- Text Size +

STORY: small shrunk dude stuck under heel.
By
D5

There he was crying. He had lost contact with his Mother on the busy streets around an area full of cloths stores. He was crying and crying and still finishing off a temper tantrum he had just before he pushed his mom in anger. He ran into the crowed streets crying and yelling at his Mom. Now he was lost and still crying loudly. He became dizzy and stumbled around a bit, as he wiped the tears from his eyes he looked around and could not tell where he was, the ground was black and had a salty odor and he had to suddenly cover his ears from the loud sounds. Looking up the he saw the sky was completely tan with massive canyons that looked like wrinkles and instead of clouds there were dark smudges that looked like plains of smashed, compacted dirt.

She was talking to her friend as she lifted her foot out of her brown sandal and allowed it to drop to the ground. She pushed on the front of the sandal with her toes and allowed her heel to hover over the insole. Below the boy began to cry furiously for his mother as he was now in a completely strange unfamiliar world. Her friend suggested they walk to a cloths store one block down. She quickly slid her foot into the sandal and they were on their way. Below the boy suddenly saw the tan dirty sky drop down and stomp him into the black ground. Before he even had time to react the sky was back up where it had started. Now laying flat with tears still streaming down his face and feeling like he had just been punched, he saw the sky coming down and it striked and flattened him into the black salty ground again. He shrieked in terror but was cut off quickly as the tan, rough dirty sky descended again and slammed into his minuscule body. He yelled for his mother , but as he cried out mom... the tan dirt slammed into him mercilessly again. His crying was drawing no sympathy, nothing but the continued pounding of the tan, dirty and wrinkled sky, pushing him deeper into the black salty and leather smelling earth. Looking up the tan dirty sky went away farther this time, and he started screaming as he recognized it as the heel of a massive foot. It slammed into him again and the speed of it’s approach and departure was increasing. He could hardly get a scream or a tear out before it slammed unrelentingly into him again.
The girls arrived at the cloths store. The clerk who was talking to another lady knew the girls well. They frequented that area of town.
"Girls, this lady has lost her small son, around 9 years old in the crowd, you haven’t seen a small lost boy have you?"
As the clerk asked them this, the girl let her sandal drop off her foot again and pushed her toes down on the front. Below the lost boy who was now ground into the heel section of her sandal looked the great distant up past the young girl with long dark hair and over way up in the sky he saw his mom!
"No we haven’t seen any little boys around, and we have been up and down this street I bet 50 times today!"
He screamed and tried to pull his squashed but pliable body out of the black heel it had been ground into. The boy yelled for his mom but she could not hear his voice from out of the girls sandal , he struggled to push himself up with all his might.
After finishing talking to the clerk, and the mom, the girls decided to make one more pass down the crowded streets. She slipped her foot back into the sandal and started walking relentlessly down the road. Her sandal flopping and slapping back up against her heel as she walked.
He saw the girl pass into his view in front of his mom, like the moon over the sun in an eclipse. He could actually understand the girls voice saying they were leaving to do more walking. He screamed for his mom and then screamed as the girls heel descended on him again.....Noooooo.... and it slammed into his cry and when it came back up for a split second he saw his mom one last time and then nothing but the heel slamming and lifting and smothering and lifting and sometimes just squashing him with long periods of relentless pressure until he was like a smudge of dirt on the heel section of her sandal