- Text Size +
Story Notes:

disclamer all carictors in this story are fake, some real places and names of real football teams are used. No copy wright infringment is intended.

She sat in a bar in Old Town Virginia it was a small place called O'Connell's. She sat at the bar drinking a Diet Coke she didn't believe in drinking alcohol. Not because she thought it was bad she didn't like the taste as she took another sip she walked in. She was a tall woman with blond hair she was white and wore Sun Glasses; She wore makeup and wore a red shirt with a red skirt. She had long legs and wore heals her name was Amy Davis "hello "Amy said with a smile. "Hello I see Cassandra has 'not wanted to come so she sent you" the woman said? "I also see your boss has sent you instead of him selth "Amy said. " They my boss thought it would be better this way "the woman said. " Small universe so did mine so let us get down to business "Amy said. " Ok " the woman said " will take your offer you may do your whatever it is thing for say one million dollars of course " Amy said with a smile. " Ok it's a deal "the woman said. "Really "Amy said this took her by surprise she expected to haggle a little. " Yes my boss thinks this is worth the money and he also plans to leave three million if all goes well "the woman said. "Now if you'll excuse me I must go talk to my boss "the woman said she then promptly got up placed a twenty on the bar and left.

Cassandra Arts is a large modeling Company in Washington D.C, while D.C isn't known in the fashion world like New York Cassandra Triplet was rapidly changing that. The building was a tall building located on J Street with huge glass windows the building bustled with people, and at the top of it all sitting like a queen was Cassandra she sat in her office. Feet on her desk painting her nails the walls of her office decorated with awards and pictures. Cassandra herself was a stunning woman with long black hair flawless white skin that went with her hair butafully; she had brown eyes a small nose with full lips. She wore a black shirt and possessed large D cup breasts. She also wore a black skirt with heals which she currently was not wearing. She sat painting her nails a culler called Candy Apple Red when Amy walked in normally this would of pist Cassandra off , but Amy was different she had Cassandra's permission to just walk in whenever she wanted to. "So how did it go "Cassandra asked? " It went well they agreed to all of our terms "Amy said. "I know I am surprised as you "Amy said when Cassandra didn't say anything for a minute or two "when do they plan to move "Cassandra asked? " I don't know the woman didn't say "Amy said. " Damn it you should of gotten that information "Cassandra said. Usually Cassandra didn't swear but when she did it was usually because she was really mad, and Cassandra usually didn't get mad she was usually laid back. " I am sorry " Amy said " it is ok you are competent so it is ok " Cassandra said with a smile " thank you " Amy said even though Cassandra was laidback and believed in for giveness, when someone had screwed up badly enough or so many times she did fire them. "Ok so anything else "Cassandra asked? " No ma'am that's it "Amy said "ok then thank you "Cassandra said and promptly went back to painting her nails. Amy then left and went to her office to work.

One week went by with still no call from the people and soon it was forgotten that was until one sunny Sunday morning. It was a nice Sunday the temperature was a pleasant seventy degrees the sky was a deep blue not a cloud in sight. Cassandra sat in the sanctuary of The God Be with You Church of Alexandria Virginia. It was a butafull sanctuary with big stain glass windows with pictures of Jesus, his disciples, and other things. The Pastor was saying that life is tuff and that they needed to remember the word of god when we faced hard times in life, when suddenly Cassandra felt her phone vibrate. She pulled her phone out of her pocket she had an IPhone Five, she saw that it was Amy on her private line. Only a few people had her private number her current boyfriend James, her best friends, and Amy. Amy usually didn't call her on her private number so this had to be important so Cassandra turned to James, and said "baby I'll be back and don't you use this as an excuse to try to sneak out of church early because I'll know "Cassandra said. Cassandra new that James hated church and that he would rather be home getting ready for the Red Skins game but Cassandra felt that church was important, and church was a mandatory part of being her boyfriend she had made that perfectly clear. "Damn and I was going to put on my old man costume and try to sneak out if this opportunity presented itself "James said with a grin. Cassandra then play fully slapped him saying "no swearing in church the big guys watching ". "You mean Homer Simpson "James said with a laugh this earned him a harder slap and some looks. " You know who I mean "Cassandra said. This time the playfulness was gone as she got up to leave.

