fondling with them, rubbing them vigorously in a circular motion. She felt Amy's nipples harden under the palm of her hand, her Plan was clearly working.

Chloe then swivelled and lay her legs across Amy's body, her slightly dirty and muddy feet right near Amy's face. Amy looked on at the dirty covered soles, and the damp grass marked stains in between the perfectly white painted toes. Boy oh boy had she missed these perfect feet.

'Don't even deny that you've missed these, and don't even try talking your way out of this. We both know that you want this.' Chloe said, snapping Amy out of her gaze. Amy didn't even hesitate. She leaned forward towards the soles, and pushed her lips against them. She could taste the fresh dirt and grime from the outdoors, but it didn't bother her one bit. She preferred clean feet, but dirty feet had never been an issue. She started by planting kisses in different places on the soles, Chloe moving to accommodate for the tied up girls lack of movement. But things weren't going at the pace that Chloe had anticipated.

'Lick them, I want them clean in 5 minutes.' Chloe demanded, hoping that she would not come across too desperate to get things rushed. Amy didn't even take much notice, she simply just obeyed the dominant woman's words. She opened her mouth and allowed the dirty heel to be placed inside of her watering cave. Chloe moved her heel about inside of Amy's mouth, before being shocked by feeling a sucking motion where her heel was placed. Amy then rolled her tongue around on the heel, just to guarantee not one spec of dirt was left on the heel of the foot. Chloe then released her heel from the restraint of Amy's sucking mouth, and looked down her legs. She saw that the heel was now free from any dirt that was originally on it, and it was sparkling and gleaming with Amy's saliva. She then repeated the same process with her other heel until that one was gleaming just same. Amy looked at Chloe with lustful eyes.

'Good job, slave. But you still have the soles and toes to do yet. So don't think you've finished.'

'Slave?' Amy questioned. She didn't get a reply, just the dirty soles of Chloe's slapped flat on her face. Amy knew exactly what she had to do. Yet again her tongue crept from between her lips and met with her soles this time. Chloe rubbed both of her soles up and down Amy's smooth tongue, removing all the dirt and leaving a fresh coating of saliva all over her soles. Amy was in heaven, drowning in pure ecstasy. She didn't even realise the repercussions this was going to have later.

'Time for the toes, slave.' Chloe whispered, whilst rising to stand on the bed.

'Why do you keep callin... Omphhh.' Amy wasn't able to complete her sentence, 5 perfectly painted, white sexy toes entered her mouth. They were forced in her mouth rather brutally, the ends of the toes nearly meeting the back of her throat. She gagged a few times, but the realised she had to get to work. Her tongue couldn't leave her mouth this time due to the 5 visitors currently occupying her mouth. Instead the tongue snaked up and touched Chloe's big toe. At this moment Amy felt a pleasurable clench down at her womanhood, and also felt some juices pour out of there. She had just had an orgasm, and nor Chloe or herself had touched her clit. She continued to go to work with her tongue. Snaking it between all of her toes, savouring the sweet taste of strawberry lotion, mixed with a faint taste of grass and wet mud. Once she had completed the first 5 toes, they were removed from her mouth. Chloe then planted them on her cheek, and smeared the wet digits all down her face. The same process was repeated for the other 5 sexy toes. Chloe then inspected her now immaculate, shiny feet.

'You did a good job, now I don't know about you but I need to release some of my inner sexual desires.' Chloe said, reaching down at Amy's panties. 'Oh it looks like you already have, I didn't even touch you down there.' Amy didn't speak a word, she just panted at the sheer bliss she had just experienced. It was now time for Chloe to unveil her secret weapon. She reached for the bedside dresser and opened up the top drawer. Within it contained a little bullet vibrator of which she placed there last night whilst carrying Amy to bed. Her plan was working perfectly. She returned to the bed and held up the device, revealing it to Amy's tired eyes.

'I think I should try this out on you.' Chloe whispered, whilst holding the edge of Amy's soggy panties. Amy just nodded, giving her permission to do as she pleased. Being tied up and allowing your sexy best friend to do what she wanted was rapidly becoming one of her new favourite ways of sex. Chloe discarded Amy's wet panties and turned on the device to its most vigorous option. She then played around with it, rubbing it against the shrinkies small stomach. Amy's body twitched when she felt the harsh vibrating on her stomach, growing more and more excited. Then Chloe decided to stop fucking around, and brutally shoved the device right up into Amy's vagina. It went with a soppy slurp as it was pushed right up to her G spot, also accompanied by sexual screams.

Chloe decided she would stick around to see Amy's first orgasm. She watched as she rifled around on the bed, screaming in pure sexual bliss. Chloe firmly gripped a hold of Amy's left boob and started massaging it, trying to bring her orgasm quicker. A couple of minutes later and juices squirted from Amy's pussy, leaking out of the sides. No doubt she would've squirted across the room but the vibrator restricted her to do so. It was now time for Chloe to finalise her plan.

'Oh no! I'm sorry I have to go!' Chloe said, whilst looking at her phone. Of course she didn't need to go anywhere, it was all an excuse to get out of the room, leaving the device vibrating in Amy's pussy giving her orgasm after orgasm. This would hopefully shrink her down to a good size when she had today's episode. Chloe got up and walked towards the door quickly.

'Chloe! CHLOE TAKE OHHHH, TAKE THIS MPHMMM, TAKE THIS FUCKING THING, URGH, OUT OF ME!' Amy screamed, in between the sexual grunting that the vibrator was forcing from her. Chloe didn't even acknowledge her, instead just walking out of the door and slamming it shut. Amy continued to scream for Chloe, whilst the vibrator went to work. Chloe walked into her kitchen, giggling to herself. The plan had worked as well as it could of done, now it was all down to praying that she would shrink to a decent size. For now it was good enough if she shrank to around doll size. That would begin very nicely for all that she had planned out for the shrinkie best friend.

Meanwhile in the spare room, Amy could feel another orgasm coming on.

…
Chapter End Notes:
Remember if you wanna receive my new 5 minute animated video for free, including shrunken women, vore and insertion, please give me an email. My email address is in my bio.