- Text Size +

‘Aww, that’s cute. You’ve even got a picture of Cam on your home screen’ Leanne opened her photos and started swiping through them, ‘Either you’re a stalker or just crushing really hard on this guy. You’ve got loads of photos. I can see why, we should get him to come over. Instead of us hogging all the fun.’

‘I don’t think that’s a good idea’ Becca said

‘and that’s why I’m in charge of ideas little B’

‘Little B?’

‘I can call you bug if you’d prefer’ she scoffed back

‘You’re in charge’ she appeased

‘Now you’re getting it bug. So let’s have some fun. I’m going to call up Cam and you’re going to talk to him. You’re going to tell him to come over and pick you up from outside, by the coffee place. If I even think you’re trying to tell him what’s going on, or to call the police I’m going to pull you apart, one limb at a time. Do you understand?’

‘You’re in charge, I’ll ask him to come get me’ Becca had her head hung, and her fists balled up.

‘Well, moment of truth. You better hope he comes.’ Leanne pressed Cam’s number, it was top of the recent calls list. When it started to ring she held the phone out to Becca.

 

 

‘I was just thinking of you’ was the first crackling words to come out of the phone, Leanne stuck her tongue out in a gagging display.

‘Hey Sexy, great minds right.’ Becca drew a laugh, ‘I was hoping you could come pick me up, I’ve been out for a few drinks and I just really want to cuddle up with you’

‘What’s up, you sound a little upset?’

Leanne ran a finger across her neck.

‘Nothing really, just we had a few drinks and had a bit of a falling out. Can you just come get me please?’

‘Sure, where are you?’

‘You know the little family owned coffee shop on Sycamore Avenue where we met. If you could meet me just outside there’

‘I’ll be about five minutes, see you soon’

‘Bye Cam’ the call dropped off.

 

‘Looks like we got about five minutes, we should get ready to go meet him then’ Leanne went over to pick a pair of flats up that she had left scattered behind the door, ‘How do you feel about the pumps?’ Leanne asked.

‘They look nice’ Becca said unsure why she was even asking her.

‘So you think you’ll be okay’

‘Okay?’

‘Good’ Leanne sat back in the sofa, propping her feet up. She picked Becca up and placed her back between her toes. ‘They should do nicely.’

Becca saw Leanne slip her left foot into a pump.

‘Leanne, No!’

Leanne then stuffed her right, with Becca on it into the shiny black pump. She could fell Becca moving around. As she stood up she scrunched her toes rolling Becca under the arches.

She should be safe there, as long as she didn’t move around too much. Leanne thought to herself.

Not that they were going far.

Leanne put a thick winter jacket on and slipped Becca’s phone into a pocket. She then picked up the size shifter putting it into her other pocket.

‘Time to go make a new friend’ She sang out, giving her toes another scrunch as she did.

 

 

Becca was trapped under the heavy digits, the thick padded skin on the toes couldn’t resist her. She was being tossed back and forth like a plaything. As Leanne would lift her foot to take a step she would find herself rolled under the ball of her foot. Each time she would have to claw her way back under the toes before her foot hit the floor again, smearing her into a stain. It was a game of life and death with each thundering footfall.  She was gagging at the stench. Leanne never wore socks with her pumps and she could tell, the padding inside felt wet to the touch. The heat and the smell was bad enough, but she felt the sole of Leanne’s foot slathering over her like a wet dog more and more with each step. She was being lightly crushed each time between a damp shoe and a damp foot.

It was only three flights of stairs down and a short walk around the corner but she was in hell. Beads of sweat were splashing into her face as she was thrown about her toes. She couldn’t help but get sickly mouthfuls of the salty flavour. Before they even got outside she was drenched by Leanne’s feet.

 

Leanne stood a way away from the coffee shop. Leaning back against a wall she played with Becca’s Phone, tapping her feet impatiently. It wasn’t too long until a car pulled up. The blue Citroën sat there with the lights on and engine running.