She then walked out the door once outside she called Amy back since the call had gone to voice mail " Hey Amy " Cassandra said. " Hello I am sorry to bother you in church "Amy said. Pretty much every one new that Cassandra Triplet spent her Sunday morning in church. "But they called "Amy said "and what did you tell them" Cassandra asked? Excitement in her voice "I asked them when they wanted to do the deal "Amy said? "And "Cassandra asked? " They said this Friday during our nine a.m. shoot "Amy said. "I hope you don't "it's ok you did the right thing you have all ways been my second "Cassandra said interrupting Amy. " OK then will talk more tomorrow now I need to go back in and make Shure my boyfriend didn't try to sneak out of church " Cassandra said. " Ok then see you then "Amy said, Cassandra hit the end icon on her phone and walked into the church, things were going quite nicely. She walked in confidently and then stopped her boyfriend was currently checking Face Book on his phone. He was currently chatting with his friend Phil who lived in New York. Bye the look of their conversation they were talking about today's game between the Red Skins and the Giants. She ignored this and went back to focusing on the pastor.

The week was pretty normal at Cassandra Arts, and they did not hear from the other party they were called this because Cassandra had no other name for them. But they heard nothing from them to about Wednesday. When at about one P.M a black Toyota pulled up in front of the building. Mike was on security duty that day a no nonsense Marine, Once a Marine leaves the Corp they are still a Marine he was a tall man thin from working out. He had a hard face with brown eyes and a short haircut he wore a blue shirt. With black pants when he saw the car he walked up to it. Behind Mike was Andrew a nonsense guy quite the opposite from Mike who on break would do push up's. Andrew on his break would eat donuts Mike some times wondered how in the hell he ended up with this kid. Mike walked over to the car when he got close the window was rolled down revealing a dark haired woman she had long dark hair with blue eyes she was tan and wore a white shirt. "Hello I am Lois and I am representing Cannon Corporation "she said with a smile. " Well you can't park hear "Mike said "I am sorry where should I park "Lois said. " The east side "Mike said waving her forward. " I see so I am not VIP "Lois asked? Oh fuck one of these types Mike thought but didn't say instead he said "I haven't received any calls about VIP's coming in today "Mike said. "That's a shame I'll have to tell your boss Miss. Triplet when I see her, that her low level security guard made me park in the far parking lot and that is why I am late for our important meeting "Lois said. Oh shit this one goes all the way to the top Mike thought " I am sorry please park over in the VIP lot its right there " Mike said pointing just to his left. " No you park my car I'm late "Lois said getting out of her car. She walked past Mike and into the building at that point Andrew had caught up with Mike. " What a bitch " Andrew said " Yep " Mike said " you should let me park her car I'll leave a nice sticky donut on her seat she'll sit on it, and it will get stuck to her ass imagine what she'll say when she discovers that " Andrew said with a laugh. " No we have to be mature hear I'll park the car "Mike said getting in it.

Ten minutes later Lois was at Cassandra's office she stood now in front of a young college aged black girl. The black girl was short with brown eyes light skin and wore a white shirt " Hello " the black girl said. " Hello I am the representative from Cannon Corporation here to see Miss. Triplet "Lois said. " Ok I'll give Miss. Triplet a call if you'll take a seat please "the black girl said. The secretary made the call and one minute later Lois was in Cassandra's office "hello and who are you "Cassandra said. " Yes well about that I am from Cannon which I guess you didn't know this but it is the company you have this deal with "Lois said. "Oh I see "Cassandra said she knew of Cannon they were a large corporation. As big as Microsoft and they had their hands in many things such as weapon's research, computers, and even a TV station. Just to name a few things "and you are hear why "Cassandra asked? " To have you sign this contract "Lois said. " Contract "Cassandra asked? " Yes it's simple but it is there so we don't get sued "Lois said. Sued now why were they worried about that what have I gotten myself into Cassandra thought. "Don't worry about it, it just explains our agenda and informs you about what we plan to do and gives you a chance to back out if you want to "Lois says.

