- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer this story does not belong to me, the ideal belongs to Infinity5. All people in this story belong to me, real places things and singers have been used. No copy wright infringment is ment and enjoy.

Factory Acsadent

Rob woke and slammed his hand on his alarm, and groaned as he stood and got ready for another day. Grabbing his clothes and heading for the bathroom he got to reflect on how much his life sucked. Because what twenty three year old still wanted to work at his Dads doll factory, even if it was worth nine million he had wanted to do something else, but no his dad had insisted that he work for him. Which actually wasn't bad until he had found out what he would be doing, working maintenance which if he was forced to do that. Then why did his dad insist he do maintenance for him, he could of joined the Army Corp Of Engineer's and be doing something cool he thought as he grabbed his keys and jumped into his car.

To start his mundane day of boring maintenance work at least the guys made it fun he thought, as he drove through the throng of Manhattan traffic to the factory. Finally pulling up to it and parking he got out of his car and started towards the massive two story factory. Then entering the main door he stopped to see if James was working, "Hey" James said over his newspaper. "Hey James how you doing" Rob asked? "All right" he said, "Good well see you" Rob said and started to walk away. This was the routine for him for as long as he could remember James had been there, reading his newspaper while the factory expanded around him. Yep there was James the only real Anker in his life Rob thought, he had been told from his uncle that James had been their when they had took it over from their dads, now going on eighty Rob wondered if he would still be there when he took over. But he pushed these thoughts away as he walked into the room the maintenance people shared, it was a small room in the basement but they had made it their own and even managed to improve it. But most of the things added and things done down here, were not company approved and if anyone from the company found out all of them would be fired. Including Rob for he had been adopted by them, so entering the room and seeing several guys he knew he smiled and said "Sup". "What up" a large man said looking up, "Hey Zacks got some good weed you want in"the big man asked? "You kidding" Zack said, "He couldn't handle this shit" Zack said and then started to cough. "And apparently neither can you" the big man said laughing, "Hey your just lucky you got that iron lung from the Navy" Said Zack, as behind him the phone started to ring. "Hey Rob get that for us" Zack said, "What why I just got hear". "Because rule thirty four" Zack said and started to cough again. "Damn rule thirty four" Rob said, "I know being sobers a bitch aint it" the large man said. "Yeah why do you think I never am" Zack said, on the phone Rob was saying "Yeah ok yeah I'm on it ok bye". "What's up" Zack asked? "Damn machine broke down again" Rob said walking away, "That sucks" the large man said but Rob was gone.

For how much his dad claimed he loved this place, this was mostly over cocktail's with friends of his. He Shure was a cheap mother fucker Rob thought as he got off of the elevator that took him up to the factory floor, and crossed over to the machine. Which was a long ugly thing that went from one side of the factory to the other, a maintenance persons nightmare Rob thought but at least he knew where the problem was and no one was hear. This would be fast and then he could go back to sitting on his ass he thought, as he pushed open a panel and climbed into the machine. The problem he had been told was with the machines photo imager, you see all the dolls this place made, was taken from pictures of real models, hired by the factory their image was taken then sent into the machines CPU. Then from there the machine would mold the picture into a doll, his dad claimed that this made the toys more real to the children. But Rob thought it was creepy as hell, for he was under the impression that who would want a doll made after them. No thanks he had seen Chucky, he thought as he was suddenly blinded by a bright light. He only had time to curse and then he was gone.

Sofia was a young petite woman, maybe young was pushing it but she looked young though she was really thirty six. She had a young face with blue eyes and C cup breasts and a hour glass figure. She was one of those people that could be happy no matter what, and loved everyone and liked all of her girls who worked under her. When one of them had a problem she was there, which was why she was here now talking with a young twenty something named Stephany. "And I called you because this isn't the model we I mean", "No he is not" Sofia said interrupting the girl. "But that's ok he looks good enough" Sofia said, "We just got to change the face do something with the hair and change the clothes and we got it" Sofia said with a smile. Then she walked over to the computer and brought up the image of Rob, "Weird he looks like the owners son" Stephany said, as Sofia started playing with the picture. "You know he does","Hey pick that light pink right their" Stephany said. "You think" Sofia said? "Shure us girls kind of like our guys to be a little afemmanit" Stephany said touching a key. "Ok are we good now" Sofia asked? "Yep I think so" Stephany said and pushed the enter button. Starting the machine, and unknowingly to them sending Robs consciousness into one of the dolls.