‘Showtime’ Leanne whispered to herself. She range Cam again to see the guy the car answer.

‘Hey Cam, I’m going to need you to come and get Becca’

‘Yeah I’ve just pulled up, where is she, why do you have her phone’

‘She had a lot more than a few drinks. I mean, I need you to come help carry her out’ Leanne waved the phone in her hand at the car. The lights flicked off and the engine cut out.

‘Cam?’ she said as the car door opened.

‘Is she okay?’ he asked walking over, the car made a little beeping sound to signal it was locked.

‘She’s okay’ Leanne said, ‘just had a bit too much to drink. She’s upstairs sleeping it off’

 

The pair of them walked upstairs to the tumbling cries of Becca enduring the sweaty torture of Leanne’s feet.

Leanne opened the door and Led Cam inside her flat.

‘Becca’ he called out, heading to the bedroom

‘Cam!’ she screamed muffled by the insidious digits.

Leanne locked the front door behind her. She fished the shifter out of her coat as she took it off and headed into the bedroom after him.

‘She’s not in here’ Cam said

‘Did you check the bathroom?’ Leanne delicately padded up behind him, silent like a mouse.

‘What’s going on, she’s not in here either’ Cam said. He turned around to be face to face with Leanne, ‘shit…’ he felt himself stuck in the gut. A sharping stinging pain raced through his veins, prickling each hair. He went to strike out at Leanne, but couldn’t move, paralysed and forced to endure. His collar loosened around his neck. His watch slid over his hand and dropped to the floor. An ear-splitting buzz filled his head. He shut his eyes, and clamped his teeth tight. When he opened his eyes again everything was dark, and strangely enough everything smelled like feet. He crawled around feeling a softened floor give beneath him. He cringed at the sudden burst of light. Looking down from above him was Leanne, she blundered forth monstrously, her fingers bent around him like a claw machine hooking out a prize. He was pulled free. Looking down he realised why it had smelt of feet. After being liberated from his own shoe he was now dangling limply before his judge.

‘Where’s Becca?’ he asked

Leanne sat down on her bed, slowly she removed her shoe expecting the little Becca to roll down from the top. She gave her pump and shake, but still nothing came out.

‘Oh Christ’ Cam was the first to see

Leanne looked down and burst out laughing. Becca was glued with sweat to the ball of her foot. She could see her little chest heaving with panicked breaths.

‘She’ll pull through’ She looked back at Cam still dangling before her

‘Change us back, change us back now!’ he yelled struggling between her fingertips.

‘You’re going to want to calm down, because we haven’t even started yet’ Leanne peeled a crumpled exhausted Bex from her foot and dropped her on her night stand. She placed Cam next to her and stood up from her bed. ‘A little bug down there said you could be quite the handful in the bedroom.’ She smiled, ‘I hope it wasn’t all talk’

Leanne popped through the buttons on her shirt, she slunk her left arm out and then her right. She pointed down to the couple as she tossed the shirt aside. I think we need a little music, she sang.  She picked up a remote from the stand and pressed play, deliriously pop-plastered music started blaring out. Leanne stood over the couple and started swaying her hips, spinning around and deliberately crashing her butt against them whenever she could. Her short blonde hair bounced with her jumping chest. She shimmied free from her skirt, letting it sail across the room to join her shirt.

‘aaaahhhnnd if you don’t treat her right she’s gonna eat you alive’ she sang out joining in, snapping her teeth in a ferocious chatter in front of the tiny couple. She leant forward pressing the flat of her stomach into the night stand, letting it bulge over the edge. The two of them heard the hunger gurgle and groan. She lifted Becca away just as she trying to get away and dropped her in to the cup of her bra. ‘Don’t think I’ve forgotten about you’ she stretched her finger out behind Cam curling him into her stomach, he was swallowed up by her navel. Her fingertip held him in place as she continued singing and swinging her hips.