Lois then puts the contract on Cassandra's desk it is about two pages long and Cassandra reads it. It says that the company is called Cannon Corporation. It states what they are going to do and this shocks Cassandra "you want to do what "she says? " We want to put shrunken men on your cat walk and have your models , come out dressed for the show like they all ways do what's wrong with that " Lois asked? " The problem is that you want my models to step on them "Cassandra said. " Yes and the problem "the problem is that they'll be killing people "Cassandra said. " They'll won't even notice it it will be unaware "Lois said. "But won't people notice the blood all over the floor not to mention the crushed remains of crushed people "Cassandra asked? "No our shrunken men have a chemical in them that makes them unseen to everyone except our camera man "Lois said. "Don't worry we have been doing this a long time we have all the bases covered "Lois said. " But if you have been doing this for a long time why haven't I ever heard of your work "Cassandra asked? " Do you ever go to the web site called Fetish Arts. Com "Lois asked? "No "Cassandra said "then I don't expect you to of heard of us, only people who are into the Giantess thing have heard of us "Lois said. "Oh I see "Cassandra said "so sign the contract "Lois said "yes "Cassandra said. With that done it was over and Lois left.

It was Friday now the sky was overcast on this morning but it was still nice out. Mike sat in his booth Andrew next to him, a box of donuts sat between the two of them. "Then Tom ran and slid into home and the Red Sox won seven to six "Andrew said. "So that's why I think the Sox will win the play offs "Andrew said. " That's bull and you know it it's all about the Yankees "Mike said reaching for a donut. "Are you kidding the Yankees don't have the people on it to win the Play offs "Andrew said. "Yes they do "excuse me a woman's voice said interrupting the two "Miss Amy what can I do for you "Mike said? "IN about ten minutes a white van should be pulling up "Amy said pointing in front of them to where the van would park. "On the van it will say Canon Media, the van and the people are cleared to enter so let them park and notify nme when they arrive "Amy said. "Yes ma'am "Mike said "good and my bet is on the Pirates for the play offs "Amy said before walking away. "Did you hear that "Mike said? " Yeah she thinks the Pirates will win it what a load of crap "Andrew said with a snort. " No not that our orders first that Lois woman and now this what in the hell is going on "Mike asked? Ten minutes later a van pulled up it was a large white van and Shure enough it said Canon Media on the side in big blue letters. Mike walked over to it the window was then lowered revealing a man he had light skin and wore a gray shirt. "Hello "the man said with a smile, Mike noticed to his chagrin that the man was smoking. Mike had given up smoking right after leaving the Marines but he held his tongue. " I am supposed to let you guys in and if you'll give me one minute I'll have my assistant call Miss Amy for you " Mike said. " Thank you that would be nice "the man said.

Mike then left when he did the man driving the van rolled the window back up, and then he turned to his assistant. A young man with a baby face he had blue eyes and was currently on his I Phone. "So Tom what do you think of that man "the driver said to Tom his assistant. "The man who walked up to us is a retired Marine "Tom said bordly. "Really "a voice said this was Edward he was also young with brown eyes he was black and also wore a gray shirt. " Yes "Tom said "and how do you know "Edward asked? " Because you can tell by the walk see, my dad was a Marine and he had that walk that Marine walk I always called it "Tom said. At that moment Mike walked back over and the driver Sam was his name rolled down the window "she'll be down in a minute "Mike said. " Thanks "Sam said "you're welcome Mike said walking away Sam then parked the van and they began to unload.

Sam, Tom, and Edward then began unloading their stuff first came out a box marked Cam Drones. It was a small box about the size of a shoe box next came Ed's lap top and finally a small shoe box sized box. They put all this next to their van unaware that they were being watched. Over at his post Mike watched them unload the stuff he watched from the side of his eyes, as he had been taught back in his Marine days. Because Mike was not an average Marine he had been Marine Intelligence and had learned spook stuff. Back on the other side Sam was putting down the box of shrunken men when Tom bumped into Sam. To someone not part of their group it would have looked like simple clumsiness on Tom's part. But it was a code to this group that someone was taking an interest in their work. Sam didn't say anything but took a mental note of Mike in his mind, and that moment Amy walked over to them "Good morning "she said. " Good morning "Sam said. " Ok if you'll follow me we'll get you in side and set up "Amy said.

They then entered the room it was a huge room with many chairs and the cat walk in the middle "here we are so set up anywhere "Amy said. " Ok "Sam said he walked to the front row of chairs and sat a box down. Ed then turned and walked to the top of the rows of chairs and sat. He then opened his lap top "I'm ready "Ed said. " Roger that "Sam said. " That's it where is your camera equipment "Amy asked? " Cameras attract to much attention and aren't sufficient for our purposes so we use little cam drones, they are microscopic and are great for getting the shots we need without any one seeing them " Sam said. " Oh nice "Amy said at that moment Cassandra showed up. "Hello "Cassandra said with a smile "Hello I am Sam, this is Ed, and Tom "Sam said. " Nice to meet you I am Cassandra Triplet "Cassandra said. " Are you almost ready "Cassandra asked? " Yes ma'am we are in fact ready "Sam said. " Oh but "cam drones "Amy said to Cassandra. " Ok Cassandra said. "Well we start in two hours so please do not hesitate to call, if you need any food or coffee "Cassandra said walking away. So the three men talked until thirty minutes before the event.

