- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the final installment of this story inolving the camping teens. Hope you like it and hopefully leave a review.

Right before his eyes Annabell started to rapidly grew in stature. His mind didn’t want to believe that his crush was growing into a giantess. After a short time Annabell went from being five feet tall to about thirty feet tall in an instant. Lucas fell to the ground during the transformation. Lucas adjusted his neck to look up at Annabell, who was now casting a shadow over the clearing. Then Lucas heart started to feel heavy in his chest, all of a sudden it became hard to breath. Done with her transformation, Annabell looked down upon her friend with a brand new mischievous smile. Lucas slowly started to back away from her giant body. He wondered how her clothes didn’t completely tear off, only a few holes here and there. Still, he couldn’t help how he was still attracted to her. In this situation he didn’t know how he should feel, or what to do. He just sat on his butt dumbfounded about what’s going on. After a passing of wind, Annabell let out a giggle that shook the ground around Lucas. She lifted up a foot and began to hover it near Lucas, stomped loudly, and snapping him out of his daze.

As he stood up before his giantess crush, he muttered out the word “why”. She spoke down to him in a condescending tone about how this whole trip was a ploy to trap Lucas and Russ. Along with the fact that JC probably gotten a hold of Russ and had him for midnight snack. When Lucas heard that he began to fall to his knees again while graphic images of his best friend being mercilessly eaten alive. He could only begin to imagine of what it would feel like being swallowed alive and sliding down the throat of girl that he had a chance with. His mind didn’t want to believe that Russ was dead, he couldn’t bring himself to it. “Again, I’m sorry, but… you’re next”. Annabell replied down to him with a playful tone. Sitting on his knees, Lucas mind was still able to read this as a threat and urged him to run away. “Come on, don’t be like this. I’ll give you a head start to run”. She replied again. Lucas looked up deep into eyes with hopelessness knowing his time in this world won’t be for too long. With whatever will he had left he got up and ran far away from that monster. On the inside he wasn’t just running for his life, but to stay alive for Russ. As Lucas ran through the woods, his felt his heart beat through his ears. Every second he felt the rumble of the hungry giantess behind him. His body urged him to run faster, however just like any other human being he would get tired of running. Each passing moment he wishes that this all was a crazy dream and that he would wake up at any second, but that didn’t come to him. Sadly, whilst trying to dodge a small tree his ankle snagged on above ground root and twisted his ankle.

He landed pretty badly on it as well, leaving his body with even more pain. Poor Lucas didn’t have time to think when Annabell crept up on him. “Taking a break are we?” She muttered down to him. “Whatever you gunna do, just do it already!” He yelled out loud. With even more tears in his eyes Lucas had to man up in order show that she won’t get the full satisfaction of eating him. “Well you’re no fun”. She replied down to him. Annabell proceeded to grabbed Lucas by the torso and brought him to his mouth. “Don’t worry Lucas, you’ll always be with me forever”. She replied to him. With a giggle she placed him on her tongue and began tossing him around her mouth. After a few minutes of savoring her prey, she slowly let him fall to the back of her throat and swallowed. In his last moments Lucas remembered all the good times he used share with his best friend, along with family in town. Now all he had to look forward too was hopefully was a quick end, but knowing his luck it probably won’t. Pretty confident with herself, Annabell was happy that she was able to finally fulfill her hunger for now. A while later she met up with JC who told her rendition of how Russ kept hitting on her, trying to make a move. That’s when she turned into a giantess and ate him, however it did came with a fight that JC hands down won. Later on they reached the camp site and lay under the moonlight talking about all the men they have eaten, along with the many others yet to come.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I will hopefully try to post more giantess stories on here in the coming weeks 

Please leave some feedback in order to help improve my writing.