The world seemed to fly by Rob as he was sent through the machine. Falling suddenly only to rise up again and passing by many women he had seen every day and that knew him. At first he had tried to shout at them but after several tryes at it he had given up, now he watched as he zoomed by them at breakneck speeds. Then finally he was dropped again, this time hitting something and noticing that he was in a box. A box he had seen many times before but never from the inside. It was a blue and silver box and as he heard it seal over him he knew what was going to happen to him, he had been turned into a doll and worst of all he was one of the million his dad produced daily. He would never be found, he was lost among toys. His fate sealed as he heard the sound of a truck door being slammed shut.

"Hey come to the mall with me" this was twelve year old Britny Miller as they sat in their last class for the day. "Your dad give you your allowance for the month" her best Friend Sabrina asked? "Yep you in" Britny asked showing her friend the money. The two twelve year olds were rich very rich, for they were the daughters of two of the biggest car designers in Detroit, and they were spoiled with limos and large amounts of money and butlers and all the trappings of the rich. "Ok my limo or yours" Sabrina asked? "I've already texted my driver" Britny said,"And he's here now" Britny said standing up her friend following. As they did their teacher Malory Johnson suddenly stopped her lesson, and sighed getting ready for another battle with the girls. "Girls where ", but she was too late as the two were gone. The friend slamming the door loudly as she went, all of the students turned to look "Ok back to the lesson" Mrs. Johnson snapped.

Rob sat in his box watching, that's all he could do any more was watch. Oh right I can still think he said to himself, watch and think about what girl that walked by him would buy him. Many had looked some were moms some very hot moms he thought to himself. As he watched a black girl walk bye him, look down and leave. Few he said to himself, he was safe but for how long he wondered. But suddenly his thoughts were broken with an ear pearsing scream, "Look their hear" and watched as a brunet girl walked towards him. Followed by a girl about the same age, "And look there in matching sets" the second girl was saying. "Let's like get them" the first one was saying,"OK and look two they come with closet" the second one yelled. No don't do it's a scam oh to late Rob sighed as he watched the second girl pick up what was the matching closet. Then Rob screamed to himself as he was picked up by the first girl. Then he was dropped on something gray, and watched as a dark skinned hand covered him dragging him across something. Then he was dropped into something white and was grabbed.

The rest of the day was spent with the two girls shopping, getting their nails done, and last of all eating, then they were back in Britny's limo. Sitting in the vary back the two girls talked, "So what do you want to do" Sabrina asked? "You wanna sleep at my house and blow off school tomorrow" Britny asked? "Shure but stop by my house I got to grab a few things" Sabrina said, "It will be no problem" Britny said. Then she yelled up to the driver,"Nick to Sabrina's house".

An hour later they arrived back at Britnys manchin, our her family's manchin which belong to her dad,older sister,and younger sister. As they entered Sabrina said "Where is everyone"? "Dads meeting with the Japanese and I don't give a shit about where Chelsea is" Britny said. "Now let's go up to my room and start the fashion show"Britny said starting to run up the stairs. On the way up she almost ran into Heather her youngest sister, as she was leaving her room "Hey" but Britny was past her and entering her room. Britnys room was huge with three closets with a water bed in the middle. Complete with a projector screen T.V that hung above it, on the other side of it was a huge white desk which Britny called the stage. This reason for this was clear the moment someone took a look at it, for it was covered with dolls in all kinds of dress and poses. All surrounding a catwalk with a kerton built around it. With off to the right a massive closet with doll sized make up table, "Oh you guys are playing fashion show" Heather asked? Heather was seven and Britnys kid sister and always was annoying Britny but for different reasons then Chelsea, who Britny was the kid sister to. Much to the annoyance of her, "Get out Heather" Britny shouted pushing her sister out of the room. Just as Sabrina was entering, quickly Britny slammed the door. "Ok you ready" Britny said? Walking over to her bed, in the background she could hear Heather yelling and crying.