"Ok give me a final check "Sam said to ED "roger that "Ed said. He tapped a few keys and then said "Big Brother is watching ". Sam laughed at the reference it was an inside joke that never got old. "Ok let's do this "Sam said. A few miles away in a pitch black room lit only by computer monitors the laugh of a man could be heard. He got the reference to him and he enjoyed it, it made him feel good that none of his employees new of his existence. "Are you looking forward to this " the woman said. The man only knotted "good I worked hard to set this up for you "the woman said and took her seat. Back at Cassandra Arts the room was packed with people music played and people ran around. It was pure kayosse Sam thought as a man ran into him. "Fucken ass whole "Sam muttered as the man continued on his way. "Hey come in Sam this is a mike check "Tom's voice said into Sam's ear. " I hear ya "Sam said a little agitatedly. "Getting pist their boss "Tom said? " That's an understatement I just want to get this done and get out of here, I hate crowds "Sam said. "Yeah me two and all this coffee I'm going to have to take one hell of a pisser later "Ed said. " Damn'it ED why didn't you go earlier "Sam said. This was something he had to deal with as a father; he never thought he would have to ask one of his coworkers this question. "Because I didn't have to go then "Ed said of course you didn't it's the same with my kids too Sam said in his mind. " Well hold it we start in two "Sam said. " Yes sir "Ed said.

Then Amy walked over to Sam "hello "Amy said "hello "Sam said sitting up straight in his chair. " Hear is the list of the models, there age's and their pictures, I thought it would help "Amy said. " Thanks this helps a lot "Sam said.Takeing the papers he looked over them, and said "yes this helps a lot". Then the lights began to dim and the music became louder . "Ok time to earn our pay "Sam said he looked at the sheet and saw that the first model was named Lindsey. She was white with brown eyes black hair and thin. Than the actual Lindsey showed up she wore a black dress and black six inch heals she walked with confidence, out onto the cat walk and so Sam reached into his box. Sam picked a man at random and waited for the proper time , " boss wants the first one to be thrown in front of the model for the crush shot " Ed said. " Ok "Sam said he waited for the model to progress a few more steps up the cat walk. Then he through the man he landed onto the white surface and skidded to a stop.

One forty five was scared he had just been tossed onto this white desert he franticly looked around for what was to happen next, and then he saw her a giant hot girl heading for him. "Fuck "one said to himself. " I have to get her attention "he said he jumped up and down but she still came. Finally he went to jump one more time he put all his effort into it he jumped as high as he could but fel short as he hit something cold and hard. "What "he said to himself as the cold hard object pushed him back down and then he looked up. The object that he had hit was cold hard and black it was also quite smooth. But he didn't have much time to think on that as the cold hard black object pushed him down; one felt exscrewshating pain as he was compacted by the cold hard black object. Then a crunch and one was dead, Lindsey didn't feel the man called one jump up and hit the bottom of her high healed shoe. As she took that step she didn't feel her wait fall on him or the crunch that accompanied her placing her foot on the floor. She just kept walking until she reached the end of the cat walk. Then she turned and disappeared. Sam consulted his sheet again to see that the next model was named Brittany, "of course there is a Brittany there always is "Sam said. " Being cynical again boss "Tom said? " Yeah it's all I'm good for "Sam said and that brought a laugh. " Ok give this one a few seconds of invincibility and throw him so he lands , oh say so part of him gets crushed by her foot and part of him is sticking out " Tom said. "Right "Sam said he had learned years ago not to ask he just did his job and took the pay check.

