- Text Size +

A girl was at the store with her mom. This girl was Jane. Jane was 5'2", and weighed around 110 lbs.. She was 14 years old, and she was generally a nice person. Her long, brown hair fell to her hips, and her green eyes made her look cute and sexy, and she loved her long, flowing hair. She had B-Cup breasts as well. She also had an older brother, James. James was 18 and 6'2". He was an amateur bodybuilder, and thus was at a large, bulging 245 lbs.. However, his sister knew that he was lacking in other areas, and Jane knew that the skinny nerd she had a crush on, Evan, had a larger... you know... than James. James was the captain of the football team. James and Jane kind of had a friendly competition to see who would grow the tallest and who could be the strongest. James knew that no matter how hard she tried, Jane couldn't beat him, so he always tried to be kind when he defeated her. Jane was wanting to try bodybuilding in order to beat James, but her mom wouldn't let her, concerned that it might stunt her growth. Jane decided to listen to her mother, but only because she didn't want to stop growing taller.

Jane was at the store with her mom today because she had recently run out of shampoo, and Jane wanted to find something new. As she was looking over the choices, she found one that caught her interest: it was called HAIR POWER.

Jane picked it up and read the description:
"HAIR POWER uses a new formula that is meant to make your hair grow longer and fuller! It also makes your hair stronger! Use this and attract everyone's gaze with your new, shiny, long hair!"
Jane grinned, but failed to notice the warning on the bottom:
"WARNING: Do not apply HAIR POWER to other parts of your body! It could cause undesirable side effects!"

Jane showed her mom the shampoo she got, and they went to the checkout, and then headed home.

Jane's family lived on the beach, and her family's apartment was a nice size for a family of 4. Jane started to head over to her room when James walked in.

"Hey, Sis, want to head out onto the beach with me?" James asked.

"Sure, just let me take a shower first." Jane said.

James nodded, and then headed off to his room. Jane headed into the shower room, and then took off her clothes. She then looked at herself in the mirror, admiring her sexy body. Even though she was only 14, Jane was one of the prettiest girls at her school. Jane also liked how lightly toned she was. Sure, she wasn't that strong, but when she flexed, a nice little bulge formed at her bicep, and she could see a six-pack starting to form. She couldn't wait for the day she could start lifting weights; James would have to watch his back!

Jane got out her new shampoo, and put a fair amount on her hair, and then started taking some and rubbing all over her body. She liked the feeling of shampoo on her body, and this one felt almost... exhilarating, with that much pleasure. With glee, Jane jumped into the shower...