- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimor all people,places,and some real products have been use. no copy wright is ment.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer this story is mine no copy wright is ment, all caricotors belong to me.

Chocolate Dipped

He awoke quickly shaking violently and franticly trying to cover himself. All too quickly realizing that he couldn't move, this brought a sense of panic to him. Which only made him try to move more violently, which only made whatever was restraining him squeeze harder against him. It was only after the restraints that held him became unbearable, and breaving almost impossible that he stopped letting himself relax.

He had let time go by now he was relaxed he thought, when his thoughts were interrupted by voices, this brought excitement to him for shorly whoever the voices belonged to would help him he thought with a smile. He was about to yell for them when suddenly he was nearly blinded by a bright light, as the roof of his box was peeled away. He watched in awe as he was lifted up watching as he entered into a whole new world, a world of endless conveyer belts he noticed. He was so focused and lost in the world around him that he almost missed two girls, just barely noticing them as he passed and just hearing the end of instructions from one. "Ok he's to go in the candy bar mold" he heard a Hispanic girl say, as he zoomed past her watching her giant but flash by ha-ha I'm such a male he thought. But his humor was short lived as he found himself under a funnel; he only had time to scream as a square mold was slammed around him. Before he was pushed down and covered in a hot sticky stuff that tasted sweet. As it entered his mouth quickly he swallowed it but was jolted as he found himself on the move then blackness.

"Hey grab something to eat with me" twenty year old Hannah Summers said, "Ok but we got to grab it quickly we still got to study for finals" her longtime friend Brandi said as they walked across the immaculate comince of The University Of Tennessee. "Yeah I hear you" Hannah said as she walked her blond hair blowing in the slight breeze , Hannah was a woman to be held with her blond hair and brown eyes, and her D cup breasts completed by an athletic body she was drop dead gorgeous. Her friend Brandi was also stunning but her hair contrasted with Hannah's, instead it was brown with her blue eyes and C cup breasts and an hour glass figure that she barely had to do anything to maintain. She was the polar opposite to her friend, but it had only brought them closer where you thought they might have been rivals they were friends best of friends.

The two friends had many common interests including what they wanted to major in in college, and the fact that they both shared the same home town in Georgia a small town called Valdosta. Now they were still very close both of them managing to join the same Sorority, now Brandi followed her friend as they entered a small wooden building that was their student store. Walking up to the counter where the candy bars were Hannah started to look finding a candy bar that she liked she picked it up, and turned to find her friend staring at an assortment of lip gloss. "I thought we were making this quick" Hannah said, "I know but look it's so". "Come on we have finals to study for" Hannah said mocking her friends' voice as she dragged her away. "That's the worst impression of my voice ever" Brandi said as they walked, will half dragged Brandi to the cash register, "Yeah" Hannah said as she handed the candy bar to the young girl working there. Who in a board manner scanned the candy bar and took Hannah's money, and then the two girls were out the door Hannah opening her candy bar as they walked and talked.

He awoke from the blackness with a scream, but quickly closed his mouth as it was filled with the chocolate. Then blinking he soon realized he could not move this scared him for he didn't know if he was awake or asleep. For all he knew this was a nightmare he thought, as he felt himself falling and hitting something hard. Then he felt himself being lifted up and the next thing he knew he was swinging back and forth. What the hell what is this he thought?

"Hey let's eat hear" Hannah said as she neared a park bench,"Why not it's a nice day" Brandi said sitting next to her friend. "So" Hannah said as she started to open her candy bar, "What's after finals"? "I don't know yet" Brandi said swinging her legs," Come up to Atlanta" Hannah said as she bit into her candy bar. "Yeah but don't you usually do that with your","Ahhhh I got one" Hannah yelled. "You got what" Brandi said? "A little guy look" Hannah said, Brandi bent over to look and could just barely make him out.

Now he was scared what's this he thought looking up at the giant blond, and her cute friend damn did I just think that he thought, "Oh my god" he heard the second girl say in her very sexy southern accent. Franticly he tried to move almost throwing himself, "Look at him" the second girl said. "I know what you want to do with him" he heard the blond ask. "Me I am a part of this" the second one asked. "Well yeah silly I want us to do this together" he heard the blond say, do what together was this just a game to them he thought. "Ok let's both eat him" the second girl said, no please have Mersey he thought. "Ok so how do we" the blond said a giggle in her voice. "Let's eat to we get close to him then will share him" the brown haird girl said, no I'm not a oh god he thought as he felt himself be picked up. Now he hung upside down staring down at the blonds skirt and flip flops. Then he shivered as for the first time in forever he could feel the wind on his feet, "Ok now what" he heard the blond ask? "You take the head", "You said head" he heard the blond say. "Yes Hannah I did now pay attention" so that was the blonds name he thought. "And I'll take the back end and put him in my mouth". Then he screamed as he was lifted up, suddenly the cold day was replaced by warmth. But then he screamed even more as he watched the blond move her mouth towards him saying "Sugar get ready". Then he was in darkness as the blonds mouth took him.

If he could have seen what was going on he would have been in heaven, as Hannah and Brandi took the chocolate bar in their mouths their lips met. Then though he would have been scared to death as well, as Brandi said "Lets show him a good time". "Ok but I get to start" Hannah said, "Girl you know if you start he'll die he can't survive your Tung" Brandi said laughing. Hannah also laughed then she sucked hard ripping the candy bar from Brandi's mouth. "Hey" Brandi started to say, but a rub of Hannah's finger on her neck silenced her. Hannah went to work sucking on the man freeing him from his chocolate bar, all the while her friend watched in silent amusement.

He was in hell now in the hot mouth of a hot girl what was that a, he started to think but was interrupted as he was slammed into the roof of Hannah's mouth. Then dropped then he saw light again as he was shoved out and into the other girls mouth. Meeting the other girl's Tung head on, as she quickly rapped it around his head. He screamed again as he soon found himself in a game of dominance between the two girls, that seemed to go on forever until he was ripped from Brandi's mouth. Now he lay on Hannah's Tung panting and trying to relax, but it was short lived as soon he found himself being shaken violently, as Hannah said "Nana bou bou I got him". "Hey that's not fair" Brandi said lunging at Hannah, who just barely managed to roll off the park bench and take off running. Brandi chasing after her shouting "Hey slow down I can't run in flip flops, "Well to bad for you because I can" Hannah yelled and slammed into a girl. Landing on top of her sending him falling to the ground, "You stupid freshmen watch where your running" the girl yelled. Hannah suddenly inbareessed forgot all about him as she quickly stood, apologizing profusely to the older girl. Who looked like she was a Junior, at that point Brandi caught up to them panting? "You Freshmen need to play somewhere else", "Some of us have studying to do" the girl said. "Bitch you", "Hannah let's go" Brandi said grabbing her friend and pulling her away. "Come on it's not worth it", "Fine" Hannah said kicking the ground with her foot. Unknowingly kicking him at the girl.

All he felt was air and pain that from hitting the black part of the girls flip flop, this girl he didn't recognize but he did recognize that the two Brandi and Hannah could not find him. So standing and leaning up against this girls flip flop he watched the two walk away, flicking them off as they walked away and smiling. But this was short lived as soon he found himself flying and hitting the ground, and saw the bottom of her sandal above him no he screamed to himself. As it came down the girl saying "Well back to studying". No stop he thought but it was too late, as the black sole of the shoe hit him crushing him. The girl walking on unknowingly taking parts of him with her as she went on with her day.

The end