Well self Rob said in thought,yeah he said answering himself. It looks like I'm screwed he said, yep looks like it he answered himself. This was Rob's newest game. Partly because he was terrified beyond belief, and partly to keep himself sain. Then he saw light, let there be light self he thought. That's light Jim who Rob talking to said.As suddenly he felt cool air hit him. Then he screamed to himself as he was picked up by a giant hand, and carried over to something white the hand feeling comfortable around him. Then he was dropped onto something hard and saw with horror the face of the girl who had bought him. "Hey " she said looking down at him, and stupidly he almost answered can't talk Jim he told himself. "We got to go", go he asked himself. "You got a fashion show to get to". Then turning he heard the girl say, "Sabrina". Then looking down at him she said, "My friend Sabrina is going to dress you while I get the make-up ready" then she was gone. Sabrina who the hell was then his question was answered as the other girl from the store appeared. Oh shit that's right Rob said, "Ok let's get you ready for your first day" she said grabbing him.

Then he was carried over to a table next to a closet, "Ok let's get you undressed" she said giggling. "I've never undressed a boy before" she said pulling down Robs pants, Rob just sat there but in his mind he was screaming. "Ok let's get that shirt off you too". Then as she did she left, then came back with more clothes in hand. After what felt like forever to Rob, she settled on something. Black pants with a white shirt and tie, holding him up to inspect her work she smiled. "OK your all ready for Britny to do your make up" she said starting to walk.

Then she crossed the room and was back at the first table, so Britny was the girl who had bought him Rob thought. "Hey how did our little model do" Britny asked? "He did very good" Sabrina said smiling, "Aw good and you know what's happens to good little models" Britny asked? Britny asked this in a rhetorical way he was a doll how was he to answer right. But Rob did answer with a scream, as suddenly he was smashed into the one named Sabrina's lips and given a big and unforchnitly for him wet kiss. "They get a kiss" Sabrina yelled pulling Rob away from her lips, then handed him to Britny who yelled "EW you like got him all slobberfide". "Don't worry I got him" Sabrina said, and ran off with him, behind her Britny yelled "Don't get the clothes wet". She ran into Britnys bathroom and turned on the water, turning it to cold and shoving Robs face under it. Then she rubbed soap on him, and brought him back. "Ok finally my assistant" Britny said this scornfully, "Has brought you back now let's do makeup"! It took another hour for Britny to do makeup, twice she said oups and he had a rough rag scrubbed against his face. Now he sat she had put him in this position, strange that she could control his limbs but he couldn't. As the girls moved around the room, putting the other dolls through the same hell he had gone through. Which made him wonder if the others were alive like him, but before he could do any thinking on the subject all thought was broken by the start of loud annoying pop music. Damn Jim there goes my enlightenment he thought, yep he said. As he heard Britny yell over the music "Let's start the show". "Ok who's first " Sabrina asked like a radio announcer. "Why the new guy is" Britny said picking him up, "Ok first up we have Dan" Sabrina said. "All the way from Miami Florida", "Ough Hollywood" Britny said giggling. Dumb ass's Rob said with a cough, "He enjoys partying with Selina Gomez and works at Walmart for charity" Sabrina said. What the hell how stupid and self-centered do you have to be to think Walmart is charity Rob thought, "Vary nice what a hero" Britny said fake crying. Achuoly managing to produce fake tears, as her friend said "Also if that isn't enough to pull at your heart strings this afternoon after the show he will be presented with the Metal Of Honor for helping blind children to hear again". I'm sorry all blind children I really am Rob said sighing, "Truly a hero now let's start the show" Britny said excitedly. As she placed Rob onto the catwalk and started to move him, down it making him turn and one time making him bend over and wiggling his but. Saying "And that's right lady's he's single" Britny said. Then she made him walk back up the catwalk turn and kiss the audience and then he was left behind the Kerton. As the girls introduced the next doll, managing to butcher something else.

Chelsea the oldest sister at sixteen pulled up to the house in her white Porsha, and stepped out her long brown hair blowing in the wind as she locked her car. Preferring to drive and do things for herself, she walked to the trunk of her car. Just as Rick the butler walked out "Ma'am I can". "I'm ok thank you go rest I'm Shure Britny has Warne you out" Chelsea said with a smile. Chelsea was everything Britny was not, where Britny was spoiled and immature she was caring and kind. Only poor Heather was undecided and Chelsea prayed she would take after her and not Britny. God help the world if our family gets another Britny Chelsea thought as she closed the trunk and walked into the house.

