- Text Size +

His bones creaked as the foot of his goddess lifted off of him, letting in a flood of light as it withdrew from the blue heel that was his prison. He gasped hoarsely as fresh air poured into the humid chamber, his throat rough and painful after years swallowing the acrid sweat of his titanic captor.

He had barely sat upright before his world tilted sideways causing him to topple forwards. He closed his pink rimmed eyes as he skidded across the grey insole, the still warm surface slick with her perspiration.

The tiny man collided with the heel of the shoe, bouncing painful from within its depths to land in the open palm of his mistress. He rolled onto his back, raising his arm to shield his eyes from the glaring summer sun.

Kerri looked down at him, a bored expression upon her heart shaped face.  Her lips, glossed a bubblegum pink were pursed into a soft pout that gave her pixie like features a playful demeanour. Her honey coloured curls shone in the sunlight, tumbling across her shoulders to frame the gentle cleavage that peeked from her pale blue summer dress.

Her beauty stirred nothing within the miniscule human. During his long captivity he had experienced every inch of the sadistic siren, enduring extreme agony for her pleasure and amusement. To him she was as sexual and terrible as a mountain, a vast giggling landscape, an inhuman breaker of men.

‘So what’s wrong with him?’ Leah leaned in for a better look, her silky chestnut hair spilling forwards. He turned his head slowly to face her as he had been trained to do. He could see himself, clutching at his naked form; his skin grey and loose, reflected in the huge sunglasses that perched atop her sun bronzed nose. Her lips were tinted a similar shade of pink to those of his goddess and were twisted thoughtfully. ‘He looks ok to me. A bit weird and shaky but most of them get like that after a while.’

Kerri closed her hand around him. The girls reclined in wooden deckchairs on the balcony of Kerri’s fifth floor apartment. Two wine glasses, both almost empty, half a bottle of sparkling white and an ashtray holding two cigarettes sat on a short half table beside them.

‘I dunno,’ she sighed. She held him above her glass for a second before dropping him in. Lifting it from the table she began to swirl it idly, sending the dregs of wine and her helpless slave twirling in a miniature whirlpool.

Within the glass he fought desperately, swallowing mouthfuls of warm wine as he battled to stay afloat. She flicked her wrist sending a powerful wave over his head, forcing the liquid down into his lungs where it burned like fire. The wine stung his eyes while the frothing bubbles snapped at his skin.

‘He just doesn’t seem as fun anymore,’ Kerri continued, ‘he hardly even screams. Like, I know I broke his voice but unless I’m burning him or something he barely makes a sound. And like, burning them isn’t even any fun. The whole point is that you get to feel them suffer you know?’

Leah nodded and adjusted hem of her black maxi dress. Her matching black heels stood side by side next to her chair. She stretched out her long, tanned legs, flexing her pink tipped toes against the cream patio tiles. ‘You think you may have broken him?’ she asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, ‘Like not proper broken but like you’ve done something to his mind?’

‘Hey’ Kerri pouted playfully, affecting an innocent look, ‘You saying I drove him crazy?’

Leah laughed and reached for the bottle, ‘you usually do.’

Kerri tipped her slave along with the rest of her wine onto the floor before handing the glass over to be refilled. The tiny man landed hard, his neck and shoulder cracking painfully as he crashed into the patio floor.

Kerri ignore him as he twitched in silent pain, his body crunching back into shape like some cheap, stop start animation. She slipped her other foot out of her shoe and rested it on her heel, her pink toes glistening in the afternoon sun. Instinctively he rose as best he could, his knitting bones still shivering beneath his skin, and limped towards her.

Her toes flared at his approach, reacting more from muscle memory than any active intent on Kerri’s part. He kept his head bowed as he passed into the shadow of her massive toes, knowing his fate if he dared look at her without permission. Only once he was beneath her foot did he look up, his mouth and fingers connecting with her wrinkled sole.

‘You see what I mean?’ Kerri moaned, slamming her foot down onto him, ‘What the fuck is that?’ He doesn’t even try to resist any more. I don’t even have to tell him, he just gets on with it without a word!’ She slid her foot backwards, exposing his ruined face and mangled torso. His arm flailed desperately before she drove her toes back into him, covering him once again.

‘I thought that’s what you wanted?’ Leah frowned, supping her wine, ‘Isn’t that the point? I thought you wanted him to worship you? To have him utterly dominated?’

Kerri lifted her foot slightly, rolling him between her humid flesh and the hard tiles before grinding her heel into him. ‘Yeah, I guess,’ she pouted, ‘but once you’ve got that what’s the point? It’s no fun tormenting them if they don’t react, look.’

Bending she snatched him from the floor between her fingers. Once again he found himself being flung through the air, his body barely reforming before slamming into the tabletop. Her thumbnail followed him, slicing into his groin and stomach, causing his body to double up. A faint croak escaped his cracked lips as he tried to cry out in agony. That’s all she wanted, he tried to convince himself, to hear me scream.

‘I’ve tried to actually break him,’ Kerri confessed as she drove her thumb into him, twisting him back and forth, ‘but it’s so hard. Their arms and legs don’t come off, even when you chew them. If I could do that it might make him at least a little more interesting,’ she sighed, taking another gulp of wine.

Leah smirked at her, ‘Babe if you really want to break him I can show you how. Don’t you remember what happened to my first one?

‘Shit!’ Kerri laughed, ‘I’d totally forgotten about that! Yeah let’s give it a go. Even if it doesn’t break him it’ll be funny watching him wriggle.’ She lifted her thumb off him, leaving him to squirm on the table top.

‘You sure?’ Leah asked, removing her sunglasses, ‘Don’t ask me to get you a new one if it works.’

‘Yeah, go for it,’ Kerri nodded enthusiastically, her sapphire eyes shining, ‘it’ll be super easy to get another one. I’ll probably even get some volunteers this time.’ She winked, tossing her hair over her shoulder.

Leah laughed at her, ‘Okay, if you’re sure.’ She leaned forwards, ‘Come here little guy,’ she purred, snatching him up with her slender fingers. Kerri watched, her lips parted with excitement as her friend slipped her fingernails into her slave’s mouth.

‘Open wide,’ Leah laughed as he began to squirm in her grip. His eyes filled with terror, tears streaming down his face as for the first time in a very long time he screamed. He screamed and he screamed and he screamed.