- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Coming soon:

11. S- Currently unknown. I've been wanting a proper feet-centered chapter lately, so this might be it.

12. T- The Toy Store

13. D- The Hapeless Halloween

14. N- The Insulted Roomate

15. E- The Loud Ass

16. R- The Party Crasher

17. A- The Hardware Store

18. W- The Bully's Victim

19. A- The Christmas Dinner

20. F- The Boss's Daughter

21. E- The Office Cleaner

22. O- The Ruined Easter

23. C- Currently Uknown

24. A- The Toilet Prank

25. J- The Rejected Girl

 

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

Includes watersports, F/f, and mentioned but not included lesbian action. Moved this from chapter 2 to chapter 1.

Never had a shift started out going so smoothly but quickly ended up going terribly awfully. Julie had started the evening kissing her new girl goodnight -- HER GIRLFRIEND, AH! -- and practically skipped through the restaurant's front doors, patting the keepsake in her pocket, with hardly a thought as to the night ahead of her. Instead, her mind was just on her girlfriend, Ally; Short, black hair; Sharp, blue eyes; and she was short as fuck! Julie hadn’t measured her or anything, but anything was short compared to her own 5’9” of height, and even still, Ally only came up to her tits.

Still, she was barely through the door when just about everything that could go to shit, did. A rude little boy, angry that his parents had decided he’d been too much trouble during their early dinner, tossed his sister’s pie through the air. Julie didn’t figure he meant to paint her blonde hair a slimey, cherry red, but that’s what he had done, and no amount of apologizing from his parents was going to un-dye her hair. Instead, she had to spend the first 20 minutes of her shift washing her hair in the sink. And, that still didn’t get all of the gunk out of her hair.

None of the other waitress’s were happy to pick up her slack, but they all understood why she bailed into the bathroom for so long. When she went back to wait on tables, her hair was still slightly wet, and her shoulders were not spared. If she had been shorter, she reflected, she wouldn’t have gotten hit in the head by it. Add to that, given it was Friday, it was a busy night. She spent all of it waiting on graceless assholes and running food to those same, ungrateful tables. No less than 15 of her tables blamed her for the issues in the restaurant that could be traced back to a lack of kitchen staff, and so she was already going to be leaving her shift with no more than 30 bucks, when her usual haul on a long, busy night shift was closer to a hundred.

The hours ticked by; Someone complimented her hair sarcastically, stating that, ‘You look lovely with your hair stuck together like that!’ Another patron wondered aloud if Julie was wasting time trying to die the rest of her hair, ‘Gunky red,’ instead of delivering food to tables. The only sympathetic faces that Julie could find that night were in her coworkers, some who were having nearly worse nights than she was. The kitchen staff were all far too overworked to notice anything happening on the floor, but the hostesses had all the time in the world to send scorn the waitresses way, not just Julie, over the idea that it must be their fault everything was moving so slowly.

Finally, though, as all things do, things finally started calming down. The majority of the dinner rush had come and passed and although Julie’s hair felt nearly solid in the one spot, her shoulders were dry, and she didn’t feel too sweaty or gross. She had neglected to hide those positive thoughts from the Universe, though, which immediately sought to make her eat those words to make up for pie-boy’s sister, who could never touch her pie again. A group of high school girls came strolling into the restaurant, and as one of the hostesses passed Julie as she was leaving the kitchen, Julie was sure that she saw the bitch give her a cold glance and an asshole’s smirk.

The group of girls, at least 15 in all, were quickly and efficiently moved into her section, and the bitch who was hosting them quickly informed them that Julie would be their waitress tonight. The same Julie who was striding behind her as that same hostess informed the table that, ‘You should let us know if she fails to meet your expectations, she’s on thin ice as it is.” None of which was the least bit true; Julie had never fucking once had an issue with management, and she had the kind of relationship with her managers that made her easy to correct if she needed correcting.

As though that weren’t enough, when she did make it to the large group, every single one of them started telling her their orders all at once. None of them seemed to notice that they were all talking to the same person, nor that anyone else was talking. When she asked them to go one at a time, they all decided they would each, individually, be going first… At the same time, again. Julie did the best she could to gather as much as she could, and read the order back a few times to people who weren’t really listening after she started listing meals back to them.

It was inevitable, really, that some of their meals were neglected or incorrect. Julie did her best to correct their orders quickly, and she just so happened to be just good enough that no one needed their plate entirely remade. Finally sated, or thinking they were, Julie slunk off to the kitchen for a moment’s breath. Something poked the tall waitress in the side as she was leaning against the wall and made her jump. She nearly cursed, but last second professionalism kicked in as she recognized the owner.