To see Heather sitting on the couch with a board expression on her face. "Hey" Chelsea said sticking her head into the living room. "Hey" Heather said bordly, "What's wrong" but Chelsea knew what was wrong. "Britny" Heather said and Chelsea thought at the same time, it was always Britny she was a bitch to Heather and because of it Chelsea was a bitch to her. "Is she doing that stupid fashion show again" Chelsea asked? "Yes" Heather said, and Chelsea sighed inwardly. Britnys fashion shows were a constant annoyance to her sometimes resulting in Chelsea pounding on her door and yelling, as Britny pretended to not hear her over her stupid music. Chelsea had tried at some point or another to do anything in her power to stop those stupid fashion shows. Even calling her dad who said "I'm busy" and hung up on her. This was part of the reason Chelsea was so mature , she was the one who took care of the house because her dad was gone. Much to the annoyance of Rick, who was supposed to be their care taker. But it was her that cooked and cleaned even cleaning with the maids, who constantly told her to relax while they cleaned. Now Chelsea was done this was it Britny was done being a bitch she told herself, then aloud she said "Come on Heather". "Where are we going" Heather asked? "To the movies" Chelsea said smiling. "Yea movie" Heather yelled,"Yep now go grab your shoes and jacket" Chelsea said. Then smiled as her little sister ran upstairs, she only had to wait for less than a minute before she heard screaming. Then pounding as she heard two people running down the stairs, it was Britny and her stupid friend. Chelsea looked at her and asked "What's up"? "What the hell why are you taking only Heather to a movie and not me" Britny demanded. "I'm sorry" Chelsea said apologetically, "I thought you were busy entertaining a friend to go". "Well me and her want to go to" Britny said, as she said this Heather happened to enter the room and Chelsea watched out of the corner of her eye her face drop. Chelsea simpafised she knew that she was the perfect older sister to Heather, which was why she winked at her. Then turning to Britny she sighed and asked, "You want to come with us". She watched her reaction she was trying to be slow to respond, but she knew her answer even before she yelled "Yes". "I mean I guess", and watched her friend roll her eyes as she followed. Ok you got some brains Chelsea thought as she watched them leave. "Where are you heading" Chelsea yelled? "Got to get ready my hair is a mess" Britny said. Good Chelsea thought you do that, "Damn it Britny if you wanted to go you should have been ready".

Then as soon as she knew Britny was out of ear shot, she turned to Heather and smiled. "Want to get some pay back on Britny"? At that Heathers eyes lit up, "Don't speak just follow my lead and do what I say". "That means if we get to the car and I say Heather we need to grab something you go with me no questions got it" Chelsea asked? "Ok" Heather said a wicked smile on her face, and then they heard the footsteps of Britny and friend as they came back down. "It's about time" Chelsea said faking exasperation at the girl, "Bitch you just wish you looked as good as me right now" Britny said. "That's smart piss off the person who is choosing to drive you" Chelsea said, "Maybe you should just drive your selves oh wait you don't have a car or lisens". "We got Rick" Britny said defiantly, "Nope I gave him the night off" Chelsea said evilly. Britny looked like she was about to retort when her friend spoke up for the first time, "Just apologize and get in the car Brit god this is laim". Britny looked like she was about to have a bitch fit, but then gave up and muttered sorry and started for the car.

They walked out into the evening air, and got into the car Chelsea and Heather in front. The two in back no doubt so they could talk about dumb shit. Chelsea sat and started the car getting ready to back out of the drive way. When she stopped and turned off the car, "Why are you stopping" Britny yelled? "Heather doesn't like her out fit and wants to change" Chelsea said, "What who cares she's ugly" and everyone suddenly fell silent. As Britny knew she had gone too far, and Heather started to cry. Suddenly opening the car door and running towards the house. Chelsea's heart sank for the little girl, wishing that she was only pretending for no seven year old should hear those words. "You dumb cunt" Chelsea found herself yelling, not able to control herself either then she was running for the house. Entering the house she didn't find her sister on the couch, and started for upstairs, when suddenly she heard something crash and felt the whole ceiling shake. Then suddenly she was running for Britnys room, entering just in time to watch her stab and break open Britnys water bed. With a paring knife, "Where did you get a paring knife"? But she was ignored as franticly Heather started to stab the dolls that had landed on the floor. Then she resorted to kicking and stomping the dolls until from behind Chelsea came a scream. Turning she came face to face with Britny, "You got to stop her". "Heather" Chelsea yelled realizing that Britny was right, as the mature sister she did have to stop this rampage. "Stop her now she's going for him". "Who" and saw Heather grab one of Britnys dolls and throw it to the floor. "No" Britny screamed and ran into the room, completely pushing past Chelsea. But it was too late as Heather seeing Britny brought her foot down on him. Smashing it under her chonky heal again and again. Smashing and twisting her foot on the doll then smashing her foot down on it again, before Britny was able to push her away. Sending her sister falling into a pool of water. Then bending over the doll Britny screamed, for now the doll was a mangled mess of mashed skin. Then Britny screamed again but this time in horror, "What" Sabrina yelled and then she was screaming as well. Then Chelsea walked over to the group and gasped, as she saw the expanding pool of crimson blood pouring from the doll, and only had time to think wait dolls don't bleed before she through up onto the floor.