‘Give her just a minute and she’ll sink her teeth right in’ she snapped again ‘money and ascension never kept this girl’s attention. If you love her don’t you leave her again. No, no, nooo’ she sang keeping her captives pressed against her.

Becca pushed back against the cushioning bosom, her hands sunk in like hitting a mattress. She couldn’t see what was going on, but she could feel Leanne’s body jerk to her obnoxious throaty laughing that bellowed through her chest. Becca shook, jiggled helplessly trapped in an erotic bounce house.

With her free hand Leanne had cupped herself, jamming her tits together with the beat.

‘Credit cards, and dirty whores and you’ll end up in this girl’s jaws. A snap and a crackle and she’ll watch you pop, if you’re messing around you better stop. Don’t hit and quit, shake and break, ‘Cause this girl’s heart will be your last mistake’ Becca was her areola massage, Leanne revelled in rolling her over the her hardening nipple. Leanne had to bite her lips, and cross he legs to stop herself squirming out a moan of delight. With Becca had her godly teat, and Cam overpowered in her belly button she crashed to her bed jiggling with excitement.

‘I think it’s time for a lover’s reunion’ Leanne lifted her hand away, and shook in a fit of giggles watching the disorientated Cam pull himself out of the pit of her navel.  He hunched himself over in a heap on her stomach. Her left leg was bent at the knee, cocked upright letting her toes wiggle dominantly above him. Her right leg stretched forth, her foot pressing firmly against the board at the end of her bed. While he struggled to stand up on the bouncing tone of her belly she struggled with her arms behind her back snapping at the clasp of her bra.

Cam looked behind him. A pink frilled waistband drew a line across the shaking goliath. He could see the pair of white cotton panties, adorned with cupcakes quiver and seep. A small damp patch was soaking through into a cherry. He looked back at the aroused giantess to see her cast a matching bra to the floor. Becca’s tiny form was quashed into the mountainous flesh, flat into the rolling hills.

‘What are you waiting for lover boy’ Leanne grinned a she reached over to her night stand and rummaged through the drawer, ‘an invitation’ she cackled.

Cam started running up the expanse of her waist, the gurgling stomach roared beneath him. Her laughing fits turned his run into a treacherous sprint. His feet pawed across the soft sinking flesh. It took him almost a full minute to reach the valley of her breasts. He saw Leanne pull out a long pale blue object from her drawer and set it down on top of the stand. He had to reach her. Adrenaline swooning he bolstered himself up against the firm mound of her breast. Her perky ample youth gave him a firm standing, letting him climb easily up the curve of her front.

Leanne moved her right hand down, smoothing across her stomach. Her fingers playfully sunk under the frilled band of her panties. In slow deliberate circles her pulse raced, guttural moans escaping her lips.

Cam reached Becca, he lifted her face up to look her in the eyes.

‘Everything is going to be okay’ he said

Becca saw the raised fingers of Leanne’s left hand looming into view. She went to scream, but only a muffled whimper was heard as Leanne crashed her hand down on the pair massaging them over her nipple.

Leanne felt herself becoming increasingly excited as she mashed the couple into her swelling tit. She brought her hand out from her underwear, and picked up the dildo from her night stand with glistening fingers gluing to the sides.

‘I hope you’re ready’ She pushed the tiny couple from her breast letting them crumble down back to her stomach. Her approaching fingers pushed against her skin, chasing them forward. Cam had Becca’s arm over his shoulder, as he raced away dragging her along the slope of the stomach. He stopped dead as he reached the pink frilled band. Leanne’s fingers had jumped ahead, prying open a panty shaped trap. He swivelled back, Becca in tow, to be jammed into with the head of Leanne’s favourite toy.

‘This girl’s gonna eat you alive’ she sang out one last time watching the couple crash into the catch of her underwear. She let the band snap shut, humming along with delighted fervour. She sat back against her headboard and gently pushed the head of her dildo over the cotton where Becca and Cam were trapped.