Then Brittany walked out she was white with long brown hair, she had blue eyes and a small nose. She wore a red sleeveless dress and had large d cup breasts. She wore red platform heals and began to walk. Sam waited patiently and when she was in the right spot through the man. He landed on his back on the cold white surface and saw in shock and horror, as the sole of Brittany's foot came straight for him. He had no time to move as the bottom of her shoe hit him , the bottom of her platform heal was ruff with many treads it hit the upper part of his body mostly his head and upper torso . Leaving the rest of him sticking out. As her foot landed he was compressed by her foot and then as she raised her foot to walk he was dragged with her foot, back into the air then back down again. The man twenty was his number screamed as he was pushed into the floor then again when he was lifted back into the air. "No no no "he screamed as he was brought back down with Brittany's step "no "he cried as he was brought back up. Then lots of pain happened as Brittany stopped she had reached the turnaround point of her walk and stood full wait on Twenty. She then turned, and as she turned she dragged the foot that twenty was stuck to across the ground. Twenty screamed in pain as he was dragged across the cold floor and then again as he was pressed into the ground , " help " he tried to scream again as he was pulled into the air and then crushed into the ground.

"Ok let's end his pain turn the invincibility off "Tom said "roger "Ed said hitting a button on his lap top. Brittany was in midde step twenty was currently in midde air when the invincibility was turned off. As Brittany lowered her foot twenty screamed again then he felt his body compress and pop. Brittany neither heard or felt her passenger die under her foot as she took that step, she walked and then disappeared and that was that. "Nice job on the timing "Sam said "yep it's all about the timing "Ed said. " Now for this one boss wants the man to be impaled by the heal of the model we are to use invincibility for almost the whole thing "Ed said. " Oh shit "Sam said looking at his paper. The next model was a black woman named Tanesha Sam saw and waited. Tanesha was a short thin woman with light caramel skin. She had E cup breast and wore a black tank top shirt and black skirt, around her neck was a white necklace she had brown eyes. Again Sam waited just until she was in front of him and then tossed the young man. The young man landed face first on the floor he went to sit up, when he felt a pearsing pain shoot through his middle section. He screamed as he was lifted into the air with Taneshas next step. He looked down at the ground as he swung forward into the air then screamed again as he landed back on the ground. "Please Please someone ahhhhhh" he screamed as he was hoisted into the air again as Tanesha took another step. " Please " the man screamed as he was pounded back into the cold hard floor as Tanesha stopped, now he was in real hell if he didn't think he was before he was now . The man lay flat on the floor Stiletto heal point in his back as Tanesha stood at the end of the cat walk. "Please "the man yelled again as he struggled to move but the heal was to heavy then Tanesha turned on her heal to walk back. The man screamed as the wait of the heal point twisted with him stuck on it. Then he was lifted into the air as Tanesha took another step. The man was dragged for another five steps before he was crushed into nothing on Tanesha's last step.

" Very nice " Sam said " yes ok boss wants one to be stuck to the bottom of one of the models feet as they walk " Ed said. " got it one sole sticky coming up " Sam said selecting another man. Sam consulted his sheet to see that the next model was named Carolyn "ok this will be fun "Sam said. At that moment Carolyn came out she was a Hispanic woman with dark hair brown eyes, and C cup breasts. She wore a red shirt with a black skirt and black heals. Again Sam waited and when the moment came he through. The man forty two landed face up on the floor he shook his head a little to clear it and then screamed , as the black sole of a heal came towards him. Forty two could see that the bottom of the shoe had many treads on it as it gradually came closer and closer to him. Then it hit him and it felt horrible like one thousand pounds of wait were on him, it lasted for a moment and then he was brought up words again. As Carolyn took a step. He pulled his head away from the cold sole and turned his head to the left to look at the people just as Carolyn's foot hit the floor. "Ahhhhhh "he screamed as he was pushed into the floor and then brought up with Carolyn's step . " I have to try to get unstuck "he said. While in midde air he tried to free his arms. Which wasn't easy when ones arm was stuck in the treads of a shoe. He managed to free his arm just as the shoe collided with the floor "errr "the man screamed as Carolyn began her turn and he was dragged across the floor. The man was finally lifted back into the air and then crushed on the floor this happened a few times before he was crushed on the last step.

" Very nice " Sam said " yes ok boss wants two on the floor this time , throw them when the model turns around and give them a head start too " Ed said. " Ok "Sam said "but not too much of a head start we don't want a repeat of Bianca's "Ed said. " Right "Sam said he looked at his sheet again. His cheat sheet he thought and saw the next model was named Loran. Loran was butafull she was blond and had tan skin she had blue eyes. With D cup breasts she wore a white dress with white high heels. "Damn fine if I wasn't married "Sam said. " Well your are so pay attention you're not here to check out women and besides I call that one "Ed said. "Bull shit you can't just call women you have to talk to them "Sam said. " Who's to say I already haven't "Ed said "there out of your leagues now get back to work "Tom said. "Yeah we should get back to work "Sam said Loran had now turned around, and was walking back towards him. Sam quickly grabbed two men and tossed them on the cat walk.