Britny had time to yell "Gross" before she was vomiting as well. Heather just sat crying and yelling "What did I do"? They sat like this for a while the doll still lying on the floor, before Chelsea gathered her wits. "Ok ok look this is some weird shit", everyone around her nodding in unspoken silence at her words. "But we got to clean all this up", "That includes you Britny" Chelsea said making eye contact with her to make Shure she got it. "I don't know what the hell this is or what happened to make this doll bleed like us but we are in this together" Chelsea said. Then with everything she had in her Chelsea picked up the doll, the three girls all yelled "Ew gross". But Chelsea put that out of her mind and headed for the door, as she exited she called back "While I take care of this you girls clean this place up". "All of you Heather", then she was gone.

Half a night later the three girls sat at the kitchen table, with a pizza in the middle of the table un eaton. For none of them could stomach eating right now, finally Sabrina broke the heavy silence with what everyone was thinking. "Ok so like what the hell" Sabrina asked looking around for anyone to speak. Finally Britny said " Sabrina did you know it was real"? "No" her friend said, "Then how could it of bled like that like a human"? "So like speaking of that" Chelsea said suddenly speaking for the first time. "Did you two feel anything weird when you held it"? At that Britny looked at her,"weird like what"? "Like did the doll feel like it had skin ", "or a beeping heart" Sabrina yelled over Chelsea. "No you moron a heart doesn't go beep it goes like" at that Britny paused thinking,"Stop " Chelsea said annoyed. "What I'm saying is did it feel like it might have had skin could you feel it breathing stuff like that"? "Actually yes Sabrina said" shocking everyone as she spoke, "When" Chelsea asked? "When I held him to dress him up but I swear I didn't think anything of it","I just thought it was warm from Britny holding it I was too excited to play to think about it" Sabrina said defensively. "You're ok Sabrina" Chelsea said simpathedicly to the girl, then she looked at Britny "Well what's your story did it feel alive to you"? "I don't know I didn't pay attention either" Britny said, "Ok your fine too no one is in trouble no one would believe us anyways so we are good" Chelsea said. "So what now" asked Britny? "Nothing we forget this and move on", "And I mean that we can never tell anyone if we do we'll all end up in a mad house". "I feel like I'm in one now this is too much for me" Sabrina said, at that everyone agreed then silence filled the room for a long time. Finally Chelsea spoke,"I think we should all go to bed come on Heather". As Heather stood suddenly Britny grabbed Chelsea's arm, "The doll" Britny asked? "I got rid of it" Chelsea said, then walked away Heather in toe. Leaving Britny and Sabrina alone to think, finally Britny said "I guess I'm going to bed". "Yeah me too" Sabrina said standing, as the two of them walked to Britnys spare bedroom for her room was still a reck. It would take a week for the carpet to dry, Britny thought about her doll it was a nice doll even cute she thought. Why am I having these thoughts about a doll Britny asked herself, whatever she said to herself as she walked towards her bed and pulled the blankets back. Suddenly screaming as she saw what was under her blanket, the mangled corpse of the doll with a note, in Chelsea's hand writing that read as follows. "Enjoy your doll cunt love Chelsea". Then at the top of her lungs Britny yelled "Fuck you Chelsea. Then suddenly Britny heard a wringing and saw it was her text chime, picking it up she saw a text from Chelsea, which read not my type slut.

The end.