Mrs. Grannis was in her mid-forties, her hair was clearly greying at the roots, and she was a slight bit shorter than Julie herself. Their outfits weren’t too terribly different, either; Both in black dress pants, white button-ups; Only Julie wore flats, and Grannis wore high heels. “Seems like you’re having a bit of a rough night, Mrs. Jones.” It was definitely a statement.

“Uhm, just a little bit, Ma’m.” Julie tried to reply curtly and politely, but her eyes were drooping a little bit, and she felt plainly exhausted. “I’m sure you’ve heard about the pie that hit me in the head as I came in today?”

“I did. I hope you apologized to the family properly, and assured them that it was no trouble?"

 

Consummate professional, of course. “I did apologize a few times, but I was also trying to get clocked in bef-” 

 

“Are you saying you didn’t apologize properly, Julie?”

“I, well, I supp-”

“You suppose what?”

“I sup… No, ma’m, I don’t believe I did.”

“And, on top of that, Bethany informs me you’ve been neglecting the girls she brought in a few moments ago, and got several of their orders completely wrong?”

Managers were one thing; They all practically loved her, and not one of them would have brought her slight mistakes to the owner. Bethany, clearly the hostess who had given her the bitch vibe earlier, had decided she would circumvent the chain of command, and effectively tattled on her. “To be accurate, Mrs. Grannis, I got three things wrong from the table, and each issue was corrected in a timely and polite manner.”

“You’re calling my daughter a liar?”

Fuck. “N-No, Ma’m, but I don’t believe that she had a close enough nor accurate view of the --”

“So, she’s stupid instead?”

“N-No! I just don’t think-”

“Think?”

“I… I…” Julie slammed her eyes shut and tried to calm herself down. She was frazzled, frustrated, and she could feel herself losing control of -- When she opened her eyes, Mrs. Grannis wasn’t standing nearly as tall as she had been before. Instead, Julie found herself checking to see if anyone had noticed, or if any cameras were pointed at the kitchen opening. Deciding that, no, no one had seen, she scooped up tiny woman in front of her, and quickly stuffed her in her pants pocket. Julie knew she was lucky that the woman’s clothes had shrunken with her, as it would give her a chance to check on the girls’ table again, before informing her manager that she was running to the bathroom quickly.

“Shit, shit, shit, shit…” Julie whispered to herself as she crashed through the bathroom door, and into one of the stalls as quickly as she could. Pulling Mrs. Grannis’s struggling form from her pocket, Julie quickly found that the main reason Grannis hadn’t been loud enough for Julie to be found out was that pocket also held Ally’s dirty panties. Julie had gotten her girl off in the front seat of her car, and Ally had decided that she couldn’t possibly wear those panties home with how soiled they were.

“Fuck, I’m sorry, Mrs. Grannis!” Julie whispered, her voice as quiet as it could be. The small woman in her hands was barely 3 inches tall, and as small as she was, her voice hardly came out above a squeak. It did sound like she was asking a lot of questions, to which Julie knew she had none of the answers that the older woman would want to hear. “I want to explain, but it’ll really have to wait until --”

“Hey, freak, you do know that you’re not alone in here, right?”

“Ugh… Sorry?”

“Jesus, I can’t wait til Mom fires you later.”

Julie heard the scant reply as the door was swinging shut, and the idea that the woman in her palms had always meant to fire her today swirled in her mind. As did the adjective; Swirl. A moment later, Julie’s hands were empty, and she was undoing her pants. She had to shuffle a little bit to get them to slide down over her thighs, but then she was squatting over the toilet, slowly but finally plopping herself down. With a soft sigh, she relieved herself quickly into the toilet, her piss flowing quickly as her stomach quietly decided whether or not it had anything to contribute. Deciding it didn’t, Julie wiped herself up quickly, regretting not being on her period for once.

Tossing the toilet paper back into the toilet, Julie stood and quickly pulled up and redid her pants. Then, she turned, leaning over the toilet and staring at the contents for a moment. Feeling so many different kinds of relief, Julie waved as she pushed down on the lever, and quietly flushed Mrs. Grannis away, down down down. Before someone noticed she’d been gone for more than five minutes, Julie washed up and dried off quickly, barely responding as her manager asked her whether or not she had seen Mrs. Grannis. “Not the owner, but I’ve seen Bethany about a few times tonight.”

And, Bethany was next.