The two men landed hard on the floor each taking a moment to get up the one who had landed further back was the first one to look back. Because of that he paid the price Loran didn't see the man when the right side of her heal stepped on him. He screamed as his torso and legs were crushed under the pretty models foot. Loran kept walking her next step sailing over the man's head. He watched her heal land one inch from where he lay then leave, he was now laying legs broken on the floor unable to move. Bye this time the second man new what was coming and he started to run he ran as Loran's foot got closer and closer to him, he ran with all of his might but it was no use the white bottom of Loran's foot was soon above him "fuck "he cried as the white sole came down on him it hit he felt his bones break under her wait and then death. Loran didn't feel the man or hear him crunch under her as she took that step.

"Ok nice hey Ed can you move that almost dead man into the middle of the cat walk "Sam asked? "Right on it boss "Ed said. Ed hit a button on his lap top that sent a cam drone to retrieve the man and move him. "Ok what does boss want next "Sam asked. " Another instant crush this time three people "Ed said "ok this works out perfectly "Sam said. Sam looked at his sheet the next model was named Stephanie "ok looks good "Sam said as he reached into his box.

Then Stephanie came out she was short with long black hair brown eyes and was white. She had E cup boobs she wore a black dress and black heals. As she walked Sam through two men onto the cat walk and sat back. The crippled man was trying to move but with his middle section crushed he was making little progress. He tried again to move himself pulling with all his mightbut he could not and just as he tried Stephanie's foot landed on his middle section again. "Ahhhhhh "he screamed as Stephanie's foot landed on him the tip of her heal digging into the back of his head. Then she took the step dragging his body back words as she stepped and then walked away , the other two saw this and tried to run one met his fate under the heal of Stephanie's foot. The third man seeing what had became of his comrades turned and ran he made it to the end of the cat walk but just as he did Stephanie's foot came down on him and crushed him. Then she turned mashing the crushed man onto the floor as she walked back. The crippled man unable to move lies there as the giant Stephanie comes closer to him as her foot rises above him, he can see the red blood and the remains of a arm stuck to the bottom of Stephanie's heal. Then it comes down on him and he joins the remains as she walks back.

" Ok that's it we got everything " Ed said " are you Shure " Sam asks " nope we are done " Ed said. " good lets pack up and get lunch I'm hungry " Tom says. " that sounds good and not buying " Sam says. " Not buying "tom quickly adds "damn fine "Ed says with a laugh. "But make Shure it's not too expensive I'm not made of money "Ed says with a smile. " Ok "Sam said as he got up "so did everything go well "Cassandra asked? "Oh yes everything went well thank you "Sam said picking up his box "I am glad to hear that "Cassandra said. She then turned to leave. Then Sam, Ed, and Tom left too they walked out of the building into the afternoon sun shine. The sun had come out, and headed towards there van. "Hey "Mike said putting a hand on Sam. "Yes "Sam said as patiently as he could he was tired and the last thing he wanted to do was deal with this guy. "You peaked my curiosity why were you hear and what were you doing "Mike asked? "Watching the models same as everyone else "Sam said "the rest of them had cameras you didn't, so what was your real intentions "Mike asked? " To um "Sam stuttered. "Hey it's been a hard day we need to go so if you'll excuse us "Tom said as he came around the van grabbing Sam and opening the van door. . . Tom then walked around the van and climbed inside and they drove away. "Fuck "Mike said turning away. "What's wrong boss "Andrew asked? " I didn't get my questions answered, but one way or another I'll find out about these people "Mike said.

In the control room the woman stood in front of a monitor " are you satisfied with our footage " the woman asked? " Yes they did well "the man said. "Yes I also think so as well "the woman said. She stared into the computer monitor then she said what they both were thinking, "what do we do about this Mike "the woman asked? "Send someone to shrink him and use him in some way "the man said coldly. "Of course "the woman said. "I shall get on that now "she said and left, the man then sat back in his chair "yes Mike will be a fun adishtion "he said.

The end